Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

We get this question a lot…

“If natural or integrative therapies work so well, then why don’t my doctors know about them? Why aren’t they taught in medical school?”
While doing the interviews for The Missing Link docuseries, Nathan had an insightful conversation with renowned integrative oncologist Dr. Jenn Simmons about this very thing…

And you might be shocked to find out the simple reason WHY these natural solutions aren’t taught.

Back in 1910, the Flexner Report took over education in medical schools to eradicate holistic practices in favor of pharmacology and surgery.

But that’s just the start…

You can hear the rest of the story in this sneak peek video from the upcoming Missing Link docuseries…

👉 What doctors don’t learn in medical school

Enjoy this sneak peek and discover the shocking truth about why doctors aren’t taught ANYTHING about natural solutions to cancer…

...and how there’s actually a push from medical students to force these schools to teach natural therapies).

Yours in health,

Nathan & the Conquering Cancer team

P.S. If you like this video and feel empowered after watching, please consider sharing it on Facebook to help us spread the word about the upcoming series ❤️.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 370: LICENSE TO LIVE
Join us today as Del welcomes Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson who is leading the charge in Capitol Hill to reject the WHO’s Pandemic Treaty with his latest letter signed by all GOP senators.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on “the great pivot” as the same people in positions of power, from media to government, who pushed the COVID shot are now acting as champions for the vaccine injured? A public service warning and investigation into the dangers of lithium batteries, from E-bikes to electric vehicles.

Finally, Del sits down with longtime crusader against transhumanism Patrick Wood. An esteemed author and activist, Patrick has been warning the public about the threats of transhumanism, Agenda 2030, and the deeper aims of the WEF for years. Hear his solutions against the push to end human sovereignty.

The ICAN Legal Match Campaign is nearing its goal!! We need your help to reach the $500,000! An incredibly generous donor is doubling every dollar you donate today. So donate NOW, HERE!!

Witness the FALL OF ‘SAFE AND EFFECTIVE’
Today on The HighWire!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No photo description available.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are oncologists really on your side?

If you or a loved one ever gets that dreaded cancer diagnosis…

You’ll be caught between the choice of getting an oncologist or a naturopathic doctor.

In his eye-opening eBook, Do Oncologists Help or Hurt Your Recovery, our good friend and award-winning cancer researcher Nathan Crane sheds light on this often-overlooked aspect of cancer treatment…

He looks into the surprising practices of oncologists and how their decisions can impact your recovery, for better or worse!

This isn’t about casting blame or doubt…

Rather, we want you to understand your options and advocate for the best possible care for yourself or your loved ones.

--->>Discover the truth about oncologists and cancer recovery!
So thankful that you’re making an investment in your health, your life and yourself.

Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The WHO Falsely Claims to Have Published Final Pandemic Treaty Draft in Required Time Before Key Vote​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We just went live with Episode 3!
Tonight, we’re going to explore powerful herbs to strengthen and balance your immune system in order to stay healthy and fight off potential disease.
We’ll also be showing you green medicines that nurture the trillions of tiny organisms living within you – or your microbiome – so that they work together with your immune system to keep you thriving.
This one is going to be truly fascinating, so make sure to tune in!
You can use the link below to watch it now for free.
Click here to watch Episode 3

(Remember, you have 24 hours to watch this episode before it is taken down and the next episode airs!)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you have a child who has ever had an upper respiratory infection, EBV or mononucleosis, mold exposure, Lyme disease, chicken pox, Herpes Simplex, or even the flu – listen up.

These can be inciting incidents for Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS), a neuropsychiatric condition that is related to an abundance of other infections and toxicities.

Especially if your child struggles with neurological symptoms (like OCD, anxiety, eating disorders, motor abnormalities, and more), then you’ll want to join this free upcoming webinar.

I wanted to send you a special invitation to a brand new masterclass on PANS and Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS). These conditions profoundly impact children and their families, and awareness is crucial for timely and effective intervention.

I see children in my clinic weekly who are struggling with sensory issues, behavior changes, emotional outbursts, and more.

And you, the parent, are doing everything you can to get to the bottom of the root cause.

Maybe you’ve come across PANS/PANDAS as potential root causes in your research or doctors’ visits and you’re curious. Or maybe you haven’t but are open to finding a solution that can give your child the support he/she needs to live a comfortable, well-adjusted life.

As a practitioner dedicated to supporting families navigating these challenging conditions, I've witnessed the critical need for increased understanding and empathy within our medical community and beyond. The lack of awareness leads to misdiagnosis, delayed treatment, and unnecessary suffering.

I’m here to help!

During this upcoming PANS/PANDAS masterclass, we will cover:
    • Key symptoms of PANS/PANDAS such as sudden behavior changes, separation anxiety, OCD symptoms, severe mood swings, sensory sensitivity, verbal and motor tics, hallucinations, urinary issues, sleep problems, loss of academic skills, and disordered eating.
    • Additional concerns like obsessions, brain fog, depression, joint pain, and developmental regression, and what to do about them.
    • How PANS/PANDAS gets diagnosed and what causes it.
    • Strategies and approach for doctors, caregivers, and educators to better support affected children.

This session is designed not only for healthcare professionals but also for parents, educators, and anyone interested in better understanding these complex conditions.

Event Details:
  • Date: May 16, 2024
  • Time: 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Register here for the free masterclass

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the meeting.

Let’s come together to empower ourselves with knowledge and foster a supportive community for those affected—it’s becoming increasingly common. Your participation could make a significant difference in the lives of many children and families.

I hope I can help you find the answers you need for these children in your life who are struggling.

See you over there on the 16th!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Navigating Menopause and Hashimoto’s:
Expert Tips for Weight Management & Fatigue
Hey Jim,

This episode of Beyond Wellness podcast features the inspiring journey of Barbara Diaz as she navigates the challenges of Hashimoto's, menopause, and chronic health issues. In this insightful conversation, Barbara shares her personal experiences and triumphs, shedding light on how she found relief through functional medicine and nutrition.

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Navigating Menopause and Hashimoto's with Barbara Diaz: Expert Tips for Weight Management & Fatigue
In this episode, we cover:
  1. Overcoming Adversity: Barbara endured over 15 years of struggle with thyroid issues, hormone imbalances, fatigue, and chronic pain, persisting through dismissive attitudes from conventional doctors who attributed her symptoms to aging.
  2. Exploring Holistic Solutions: Undeterred by setbacks, Barbara explored various treatment avenues, including weight loss programs and adopting a vegan diet, before discovering the transformative potential of functional medicine.
  3. The Power of Nutrition: Barbara's journey took a pivotal turn when she attended a seminar on Paleo nutrition, igniting her interest in functional medicine and prompting her to transition to a meat-based diet, which proved instrumental in alleviating her symptoms.
  4. A Holistic Approach: Barbara emphasizes the importance of addressing the root cause of health issues and adopting a holistic approach that encompasses mindset work, stress management techniques, balanced movement, and appropriate thyroid medication.
>> Click here to listen to the show! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
In Case You Missed It...
I'm on TikTok! @justinhealth

Last week on TikTok, I posted several videos, including Should you take (HCL) hydrochloric acid for digestion when you have stomach pain?
Click here to follow me on TikTok!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jim,​

This week's newsletter looks at some exciting new research on the brain protective effects of olive oil, why sleep is one of the best ways to soothe emotional distress, why exercise is good for you, what Maria Shriver wants women to know about reducing Alzheimer's risk, and more...

-->> What Maria Shriver Wants Women to Know About Reducing Alzheimer's Disease Risk - Healthline (April 2024)​

Journalist and advocate Maria Shriver is sharing her latest work with Alzheimer’s disease...

-->> Dementia Mortality Tied to Olive Oil Consumption - MedPage Today (May 2023)​

Higher olive oil intake was associated with a lower risk of dementia-related death in a large longitudinal study...

