Become a Patron!

iPV4 100w and iPV mini V2 70w

1970bobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its been a few days since anyone has got on thread but I will post up for anyone watching, in ref to the IPV mini 2
I ordered one this week from MVS (My Vapor Store) http://www.myvaporstore.com/MODS-PVS-s/173.htm
for 64 dollars and picked up the Kanger Sub Tank Nano to use with it.
I got the mod today took 4 days total and shipping was free. I have to say, I dig it. I did have a Sigelei 150 that was nice but to large to pocket carry for me. With that said the IPV isn't small either its 3 3/4 tall x 1 1/2 in depth and almost 7/8 wide. Mine works great and have been running the Nano tank at 30 watts all afternoon. I like it better than the 150 Sigelei because I didn't need the power or as I mentioned the large size.
The display does not rotate or if it does I havent played with it enough yet to make it do it. It has 5 memory modes which is cool so you can set a memory for you Kayfun, your sub tank and various drippers. It came with instructions that were written for the 30 watt model but it does fire up to 70
I tested it on a .5 ohm build in a Magma RDA.

Anyhow not to be long winded here but I would recommend it.
I normally run Reo's and have sold or gave away everything else with the exception of this regulated mod and now I dont think I will need anything else. Hopes this helps yall considering one.

Ninja_DuDe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
does it have everything else the 30w had? mobile mode, pwm, dc-dc? I love the wicked goat head on it very metal

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the looks of the IPV Mini II. Black buttons, dark screen. Looks very stealthy. If I had wanted more than 30w I would have ordered it in a second. But if I ever go anything over a 30w mod it will have to be a dual 18650. Just for longer battery life. Like the IPV 4.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my iPV Mini II in today...

I'm really liking it so far. The size is just about perfect for a medium male hand with room for those a little larger and yet not so large that it can still fit in the palm without extending much beyond it. It's about 10mm shorter than my ZNA clone in 18650 mode without looking awkward with a tube sticking out below it. The 5 memory slots are also a nice addition. When I cranked it down to 3.6v on a 0.5Ω coil, I couldn't notice any hum or noise from the step down voltage and while I don't have an oscilloscope to check.. I don't think it uses PWM to step down with and I also couldn't switch it to a PWM mode... so I think it is just DC-DC mode only with this chipset.

So far... I'm really happy with this purchase...

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got an email from eciggity informing me that the ipv4 will be delayed until early March after the Chinese holiday. Not sure why I got the pre-order customer email I guess they just got confused since I pre-ordered the ipv3 through them.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just got an email from eciggity informing me that the ipv4 will be delayed until early March after the Chinese holiday. Not sure why I got the pre-order customer email I guess they just got confused since I pre-ordered the ipv3 through them.
Me too but I'm only subscribed to there newsletter.

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First full day with the Yihi 330v2c 2015 IPV mini 2 70w, and here's my report. The logo on the outside is an antelope head with pointy horns, and under that bizarre icon in unreadable type it says SOUVENIR 2015. Right away Pioneer4You is letting us know that something is up with this one. The buttons and menu are radically dummied down and only do one thing and one thing only believe it or not!

This is a smart device and, as the user goes up and down to change the wattage, this "Antelope" edition interpolates the appropriate voltage based upon the ohms of the coil. This smart mod does everything by itself and the user just dials the wattage up/down, so it "seems" to be a variable wattage device only. Five memory saves. Five clicks on/off. That's it. That's all it does and oh yeah it has a lock setting.

So it's a one trick pony, I mean antelope, but dig this. I slapped a Kanger nano on there and started a fiddlin'. This thing performs a miracle, and the miracle is not high (70w) -- it's low. How low can you go. This is how low. I'm getting 5.5w on a 1.2ohm Subtank coil reading at 2.5 volts!

This thing is a wonderfully dangerous baby bottle. Because no matter how large the tank is it is impossible to be large enough. Impossible. Here's what you can do with this little killer. Purchase 0% nic no flavor 100% VG juice by the quart. Step 2. Buy a bottle of that expensive ejuice you're wanting and can't afford in a 12-18 nic level. Dilute said items at a five to one ratio. It's the perfect flavor chaser set up. This rig (antelope+subtank mini or nano) is an ice cold Lamborghini FREEBASE CRACK PIPE for ejuice. Battery's dead? No prob; just unscrew and pop in the new one. No need for the famous double 18650 jones. Pure DC-DC power only, no modes. Hyper protected conforming chipset and a relentless pullability.

