Become a Patron!

Inawera Must Haves?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Psh. Ain't nobody missed me. :p I've been busy! Unfortunately not so much with mixing. Medical problems, 2 jobs etc. Getting past all that and I'm back to mixing and vaping as fast as I can now though.

Well, hi there and great to see you back! I hope all goes better for you now, sorry to hear about the medical.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That flavor is listed as a tobacco, does it have tobacco notes? The description sure sounds tasty: Tastes like a rum sweet with a plum or baked apple inside.
Yes, I taste some tobacco in there, at least I think I do. IMO, it tastes more like a Shisha flavor than their Shisha flavors, LOL. I tried another 10 ml mix with 10 drops Bahraini Apple Gold with 6 drops of Tobacco Absolute Virgina & 6 drops Dirty Neutral Base. It's a keeper! :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You convinced me to pick up some Bahraini, first time ordering from earomashop so kept it smaller than I was first expecting, here is what I got coming:

CAPPUCCINO
CHERIMOYA
BAHRAINI APPLE GOLD
SHISHA TYPE CHILI & HOT SPICE
SHISHA TYPE ORANGE
SHISHA TYPE PINEAPPLE
SHISHA TYPE STRAWBERRY
SHISHA TYPE TROPIC
SHISHA TYPE VANILLA
LEMON CAKE

Sorry for shouting the flavors, just a cut and paste from my order page :D

I initially had a ton more in there but it reached about $100 so my good sense and fear of the big checks I have to write to Uncle Sam in a couple of weeks calmed me down :(

Really looking forward to the Cherimoya, My parents have a Cherimoya tree, there delicious. I keep hearing how good the Shisha Vanilla is as well, can't wait. The chili and hot spice almost didn't make the cut, the recipe with peanuts put me over the top though, might add a little lime as well for a chili/lime peanut vape, that and a cold beer sounds like a winning combo.

Thanks to everyone for there suggestions, it really helped out and I am hoping it will help others as well.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, hi there and great to see you back! I hope all goes better for you now, sorry to hear about the medical.
Thanks! I've battled with neck and back stuff for years but it was getting really bad for awhile. Now I'm doing a full body workout 3 times a week and feeling better each day. :D I hope you have been very well.

here is what I got coming:

CAPPUCCINO
CHERIMOYA
BAHRAINI APPLE GOLD
SHISHA TYPE CHILI & HOT SPICE
SHISHA TYPE ORANGE
SHISHA TYPE PINEAPPLE
SHISHA TYPE STRAWBERRY
SHISHA TYPE TROPIC
SHISHA TYPE VANILLA
LEMON CAKE

Really looking forward to the Cherimoya, My parents have a Cherimoya tree, there delicious. I keep hearing how good the Shisha Vanilla is as well, can't wait. The chili and hot spice almost didn't make the cut, the recipe with peanuts put me over the top though, might add a little lime as well for a chili/lime peanut vape, that and a cold beer sounds like a winning combo.

Ooooooooo chili and hot spice? Please let us know what you think about them when they come in. Chili lime peanut does sound good with a beer! I like the way you work.

I smelled my new Shisha Vanilla last night (diluted a few drops in hot water so I could smell it better) and it is definitely in the running for my top 3 favorite vanillas. It might even take the crown from DIYFS Holy Vanilla. I will find out tonight, hopefully.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of those 10ml freebies I got was the Lemon Cake I'm about to try, and one of the 3ml samples in the last order was also Lemon Cake, so I've got 13ml, totally free. :)

Andria

So, how's that lemon cake?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So, how's that lemon cake?

Haven't given it a 2nd taste-test yet; I'm a bit under the weather, and one thing that's outta whack is my sense of smell -- kinda waiting to see if that will settle down so I can give it a fair try. But I didn't use much of the Lemon Cake anyway; mostly it was cheesecake/cream cheese icing.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I've battled with neck and back stuff for years but it was getting really bad for awhile. Now I'm doing a full body workout 3 times a week and feeling better each day. :D I hope you have been very well.

Ooooooooo chili and hot spice? Please let us know what you think about them when they come in. Chili lime peanut does sound good with a beer! I like the way you work.

I smelled my new Shisha Vanilla last night (diluted a few drops in hot water so I could smell it better) and it is definitely in the running for my top 3 favorite vanillas. It might even take the crown from DIYFS Holy Vanilla. I will find out tonight, hopefully.

