Become a Patron!

Kayfun 3.1??

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just pulled the trigger on a Kayfun 3.1 from Angelcigs USA. It's probably a knock of with the price point, but willing to try it out. I've been rebuilding for over a year now on RDA's (loving every minute of it also!) and thought it was time to try out a tank for driving long distances. Any thoughts/experience on/with this device or the vendor?
I got 2 of the 3.1s from Angelcigs and I love them. They were the exact same ones that I got from my local B&M but a lot less $:rolleyes: Hope you enjoy yours!!!:)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got 2 of the 3.1s from Angelcigs and I love them. They were the exact same ones that I got from my local B&M but a lot less $:rolleyes: Hope you enjoy yours!!!:)

So far, so good! I've ran numerous tanks through so far and haven't had an issue (that I didn't cause!). There'll be another one of these in my near future. I PM'ed Angel about an aftermarket Pyrex tank section, but haven't heard back on the subject as of yet. I tend to use a lot of juices that crack, haze, or downright melt polycarbonate. I realize the as section can always be used in these cases, but I am going through tanks so fast, I really want to keep an eye on the level. If you wick with cotton, it only takes once to learn that lesson!

ripple69420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So far, so good! I've ran numerous tanks through so far and haven't had an issue (that I didn't cause!). There'll be another one of these in my near future. I PM'ed Angel about an aftermarket Pyrex tank section, but haven't heard back on the subject as of yet. I tend to use a lot of juices that crack, haze, or downright melt polycarbonate. I realize the as section can always be used in these cases, but I am going through tanks so fast, I really want to keep an eye on the level. If you wick with cotton, it only takes once to learn that lesson!
I'm not sure but maybe fasttech has those tanks??? You'll have to wait a little longer to get them but you will have them!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure but maybe fasttech has those tanks??? You'll have to wait a little longer to get them but you will have them!

Believe me, I'm very acquainted with slowtech. I love their prices, but my stillare storm RDA shipped on the 30th of May. I still haven't seen it.

VU Sponsors