-->> A Good Night’s Sleep Is the Perfect Remedy for Emotional Distress - PsyPost (April 2024)​

A study published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience in March by an international team examined research into sleep disorders over more than two decades to prove a good night’s sleep is the perfect remedy for emotional distress...

-->> New Study Shows Vitamin D May Lower Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s By 17% - MBG (May 2024)​

Scientists are now trying to hone in on just how much vitamin D status influences the risk of cognitive conditions like Alzheimer’s disease...

-->> Why is exercise good for you? Scientists are finding answers in our cells - Nature (May 2024)​

Decades of evidence shows that exercise leads to healthier, longer lives. Researchers are just starting to work out what it does to cells to reap this reward...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

According to Dr. Joel Kahn, there are 2 little-known tests that EVERYBODY should ask their doctor for.

1️⃣ The first is an "Inflammation Test" where your doctor looks for "High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein."

Don’t let the name scare you, this simple test looks for inflammation markers in your blood…

And it gives your doctor a clear signal that this inflammation is putting you at risk for cancer or heart disease. (The good news is, if this test comes back positive, then you’ll know exactly what to do to fight these diseases at the root cause).

2️⃣ The second test you’ll want to ask for, is "Lipoprotein a."

Now this test isn’t as important for cancer, but it’s CRITICAL for heart disease…

Because it shows you if you have a special genetic type of cholesterol, that doctors are just finding out about…

1 out of 4 people have inherited this cholesterol, and you’ll definitely want to know if you have it!

But you don’t have to take my word for it…

Just watch Dr. Joel Kahn here as he explains everything in this new sneak peek from The Missing Link docuseries.

Dr. Joel Kahn is one of the most esteemed doctors in medicine. You may have seen him on Joe Rogan, Dr. Oz, Fox, or one of many other publications…

After you watch Dr. Joel Kahn’s clip, make sure you share it with your family and friends. You can play an important role in spreading this live-saving information!

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there! Happy Friday! It's almost the weekend! Yes!
This is just a quick reminder that the Tony Robbins LIVE virtual event is happening TODAY!
Make sure you do everything you can to attend this free event. It's going to be very high energy (as always with Tony!), fun, inspirational, and life-changing!
==> Go here to attend the event.
In case you missed my previous email about this event, I'm resending it below with all the details...
Hi there! I hope all is fantastic on your end!
I just want to remind you about the LIVE free virtual event with Tony Robbins! Yes!
Tony was actually my very first mentor in life (and business) many, many, many years ago. His teachings changed the trajectory of my life (which is why I want YOU to experience this event).
I recently had the chance to spend time with him in person, The experience was surreal for me (since my transformational life journey all began with him). See picture below (he is sooo tall!).
Tony Robbins and Sonia Ricotti
Anyway, this is a huge opportunity for you to experience him live.
I know so many of you in this Unsinkable community, are authors, coaches, consultants, own your own business, or maybe you WANT to start your own business one day...
...if that's you, definitely 100% attend this inspirational LIVE event with Tony.
He is going to show you how to elevate your life and business, and ensure you are successful no matter what.
He'll be sharing lots of life-changing insights on what it takes to become successful (no matter what the economic climate is).
He'll even be doing live one-on-one laser coaching too (maybe YOU'LL get the chance to be coached by Tony!).
Go here to reserve your spot now.
Enjoy the event. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tracking Unvaxxed With Fingerprints/ Matt Staver, Liberty Counsel​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
In this episode, I’m happy to welcome Borge back for another conversation about fitness. But this time, he’s focusing on the importance of mindset.
However, this isn’t the same mindset information you’ve heard in other places. Borge has decades of experience as a fitness expert, and he’s now approaching health through an incredibly authentic, honest, and highly effective lens that I think will help you achieve your goals, too.
In this podcast, Borge and I discuss:
  • Why he switched his focus from purely muscle building to mindset, and the fascinating concept of the Dunning-Kruger effect that fueled this shift

• Why a big-picture view of health, fitness, and even life might be the best context for understanding new information (and living happily!) versus getting lost in the details

• Our own personal journeys in the fitness industry and why comparison truly is the thief of joy

• The role of social media in how we perceive ourselves and the illusion of optimal that it promotes; unfortunately, the algorithm rarely rewards authenticity

• The signs that let you know someone is lying to you on social media
  • One major step Borge took to bring more honesty and authenticity into his already powerful message

• Understanding when you should self-experiment and when you should follow a protocol…there’s a time and place for both!