As of Feb 3 you can still get these things if you dig around a little. Call me crazy but you're looking at rotating at least four 18650s and refilling the tank at least 15 times a day or more. The rig just pops and pops and pops at super low power levels so the box, coil,and atty problem is *solved*. Now it's time to do the right thing and start focusing on the juice and batteries. Get the mini, the nano just blisters through 3 mls of juice. Wow. This is my report as I have jumped from ce45 ego type things to here. Build quality on these devices will amaze. I'm still learning and it looks like the device may be spec'd this low but I don't know if I'm doing right by the batteries. I've got two efest 18650 3100 mah 10 amps with a 20 amp burst and they are not lasting really. Also lower the nic levels way way down to like 3 because you can get too much nic easily, very easily. We all have to vape safe no matter what. No copper, no brass, no additives in the juices, oh well whatever never mind . . . .

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So it's a one trick pony, I mean antelope, but dig this. I slapped a Kanger nano on there and started a fiddlin'. This thing performs a miracle, and the miracle is not high (70w) -- it's low. How low can you go. This is how low. I'm getting 5.5w on a 1.2ohm Subtank coil reading at 2.5 volts!

I don't believe it's actually dropping the voltage to 2.5v even though that is what the screen shows... They list the lowest voltage in the specs as 3.6v which would make that 1.2Ω coil running at about 10.8w... To verify that, try adjusting up your wattage to 10.8w and then see if it still feels like the same vape that you are getting at 5.5w ... I suspect it will.

noejuice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks rdsok. You're right. With the 3.6v spec and ohms law, all user tweaked wattage reductions below 10.8 are a lie on a 1.2 ohm coil. The vaping from the lowest available 5w shown to 10.8w seems to me to be identical. Thanks for your excellent guidance. There is no miraculous antelope.

Last edited:

pdxjlb

Member For 4 Years
@noejuice So do you like it? Maybe I've not had enough coffee, but your post seemed a bit 360* to my mind. I have the v1. Enjoy it, but think I might hold out for an iStick 50 after it hits the market and then another few weeks. Did you have the v1 before obtaining the v2?

;)o_O:cool:

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks rdsok. You're right. With the 3.6v spec and ohms law, all user tweaked wattage reductions below 10.8 are a lie on a 1.2 ohm coil. The vaping from the lowest available 5w shown to 10.8w seems to me to be identical. Thanks for your excellent guidance. There is no miraculous antelope.

I still feel this is an excellent mod, fits my hands well... etc ... and it will do 5w but will require a 2.5Ω or higher to get that low due to the low end voltage limit... The only thing I can think of that would ruin it for me now is if it had some sort of failure... then I'd just question if it was only a faulty unit and not an electrical design issue.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wish I would have waited a month... I purchased my iPV mini 30 in December... had I only known!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually... my ideal mod would be the this one (electronically) with parallel 18650s in an iPV 4 housing. I hope they (Pioneer4you) get inspired in that direction.

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my IPV mini v2 yesterday and took it on a lil roadtrip. Married it up with my Atlantis vaping both 50/50 and 70/30 juices. As this is my first step into regulated mods, all I have to say is WOW. Its worked amazingly. For a n00b like me, it was very easy to manipulate the features, felt great in my hand, and truly brought out the best in my juices. Didnt really venture past 35w, but like I just mentioned thats all I needed to bring out the magic. I do have to note that it did get pretty warm; I was driving 3 hrs straight to where I was going, and pretty much vaped it the whole time. The heat didnt bother me much, and the battery life is as expected given my vaping habits. Anyone considering this as a springboard into regulated mods would be served well by it; definitely recommend as it gives new folks like me room to grow and see if we like higher wattages. Though the IPV4 sounds nice and would be nice to have that dual battery, I think ill be just fine. Those mew mech I picked up arent gonna be seeing much use I think... haha ;)20150203_135432_resized.jpg

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There will likely always be something new, cool, better, faster... whatever coming out next month, then the month after that and the month after that. At some point you have to quit waiting.
Pretty much. If one waits for the perfect device they will never have anything.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just saw today that Pioneer4you is rolling out temp control with their iPV4 (100 watt box mod with the updatable YiHi SX330 V4S) this month. Eciggity is doing pre-orders for $95!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw today that Pioneer4you is rolling out temp control with their iPV4 (100 watt box mod with the updatable YiHi SX330 V4S) this month. Eciggity is doing pre-orders for $95!
I saw that earlier too. I had no interest in the ipv4 and have not been following it, but now I might have to keep an eye on it to see how well it is functioning for the early adopters.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a feeling if YiHi & P4Y puts it out it will be good. I haven't experienced any problems with their products nor have I heard of any... but then again I'm a fairly new vaper... some of you seasond folks chime in.

