Become a Patron!

Kit Upgrade

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to "upgrade" my setup by buying a new mod. I have a Smok BEC Pro, and it have a bit low wattage for my needs... I was looking around and found two mods, but I can't choose between them. The first was the Eleaf Istick QC 200W ($37.48) with internal battery, the second is the Joyetech Evic Primo Mini 80W ($27.6 + Samsung 30Q with external single 18650. I'd like to have the 200W, but I don't know how's the internal battery (is it good or not...), and I heard that the screen is kind of dimm. On the other side, I don't know if the 80W would be enough for my tank (Vgod TTP Clone). If you have any suggestions (or a link for another mod in this price range), please leave a comment.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to "upgrade" my setup by buying a new mod. I have a Smok BEC Pro, and it have a bit low wattage for my needs... I was looking around and found two mods, but I can't choose between them. The first was the Eleaf Istick QC 200W ($37.48) with internal battery, the second is the Joyetech Evic Primo Mini 80W ($27.6 + Samsung 30Q with external single 18650. I'd like to have the 200W, but I don't know how's the internal battery (is it good or not...), and I heard that the screen is kind of dimm. On the other side, I don't know if the 80W would be enough for my tank (Vgod TTP Clone). If you have any suggestions (or a link for another mod in this price range), please leave a comment.
I don't have a Primo but I did a full review of the QC here.

Eleaf iStick 200 Watt QC Kit Review
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/328394/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the screen that bad? Can you see it if you cover it with your hand, or if you go to a darker place? And what you think about the LiPo? How much it will last (in the long run...)?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the screen that bad? Can you see it if you cover it with your hand, or if you go to a darker place? And what you think about the LiPo? How much it will last (in the long run...)?
You can't see the screen out side, period. I get most of the day out of mine at 85 watts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BNG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I can live with that (since the brightness is the same for the BEC Pro...)

VU Sponsors