Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Things I learned at ISIS Suicide Bomber Summer Camp

Hand grenades can be thrown!
Who knew?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't start the inflammatory messages, but I did join the party. I find it every bit as amusing as everyone else did albeit, and obviously, from a different perspective.

Boy, you never give up on telling lies do you? The problem you have is that I can point out the edited post. You did start the inflammatory messages and name calling. You edited it out this morning just minutes before this last lie. But your post was quoted so it still exists. Here it is again, in it's entirety;

So.... Just beat somebody's ass. That's the solution to everything.
Somebody called you a name you don't like? Kick their ass.
Somebody looked at you the "wrong way"? Beat them to a pulp.
Somebody accidentally bumped into you? Send them to the hospital.
Your sandwich has a pickle on it and you asked for no pickles? Jump across the deli counter and strangle the person who took your order.
Your boss asked you to work this weekend? Follow them home and murder their family.
Your doctor said you have cancer? Open up a can of whoop ass on them.
And my absolute favorite: Somebody made a comment about a "poor defenseless woman"? Show them how much a "man" you are and beat the living piss out of them.
Violence is not the answer. Ever.
Ever.
Never.
I can't count the number of times I've talked cro-magnon knuckle-draggers with a raging hard on to bear the shit out of me OUT OF doing so or just making a gigantic ass out of them.
So many hilarious stories.

The next quote is the same post after your editing(deleting) this morning;

So....

So many hilarious stories.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

It's all still there, dumb ass. Your not even good at covering your lies.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That dude was struck by a car and killed when his lambo broke down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I was pretty bummed when it happened - he had the car and the whole man-child costume for visiting children's hospitals and giving toys and stuff to the kids. If I had a ton of money and too much time on my hands I can only hope I'd spend it playing dress-up to make sick kids feel better.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Many of us are dismissive for a reason.
Most people are
How much death have you seen, up close and personal?
Quite a bit.
How many people have you met that have slept outside for months on end?
Several including myself.
How many children (under 10) have you see working the streets at 2 in the morning.
Too many and some of them were alone..
How many rape victims have you consoled?
How many of your classmates have you buried?
You mean personally dug the hole?
1 - Don't ask it was and is still a very personal matter that I will not talk about here further.
You mean as a pallbearer?
You mean gone to their funeral?
This reply was most intriguing to me; I have so much respect, but would not allow you to feed my hamster to your pet boa..
just sayin`..lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Understood and didn't we have that conversation already?
I mean about the feeding of your hamster to my boa...Cheers!
~1990 I captured a rattlesnake in AZ..(a friend actually found it while hooking up my trucks winch cable) we took that rattler back to the appartment and kept it for a week or two then took it back to the wild and let it go. Everytime I entered the appartment , the first thing I would do is check to make sure that snake was still contained in the aquarium with the monopoly game box on top...
Snakes are a little creepy to me.. no offense intended..just not my type of pet...
christ sakes wouldn`t even let my daughter have a lizzard!..

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
~1990 I captured a rattlesnake in AZ..(a friend actually found it while hooking up my trucks winch cable) we took that rattler back to the appartment and kept it for a week or two then took it back to the wild and let it go. Everytime I entered the appartment , the first thing I would do is check to make sure that snake was still contained in the aquarium with the monopoly game box on top...
Snakes are a little creepy to me.. no offense intended..just not my type of pet...
christ sakes wouldn`t even let my daughter have a lizzard!..
I love them as pets they are great there's very little maintenance and the fact that their poop doesn't smell is kind of awesome.

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love them as pets they are great there's very little maintenance and the fact that their poop doesn't smell is kind of awesome.
Lizzards?
I felt kind of bad discouraging my daughter from having a lizzard for a pet..
I just never could make any kind of connection with a lizzard or snake...
Lizzard..look at you blink...blink...lol...IDK

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Coolest lizzard thing ever;
let it Go Louie, Let it Go...bud commercial

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I`m decisively unsure about that statement..lol..considering I took the time to view each page and almost every post this morning.
I did find some of it entertaining, and that indicates how bored I am this morning.
I try not to hate on anybody..for my own health reasons primarily.
Even for someone I don`t get along with the best, I try to understand we all have our differences and do my best to deal with it.
:):):)
TBH, I think it started out okay. Things got iffy right from page one (probably right around the time when I said that it's sometimes okay to tell old people to fuck off... ...heh,) but things stayed civil for a while. There's some stuff way back there that was worthwhile. Or at least, I don't regret taking part in it. Let's call it a shared thought experiment. Shitty topic, surprisingly decent conversation... ...considering the subject matter and the age spread here, anyway.

It's a fucking disaster now, though. This is now the designated VU shitpost alley. Like, holy fuck! Why are you people still here?!

And I was pretty bummed when it happened - he had the car and the whole man-child costume for visiting children's hospitals and giving toys and stuff to the kids. If I had a ton of money and too much time on my hands I can only hope I'd spend it playing dress-up to make sick kids feel better.
Ooooo, I hope he wasn't "dark night" era batman. He'd scare them to death. I can just picture him storming into some poor kid's room, grabbing him by the hospital gown, just shaking the shit out of him and screaming with that gritty-as-fuck rasp right up in the kid's face "WHERE IS THE CANCER, KID?! WHEEEEEEEERE ISSSS IIIIIIIT?!" Like just storming in, cape aflutter, and just pinning some poor sick kid to a wall while he attempts to scare the illness out of him.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lizzards?
I felt kind of bad discouraging my daughter from having a lizzard for a pet..
I just never could make any kind of connection with a lizzard or snake...
Lizzard..look at you blink...blink...lol...IDK
Actually that statement applies to most reptiles.
I did some volunteer work at the Miami Serpentarium years ago where I met possibly the craziest person to ever walk the planet earth.Namely Bill Haast who I'm pretty sure has the world record for most poisonous snake bites.
Haast had been bitten 172 times by mid-2008.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We had Batman and Spiderman window cleaners at the local children's hospital. The news story brought tears to my eyes. Much like the story that Dave shared. Such a tragedy.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually that statement applies to most reptiles.
I did some volunteer work at the Miami Serpentarium years ago where I met possibly the craziest person to ever walk the planet earth.Namely Bill Haast who I'm pretty sure has the world record for most poisonous snake bites.
Haast had been bitten 172 times by mid-2008.
Now that is truly awesome. He is crazy... ...crazy dedicated.

I know a dude who empathizes deeply with reptiles and insects. He claims to have seen the bones of a human hand on the beach as a child. I guess you live a strange life after that... ...I never got the attachment to reptiles either, but maybe it has to do with the fact that they are so un-human-like. They operate on a different level from us. And for some people, that departure is welcome. I try not to read into it that much. He's a nicer person than most, even if he is a little weird about reptiles and bugs.

I dunno. I think reptiles are cool. Can't picture myself becoming as friendly with a lizard as I would a mammal, though. Reptiles are just scaly, fleshy robots to me. But maybe that's the appeal...

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TBH, I think it started out okay. Things got iffy right from page one (probably right around the time when I said that it's sometimes okay to tell old people to fuck off... ...heh,) but things stayed civil for a while. There's some stuff way back there that was worthwhile. Or at least, I don't regret taking part in it. Let's call it a shared thought experiment. Shitty topic, surprisingly decent conversation... ...considering the subject matter and the age spread here, anyway.

It's a fucking disaster now, though. This is now the designated VU shitpost alley. Like, holy fuck! Why are you people still here?!

Ooooo, I hope he wasn't "dark night" era batman. He'd scare them to death. I can just picture him storming into some poor kid's room, grabbing him by the hospital gown, just shaking the shit out of him and screaming with that gritty-as-fuck rasp right up in the kid's face "WHERE IS THE CANCER, KID?! WHEEEEEEEERE ISSSS IIIIIIIT?!" Like just storming in, cape aflutter, and just pinning some poor sick kid to a wall while he attempts to scare the illness out of him.
RZ..my younger brother...not such a little guy...never had much, or any scrapping experience...he was curious of his own capabilities and joined a boxing gym/club..he parcticed a few months; My brother was never much of a fighter, and would surprise anyone(especially me) if he raised his voice, let alone his fist..
So he joined this boxing club in Lincoln Nebraska...his first ameture fight..heavyweight...
I give him a little advice beforehand..listening to Knock-m-Dead Kid,,
Before the fight his trainer/coach expressed his concern that my bro held much back in the gym, and was a little worried...
I assured the coach, that would not be the case...
Little Bro knocked him to the floor in ~45 seconds, and TKO in 1.45 ...
my brother after that, ..well he said the coach was impressed and put him against more experienced boxers that..`showed him the pain`...
moral of the story..don`t have to be much of a fighter to defend one`s self ...and love my brother..lol

VU Sponsors