Become a Patron!

HIC's HOMEVAPE PEANUT BUTTER (no custard note ingredients)

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This recipe blew me away. Tasted just like Skippy peanut butter. So good with peanut butter toast in the morning. Only downside I found, after a few days, the AP really comes to the front. So I have taken to making small batches when I want it.

Awesome work as usual HIC.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I have been lurking here a while but finally decided to join the forum. I have tried a few of hic's mixes and they are very cool. The detail and information that hic attaches to his recipes is so helpful, knowing what is achieved by mixing a % of one concentrate with another is priceless in more ways than one. I have many failed mixing attempts of what I thought were great ideas sitting lonely In my man cave.
My question is if I wanted to make a 10ml bottle of hic,s peanut butter recipe just as a ready made concentrate with no nic, pg or vg how would I calculate this.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oops not thinking straight, as long as I keep the ratios the same I can mix what ever amount I want and then add the finished concentrate to my base using the percentage of finished concentrate I require.

Thanks Menthol.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
My question is if I wanted to make a 10ml bottle of hic,s peanut butter recipe just as a ready made concentrate with no nic, pg or vg how would I calculate this.

If 8.5 ml would be enough, just change all the "%" in the recipe to "ml" instead.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No Hic 8.5ml would not be enough but 25.5ml will. I love this, in fact your recipes and comments have inspired me so I now have 60+ FA flavour concentrates bought in the last week not including the TPA ones you suggest using in your recipes. I would love to get hold of 30ml of that Ginger but I don't know if they ship to the Uk. The nic you use sounds top stuff as well, strongest we can get here is 72 and the VG stuff changes the mixes. Thanks for sharing.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I would love to get hold of 30ml of that Ginger but I don't know if they ship to the Uk. The nic you use sounds top stuff as well...

naturesflavors.com does do international shipping; I'm sure it's not cheap, though.

The nic I use from VapersTek is Chemnovatic - produced there in the UK! VT is my only source, but I'm sure you can find it in the EU. Maybe someone who knows a source for you will pipe up, but if not, ask in the DIY subforum.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes thanks, found a source for the nic in Europe.

Denzil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hic you are not wrong, shipping for the ginger would cost $52 for a small 1oz bottle $66 in total, ouch.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was just wondering if anyone had any recipes apart from the milkshake one that uses this recipe too? I love this recipe as I do with most of your recipes HIC and I want to try more peanut butter vapes please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is bang on sweet peanut butter!!! I made 30ml as a taster. First few toots were corn chips, hazelnut and coconut, then the peanut butter started waving it's hands, now I have a Vegas showgirl like kicking peanut butter around in my mouth! This even has the roof of the mouth lingering! Very well done @HeadInClouds!

-Kingboomer

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've added FA peanut previously to give it more of a more authentic organic peanut butter flavour but I didn't get anywhere.
However, I've now tried this with Flavorah Peanut butter and I really like it.
Flavorah has some really good but also very potent flavours.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I done messed up...

I grabbed the catalan cream instead of the Vienna cream making my latest batch. Oh my, it's good...

-Kingboomer

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

This was made for peanut butter fans who want to avoid vaping diacetyl/subs. Peanut butter flavorings all have those ingredients - until now. The ingredients may surprise anyone who has used them before, but the resulting rich, sweet, peanut butter vape will surprise you even more. Expect a sweet peanut butter like Peter Pan, not a health-food-store version.

HIC's Homevape Peanut Butter
3% Acetyl Pyrazine: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx
2% FA Caramel
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Hazelnut - measure carefully; don't go over 1%
0.75% TFA Brown Sugar Extra (optional, highly recommended to complete the peanut butter effect)
0.75% FA Coconut (optional for extra creamy richness and bigger vapor clouds)

Shake it really well, but no need to 'steep'

The 8.5% total flavoring is the flavor intensity of TFA Peanut Butter used around 12%.

Don't go over 1% Hazelnut, even if you raise other percentages. Too much Hazelnut will ruin the peanut butter effect.

Vienna Cream adds the needed vanilla background and creaminess.

Acetyl Pyrazine is key for making FA Hazelnut into peanut butter - and adds sweetness. I was really surprised how much, because it never struck me as sweet flavor. If you want to experiment to taste the effect of AP, make the recipe without it, test-vape a little (it will taste less sweet and much like hazelnut), then add the AP to taste the transformation. Cool!

Caramel and Brown Sugar add roasted-sweetness to eliminate the raw/wild nut flavor of Hazelnut. Brown sugar adds 'dark' notes, sort of a molasses touch, to complete the peanut flavor.

Coconut - if you vape TFA Peanut Butter next to this recipe, you'll probably taste coconut in the TFA. I kept Coconut low enough here that you won't taste it, but it adds a rich 'fatty' effect that just belongs in peanut butter.

If you want to amp up the sweetness, try adding 0.5% Marshmallow. If you like maple or honey with real peanut butter, you'll like it here, too - but try it as written first, because it's already pretty sweet.

If you're going to use this as peanut butter flavoring in more complex recipes (explained here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-mix-small-batches-of-complex-recipes.1980/ ), using just the first 4 ingredients will do the job fine. If you'll be vaping peanut butter by itself, include both of the optional ingredients if possible.
HIC - I’ve got a bottle I made 5 months ago. Would it still be good? Have you tried it after that long? Wife says it smells like nacho cheese chips

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC - I’ve got a bottle I made 5 months ago. Would it still be good?

I probably wouldn't like it, but it can't hurt to taste a little and see if you do. For almost everything, I prefer to mix small batches & vape them within a week or so. I 'd never intentionally let anything sit 5 months.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I probably wouldn't like it, but it can't hurt to taste a little and see if you do. For almost everything, I prefer to mix small batches & vape them within a week or so. I 'd never intentionally let anything sit 5 months.
Thanks HIC - I’ve just learned to do exactly what you’re suggesting. Smaller batches

VU Sponsors