VIPOD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Having a difficult time finding the exact dimensions of the IPV4....those Chinese hands are too small for me to judge! any help would be appreciated!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It appears to be nearly the same size as the iPV3 in a side by side comparison. IPV3 is 4-1/8" x 2-1/4" x 15/16".

kathibg57

Member For 4 Years
I'm pissed cuz I just got my IPV3 o_O
I don't really like the look of the 4 though anyways, honestly; but I like the Mini's. I'll probably be grabbing that Mini2!..

5-70watts is perfect for pretty much anything I would screw on it. It will probably become my main All-Day device
I just got the IPV2 mini about 2 weeks ago and I can't say enough good things about it! Even though I have very large hands (I've always been teased that I have 'man hands') it feels great in my hand and functions wonderfully! So far, so good!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Absolutely love my original iPV mini (30 W). If I had only waited a month I could have had the 2 and I would not have just ordered the iPV 4. Oh well. I've just found 30 W a bit low on my "sweet spot" builds. I can't imagine needing more than 100 W unless I ever venture into creating my own weather system (monster cloud chasing, which I seriously doubt I will do due to running through massive amounts of liquid). I do look forward to trying out temprature controlled vaping. I just like a dense cloud (not big) rich in flavor and slightly warm.

Last edited:

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys Vaporizer Chief has the IPV 4 preorder on sale right now! 74.95!!!! Free shipping over $50 plus you can get 10% off for liking their FB. I have mine preordered from there and they're set out to ship in just about a week. http://www.vaporizerchief.com/ipv4-100w-box-mod/

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thats either a good thing or bad.. i can see them rushing to add TC and fucking it up.. will be interesting to see but this is deff my main reason for not pre-ordering..
yep everyones watching the tc coming from yihi closely

poet and didnt know it lol

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I finally just pulled the trigger on a Mini 2. Was a good enough price, and I've been looking at them daily for a while now, so I just did it. I love my iPV3, but don't like taking it out too much. Also, I really wanted a single 18650, since I have 11 that aren't married to my iPV3, and they're not getting enough use. I force myself to vape mechs, just to cycle batteries, so now I can just choose what I want. I'm pumped!

I'm definitely intrigued by the 4 and the TC. I want to give it some time, though, see how it is. YIHI chips are great, so I expect good things. Still don't wanna have to buy more pairs of batteries if I got one.

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
iPV4:

View attachment 12064
  • Built by Green Leaf
  • Yihi chip
  • Resistance reads down to 0.1 Ω
  • Adjustable wattage: 5W-100W
  • Takes 2 18650 Batteries
  • Pass through mode is supported
  • Fully magnetic door, no screws necessary
  • Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper
  • Voltage is calculated automatically as wattage is adjusted
  • Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
  • Mini USB interface charging port
  • Limited warranty issued by ASMODUS – a USA service center
View attachment 12065

• Built by Green Leaf
  • Yihi chip
  • Adjustable wattage: 5W-70W
  • Takes 1 18650 battery
"This mod ships out to us from Green Leaf at the end of January or beginning of February. Not many details are known so early, but here are a few of the features:" found on origin vape

Links:
iPV4: https://originvape.com/product/ipv4-100w-mod/
iPV Mini V2: https://originvape.com/product/ipv-mini-v2-70w-mod/
i think you made a mistake:the ipv mini v2 will only fire down to .2 not .1
Also, what do you mean by "Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper"? You have to set where you want the wattage (and thus voltage) to fire at, it doesn't just jump to the power setting it thinks is best when you put an atty on it...

VIPOD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought about my vaping habits before deciding on either the Mini or 4. I'm a tank guy, and really fire nothing below .4

So the mini won the day, and at 70w & a single (easy to exchange) 18650 battery, it feels great in the hand. Certainly heavier than my Xpro, but seems to perform better.

IQpoO0b.jpg

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I thought about my vaping habits before deciding on either the Mini or 4. I'm a tank guy, and really fire nothing below .4

So the mini won the day, and at 70w & a single (easy to exchange) 18650 battery, it feels great in the hand. Certainly heavier than my Xpro, but seems to perform better.

IQpoO0b.jpg
Nice. I like the skin, too. I won a Vapor Skinz, but can't decide what to get, if I had a Silver iPV this pic would've made up my mind. I like the contrast. Glad you like it, it's really been a great device, and it feels solid and heavy. I'm real careful with the battery threading, though. Best to have plenty of batteries if your planning on dripping, though. I blew a full charge down to 3.7 last night in under an hour. .45 dual coil, 50 watts, definitely chain vaping. That's fast, though.

