Become a Patron!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the eVic Vt is junk...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If my battery rattled I would have sent it back for a refund. I've been vaping for 6 years and believe me I've had my share of shitty mods. Hell we're beta testers in this industry and will be until innovation slows down. Right now I don't see that happening anytime soon. If the solder fails I'll open it up and fix it if it's out of warranty.
Hell, if you're such hot shit, why not just make your own mod since you see nothing wrong with tearing one apart and "fixing it yourself"?

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well good for you. I think it's bullshit to have to fix a mod by taking it apart myself because it was made cheaply, but if that's what works for you then have at it.
So the failure rate on this device is less than 1% and it's cheaply made. OK whatever you say.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If my battery rattled I would have sent it back for a refund. I've been vaping for 6 years and believe me I've had my share of shitty mods. Hell we're beta testers in this industry and will be until innovation slows down. Right now I don't see that happening anytime soon. If the solder fails I'll open it up and fix it if it's out of warranty.
So how long have you actually had your evic?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think you're as researched as you pretend to be. Come back in a few months when you have some experience with something other than a nautilus and an istick.
I've got a little more than that. Even if I am new at vaping, I've dealt with electronics and batteries for quite some time. It's all the same principal.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So the failure rate on this device is less than 1% and it's cheaply made. OK whatever you say.
IT"S BEEN OUT TWO WEEKS!! Where do you get a 1% failure rate from??

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell, if you're such hot shit, why not just make your own mod since you see nothing wrong with tearing one apart and "fixing it yourself"?
I'm hot shit because I know how to use a soldering iron? lol.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a little more than that. Even if I am new at vaping, I've dealt with electronics and batteries for quite some time. It's all the same principal.
Ah right, makes sense now. You don't know shit about it in other words.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of people do. Not that hard if you have the tools and aren't stupid. A mech mod is on my "to build" list.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show me where more people have reported issues?
IT"S BEEN OUT TWO WEEKS!!!! How soon do you expect problems to come up, the first day of release?! There hasn't been time for many failures to be reported. That's why I'm telling you NOW!

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of people do. Not that hard if you have the tools and aren't stupid. A mech mod is on my "to build" list.
Well, do that champ and skip the evic. But you've got $20,000 in your car so I obviously you don't mind wasting money.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah right, makes sense now. You don't know shit about it in other words.
I'm pretty sure I know quite a bit more than you seem to. Electronics are electronics. There are only so many things that can happen with them. At this point, most people on this site are laughing at you. Throwing a fit like a baby after you broke your shit, it's hard not to laugh...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have so much cash do yourself a favor and get something with a proven track record like a Sigelei and not something that looks flashy like the evic. That's what I'm going to do with my refund..

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IT"S BEEN OUT TWO WEEKS!!!! How soon do you expect problems to come up, the first day of release?! There hasn't been time for many failures to be reported. That's why I'm telling you NOW!
You ever heard of the Eclipses self feeding box mod? It was a high end mod a few years back. Two days after release they had to recall them all because of a serious issue. It never came back on the market. I can name quite a few more. Usually if a device has design flaws like you say with the battery being loose don't you think more people would be reporting it?

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pretty sure I know quite a bit more than you seem to. Electronics are electronics. There are only so many things that can happen with them. At this point, most people on this site are laughing at you. Throwing a fit like a baby after you broke your shit, it's hard not to laugh...
Well I'm posting this for the people who HAVEN"T bought one yet. Hopefully they'll see this and choose something else. And btw you're looking like quite the fool yourself talking like you know about mods because you work on cars. Uh yeah ok pal.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you have so much cash do yourself a favor and get something with a proven track record like a Sigelei and not something that looks flashy like the evic. That's what I'm going to do with my refund..
That's funny because one of the first Sigelei's that ever came out had a fault fire button and failed within a month or so. Every manufacture can have issues. But hey make sure you report back when you break your Sigelei so we can get a good laugh.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You ever heard of the Eclipses self feeding box mod? It was a high end mod a few years back. Two days after release they had to recall them all because of a serious issue. It never came back on the market. I can name quite a few more. Usually if a device has design flaws like you say with the battery being loose don't you think more people would be reporting it?
Oh ok, so that's the way things usually happen huh? That's stupid. Look at all the problems with the ipv4 that JUST CAME UP! Why didn't more people report it earlier?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, do that champ and skip the evic. But you've got $20,000 in your car so I obviously you don't mind wasting money.
No, I have 20k sitting on a shelf in my shop. I ditched the nitrous for a big turbo. I built my chassis, I built my engine, all machine work included, I built the transmission, I built the rear end... You see where this is going? I wired my efi and traction control, for all the sensors you have to build around the ohms of the wiring or it will throw your readings off. 5 second 1/4 mile times don't come easy, but I've put 18 cars there or faster. What have you done other than wet your pants on the Internet?

