Introducing our latest contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't even begin to wrap my head around the idea of wining ANY mod, well a $500 cap pretty much covers any mod!!!!!!!! Thank you for the contest!

We all have a first time. This post is mine on this forum, and I can't put into words just how exciting it is that I can share this experience with Watch. ;-) I will say that there have been many vendors for Mad Murdock creations, but none that have consistently gone above and beyond the calls of customer care and service. The contests are so inevitably epic that I now refer to them as Watchtests™(not really ™).This is yet another. Thank you VapingWatch for the Share the Wealth contest, and the taking of my underground cherry.

So there ya have it 10 more. ChaChing.

Looking forward to seeing the results of this contest (mental fingers crossed ;)) - would love to have a vv/vw mod to go alongside my copper4nine/tobh and Private V2/trident V1/Magma mechs!
Keep up the good work VU/VJ.

Hi! Coincidence is a funny thing. Recently someone suggested I become a member of Vaping Underground. The next day I received an email from Vaping Watch about this contest so I knew it was perfect time for me to join. :)

The first time someone gave me a River Bottom Fog Sauce to try they had to pry it out of my hands! I can't do the flavor justice with words. It's also the only e-liquid that works for when I get that cigarette craving or need a tobacco flavor.

I haven't tried Mad Murdock yet but if it's anything like River Bottom Fog Sauces, (of course it is) some lucky winner, (or winners) is in for a hell of fantastic vape! As far as a dream mod goes, well, I haven't even considered that yet. My vape budget is used up until around Christmas so perhaps it's time to start window shopping and to dream big! :)
Good Luck everyone!

I honestly can say that Watch and the folks at Vaping Watch are some of the very best I have encountered in the vaping industry. I am super excited to make my FIRST POST on this forum be one that will offer people a chance at such an awesome giveaway. Good luck all. And thanks for being awesome once again, Watch.

Vaping Marcy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks!

Well, I've got some BIG news!!!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

Everything starts at 6pm today so get ready!

PS. This is the thread in which you need to reply to increase the prize pool!

Thank you so much Watch. you are very genorous for doing this. You do so much for this community and make outstanding juices. Thank you so much again for what you do!

Awesome contest I've been wanting to try a lot of the Murdock flavors for a long time but i don't like dumping 20 or more bucks on a 30ml i'm not going to vape so the 15ml option is perfect for me. plus i'm going to need to get some teflon don again that stuff is awesome.

Just Shared The Contest On Another Group ( High End Vape Trading ) And With Any Luck A Few Of The Members There Will Join In The Fun :D

Scarey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Raisin' the stakes! Fun contest idea guys!

Edit: Token obtained!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's start a conversation to open up the pool!
Which mod will you get if/when you win? I would consider a Reo, but I would really need to consider a good regulated mod (I don't have any at the moment).

Any other conversation topics? We need to start posting things that people want to read and respond to.

This is one of the most spectacular contests I have ever seen! Thanks so much Vaping Watch and Vaping Underground! Pass the word. More entries mean more prizes! Kudos!

Hey folks!

Well, I've got some BIG news!!!

Today, we are opening a HUGE contest, introducing new 16 ounce bottles for all Murdock flavors, and we are finally releasing the very much demanded 15ml bottles!

The Share the Wealth Contest will start today (7/30) at 6pm eastern and you can follow this link for details and instructions on how to enter. Suffice to say this is the biggest contest we have ever held and, with over 60 prizes, your odds of winning are better than ever! Share this post on
Facebook and comment on this post on Vaping Underground to increase the prize pool!!!

The 16oz bottles will be on sale for only $220. These are only available in Mad Murdock Ruml's line and are extremely limited availability (only 15 each flavor!). You can also choose to have the labels for these bottles personalized up to 25 characters (see details on site).

Finally, we have 15ml bottles available for all flavors! This is something that's been requested time and again and it's taken quite a while for us to be able to make this happen. All Mad Murdock Ruml and Wacky Vapes flavors are $12 per 15ml bottle, River Bottom Fog Sauce flavors are $13 per 15ml bottle, and all Vaping Watch flavors are $10 per bottle. We've started with just 50 bottles of all flavors so get em while they're in stock!

Everything starts at 6pm today so get ready!

PS. This is the thread in which you need to reply to increase the prize pool!
Thank you Watch for the more than generous contest!! I have shared on facebook as well.

vaporpunx23

Member For 5 Years
WOW!!!! I was floored when I read this, what a fabulous thing to do for the vaping community! My wife and I are constantly helping others in some form, but this is truly epic!!! Thanks guys for putting this together, expect to hear more from us! And this is my first post too.....

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My usual m.o. is fuction over form but as a prize I can get into some of the crazy cool beautiful mods out there. Or maybe a melt your face VW. Grr. Research time.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My usual m.o. is fuction over form but as a prize I can get into some of the crazy cool beautiful mods out there. Or maybe a melt your face VW. Grr. Research time.
If (when) I win, I'm going to have to do a lot of research since I've never really considered purchasing a mod over $50. I really want a Billet Box that can handle 50+ watts. I don't think it exists.