• Is biohacking really as valuable as everyone says it is? Or is there a more simplistic approach to health that’s just as effective?

• The importance of enjoyment as part of our health routines…don’t forget to achieve your goals AND have fun!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Today, I am bringing you the incredible story of Dr. Mirko Beljanski.
Dr. Mirko Beljanski PhD, was a molecular biologist who investigated how DNA damage leads to cancer as well as natural compounds with protective anticancer properties. His research led him to the discovery of two unique and powerful anticancer plant extracts, which are still relatively unknown. I had never heard of them until last year.
This is where it gets crazy
In 1996 Dr. Beljanki's lab was raided. His research was seized and he was locked in his lab and poisoned with an unknown chemical gas. Two months later he was diagnosed with leukemia and remained under house arrest for the next two years until he passed away.
His research would have been lost forever
But his daughter Sylvie Beljanski sued the French government for their unlawful criminal treatment of her father and won!
From there she started the Beljanksi Foundation and has since dedicated her life to continuing her father's legacy, funding ongoing research on the two anticancer plant compounds he discovered and more.
I met Sylvie last year and was blown away by the incredible story of her father's research and persecution and her ongoing mission.
Sylvie Beljanski is an incredible woman of courage and conviction. This is a phenomenal interview. Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Telemedicine Grows as Medical Option

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Telemedicine, also called telehealth, is the practice of administering medical services remotely, such as diagnosis and monitoring.

Although telemedicine seems to be a modern innovation, it actually goes back to ancient Rome, when elderly and infirm people couldn’t visit temples for medical consultations in person, so they sent representatives instead. And in Africa, villagers used smoke signals to warn of disease outbreaks.

In the 2000s, telemedicine got its biggest boost with the advent of the internet, which increased the capability of wireless communications that could handle large amounts of medical data.

Special: Discover God’s Plan for a Healthier You

When the pandemic hit, telemedicine was one of the few ways the medical community was well-prepared. And, while intended to be a temporary move, it continues to become more permanent as both doctors and patients grow accustomed to the convenience.

Real-time audio and video communication tools connect physicians and patients in different locations by telephone or by video. Verbal/audio-only and virtual check-ins via patient portals can be accessed via the internet, text, and other messaging technologies.

Minor telemedicine visits such as check-ins to see if a patient is taking his or her medication can be conducted via telephone, but most providers prefer to use video for the kind of checkup that would ordinarily be an office visit.

Remote patient-monitoring tools such as blood pressure monitors, Bluetooth-enabled digital scales, and other wearable devices can communicate data from patients to their doctors for review.

If scheduling a telemedicine visit, remember to make sure your computer is working properly, prepare your questions ahead of time, make sure the TV is off and there are no other noises or distractions, and have a list of your medications nearby.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How many times have you heard people tell you how strong and put together you are in the face of caring for a loved one?

What they don’t know is behind closed doors… you break down...

Being a caretaker is undoubtedly challenging, especially when it comes to cancer!

And oftentimes, you forget to prioritize your own health thinking you should only be focusing on your loved one.

But, what you may fail to realize is that taking care of your own health plays a crucial role not just for you but also in aiding the healing process of your loved one.

As a caretaker, your well-being is directly linked to the quality of care you provide!

That’s why our friend and award-winning cancer researcher, Nathan Crane, just released an immediately useful and highly recommended eBook that shares incredible insights, tips, and resources to help you navigate this challenging time.

From understanding cancer basics to practical support tips and emotional strategies, this eBook is designed to help you provide the best care possible while taking care of yourself...