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's funny because one of the first Sigelei's that ever came out had a fault fire button and failed within a month or so. Every manufacture can have issues. But hey make sure you report back when you break your Sigelei so we can get a good laugh.
Yeah Segelei has such a bad reputation. Sorry you can't deal with the fact that you bought a pretty looking piece of crap. You'll have to deal with it soon enough.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, you're funny. They had issues in the past as well. Not every single one was perfect. Shit happens.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I have 20k sitting on a shelf in my shop. I ditched the nitrous for a big turbo. I built my chassis, I built my engine, all machine work included, I built the transmission, I built the rear end... You see where this is going? I wired my efi and traction control, for all the sensors you have to build around the ohms of the wiring or it will throw your readings off. 5 second 1/4 mile times don't come easy, but I've put 18 cars there or faster. What have you done other than wet your pants on the Internet?
And? WTFs that got to do with mods and vaping? Nothing, you're making an ass of yourself trying to brag about something that isn't relevant to the conversation, again.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, you're funny. They had issues in the past as well. Not every single one was perfect. Shit happens.
Yeah, like the eVic. JoyeTech has one of the worst reputations going.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'm posting this for the people who HAVEN"T bought one yet. Hopefully they'll see this and choose something else. And btw you're looking like quite the fool yourself talking like you know about mods because you work on cars. Uh yeah ok pal.
Electronics are electronics. I've dealt with stuff that will fuck up if you think about wiring it wrong. And cost you a whole lot more than just waiting for a replacement to make it to your door.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Watch what happens in the next few weeks and remember I told you about this. I guarantee it's coming.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Electronics are electronics. I've dealt with stuff that will fuck up if you think about wiring it wrong. And cost you a whole lot more than just waiting for a replacement to make it to your door.
AND WHAT!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! SO FUCKING WHAT WE"RE NOT TALKING ABOUT CARS!!!

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jesus Christ are you dense or what???

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And? WTFs that got to do with mods and vaping? Nothing, you're making an ass of yourself trying to brag about something that isn't relevant to the conversation, again.
It is a statement that I have dealt with far more delicate and involved electronics that a simple mod. There isn't much to them. You think someone is a bad ass because they can use a soldering gun.

Do yourself a favor and Google "how to build a mechanical mod vape" and see home many people can and have done it. It is beyond simple. If you can't figure that out, maybe smoking is a better choice for you. The sooner you're gone...

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Listen guys, the eVic is super awesome and if you don't already have one, RUN don't walk, and buy one. Superior build quality that will last you years. There ok? Is that what your damaged little ego's need to hear. You dun good boys.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is a statement that I have dealt with far more delicate and involved electronics that a simple mod. There isn't much to them. You think someone is a bad ass because they can use a soldering gun.

Do yourself a favor and Google "how to build a mechanical mod vape" and see home many people can and have done it. It is beyond simple. If you can't figure that out, maybe smoking is a better choice for you. The sooner you're gone...
Why should I have to when I just paid good money for something? Do you honestly not get it?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
AND WHAT!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! SO FUCKING WHAT WE"RE NOT TALKING ABOUT CARS!!!
How many times do you have to quote and reply to one post? Lmao. Doing things right passes over to anything someone does. Unless they are an idiot.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why should I have to when I just paid good money for something? Do you honestly not get it?
You don't have to. Return it and buy something else. Make sure you come back when it breaks. I guarantee you it will.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Big Tex go buy one. You can tear it all apart a couple weeks later and do allthe fixin you like. And Harpo you obviously already have one so good luck and have fun with it.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are willing to replace it. How stupid do you have to be so see that? Shit fucks up sometimes. You get bad parts sometimes. It's called life, deal with it.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Come on Harpo, let's keep him going. Maybe he will have a stroke. Lmao

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You don't have to. Return it and buy something else. Make sure you come back when it breaks. I guarantee you it will.
Yeah from pushing the fire button and adjusting the watts. It's obvious the quality you're used to. So, just for curiosity, what do YOU think I did to "break" a brand new mod?

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are willing to replace it. How stupid do you have to be so see that? Shit fucks up sometimes. You get bad parts sometimes. It's called life, deal with it.
Do some research, JoyeTech stuff "fucks up" more than most.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Come on Harpo, let's keep him going. Maybe he will have a stroke. Lmao
Well, Harpo's been vaping for 6 years so he/she must really know A LOT about mods. You on the other hand, don't know you're ass from your elbow.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I'm getting my money back. I'm set. You, once again, don't get it. There are people out there who are curious about this mod, I'm letting them know IT"S JUNK!

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, Harpo's been vaping for 6 years so he/she must really know A LOT about mods. You on the other hand, don't know you're ass from your elbow.
Lmao, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Harpo I'm waiting for your expertise. What did I do to break this fine product?

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I'm getting my money back. I'm set. You, once again, don't get it. There are people out there who are curious about this mod, I'm letting them know IT"S JUNK!
You say it's junk. But look at how many people have nothing bad to say about it. Kinda makes you look bad.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We get it your mad because you bought a lemon but show us proof that it's junk. One failure does not make a device junk.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Doesn't mean shit to me. You make yourself obvious by the non sense you keep saying. Try shutting up and paying attention, the grown ups are trying to talk.

GEORGE DAVIS

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guaran

We get it your mad because you bought a lemon but show us proof that it's junk. One failure does not make a device junk.
OK, I guess you're right. One failure doesn't make something a failure. But we'll see what happens in the future. Just remember you heard it here first. And to anyone interested in this product, My opinion isit's cheap and is going to break on you. Buy something else.

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, I guess you're right. One failure doesn't make something a failure. But we'll see what happens in the future. Just remember you heard it here first. And to anyone interested in this product, My opinion isit's cheap and is going to break on you. Buy something else.
And you know this because you've handled 100's of these and all of them had the same issues?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Alright boys... to the Mudpit with ya!

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I can't afford the sx or the dna and tbh I think the 40 is overpriced for 40w.
You can't afford one of them but you said you had a Smok M80, eVic VT, iStick 30, iStick 50 :)
Am I wrong in thinking you paid around,
SMOK M80 = $50
eVic VT = $55
iStick 50 =$50
iStick 30 = $30
So you had the $150 to $200 to get all of them, but you can't afford them others o_O

VU Sponsors