Reactions: Ace

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... let's see. Well my first thought is a brand new Provari mini with the extension and blue LED. Maybe one of the two tone ones. :) Let's see if I can dream bigger! (or more expensive really...lol)

Reactions: Ace

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... let's see. Well my first thought is a brand new Provari mini with the extension and blue LED. Maybe one of the two tone ones. :) Let's see if I can dream bigger! (or more expensive really...lol)
I need to add a Provari to my arsenal as well, but I'm banking on winning that through VJ's giveaway ;). Also, if the sky's the limit, I would probably go with something with more power.

Thanks for the contest. I cant get the coin because the checkout wants credit card info and I am not going to give up a card number for a coin to be entered into the contest, so I do hope this helps and I do hope they fix it so I dont have to add payment info to get the coin.
Thanks again guys
Click the free payment button, no credit card.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Let's start a conversation to open up the pool!
Which mod will you get if/when you win? I would consider a Reo, but I would really need to consider a good regulated mod (I don't have any at the moment).

Great idea! We've got a long way to go to get the big prizes into the prize pool but I think we can do it.......IF we can get enough people interested! I probably want it more than most because I would love to find out what someone would get if there's (nearly) no limit!
If I was entering, I would probably go for a Billet Box. Been wanting one forever but always miss out.

Any other conversation topics? We need to start posting things that people want to read and respond to.
Great news. Just wish m4 was in stock in 16oz size. are yall gonna add 20mg &0mg when m4 is back in stock?

When we get the missing ingredient for M4, we will bring it back in the 0, 10, 20mg format. We are hoping for September when we can finally get that elusive ingredient.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have we "unlocked" the 3rd prize yet? I hope so. :) Okay let's see...what other mods do I want? ooh I've been wanting a PrimusZ Bluetooth e-cig. I've also wanted a Poldiac forever, so first and second prize would be alright with me too...lol

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have we "unlocked" the 3rd prize yet? I hope so. :) Okay let's see...what other mods do I want? ooh I've been wanting a PrimusZ Bluetooth e-cig. I've also wanted a Poldiac forever, so first and second prize would be alright with me too...lol
Totally cool with "settling" for a Poldiac. Hell, I'll be psyched if I get some juice out of this!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody tried the Riverbottom Fog Sauce (NET) Count Caramel? Wondering if it's RY4ish. Got it in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger.

00100TheVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is awesome...so excited. You rock!

cloudy_judgement

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Got my token in! Hopefully we get 2500 shares/replies. Good stuff VW!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Have we "unlocked" the 3rd prize yet? I hope so. :)

Yup, 3rd place prizes are now live in the prize pool and we're working hard on 2nd place with roughly 400 combined shares and comments. We're gonna need a lot of help to get to the required shares/comments to open up the grand prize......we need 1250 total and I think we can get there if everyone works together.

Anybody tried the Riverbottom Fog Sauce (NET) Count Caramel? Wondering if it's RY4ish. Got it in my cart but haven't pulled the trigger.

Count Caramel is a complex tobacco with a caramel finish. If you're looking for something similar to RY4, try KillR Y4. Both are fantastic tobaccos with Count Caramel being a more subtle caramel flavor and KillR Y4 is (in my opinion) the ultimate RY4 flavor.......what other RY4 flavors should strive to be.

COMMENT!!!!! Visit our facebook page and SHARE!!!!!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporWatch Do you have a rough estimate of the odds so far? Just curious to see how the number of replies/shares correlate to the number of entries... :)

I had been wanting to try these juices for quite awhile and winning a contest would be a great way to get going on them immediately! Best of luck everybody!

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
@VaporWatch Do you have a rough estimate of the odds so far? Just curious to see how the number of replies/shares correlate to the number of entries... :)

We currently have more than 700 entries. We haven't gone through it yet to remove any duplicate or unqualified entries so that number may be a little bit lower but with more than 60 prizes, your odds are a little lower than 10%, which is probably the highest odds you've ever seen in a contest.......that is IF we can get all the prizes into the prize pool, which isn't gonna happen unless we see a LOT more posting here on this thread and sharing on our Facebook post!

I had been wanting to try these juices for quite awhile and winning a contest would be a great way to get going on them immediately! Best of luck everybody!

Don't forget we now have the new 15ml bottles starting at only $10 and with more than 40 credits to the website in the prize pool, your odds are excellent!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hope i am not too late. good luck everybody. :)

I just saw the post with the "Simplified Instructions" and I'm going to re-share that to all the places I originally shared the contest !
I do so hope that there are enough shares and comments to get all of the prizes added :rolleyes:

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow so 700 people have entered, but we're still around 400 shares/comments? If each person had commented OR shared just once, we'd be at around 700, right? So if I'm understanding how this all works, then if each person who entered had done each thing *once*, we would have more than enough to unlock the grand prize! Is that close to accurate @VaporWatch ? Either way, I'm not ranting at anyone who is reading this, because if you are, you are probably here to comment. :) How do we get more people to participate beyond entering the contest? Any thoughts or ideas?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So who is going to watch @VaporWatch 's show on the 30th/31st? I know we don't have to be watching to win the main prizes, but I think it will be fun to watch the winners drawn live. :) Oh yeah, and the spot prizes are awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors