Become a Patron!

I made it!!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys and gals... I'm new to diy and I'm loving it!!! I won a kit from One Stop and haven't looked for any premade since! @Huckleberried suggested I come over and read, read, read! I've made a 15ml bottle of a recipe my friend has made for me in the past that I loved. It's a lot for first time but it worked out awesomely! (Is that a word?)

Raspberry
Peach
Apple
Blueberry
Sweet cream
6mg nic at 60vg/40pg

In my version peach was the prominent flavor where as in her version raspberry was so I've learned that less is more with peach for realz
I have a question for y'all experienced people... I want to make a "Razzleberry" but can't find a recipe anywhere! I know that it's raspberry and blueberry but that's it. My question is this. With only two flavors do I need to do exact measurements of those two (like 50/50 so to speak) or should one be higher? Also, should I bump it up a little with sweet cream? I know that it enhances peach alot but I'm not sure about other fruits. Thanks in advance for any suggestions y'all might have.

BTW, all of my flavors are TFA, my nic is 36% per ml. In case that makes a difference
Also I have a request too, has anyone found a good clone recipe for Smurf by Vapergate? That would be my holy grail of recipes if I could come up with one for it... Just wondering

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your raspberry will always overpower your blueberry with TFA, it's just a stronger flavor. I'd start low with 1:2 (1 part raspberry, 2 parts blueberry) and work my way up to what I liked. You may even consider lower percentages of the raspberry to start. No razzleberry recipe, but I do have the flavoring from Flavor West, just haven't used it. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh cool! I'm glad you found us, Tina! Congrats on mixing up your first one. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blueberry and me have always been at odds I never can quite get it the way I want much like rootbeer
It is one of those trick flavors.. good in low levels but not so much with more.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Quick question hopefully one of y'all will know... The TFA flavor Rainbow Drops, what is it? I can't determine anything from smelling it.

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! The people are in my experiences have been great. Friendly helpful and share some damn good recipes! Your friend was right, read read read ^_^

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quick question hopefully one of y'all will know... The TFA flavor Rainbow Drops, what is it? I can't determine anything from smelling it.
For some reason your picture avatar makes you look crazy!!
crazy-looking-crazy-man.jpeg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome Tina,,, there really are a lot of nice people here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really glad you're sticking with vaping. And especially your foray into DIY. That is awesome.

BTW ...
Huck, @Whiskey, @AmandaD, & @Artemis have all been clowning me 'cause it appears I kinda got suckered. They think I'm an easy touch. :)
Another girl disappeared after I sent her a lil' package.
Glad you're still with us!

And I'm really glad there was never any camel in your story!
I'm so confused right now...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As in any forum, this one's a lot like watching the monkeys at the zoo. Some are cute and friendly. Some just do the funniest things. Some interact in ways you've never seen and it can be very educational.
Some just sling poo.....;)

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys and gals... I'm new to diy and I'm loving it!!! I won a kit from One Stop and haven't looked for any premade since! @Huckleberried suggested I come over and read, read, read! I've made a 15ml bottle of a recipe my friend has made for me in the past that I loved. It's a lot for first time but it worked out awesomely! (Is that a word?)

Raspberry
Peach
Apple
Blueberry
Sweet cream
6mg nic at 60vg/40pg

In my version peach was the prominent flavor where as in her version raspberry was so I've learned that less is more with peach for realz
I have a question for y'all experienced people... I want to make a "Razzleberry" but can't find a recipe anywhere! I know that it's raspberry and blueberry but that's it. My question is this. With only two flavors do I need to do exact measurements of those two (like 50/50 so to speak) or should one be higher? Also, should I bump it up a little with sweet cream? I know that it enhances peach alot but I'm not sure about other fruits. Thanks in advance for any suggestions y'all might have.

BTW, all of my flavors are TFA, my nic is 36% per ml. In case that makes a difference
Also I have a request too, has anyone found a good clone recipe for Smurf by Vapergate? That would be my holy grail of recipes if I could come up with one for it... Just wondering

Welcome to VU

I like to use some Sweet Cream(1-2%) in most all the Fruit mixes.
And some TFA Vanilla Swirl too (2-3%).
Usually used with TFA Blueberry Wild at 10%.
I suspect that "Smurf" may be a Blueberry type?
If yes, the recipe above may get you started.
Then you need to get some TFA Cheesecake Graham, and TFA Brown Sugar, and CAP Vanilla Custard v1, and...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU

I like to use some Sweet Cream(1-2%) in most all the Fruit mixes.
And some TFA Vanilla Swirl too (2-3%).
Usually used with TFA Blueberry Wild at 10%.
I suspect that "Smurf" may be a Blueberry type?
If yes, the recipe above may get you started.
Then you need to get some TFA Cheesecake Graham, and TFA Brown Sugar, and CAP Vanilla Custard v1, and...

