Become a Patron!

If you were me and you had $100, what would mod would you get?

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to add to my collection. I have a Pico, coolfire IV tc100, a copper kangar mini c, a kanger subvod mega, and a joyetech aio (which I love and carry a lot simply because I KNOW it won't leak in my purse no matter what lol). I don't know what I want next, just that I want something lol. Thinking about either a Reuleux200s or a Vaporesso Tarot Pro or Mini. Don't need a tank, have plenty of those and my crown is the only one I use lol. Sell me on your favorite mod under $100 and tell me what you'd get. Just for general knowledge, I rarely ever vape over 65-70 watts or 425f in tc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll get me a cks box
236d033f7fa2eff29bab31c31059b107.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I want to add to my collection. I have a Pico, coolfire IV tc100, a copper kangar mini c, a kanger subvod mega, and a joyetech aio (which I love and carry a lot simply because I KNOW it won't leak in my purse no matter what lol). I don't know what I want next, just that I want something lol. Thinking about either a Reuleux200s or a Vaporesso Tarot Pro or Mini. Don't need a tank, have plenty of those and my crown is the only one I use lol. Sell me on your favorite mod under $100 and tell me what you'd get. Just for general knowledge, I rarely ever vape over 65-70 watts or 425f in tc.

Hohmtech Wrecker G2. Just read the thread here and you'll understand.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
this^ or a hohmslice.
hell you can get both for around 100 bucks total.
amazing temp control.
the G2 runs for 65 bucks (dual 18650 mod 171 watts) with code G2FLASHx1 on vaporcube
the slice (single 26650 battery 101 watts) funs for 30 bucks with code SLICEPRICE on the same site

Other options are
Smok Alien
Smok Gpriv
Smoant Battlestar

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't worry so much about how much more than what will fit your vape style..Do you use Temperature control at all?..Do you vape at 150 watts?..do you like a small form factor or a large?..Do you want to plug it in to charge or do you have batteries and a charger?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't worry so much about how much more than what will fit your vape style..Do you use Temperature control at all?..Do you vape at 150 watts?..do you like a small form factor or a large?..Do you want to plug it in to charge or do you have batteries and a charger?

I rarely ever vape over 65-70 watts or 425f in tc.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the black version....

Yeah I like that one better as well. The white just looks like the graphic is incomplete. I don't know what they were thinking on that. Either way though this ones a winner.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I suppose if you want big get the G2..if you want small get the hohm slice..got my slice for $29.99...Leaves even more money for that vaporesso pro you might want also.:cool:
i was thinking a slice and an alein or battlestar. or maybe one of those new mini aliens that look like a pico lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just so the OP knows the smaller slice uses a 26650 battery and I think only the hohm battery will fit it?..can any one verify that?...Im still waiting on my mod but also been trying to find out what 26650s I can use with it..i heard its a tad shorter than standard?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
just so the OP knows the smaller slice uses a 26650 battery and I think only the hohm battery will fit it?..can any one verify that?...Im still waiting on my mod but also been trying to find out what 26650s I can use with it..i heard its a tad shorter than standard?
Every 26650 I ever tried fits in the Slice. I use about 4 different brands with no problems. You can also run it with an 18650 if you buy an adapter at FT for like a dollar and change. If you do that don't take it higher than 75 watts.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Every 26650 I ever tried fits in the Slice. I use about 4 different brands with no problems. You can also run it with an 18650 if you buy an adapter at FT for like a dollar and change. If you do that don't take it higher than 75 watts.

I've only used the black basens and the ijoys but no issues here
Also the orange MNKE ones i got for free also fit in there as well but i gave them away in a trade when i traded one of my slices

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ill pick up a couple black Basens from Jon at liionwholesale when I get the mod..i don't want to pay nearly $12.00 a piece for the hohm batteries.:eek:

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How bout the new smok g-priv or the new vaporesso nebula? The nebula has been catching my eye for awhile but I'm fighting the impulse to buy. I like the g-priv but I'm not sold on a touch screen til they can work a dna chip in there.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you want TC, and can stretch a little over $100, something in the DNA series like a Therion may be well worth a look. Otherwise, I agree the Alien or G-Priv are solid choices. A Slice or G2 is another good choice, although the G2 looks and ergonomics are not for everyone.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you want TC, and can stretch a little over $100, something in the DNA series like a Therion may be well worth a look. Otherwise, I agree the Alien or G-Priv are solid choices. A Slice or G2 is another good choice, although the G2 looks and ergonomics are not for everyone.
yea..im glad the regular version of the slice doesn't have the colored ohm signs all over it...not very appealing to me at all.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Please don't get the Reuleaux. Please, please please. You will regret a JayBo purchase, especially with your more than ample budget.
Agreed the Reauleaux is just a POS. Shitty 510 and shitty wiring. Shame because the board itself is pretty good.

-William Cowper

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd get 3 pico duals and pocket the extra 10$.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do not buy the Alien! What trash! The new Sigelei is beautiful. sigelei swallowtail 75a or the 213
I agree mine and a buds alien crapped out after a month.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do not buy the Alien! What trash! The new Sigelei is beautiful. sigelei swallowtail 75a or the 213

The swallowtail is gorgeous! Unfortunately it's only gorgeous to me in the resin or stabilized wood, and all I can find in stock is the ugly 1980's splatter paint look :(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The swallowtail is gorgeous! Unfortunately it's only gorgeous to me in the resin or stabilized wood, and all I can find in stock is the ugly 1980's splatter paint look :(

Unfortunately it's a Sig. Lol.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have to respectfully disagree. The alien output what it says and does a decent temp control the sigelie 213 is a joke performance wise in wattage and doesn't even work in TC mode

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

I'd stay away from sigelie their chips performance is terrible

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dang, that bad? Every vape shop is practically creaming their pants over the Alien... and I'm not sold... $75 most of them want for it with the Baby beast... expensive coils, nothing that can't be replicated with other devices... meh says I.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dang, that bad? Every vape shop is practically creaming their pants over the Alien... and I'm not sold... $75 most of them want for it with the Baby beast... expensive coils, nothing that can't be replicated with other devices... meh says I.
Alien is actually a great mod. I got mine in a kit for like 52 bucks. Well worth it

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about a DNA75?

If you regularly vape at 65-70W though, it may not be enough, but if that is high wattage for you, and you vape at say 40W usually, I would go for one. I like the SMY DNA75 due to its small size, it might not be enough though depending on your usage but just an idea :)

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
DNA devices are best for temp control but if you're just looking for a power mod, the Sigelei 213 Fuchai is my favorite mod for the price. Very small for a twin 18650 mod and my original 213 and 213 Fuchai are still going strong after months of use.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
DNA devices are best for temp control but if you're just looking for a power mod, the Sigelei 213 Fuchai is my favorite mod for the price. Very small for a twin 18650 mod and my original 213 and 213 Fuchai are still going strong after months of use.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yeah uhh respectfully, the DNA is not the last word in TC. I know that's a common belief but there are boards that do TC just as well if not better.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors