Become a Patron!

IPV4 Mod in Black

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will continue to wait.... ordered on March 6th. I just hope it's not 2 more months for black like some of their previous releases.

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Gotcha, yeah, I hear you. Hopefully they start showing up next week as p4y fill more orders to the various vendors.

I pre-ordered the black as well, if my vendor doesn't get the black ones in with their initial shipment, I'll probably just cancel my pre-order.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gotcha, yeah, I hear you. Hopefully they start showing up next week as p4y fill more orders to the various vendors.

I pre-ordered the black as well, if my vendor doesn't get the black ones in with their initial shipment, I'll probably just cancel my pre-order.
I'm with you on that. I'd hate for all the shops to have them while I'm still waiting since I ordered so early.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
same color nonesense happened with the ipv3 too. such is life

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This whole Black/Silver thing has turned out to be not what I expected when I preordered a black one in freaking January. At that time they showed the IPV4 as having a gray battery cover. http://i.imgur.com/Ttru9cZ.jpg.
Ok now its Silver/Black fucking Body/Face/ hows about the neighbors azzhole. I think its just about time to pull the plug on this mod I think I'm done with IPV.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya I think IPV can suck on this Bitch!!!! With the SX mini I sure as Fu-K don't need this Biatch!!!!

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I emailed a rep at pioneer4you and he told me the black units will ship this weekend

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet that's exactly what just happened with the silver model, people are ordering online and walking into B&M stores and buying the thing right now while we're all sat waiting on preordered devices.
Pretty lame indeed. I only ordered the ipv4 on 4/24 and figured everyone would get theirs before I did. It was the cheap cost that made me pull the trigger.

Ya I think IPV can suck on this Bitch!!!! With the SX mini I sure as Fu-K don't need this Biatch!!!!
I have a SX M, and kind of ordered the ipv4 on an impulse because the price was right and the J board is great and so I wanted to see what the ipv4 was like. Truthfully I could live without the ipv4 and if it gets drug out to far I may just do that.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i couldnt see myself dropping 200 on a single battery mod when i use 2+ batteries a day lol

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks a lot better than the silver. Glad I waited. Hopefully that screenables isn't tinted like the silver or up mini

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Looks a lot better than the silver. Glad I waited. Hopefully that screenables isn't tinted like the silver or up mini

It looks like they left a cutout for the screen to be more visible. Not sure though.

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The screen in this pic has the tint removed where the actual display is. I hope they ship it like this

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
UPDATE: Black units will have a Black frame and silver grip. We will update photo once we get one.
just found this on vapenw.com... lol i dont even think p4you knows what the final black product will look like

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UPDATE: Black units will have a Black frame and silver grip. We will update photo once we get one.
just found this on vapenw.com... lol i dont even think p4you knows what the final black product will look like
I believe VapeNW has had that posted for awhile. I'm more apt to believe these new pictures of the all black one that have shown up on a couple sites today.

HD

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would prefer an all black but if it comes with the silver door I will just plastidip it black or maybe another color

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I believe VapeNW has had that posted for awhile. I'm more apt to believe these new pictures of the all black one that have shown up on a couple sites today.

HD
Yep. They do have a Pioneer4You watermark on them, which, of course, is worthless if the pictures are part of a vast conspiracy to defraud the public. :\

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I keep saying this but- I saw a screenshot of an email from Evan at P4Y stating that the image of the black with silver was NOT the final version and that the final version would be all black. I am glad I did not succumb to impulse yesterday and cancel my preorder. I am happy to wait after seeing how good the black version looks.

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got an email from vapenw saying they have received stock of the ipv4 in black

Reactions: JXN

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an email from vapenw saying they have received stock of the ipv4 in black
The Black is the last thing I've ordered since March. No vapemail has been bugging me so I just ordered a Sigelei Mini to play with while I wait. Watching everyone post about having the silver has been tough enough, now I'll watch everyone else get the black before me.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just seen this on there site

If you have received an email with a iPV4 'in stock' notification, our system refreshed and those emails were sent out. We only have the silver units in stock. We are expecting the black units near the end of this month. We apologize for the confusion.

VapeNW

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got an email from p4u hopefully this time it's for reals
Hi

Thanks for your reply, I am Denny from iPV

black color start shipping now

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, we'll now see what vendor gets their black IPV4's in first. And for me the wait begins anew with SMOG Distro to see when he gets his black IPV4's in and sends them out.

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapenw is based out of Washington so they should get it fairly quick. Sucks I live in florida

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myvaporstore.com has black in stock
That's really good news. I still feel like people in the Smog group buy are being punished for the low price and still expect to have to wait another 2 weeks.

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Idk how myvapeatore has it already but lucky them. :/ I'm thinking vapenw should get them Tuesday or Wednesday

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Coming from an ipv3, I can tell you its worth the wait... For a higher end of around $80- getting the IPv4 was a no brainier for me. The SX mini M class is great, but the single batt won't cut it for me either.

The IPv4's ramp up time is great compared to the 3... Brought new life back to a couple of atties I had become bored of...

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to retire this busted up ipv mini v1...

RyGuyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's really good news. I still feel like people in the Smog group buy are being punished for the low price and still expect to have to wait another 2 weeks.

Im one of them. Round 1 here,it really sucks. Another week and itll be 3months. Gotta admit i try to ignore when i see on "myvaporstore" that the Blacks are in stock for just $20 over what i paid and could be here in 2 days.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know people on Reddit love the Smog groupbuys, but this fiasco really hurts his reputation. I appreciate @returnity announcing the buy here but wish he'd have stuck around to provide more timeley updates. Smog has posted he won't do business with P4Y again meanwhile the Silver are still waiting on some to update tracking after a day delay in shipping due to personal reasons. Being told I'm at the front of the line with my order and having no clue about when they will even ship from China while others have them in hand is enough to lose future business.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@RyGuyVapes and @JXN I'm in the same boat with you guys on the SMOG order.I ordered black as well and yeah he's being punished i guess for his lower prices but(and I understand personal reasons so some slack is given) I wish they would have at least kept us in the loop about any news or some thing so we know. Since the delivery of the batch of first silvers hardly if any news has been put out. I got really pissed when I saw that MVS had the blacks and was shipping. I even posted afew posts further up that I didn't believe it. So yeah trying real hard to ignore all the other shops comming out with the blacks. Hell I wish Wake and Vape would get theirs I hear good things about them shipping out promptly.

Reactions: JXN

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine has been shipped yesterday as posted in my thread I made. Hope to see it ship Tuesday

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will be arriving Tuesday!

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never will I are order anything Chinese again. This has been an emotional roller coaster

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trust me I feel your pain. I ordered from gearbest and they have the worst service ever! I canceled with them and ordered from vapor range and vapenw. Much better service and fast response times

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered from vapenw couple days ago, hope it doesn't take forever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
09892bdf05a8c0f3c1751c6667ee2850.jpg

Piyohiko

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The plastic battery cover has a soft smooth feel to it. Device is solid and extremely comfortable. I'm so shocked I thought it would be a lot bigger

VU Sponsors