VIAWOL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I jumped on a pre-order from Gearbest that I found on vapingcheap and with the promo code I snagged it for $64. I am really looking forward to this mod I have been strictly mechanical for almost a year now, just a Manhattan and a Magma, and I have been waiting for the right mod. I wanted the yihi sxmini so bad but didn't want to spend that much. So when I spotted this deal I went for it. I feel like this suites me better anyways, the sx mini's display is a tad too busy and it doesn't fit two batteries (fashionably). Pre orders ended today and I got an email saying they will process and ship in a week or so

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I jumped on a pre-order from Gearbest that I found on vapingcheap and with the promo code I snagged it for $64. I am really looking forward to this mod I have been strictly mechanical for almost a year now, just a Manhattan and a Magma, and I have been waiting for the right mod. I wanted the yihi sxmini so bad but didn't want to spend that much. So when I spotted this deal I went for it. I feel like this suites me better anyways, the sx mini's display is a tad too busy and it doesn't fit two batteries (fashionably). Pre orders ended today and I got an email saying they will process and ship in a week or so

I jumped on the same deal as well, I was on a pre-order for the IPV V4 a few months ago, but kept getting pushed back, so backed out, but now it doesn't look to long away and couldn't turn it down for that price, hell of a steal for what it is (as long as it works good)

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First full day with the Yihi 330v2c 2015 IPV mini 2 70w, and here's my report. The logo on the outside is an antelope head with pointy horns, and under that bizarre icon in unreadable type it says SOUVENIR 2015. Right away Pioneer4You is letting us know that something is up with this one. The buttons and menu are radically dummied down and only do one thing and one thing only believe it or not!

This is a smart device and, as the user goes up and down to change the wattage, this "Antelope" edition interpolates the appropriate voltage based upon the ohms of the coil. This smart mod does everything by itself and the user just dials the wattage up/down, so it "seems" to be a variable wattage device only. Five memory saves. Five clicks on/off. That's it. That's all it does and oh yeah it has a lock setting.

This thing is a wonderfully dangerous baby bottle. Because no matter how large the tank is it is impossible to be large enough. Impossible. Here's what you can do with this little killer. Purchase 0% nic no flavor 100% VG juice by the quart. Step 2. Buy a bottle of that expensive ejuice you're wanting and can't afford in a 12-18 nic level. Dilute said items at a five to one ratio. It's the perfect flavor chaser set up. This rig (antelope+subtank mini or nano) is an ice cold Lamborghini FREEBASE CRACK PIPE for ejuice. Battery's dead? No prob; just unscrew and pop in the new one. No need for the famous double 18650 jones. Pure DC-DC power only, no modes. Hyper protected conforming chipset and a relentless pullability.

As of Feb 3 you can still get these things if you dig around a little. Call me crazy but you're looking at rotating at least four 18650s and refilling the tank at least 15 times a day or more. The rig just pops and pops and pops at super low power levels so the box, coil,and atty problem is *solved*. Now it's time to do the right thing and start focusing on the juice and batteries. Get the mini, the nano just blisters through 3 mls of juice. Wow. This is my report as I have jumped from ce45 ego type things to here. Build quality on these devices will amaze. I'm still learning and it looks like the device may be spec'd this low but I don't know if I'm doing right by the batteries. I've got two efest 18650 3100 mah 10 amps with a 20 amp burst and they are not lasting really. Also lower the nic levels way way down to like 3 because you can get too much nic easily, very easily. We all have to vape safe no matter what. No copper, no brass, no additives in the juices, oh well whatever never mind . . . .
i got one new and the charging port broke after 2 weeks. then a week later it stopped working. tried new batteries and nothing. when u pop in a battery the ipv logo pops up on the screen, then it goes dark and u gotta hit the button 5 times to turn it on. but nothing happens. if u hold the power button down while you put the battery in it shows you the software v. of the chip, but it never turns on. the shop i bought it at, Aura Vape Den in Haddonfield NJ wont take it back after 3 weeks, wont help me at all. they suck. ive tried contacting the company (in China) i sent emails and am currently waiting response. fuck waiting i took it apart and cleaned it, still now working!!!! i have nothing but bad luck with mods....i loved the ipv souvenir, it was PERFECT until it broke. also, no builds under .4, i never dropped it, wet it, im 35 years old and i take care of my things. my experience is this thing sucks!!!!! broke 2 different ways in less than a month

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my tugboat clone mod broke after 3 days, my fuhattan is sparking out of the box....im disabled and have little money, i just quit smoking a month ago using rdas....and nothing but bad luck. if i had the $$ id buy authentic, not an option. so i found the most simple setup available, a cherry bomber clone. i give up on variables. im just gonna start building my own lol

VapingCrim

Member For 4 Years
I have both these mods and while they both perform well (for the price) I think the IPV4 looks and feels cheap (which it is).

