Become a Patron!

HIC's 3 MILKY MUSKETEERS

UncleIronLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in the UK Huck so the type of nic we get over here is probably different to yours. I've been buying 500ml of Health e vape nicotine for a while now mainly because it's the most reasonably priced. Seems like ok quality though. Probably get my next batch from alchemists cupboard though as that's the bomb over here.

Hic I'll take your recommendation as gospel and mix up the coconut one next. I now have very high expectations for that. :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ohhhh ok. I was curious. The AP ones didn't work for me with WL nic in the past. It was straight up Frito vape. With VT with throat hit nic, a little less frito. It must just be my taste buds. I'll re-mix this one day with the diluted dilution I made of AP.

UncleIronLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you guys over the sea's have big fluctuations in the quality and purity of your nic then?
I personally never thought too much about it until recently. I've taken every precaution necessary since starting vaping to take as much risk out of it as possible, but without considering the nic quality. It's a bit stupid of me really.
From cigs, to my first look a like ecig, to egos, to vamos, to the aspire sub ohm battery, to now my sigelei box mod. Pretty much tried all the atty's and carto's under the sun on them. Each step I've made I've always looked into the safest best ways of vaping.
Now I'm determined to only buy the best products available and that I can afford.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In my own experience and from others I've read, until Vaperstek came into the scene with their nic, everyone was pretty ok with the options we had. After word got around how clean tasting, clear, and smooth the VT nic was, everyone was trying it and raving about it.

I like a bit of throat hit in my vape. So I had an opportunity to try the VT nic with throat hit. It doesn't punch me in the throat like others I've tried. It's crystal clear! I've sampled the regular VT nic, as well. SO smooth, I couldn't feel the draw at all. Crisp, clean flavor comes through. Everyone that uses it with HIC'S recipes containing AP, experience a gourmet chocolate vape. I seem to be one of few exceptions to that rule, I say, SADLY.

I haven't given up hope, though. I have magical ever-changing taste buds since I quit smoking. That was over 1.5 years ago.

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never tried FA Cocoa or FA Chocolate, However its now on the list, if I can vape a milkyway or three musketteers, it would be heaven.

"When I switched over to VapersTech Nic, I went from so so, ok mixer, to winner winner chicken dinner!"

UncleIronLungs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like good stuff. What's the link to their website please guys. Might look into importing some over here.
It's illegal to posses 100mg/ml over here in the UK.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
OMG is this delicious. Just filled it up in my new Starre Subohm Tank at 85% VG. The flavor and heavenly candy bar is through the roof.

Just wanted to say thank you, @HeadInClouds . I mixed this up as the first one of your recipies and liked it a lot (original recipe). As Thunderball said, i also liked it better fresh, as opposed to 1 week old...! Next in line is the almond roca butter cookie. :)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had forgotten about this recipe and all the cool sounding variations as I still had WL nic and hardly any of the key FA flavors. Now I am missing the FA Marshmallow, but I do have Cap's version and NF's Malt which I may give that a try.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This sounds good. Another one I have to mix up. From what I learned, anything that hic puts up is going to be good. Thanks hic

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Sounds like good stuff. What's the link to their website please guys. Might look into importing some over here.
It's illegal to posses 100mg/ml over here in the UK.
I'm sure i read somewhere over on ECF that VapersTech Nic is imported from the UK

snowman00g

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
can TFA sweetener replace the TFA acetyl pyrazine. i have sweetener but not acetyl pyrazine :(

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
can TFA sweetener replace the TFA acetyl pyrazine. i have sweetener but not acetyl pyrazine :(

No, definitely not. Acetyl pyrazine isn't just sweetening; it has a unique effect on chocolate flavors that makes it really key to this recipe. Sorry :(

snowman00g

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
dang lol i guess ill be ordering some soon. thanks for the quick reply, im new to DIY and i love ur recipes. thanks :)

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got around to mixing this up. I went with the coconut version. Man is it good! I used VT nic in my nautilus at 8 watts for the best taste.

Killer recipe HIC!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This sounds so good can anyone make this for me if I pay you? Like 30 mls

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally got the Torrone! several recipes needed that haha.. made this up tho first off .. def my new favorite now!! Y U M !!

again - thankyou HIC

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to note: At around 5% total flavoring, this recipe is an exact flavor match for the little marshmallows in Count Chocula cereal. Light enough for me to easily classify it as all-day-vapeable. So if anyone's looking for that, this is it.

I've neither mixed nor met a chocolate vape I could do all day. This one I can.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey HIC, i really want to make your recipes but there's no FA seller in my country. Do you have all TFA recipe at least i can try?

What country are you in? Maybe someone can find you a supplier. FA ships all over the world, too.

There are plenty of TFA flavorings I wouldn't be without, but I can't think of a single recipe I've made with only TFA flavorings. I really like their Cinnamon Red Hot or Citrus Punch (mtn. dew) or Hpno (Fresca-like) flavorings as standalone vapes. If you like cheesecake, their Cheesecake Graham Crust is fine standalone, better with your favorite fruit flavors added. Most of the TFA flavors I use often are ones FA is missing.

I'
What country are you in? Maybe someone can find you a supplier. FA ships all over the world, too.

There are plenty of TFA flavorings I wouldn't be without, but I can't think of a single recipe I've made with only TFA flavorings. I really like their Cinnamon Red Hot or Citrus Punch (mtn. dew) or Hpno (Fresca-like) flavorings as standalone vapes. If you like cheesecake, their Cheesecake Graham Crust is fine standalone, better with your favorite fruit flavors added. Most of the TFA flavors I use often are ones FA is missing.
I'm from Indonesia. Most seller here sell TFA and no FA seller. Do you know any flavor from TFA that similar to FA

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'

I'm from Indonesia. Most seller here sell TFA and no FA seller. Do you know any flavor from TFA that similar to FA

There are a few that are similar: TFA Absinthe and FA Anise; TFA Key Lime and FA Lime Cold-Pressed; TFA Pineapple and FA Pineapple; spearmint and peppermint are similar; you can often use TFA Vanilla Swirl in place of FA Vanilla Classic, though it's not a very close match. Most of the others, even when they have the same name, taste quite different.

FlavourArt does ship there from Italy; I know of a couple Indonesian vapers who have ordered their flavors. Here is FA's main website: http://flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=14 You could load a cart and see what the shipping charge would be.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can you help me do measurement for .25
I showed in mail the needle with numbers. Ea digit is .2 or .02
So how do I figure .25 . Sorry never was a mathematical genius..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domenic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a Thank You HIC! You are Great! I have purchased some of your recipes but posting some on here deserves praise. We can see a lot of time and effort go into creating them! Thanks

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Can you help me do measurement for .25
I showed in mail the needle with numbers. Ea digit is .2 or .02
So how do I figure .25 . Sorry never was a mathematical genius..

If the smallest amount your equipment can measure accurately is 0.2ml, then make an 8ml batch. Each 0.2ml is 0.25% of 8ml.
Or you can make a 16ml batch - each 0.4ml is 0.25% of 16 ml.
Will one of those work for you?

Hamajang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im waiting for my FA marshmallow to arrive. Are there any substitutes until it gets here, or can I just leave it out ?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im waiting for my FA marshmallow to arrive. Are there any substitutes until it gets here, or can I just leave it out ?
I think it would be missing some of the sweetness/fluff personally. But you will have to ask the master HIC to know forsure
Eta if you have another company's marshmallow it should work just fine
sent from a dumb operated smartphone

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

This is one of those picky recipes that won't taste right if you leave stuff out. I'd recommend hanging in there til your FA Marshmallow arrives.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow this is an impressive recipe and even more impressive research. Keep it up man your awesome.
P.s. how has someone not hired you to make amazing e juice for them, every recipe I've tryed from your collection is better then any premium I've ever bought.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

acidburn123

Member For 4 Years
Hey Hic,

You ever came around making the twix version? My wife is pounding on me to get it to her, mixed the original recipe meanwhile and letting it rest for couple of days until I got my tanks emptied :)

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Hic,

You ever came around making the twix version? My wife is pounding on me to get it to her, mixed the original recipe meanwhile and letting it rest for couple of days until I got my tanks emptied :)

No, I never did, but if you start with the 6th variation listed, I think you'll be on the right track for pb Twix.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered all the flavors to make this, pretty excited to try another one of HIC's masterpieces out.

Hamajang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do not understand how people are getting musketeers. Im using VT nic, required flavors, and I imported this recipe into e-liquid recipes. I've let it steeped and tried it fresh. Using a brand new coil, even with temperature control. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I am mixing at 70/30 and 80/20 vg/pg ?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not understand how people are getting musketeers. Im using VT nic, required flavors, and I imported this recipe into e-liquid recipes. I've let it steeped and tried it fresh. Using a brand new coil, even with temperature control. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I am mixing at 70/30 and 80/20 vg/pg ?

I didn't get musketeers either. That being said, what we taste in comparison to what was intended has a lot to do with many things. The VG, PG that you use, how long the mix has aged, what you are using to vape with, wattage/temp, the cotton/coil you use, a flavor or two not suited for you, accuracy when mixing, etc...etc...etc. Just so many different things. I've made several of HIC's recipes. Some I like, some I don't. They are all good I'm sure, but not all suited for every person. I doubt it has that much to do with the PG/VG ratio's you've used. I believe HIC uses max VG, but it's not like you're using 50/50 which might make bigger difference in flavor intensity.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made some up and it taste just like the filling of a 3 musketeers with a little bit of a nutty feel. With milk chocolate of course.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah and when I vape it to hot or to high of watts it loses it taste and just becomes like a burnt type of taste.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I remember it tasting a little too nutty. I never tried leaving out the acetyl pyrazine to see if it worked better for me. I may give it another try.
I think the torrone adds a little nutty feel as well but I enjoy it, and I usually don't enjoy chocolate type vapes...at all

VU Sponsors