--->>Discover how you can be a source of strength and support for your loved one with this FREE eBook for caretakers!

Because when you prioritize your own health…

You not only improve your own quality of life but also create a more supportive environment for your loved one's healing journey.​
Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Truth: I only learned recently that fermenting food was basically pickling, just without vinegar (and I’m well into my adult years, a-hem).
And I LOVE pickles of all kinds and had been canning pickles for years with vinegar.
I have no idea why it took me so long to understand this, but I’m glad I did because pickling foods using fermentation is FUN!
Really.
It’s fairly quick to make, uses things you already have (veggies, salt, water, any jar), and is usually ready to eat in just days.
But here’s the kicker:
Fermented vegetables are WAY healthier for you than vinegar pickled food.

You get to munch on the pickle you love like normal, and your body (and specifically your gut) gets all the healthy microbes that you need at.the.same.time.
Now that’s a win-win if I’ve ever heard of one!
If you’re unsure, or have even had this figured out for a while (kudos!), I have an easy recipe for you that takes about 5 minutes and uses whatever vegetables you have (yep - it's a great way to use up those odds and ends!).
Even More Fermented Foods:
Let’s hear it for gut health!
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Episode 5 just went live!
This one hits really close to home. In a twist of fate, my son River became infected with Lyme Disease while we were filming the Remedy docuseries. Crazy timing.
But his sickness became an opportunity to put the advice of this episode to the test with my own child… and show you the power of Green Medicine in action. He’s now 100% healthy and I owe it all to the experts you're about to see.
Lyme Disease is a silent epidemic that the world is largely unaware of. This episode is going to get real...
You can use the link below to watch it now for free.
Click here to watch Episode 5

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Jimi,
In today's world, we are constantly bombarded by environmental toxins that can significantly impact our health without us even realizing it ... leading to a myriad of unexplained health issues.

Fatigue, headaches, brain fog, and digestive disturbances are just a few of the symptoms that can arise from toxin exposure, and the effects can vary greatly from person to person. It's imperative to educate ourselves on the toxins we encounter daily and take proactive steps to safeguard our health and build resiliency.

That's why we are excited to extend an invitation to you for a 3-day virtual event: Toxic World Weekend.

This event is designed to equip you with cutting-edge strategies and practical tips to detoxify your body and fortify your health in today's toxic world.

We firmly believe that knowledge is power, and by arming yourself with the latest information on detoxification, you can regain control over your health and well-being.

Here are the incredible speakers you’ll hear from at the event:
  • Stephanie Seneff, PhD: Is Glyphosate the Primary Reason So Many Americans are Sick?
  • Nafysa Parpia, ND: Do You Need a Pre-Tox BEFORE You Detox?
  • Ryan Sternagel: The Natural Non-Toxic Home - From Simple Tips to Full Overhaul
  • Laura Frontiero, FNP-BC: How Toxins Disrupt Nutrient Absorption and Fuel Inflammation
  • Lauren Tessier, ND: Mold and Mycotoxins: The Hidden Culprit in Chronic Disease
  • Keesha Ewers, PhD, FNPc: Clearing Trauma – the Most Dangerous Toxin of All
  • Jodi Cohen, NTP: Powerful Essential Oils for Detox
  • Nick Pineault: EMFs: What’s the REAL Risk?
  • Aly Cohen, MD: Environmental Toxins, Immune Disorders, and How to Protect Yourself
  • Dr. Isaac Eliaz, MD, LAc: How to Protect Yourself Against Glyphosate & Other Toxic Pesticides
This weekend event is "bite-size," which we love, highlighting key topics and offers a unique opportunity to learn about detoxification methods backed by the latest research. From opening flow and supporting drainage pathways to creating a resilient body capable of thriving in our toxic environment, you'll discover actionable steps that you can implement immediately.

>> Join us for Toxic World Weekend, which kicks off May 18th and take the first step towards reclaiming your health and well-being. Together, we can create a healthier, more resilient future for ourselves.

VU Sponsors