I think Sweet Cream makes anything better.:)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU DIY, Tina.

And don't worry about mrs.caryz or Sharky. I guess they feel the need to compensate. Most of the group here seems pretty well-adjusted and lord knows they're helpful!

I know what happened to Shark.
He sent $60 worth of stuff to the "College girl who's boyfriend stole her vape" and she was never heard from again after he was nice enough to ship it.

I also know what happened to Whiskey
She sent an authentic mech mod to a girl who two days later posted pics of 4 complete mods and joined a PIF Box.

People who get burned tend to think the worst of people from that day forward and I kind of don't blame them.

Is necessary to come into threads where others are giving away shit and troll and/or bitch about how they got burned?
NO

Do I understand why they do it?
YES (So the next guy doesn't have to feel used like they do)

Does it ruin the generosity of the Vaping Community?
Only If You Let It Get To You

The "Your Avatar looks like this" post?
I just can not explain that one????

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too...assholes and all. :)
Of all the things I've given away here - flavoring, juice, wire, cotton, nicotine, etc - ONE person has actually hung around this forum and still gives me the time of day. ONE. (And I now consider him a good friend)
BUT.....I know where my heart was when any of the above were given. And I also know the lack of class with which they were taken. I sleep pretty well at night....;)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Give me some stuff, Teresa! I'm a regular and grateful as hell!

Lessee, I need, well, damn, I guess I really don't need anything but I'll keep you in mind as an easy mark!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just to reiterate, I am extremely grateful for everything that has been given to me and like I said before, I ain't going nowhere!! If I were in the position to help out anyone I'd gladly do it. It actually embarrasses me to have to ask so sometimes I just do without. It's not y'alls responsibility to help me in anyway at all but I do appreciate it very much.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to reiterate, I am extremely grateful for everything that has been given to me and like I said before, I ain't going nowhere!! If I were in the position to help out anyone I'd gladly do it. It actually embarrasses me to have to ask so sometimes I just do without. It's not y'alls responsibility to help me in anyway at all but I do appreciate it very much.
Well, we're more than happy to help. Every one of us started somewhere and I know if I hadn't stumbled across this place and these wonderful, knowledgeable people I'd still be staining clearos purple with Lorann's grape flavoring and red watermelon....lol! You'll be dishing out tips and pointers in no time.....;)
I have to ask where you're from, that southern drawl is undeniable, lol!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to DIY Tina!

I've never had Smurf juice, but I found this thread. Maybe this will get you on the right track. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-purple-shockrah-inspired.99060/#post-535205

Also I haven't tasted a razzleberry, but maybe this will get you started. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-purple-shockrah-inspired.99060/#post-535205

Sometimes the kid's get unruly here, as everywhere else on the interwebs, just the nature of the beast. Most folks here will go out of their way to help! Here's to a successful life in DIY and never buying commercial juice again!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, we're more than happy to help. Every one of us started somewhere and I know if I hadn't stumbled across this place and these wonderful, knowledgeable people I'd still be staining clearos purple with Lorann's grape flavoring and red watermelon....lol! You'll be dishing out tips and pointers in no time.....;)
I have to ask where you're from, that southern drawl is undeniable, lol!
Born and raised in Durham NC. Not as Southern as you thought I bet its weird, my Aunt, me and my granddaughter all talk with the accent (my son is starting to talk a little Southern slang) but everyone else don't have it. The yes and no ma'am are just the manners my mama taught me.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome to DIY Tina!

I've never had Smurf juice, but I found this thread. Maybe this will get you on the right track. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-purple-shockrah-inspired.99060/#post-535205

Also I haven't tasted a razzleberry, but maybe this will get you started. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-purple-shockrah-inspired.99060/#post-535205

Sometimes the kid's get unruly here, as everywhere else on the interwebs, just the nature of the beast. Most folks here will go out of their way to help! Here's to a successful life in DIY and never buying commercial juice again!
Thank you for the links! I'm looking now

VU Sponsors