Happy to hear your doing better bud!

I gotta give credit for the Chili Peanuts to @RonJS , he is the one who gave me the idea, I did add the Lime though, A little Cali touch :) Peanuts with Banana that Ron suggested is easy and tasty, Peanuts is a real good flavor.

I haven't heard a bad thing about Shisha Vanilla, only good things. Anxious to get mine, I just got notice this morning that the package has shipped.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't heard a bad thing about Shisha Vanilla, only good things.

Not surprising as their Vanilla Bourbon is quite good too.
Have to try that Shisha one next time I order stuff.

smoked

Member For 4 Years
I am planning to place an order from http://e-aromashop.com/ for INW Shisha Strawberry in the 100 ml size as the price beats everyone and it is my favorite strawberry hands down. That said I wanted to add on some other INW flavors as it doesn't change the shipping amount much so asking the my fellow DIY'ers what would be a good one to add?

Here is the list of INW flavors I already have:

Shisha Strawberry
WIld Strawberry (not a flavor I will ever order again)
Strawberry (good but not Shisha)
Strawberry Kiss (like a light version of Wild SB and that's not a compliment)
Pineapple (I am ordering more of this, sooo good)
Orange (OK but not a re-order for me, wondering if the Shisha Orange is better and will probably order)
Creme Brulee (smells soooo good, still haven't figured out how to use it right though)
Waffle (really good but real tricky to get the right %, stuff is strong)
Almond (haven't really used it yet)
Apple (Real good but prefer there Two Apples better)
Two Apples (My favorite apple even over........ohhhhhh, FA Fuji although it is not as strong)
Banana (Good but I sort of prefer LO Banana Cream colorless better)
Biscuit
Bubble Gum (Love it)
Cactus (this is popular for a reason)
Caramel (Very good but not very strong, gets lost in mixes so other caramels are what I use)
Chocolate (Very good but a very dark flavor that can clog coils like most chocolates)
Chocolate Cream (Excellent but also a very dark flavor, prefer this to the above)
Coconut
Coconut Cookies
Cocopilada (Love this flavor, sort of like one of those drinks you get on the beach served in a real coconut)
Dry Coctail
Exotic
Shisha Gingerbread
Grape
Hazelnut
Kawa (Coffee)
Lemon Mix (Really like this one, will reorder another 10ml, strong so a little goes a long way)
Lime
Mango (on the fence with this one, will order the Shisha version to see if it's better)
Marizipan
Melon
Milk Chocolate (Good stuff)
Mocca
Nugat
Peanuts (has a salty peanut flavor to it, realistic but not a flavor you might use often)
Pear ( I like it but it is the only pear I have so nothing to compare it to)
Pinacolada (more pineapple and cocopilada is more coconut, both are good but I love me some cocopilada)
Purple Gum (Good on it's own)
Rhubarb (Smells authentic but I really haven't found a reason to use it yet)
Sex on the Beach (smells ok but nothing special)
Raspberry (mmmmm, so good. Was thinking about ordering the Shisha version to compare)
Peach (I am not a lover of peach but this stuff is delicious)
Tiramisu (The smell doesn't float my boat so have yet to try it)
Vanilla (Smells good but weak, have tried it in a few recipes but not the first vanilla flavor I reach for)
Vanilla Classic (Smells a little chemically and weak, haven't used it because of that)

Lemon Cake is a definite order and I was planning on adding more Shisha flavors as well since the Shisha Strawberry is so damn good. Was considering there Cappuccino and probably will for only $2.28 US with Vat included.

I will add some of there Shisha line but am hoping someone out there has already tried them and advice me on which to get and which to avoid. I am hoping Shisha Vanilla is better than the other 2 vanilla's I have gotten from them.

I find INW to be a little hit or miss but when they hit it is really special. I have already gone through 20 mil of Shisha Strawberry and only have 10 mil left so I have to order that in the next couple of weeks. I am also low on a couple of other INW flavors which have found there way in mixes I use a lot.

Please let me know what flavors are real hits from there line. Thanks in advance.

smoked

Member For 4 Years
Does anyone use the strawberry shisa as a stand alone. I really like the virgina ta at 2.5% as a stand alone flavor, light , slightly sweet tobacco taste.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have never used Shisha SB by itself, always in a mix. It is strong than a lot of other SB's though and for me it mixes well with CAP sweet sb.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone use the strawberry shisa as a stand alone. I really like the virgina ta at 2.5% as a stand alone flavor, light , slightly sweet tobacco taste.

