Member For 4 Years
Dammit, I already have 2 Slice but at that price I might buy another

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but it's still a steal lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Agreed. Thanks for code. Placed identical order using it. Called & left message to cancel previous order using wrong code and asked them not to ship & credit my card. Calling Amex & telling them same. Thanks again!

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, at that price it is a 2 for the price of 1 so I got a silver and red. Got myself a Moonshot 24mm and an extra Cloudnus I will probably give to a friend for xmas......ho ho ho....lol

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Agreed. Thanks for code. Placed identical order using it. Called & left message to cancel previous order using wrong code and asked them not to ship & credit my card. Calling Amex & telling them same. Thanks again!
Lol good idea!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude!!!!!!!!!! Try and see if you can add the Cloudnus, like a Aromamizer Supreme with a goon deck, killer price for that tank.
The website doesn't allow it but I opened a support ticket and left a VM with then so well see. Hopefully they do. I know they usually hold orders until they call to verify so I'm hoping they can tack it on.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude!!!!!!!!!! Try and see if you can add the Cloudnus, like a Aromamizer Supreme with a goon deck, killer price for that tank.
@mjag have you tried that atty?

Looks interesting, prolly hard to beat at that price, unless it's a piece of shit....:cloud:
:cloud:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The website doesn't allow it but I opened a support ticket and left a VM with then so well see. Hopefully they do. I know they usually hold orders until they call to verify so I'm hoping they can tack it on.

Been down that road and they will not change an order once placed. You are better off placing order you want and asking them to cancel the previous one.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@mjag have you tried that atty?

Looks interesting, prolly hard to beat at that price, unless it's a piece of shit....:cloud:
:cloud:
Yeah I have, one of my favorites and the one that a few friends have gotten after trying it. I just wish they had the black in stock, I already have the SS.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I have, one of my favorites and the one that a few friends have gotten after trying it. I just wish they had the black in stock, I already have the SS.

Thanks man, I'll grab one. I like the deck.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Been down that road and they will not change an order once placed. You are better off placing order you want and asking them to cancel the previous one.
Just did it. Vet stopped working so I used yeah baby instead. So basically paid 13 bucks for the cloudnus. Still not bad. 53 bucks total for a slice, cloudnus, hatty, and cotton bacon.

If I don't like it I can always give it away lol. I just gave away my supertank rta cause I didn't like it to my friend and he likes it alot.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How long does the 26650 last casually vaping at 40 watts?
At 40w you'll get most of the day out of it. Chain vaping at 40w you'll get 3-4 hours out of it. The good news is its got 3 amp charging. Use a 2 amp brick and wire she charges from 0-100% in like 90 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At 40w you'll get most of the day out of it. Chain vaping at 40w you'll get 3-4 hours out of it. The good news is its got 3 amp charging. Use a 2 amp brick and wire she charges from 0-100% in like 90 minutes.

thanks Jack...!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's a single 26650, no?

I have a 26650 mech I'm not crazy about. But I don't have any regulated 26650's.

Damn sure love the FSK chip in the G2's I have.
Oh the slice? It'll last about 75% as long as a dual 18650 mod. But it'll charge full in about 90 minutes from dead

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh the slice? It'll last about 75% as long as a dual 18650 mod. But it'll charge full in about 90 minutes from dead

Fast charging is a great advantage, thanks for the info!

Haven't read much of this thread, but if you guys think it's a decent mod I'll grab one.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Fast charging is a great advantage, thanks for the info!

Haven't read much of this thread, but if you guys think it's a decent mod I'll grab one.
For 30 bucks it's basically a steal. I paid 50ish for my first one. Beach blue as they call it but it's really Tiffany blue. Got the red today as a backup
c3c081054774b53f208b14bd6ce196a3.jpg

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
Cloudnus or the Leviathan? I feel I need a silver Slice as a backup to my red and need something to carry me over the free shipping threshold.

I already have 5 Supremes...lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloudnus or the Leviathan? I feel I need a silver Slice as a backup to my red and need something to carry me over the free shipping threshold.

I already have 5 Supremes...lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Looks like you like the supreme, I think the Cloudnus would keep you happy. No experience with the leviathan though

Edit: Ihave the AS limited edition with the postless deck, normal AS and AS lite and the Cloudnus is no slouch next to all of them.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just did it. Vet stopped working so I used yeah baby instead. So basically paid 13 bucks for the cloudnus. Still not bad. 53 bucks total for a slice, cloudnus, hatty, and cotton bacon.

If I don't like it I can always give it away lol. I just gave away my supertank rta cause I didn't like it to my friend and he likes it alot.

That blows, didn't expect that. Ecig.com has 1 time use codes so I have 3 separate logins using different emails with them for multiple afterthought orders. You might try that.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That blows, didn't expect that. Ecig.com has 1 time use codes so I have 3 separate logins using different emails with them for multiple afterthought orders. You might try that.
Meh the difference is 3 bucks. I'll live lol

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tempted to pick up a slice while they are on sale. So how do they look with 24 or 25mm atty's? much overhang?

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
guess I waited too long to decide, was going back and forth between another G2 or the slice and just checked vaporbeast and the price is back up to 69.99

gtrpickr

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well since I missed out on the sale for the slice I checked and the code was still good for the G2 at vaporcube so I have a shiny new silver G2 on its way home :D

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well since I missed out on the sale for the slice I checked and the code was still good for the G2 at vaporcube so I have a shiny new silver G2 on its way home :D
Watch the video I just linked. There's a 30% off code for the Slice.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watch the video I just linked. There's a 30% off code for the Slice.

Says 30% off the whole site, didn't even know hohmtech started selling directly. They have the hohm 26650 batteries for less than $18 for a pair. Tempting but would rather find a pair of the 26650's that ijoy includes with the LUX, those are the best mooch has tested. The Hohm batteries are not bad though, if I remember right they compare to the basen's.

Edit: Anyone try the hohm 18650 batteries? Can get a pair for about $14

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Says 30% off the whole site, didn't even know hohmtech started selling directly. They have the hohm 26650 batteries for less than $18 for a pair. Tempting but would rather find a pair of the 26650's that ijoy includes with the LUX, those are the best mooch has tested. The Hohm batteries are not bad though, if I remember right they compare to the basen's.

Agreed, but those Ijoys are a tough find.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

The only places that sell them are the ones that sell the lux without batteries from what I've seen and they are all sold out

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporbeast order came in, already updated and firing the moonshot 24 and Cloudnus!

The magnet on the door of the silver came off. Just had to glue it back in. The door is a little wonky on the silver but the red is perfect. I am hoping the paint will hold up, will baby the red like a newborn.

29039e47c0cc80cd1702d591dbdb789a.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaporbeast order came in, already updated and firing the moonshot 24 and Cloudnus!

The magnet on the door of the silver came off. Just had to glue it back in. The door is a little wonky on the silver but the red is perfect. I am hoping the paint will hold up, will baby the red like a newborn.

29039e47c0cc80cd1702d591dbdb789a.jpg

That red though, just fucking beautiful. Silver and blue are on my list but right now I'm on a single coil Rta kick.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That red though, just fucking beautiful. Silver and blue are on my list but right now I'm on a single coil Rta kick.

Now I wish I ordered the Blue too, have you seen one in person? I haven't but love my blue g2

VU Sponsors