Become a Patron!

Jigs for wrapping coils...

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$16.00 for a Coil winding jig , "wow" , now this is what i consider a good price.

TANK THE MARKET: RBA COIL JIGS - $3.05

i bought this one & use it more as a atty stand than coil jig.

2082103-4.jpg

i picked up this & use it a lot more. very compact & doesnt take up lot pf space in the vaping tool box. so far, i like it.
eventually i'll get a kuro coiler too

eascusa

Member For 4 Years
I am seeing more and more people start to use coiling jigs. I feel personally they are a waste of wire and another thing to put in my kit. What do you all think?

Examples:
HexaCoiler Coil Jig for Kanthal Coils: QVapes Coiler - Brass Limited Edition Vape Tool Micro Coil Nano Coil Jig: Wire Bending Jig Wire-Bender create Circles Angles Spirals Coils Loops springs: Coil Jig Maker RDA Mechanical MOD Rebuildable Atomizer Coil:

Is it just me here? I have bought coil jigs and yes they make wrapping wire a lot easier. However, the ones I bought are for very small coils. None of my vape mods take this size. I would like to rebuild my Smok vape 22 coils and my Smok Alien vape coils. And these sizes don't even come close. I bought the Coil Master that comes with three jigs and another one of the kuro jig sets that was on a different site and again they gave me the same small sizes. Very disappointing. I can't imagine these fitting anybody's coils no matter what devise they own. Because from what I have seen the size guage on all vape mods and vape pens are much bigger. What is everyone using for their vape mod devices?

VU Sponsors