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i got one new and the charging port broke after 2 weeks. then a week later it stopped working. tried new batteries and nothing. when u pop in a battery the ipv logo pops up on the screen, then it goes dark and u gotta hit the button 5 times to turn it on. but nothing happens. if u hold the power button down while you put the battery in it shows you the software v. of the chip, but it never turns on. the shop i bought it at, Aura Vape Den in Haddonfield NJ wont take it back after 3 weeks, wont help me at all. they suck. ive tried contacting the company (in China) i sent emails and am currently waiting response. fuck waiting i took it apart and cleaned it, still now working!!!! i have nothing but bad luck with mods....i loved the ipv souvenir, it was PERFECT until it broke. also, no builds under .4, i never dropped it, wet it, im 35 years old and i take care of my things. my experience is this thing sucks!!!!! broke 2 different ways in less than a month

I think these are warrantied by Asmodus - check the warranty slip in your box.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think these are warrantied by Asmodus - check the warranty slip in your box.
You should have a six month warranty card in your box that tells you where to send it. Asmodus charges a fee, and you pay shipping.

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
No plans to be the early beta tester for either one of these two p4y devices. I saw the group buy as well for around 60 bucks and 45ish for the mini v2. I personally think the pics available for the ipv4 are kind of ugly to me. I am sure the finished version will not have that toy god mod like rendering though.

As to whether or not the ipv4 is a real shift in direction when it comes to power as wide spread thing or not, I have no clue about that as both p4y and Sig sales on their higher watt box mods seemed to of sold well.

Going to be another interesting year in vape trends though.
If I recall correctly, you purchased an IPV4 already. So much for not being an "early beta tester", lol. ;) I said the same thing, but then saw the price we got them for from W&V and couldn't help myself with all the good reviews and temp control (wanted to try it out) :D I gotta try new stuff and always want new toys.:rolleyes: Now I really want the IPV3 Li, hooked on TC.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I recall correctly, you purchased an IPV4 already. So much for not being an "early beta tester", lol. ;) I said the same thing, but then saw the price we got them for from W&V and couldn't help myself with all the good reviews and temp control (wanted to try it out) :D I gotta try new stuff and always want new toys.:rolleyes: Now I really want the IPV3 Li, hooked on TC.
Haha you got me. In my defense at the time I wrote that it was not announced to be a TP or a TL device as @f1r3b1rd keeps saying and I already had an ipv3. I bought the ipv4 based on the price and the temp feature that was later announced. The ipv4 is not my only temp device but for the cost it is one that I do not have to worry about being hard on.

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i gotta pay $8 and shipping and they'll fix it or send me an ipv 2x if they can't repair it. ugh. i want my money back i vape unregulated now. id rather spend my money on top notch batteries, wire, and juice than a complicated gizmo that holds oily liquids above it, and when said oily liquid inevitably comes in contact with electronic gizmo, it fucking breaks.....garbage. i got the cherry bomber clone by ivogo, and oh my dear god it hits so freaking hard!!!! love it love it love it!!! now, the question is what kit do i buy to swap out the switch to magnets? i hear panzer magnets work? and when i get my ipv mini 2 souvenir le, would anyone here like to trade or buy it?

Johnny2Much

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
btw, i made an original coil, based off of the transformer coil, i call it the "trans-siberian tiger coil". i'll get photos on here as soon as i figure out how. it reads in at .16 ohms, on my tugboat v1 and my cherry bomber clone it chucks harder than anything ive ever seen on youtube or vape shop!! im not kidding, and the flavor is nuts!!!!

I hate on all China mods these th
iPV4:

View attachment 12064
  • Built by Green Leaf
  • Yihi chip
  • Adjustable wattage: 5W-100W
  • Takes 2 18650 Batteries
  • Fully magnetic door, no screws necessary
View attachment 12065

• Built by Green Leaf
  • Yihi chip
  • Adjustable wattage: 5W-70W
  • Takes 1 18650 battery
"This mod ships out to us from Green Leaf at the end of January or beginning of February. Not many details are known so early, but here are a few of the features:" found on origin vape

Links:
iPV4: https://originvape.com/product/ipv4-100w-mod/
iPV Mini V2: https://originvape.com/product/ipv-mini-v2-70w-mod/
ings are junk IPv4 catching Fire clouphors blowing up sx mini m is even junk shorting out . The list goes on if it ain't made in the usa the Philippines or Europe. It is a waste of cash realy quit buying this China junk .

VU Sponsors