Not yet but it would probably be fine at 2%.
Works well with just 1 of any of these flavors added too.
INW Biscuit 2%
FA Cookie 2%
CAP NY Cheesecake 2-3%
TFA Cheesecake Graham 2-3%
CAP/TFA Vanilla Bean 2-3%
TFA Dairy Milk 2-3%
French Vanilla or Sweet Cream too, as many things go well with the Shisha SB.
Banana (haven't tried this one yet)

BTW I like the INW Virginia TA myself, but just with my favorite Tobacco mix anyway.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got a handful of FLV that I'm not big on that you might not have. I'll make a list and message you to see. I've found a few off the beaten path flavors that are good to me that you should sample as well.

Good to see ya' KS!

Hey, I'd be interested in hearing about those flavors too if you wouldn't mind sharing ... I don't have the flavor collection T has but then again, who does? :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone use the strawberry shisa as a stand alone.

I tried it stand alone (@ 9% :eek:) It is an "in your face" sweet strawberry flavor I found good for those times when vapor's tongue might prevent me from tasting lighter mixes. At 9% I found no off chemical nuances sometime apparent from using too much flavoring. While probably @ 7-8%, I'll be mixing it again.

Ron
---
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bahraini Apple Gold may be the best standalone flavor I have EVER vaped. It is just outstanding all by itself in an all VG mix. I believe I put 15 drops into 10ml and it is SO tasty. Very complex. Seems like a Hookah/Shisha type of vape. I may try mixing this with tobacco notes in the future. :)
You're absolutely correct DIYjim. Bahraini Apple Gold is an actual shisha tobacco flavor. Do you pick up a hint of licorice/anise note? I do and I love it ! :)

https://www.hookahcompany.com/golden_bahraini_apple_462_prd1.htm

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happy to hear your doing better bud!

I gotta give credit for the Chili Peanuts to @RonJS , he is the one who gave me the idea, I did add the Lime though, A little Cali touch :) Peanuts with Banana that Ron suggested is easy and tasty, Peanuts is a real good flavor.

I haven't heard a bad thing about Shisha Vanilla, only good things. Anxious to get mine, I just got notice this morning that the package has shipped.
Thanks a lot. I might have to try Peanuts. I've had several nut flavors for a long time but I'm wanting to get more serious about using them lately.

Thanks!

I, in turn, have to give credit to Jimi D's post #3608 here:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/inawera-a-few-reviews.477601/page-181

:eek::eek::eek::)

Ron
---
"Sweet Oblivion, open your arms!"- Wednesday Addams
Lol all roads lead back to @Jimi D ! Jimi, I remember reading your posts on ECR when I was just starting to DIY. You've helped me a lot over the years. Thank you. I wish I can copy pasted a lot more than I did. Silly me thought I could remember all this shit.

We need to have some COFFEE... :)
I want to taste this blend. And I'll let you try the shisha with TFA and FA. And I want to try yours.

I literally haven't ever been able to get anything out of Capella's sweet strawberry, as a primary blend ingredient.

I know many people love it and I'm dying to find out why. :)
Lol INW Coffee is strong as hell. ;) It's good if you want straight black unadulterated coffee. Use at 1 drop per 15ml to start and only if you have some creams in there.

CAP Sweet Strawberry is my go to when I need the Strawberry (or other red fruits) to come out front. I never use it as the only red fruit but it's top endy/sharp sweetness helps bring others out to the front. To me it's like strawberry flavored sugar.

Good to see ya' KS!

Hey, I'd be interested in hearing about those flavors too if you wouldn't mind sharing ... I don't have the flavor collection T has but then again, who does? :D
Thank you thank you. I'll send you a PM to prevent further derailing of the thread, they aren't INW. I'm pretty sure @Teresa P is going to win the race to have all of the flavors. She's been busy!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually their flavors are quite amazing, I've been padding my freezer. ;)
And I did too miss you....:p....but very sorry to hear of the medical problems. Get better, my friend....:)
You put flavors in your freezer for storage?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If your are looking at

http://e-aromashop.com/

(and you should be :))

click on the British flag in da top left land corner.

Ron
--
“If you think you can do it, or you think you can’t do it, You are right.” – Henry Ford

Yeah, e-aromashop's prices beat HELL out of Inawera.com's!

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for reference if anyone orders from http://e-aromashop.com/ and chooses airmail you can track your package here: http://www.17track.net/en
That site works for any foreign tracking.

My package shows it arrived at the postal station in Poland, hopefully it is as quick as the package I got directly from Inawera, took about 8 days.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would think those sites would have fresher flavors and they should last longer.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@joeyboy, I am thinking you're responding to @Teresa P post about freezing flavors. I have only been doing DIY for about 7 months but so far have not experienced flavor fade. I know some people have commented that FA Strawberry can fade after some time, I still have about 6 ml of FA SB that I bought when I first started DIY but it still smells about the same to me.

I would be interested if flavors that are stockpiled are best to be kept in the freezer as well though, I got a little crazy with the black friday deals :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do keep flavor overstock in the freezer! Pg doesn't freeze, so when I catch sales or order in quantity, they go in the freezer. I've actually only had one issue doing that and that was yesterday with TFA brown sugar. I've no idea why, but it froze solid -

hWklZ0y.jpg

I immediately messaged HIC for advice and he was correct in telling me that it would likely thaw and go back to normal. Mixed a small batch at 5% in a standalone and it was quite tasty! Kinda freaked me out though....lol!
I definitely keep Joy in the freezer and only 5ml at a time out to work with. In my experience, that one goes downhill fast when left out so I keep it frozen except for that small bottle. That's working out quite well for me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P tfa cheesecake graham would maybe be a good one to freeze if you will not be using it within a few months. I find that one fades in the bottle in about 6 months.
That's odd, I've never had that happen. But I do believe a lot of our circumstances boil down to handling by our suppliers. We're told to shake, shake, shake our flavors before use. But how to we know that the vendors that are re-bottling are doing that? There are many here who refuse to buy re-bottled flavorings and this could be why.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just for reference if anyone orders from http://e-aromashop.com/ and chooses airmail you can track your package here: http://www.17track.net/en
That site works for any foreign tracking.

My package shows it arrived at the postal station in Poland, hopefully it is as quick as the package I got directly from Inawera, took about 8 days.

My last order was 8 days, though a couple other orders have taken as long as 11-13 days -- still not unreasonable, considering it's coming from the other side of the world! FT could take a lesson from them!

Andria

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks a lot. I might have to try Peanuts. I've had several nut flavors for a long time but I'm wanting to get more serious about using them lately.

Lol all roads lead back to @Jimi D ! Jimi, I remember reading your posts on ECR when I was just starting to DIY. You've helped me a lot over the years. Thank you. I wish I can copy pasted a lot more than I did. Silly me thought I could remember all this shit.
Aww I really appreciate those kinds words. Always my pleasure KeyserSoze. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my flavors in on Monday, about 10 days from when I ordered, not bad.

I haven't tried them all yet but so far I am LOVING Cherimoya, my parents do have a cherimoya tree though, I try and sneak some in my pocket when I go to visit ;). It is hard to describe the flavor but it is pretty realistic.

Shisha Vanilla = delicious vanilla pudding, sooo good.

I am diggin Chili & Hot Spice with a little bit of lime and peanuts, crack a beer open and enjoy :cheers:. Going to try it with some Pineapple then maybe some Mango. I am a hot sauce freak so yep, I am going to try and find a way to use this stuff a lot.

Really glad I got Cappuccino, been struggling with a coffee vape that I would really enjoy. So far I only tried one recipe I found on e-liq recipes which also used other flavors but I really liked the way it came through so that got my hopes up. Smell wise it kills CAP and Hangsens cappuccino's and FA's version just wasn't what I was looking for. I liked INW Mocca but disappointed with there Kawa coffee flavor so almost didn't order this.

Bahraini Apple Gold is good stuff, I just need to cut back on the 2.5% I used in my tester, had a bite to it. I am not a big fan of anise and I could pick up the flavor but it is not a deal breaker. Definitely a unique flavor, I get the rum and baked apple, probably not a standalone flavor for me but I am definitely going try and find a good mix for it. This flavor is not going to be for everyone though, I am betting it is a going to be a love or hate flavor. If you hate anise/licorice or get the heaves if someone offers you a Jäger shot :drunk: then stay away from this.

I haven't had a chance to try the Shisha Orange yet but smell wise it is very similar to FW Natural Orange, just stronger. INW regular Orange is more like a orange drink mix and not very strong, the Shisha is more vibrant, like way more based on the smell. I know FW Natural Orange kills INW regular version for me, going to be interesting to see how it compares to the Shisha.

Shisha Pineapple.....hmmmmmmm. This is pretty much the opposite of the Orange IMO. The INW E-Aromat Ananas (Pineapple) is hands down my favorite Pineapple and I was thinking the Shisha must be real special then, NOPE. The Shisha version smells about half as strong and I was disappointed when I replaced the regular version with the shisha version in a pineapple cake recipe I have. It is not a bad flavor at all, just was expecting it to be as good or better than their e-aromat version. I would put it in the same category as the CAP and TFA pineapples I have, usable but not as delicious as the e-aromat pineapple.

Shisha Tropic I mostly get mango and kiwi from the smell of it, it smells alright but it's not blowing me away. I am going to try this standalone to try and get an idea of how to use it. Based on the smell alone I probably wouldn't buy it again, doesn't smell bad but smells like something I could just combine flavors I already have and get the same result. Will update if the tester changes my mind.

Lemon cake smells realistic and STRONG, smells a lot stronger than FA Nonna Cake which I happen to enjoy. Tried it in a mix at 2% but that seems a too high unless it settles down with steeping. Going to have to try it on it's own starting at maybe 0.50% and go up from there to try and nail down it's happy percentage for me. It really does smell like a Lemon Cake though, they nailed the flavor profile on that one.

Shisha Strawberry has already been talked about enough all over this forum, I think it is my 4th 10ml bottle but passed on getting the 100ml. I am venturing into a lot of other flavors so strawberry doesn't get as much use anymore.

All in all though this order came out great, thanks to all who helped me select some outstanding flavors!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad to see all the Inawera fans. Ive wanted to give them a try, but have to finish off the ones I have.

A flavor Ive wanted to get a hold on for a while, but cant find on US sites that carry Inawera is the "Shisha type chili and hot spice"

I used to get a ready made liquid that Heathers Heav had that was tobbaco with a touch of chili and cocoa, its was real good but they discontinued it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am diggin Chili & Hot Spice with a little bit of lime and peanuts, crack a beer open and enjoy :cheers:.

Any starting flavor %'s to suggest? :question:

:thanks:

Ron
--
"If you want a place in the sun, you have to expect a few blisters."- Loretta Young

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any starting flavor %'s to suggest? :question:

:thanks:

Ron
--
"If you want a place in the sun, you have to expect a few blisters."- Loretta Young

I started off low with the Chili at 1%, didn't want to burn my face off. That was too low and my testosterone kicked in so I doubled it. I was thinking about going even a little higher but 2.5% Peanuts, 2% Chili and 0.50% INW Lime lets all the flavors come through. I wasn't tasting much of the peanuts the first day, mostly chili and lime but now 3 days later the chili and lime have settled down and the peanuts are present but in the background. I like it after 3 days steeping but I might need a little more chili, the lime is fine.

Let me know if you come up with a tasty percentage and thank you for the idea and thanks to @Jimi D for giving you the idea :D

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know if you come up with a tasty percentage and thank you for the idea and thanks to @Jimi D for giving you the idea :D

That JimiD is da :bomb: !! He also turned me on to the Very Nice and Enjoyable INW Green Tea & Quince!

I'll admit that I initially got the Chili to burn up one of my Chillihead vaping buds. At that time I also bought some TPA Jalapeno online from WL. I never used the Jalapeno though. A light shaken of the vial and the flavor looked like a lava lamp. Some kind of (oily?) substance floating around in there gave me pause. :eek:

Ron
---
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."- William Shakespeare

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started off low with the Chili at 1%, didn't want to burn my face off. That was too low and my testosterone kicked in so I doubled it. I was thinking about going even a little higher but 2.5% Peanuts, 2% Chili and 0.50% INW Lime lets all the flavors come through. I wasn't tasting much of the peanuts the first day, mostly chili and lime but now 3 days later the chili and lime have settled down and the peanuts are present but in the background. I like it after 3 days steeping but I might need a little more chili, the lime is fine.

That JimiD is da :bomb: !! He also turned me on to the Very Nice and Enjoyable INW Green Tea & Quince!

I'll admit that I initially got the Chili to burn up one of my Chillihead vaping buds. At that time I also bought some TPA Jalapeno online from WL. I never used the Jalapeno though. A light shaken of the vial and the flavor looked like a lava lamp. Some kind of (oily?) substance floating around in there gave me pause. :eek:

Ron
---
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."- William Shakespeare
Thanks guys ! So many great times throughout the years with Inawera. :) It's always my pleasure to share these wonderful tastes :)

mjag, try 4 drops in a 10 ml bottle of unflavored with the Lemon Cake. The cake will stand out more than the lemon. Tastes like pound cake to me ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really glad I got Cappuccino, been struggling with a coffee vape that I would really enjoy. So far I only tried one recipe I found on e-liq recipes which also used other flavors but I really liked the way it came through so that got my hopes up. Smell wise it kills CAP and Hangsens cappuccino's and FA's version just wasn't what I was looking for. I liked INW Mocca but disappointed with there Kawa coffee flavor so almost didn't order this.

I find INW's Cappucino really, REALLY bitter... like espresso, or european coffee.... both of which I STRONGLY dislike; just too bitter -- I don't even like Folgers, because it's too bitter; much prefer Maxwell House. But INW's Coffee Tobacco is pretty good, really realistic of both flavors, though not sweet at all. I use both of those in my Smocha recipe, in very low percentages, I think about 2%. Adding cream, sweetener, chocolate, and vanilla flavors keeps the Cappucino's bitterness from being overpowering.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD
Maxwell House? You must have coffee tongue.

Um, I don't think so... I drink it maybe 2-3 times a YEAR. But I like Maxwell House; it's smooth, not bitter like Folgers.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um, I don't think so... I drink it maybe 2-3 times a YEAR. But I like Maxwell House; it's smooth, not bitter like Folgers.

Andria

You only drink coffee 2 or 3 times a year? Im the total opposite, I drink coffee at least 2-3 times a day, thats when Im really sick. On a normal day I would say its an average of 6 cups a day. I kinda love coffee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You only drink coffee 2 or 3 times a year? Im the total opposite, I drink coffee at least 2-3 times a day, thats when Im really sick. On a normal day I would say its an average of 6 cups a day. I kinda love coffee

I used to drink about 10 cups a day, and had the twitches so bad I annoyed MYSELF. That's when I stopped drinking coffee and went to tea -- still caffeinated, but not nearly as much. Though at that time, I was also chugging down at least a half gallon of Pepsi a day (my ex told me I could make a cup of coffee nervous!). Haven't been much of a soda drinker for about 25 yrs though. I had gotten to about 10 cups a day of black tea, but when I started vaping, I had to knock that off too; now it's 2-3 cups a day, and the rest of the day it's decaf iced tea or chocolate coconut water. I might drink a soda about once a month. If I drink any coffee at all, it's decaf; the real stuff upsets my stomach badly now.

Andria

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since my first order was a success, well except for Shisha Pineapple which so far after 2 mixes is a failure, I just made my second order.

Had to get more Cherimoya, my favorite flavor of the bunch and I already used half the bottle. I wish it was stronger, I use anywhere from 4 to 7% and cheaper, more expensive than Shisha Flavors. A 100ml bottle would cost about $28 before shipping, I just ordered a 10ml bottle again to make sure it is flavor for the long run, really not much savings though with a 10ml bottle costing $3. A simple recipe with just CAP Custard is soooo tasty and another recipe I found on here is just tasty: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/457270/Cherilada

Had to get another bottle of Shisha Vanilla, dammit it is so good.

Added some flavors I don't have:

Cherry
Sweet Sour
Espresso
Shisha Mango
Shisha Lemon
Shisha Bilberry

Then stocked up on some of my favorites:

Two Apples: Go back and forth between this and FA Fuji for my favorite apples, they're different enough that one works better than the other depending on what you're looking for in the mix.

Aromat Pineapple (Ananas): This is my favorite Pineapple and kicks the Shisha version right in the taint.

If anyone has had success with Shisha Pineapple then please let me know. So far I have tried it at 2% and it gives off this weird flavor, maybe I will give it another shot at 1%.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm really liking the INW Peach.
Just ordered INW Mango, didn't know they had a Shisha version, oh well, next time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love IA peach! Haven't tried the mango as I've yet to find a mango flavoring that isn't used to conjure satan.....:blech:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm really liking the INW Peach.
Just ordered INW Mango, didn't know they had a Shisha version, oh well, next time.
The INW Mango tastes better than the Shisha Mango. The Shisha tastes like an unripened mango, but I did enjoy it.

VU Sponsors