Become a Patron!

Lime Zinger

It’s both a concentrate and you can get it ready mixed but I can only get it in 10ml bottles in the UK
Was looking for a mix that I can make
Thank you for your Quick reply

The-arch

Know but it’s 10ml only also can get it from one pound vape
I can buy it in bulk from a company in Canada but think it will cost a fortune in customs

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you tried ELR for something similar? Or ask at the Daily Mixing Thread. There’s lots of good mixers there who might be able to help.

Good luck. TPD sucks!

Thanks Rhianne
I’m looking at DIY a Canadian company just now I can get 500ml for $85 Canadian Dollars
Once again thanks for your help
The-arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad you found it and they’ll ship it to you! How’s vaping in Scotland, btw?

Scotland has a big vapour community plenty off vape shops but I buy most off my gear from China
I get it a lot cheaper from my Supplier that it would cost me in Scotland
My mixers I buy over here apart from the hard to get ones
How the vaping over there ? We are having our 1st expo in Glasgow this year

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Scotland has a big vapour community plenty off vape shops but I buy most off my gear from China
I get it a lot cheaper from my Supplier that it would cost me in Scotland
My mixers I buy over here apart from the hard to get ones
How the vaping over there ? We are having our 1st expo in Glasgow this year

You’re so lucky. Everyone in the States now is flipping out about Deeming coming this May. They may or may not cancel it, or even make it less harsh. No one knows.

Are you going to the Expo?

Sorry to hear your having a hard time with vaping in the states
We have one off the most stringent testing over here so we don’t get any bad E-liquids every thing is check out
Yep going to the expo just waiting to find out how much the tickets are and the dates off it
The-arch

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I looked up lime zinger and got a few different results.

Tell me about what you taste......

Where do I start
I have 4xSigelei GW 2x hammer of god sticks 2xaspire sticks 2x smok T-Prius

1x vaperesso Switcher a joytech Cuboid a Smok AL85
My tanks Are 5x Steamcrave 4x smok plus about 10 others
Oh plus 3 Squonks
Not much plus ordered the Steamcrave V2 in blue plus the mesh for it
14 x 100ml bottles of various home made Flavour 500ml of Bloody Nora and 2lt off 80pg/20vg base
And a bag off mixed items
Arch

I’m using mostly Freemax Fire Luke Mesh tanks. And an Aegis Solo and OBS Cube mods.

What about you? I wonder if we use the same gear!
Bought my son the Obs cube kit with a spare 5ml Glass he loves it I like the tank but can’t buy that one and my Steamcraves
Have a great Weekend I’m out looking for another car today for the Wife

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bought my son the Obs cube kit with a spare 5ml Glass he loves it I like the tank but can’t buy that one and my Steamcraves
Have a great Weekend I’m out looking for another car today for the Wife

The Cubes are basically beater mods, but they work well for me. I’m not really using rebuildable tanks yet, although I did buy about ten of them to stash.
Which SC are you using?

Enjoy the day, and hope you find a nice car for the missus.

Bit of a border like me then lmao
I used to love building from scratch but finding my old eyes aren’t what the used to be
What is Sc it might be called something else over here
What time is it there its10.36am sat here

I used to love building from scratch but finding my old eyes aren’t what the used to be
Should be Horder

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne is in the same time zone as me, and it's 5:50 am on Saturday here. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Steam Crave. Sorry! Yes, the Deeming thing is causing people here to buy “vapocalypse” gear. I’ve got so many mods and tanks just put away now. It adds up with all that buying, though. :cry:

Between the States and the UK is about 6 hours difference.

Hope your 6 hour ahead weekend is going great! Lol

Yep remember Felix from black and white tv
Had a good weekend never went Car shopping as she changed her mind
Went to Ikea instead for new bedroom furniture so bought a couple off Drawer sets and a bedside drawer set
Waiting to strip the walls and re-Carpet it and move Radiator to under the window and get the built in wardrobes ordered
Hope you have had a great weekend
Arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep remember Felix from black and white tv
Had a good weekend never went Car shopping as she changed her mind
Went to Ikea instead for new bedroom furniture so bought a couple off Drawer sets and a bedside drawer set
Waiting to strip the walls and re-Carpet it and move Radiator to under the window and get the built in wardrobes ordered
Hope you have had a great weekend
Arch

Wow, you’re doing a bit of DIY there! We’ve got some Ikea too. They’ve got nice stuff.

I’ve been ill off and on this week with a cold, so I’m taking a lot of herbs, and trying to throw it off. It’s making me cough when I vape, so that is a real pain. I’m vaping minty menthol juice which makes it slightly better.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How are you doing for liquids are you still getting them ok ?...?

We’ve got states doing bans, trotting out the “protect the kids” routine! So far it’s okay buying gear and juice, but we’ve yet to find out if Deeming ( prohibition care of the FDA) will go through as is or not.
It’s like a big cloud hanging over vaping here.:cry:

Sorry to hear you not well I’ve been of all week to with a viral illness I take lemsips
And home made fruit drinks lemon,lime and orange quarters in iced water tastes mmmmm but it refreshes the pallet
Back to work today Driving you take care ok and have a good day
Sorry to heard you Vapers are getting so much chit over there
Sleep safe ok

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope your having a good day at work and Vaping like a Demon I was lmao
Arch

I’m doing better, thanks! It’s been one of them weeks, and it’s only Tuesday. Lol
I try to vape all over the place, but NY’ers are fairly nasty about it outdoors. They look at it like smoking.

It’s not good news with this corona thing. :yikes:

Hope your week is going well. :cheers:

Glad to hear your doing better
Get a T-Shirt that read yea I Feekin Vape ok
Will pee them off but you will feel Good lmao
Well it’s 6.08pm here just taking my nightly tablets I take 5 at nite and 8 every morning to keep me healthy old age is so good to you
But at least I can vape out in the streets only ever had one complain and she was smoking a cigarette yu couldn’t see her head for the cloud that will teach her to blow smok into my face we’ll have a good nite enjoy your Vape what flavour are you just now I’m vaping feekin heck just now Blackberries menthol melon strawberry Iced Grapes you take a long drag it hits you and you think feekin heck that’s tasty hens the name lmao talk soon ok

They eat snakes that eat Rats Bats something has to give so that’s how the Corona started now it’s spreading
Could take 6month or more to get a vaccine for it or longer
We have a Hospital where there all going to for 14days Quarantine

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to hear your doing better
Get a T-Shirt that read yea I Feekin Vape ok
Will pee them off but you will feel Good lmao
Well it’s 6.08pm here just taking my nightly tablets I take 5 at nite and 8 every morning to keep me healthy old age is so good to you
But at least I can vape out in the streets only ever had one complain and she was smoking a cigarette yu couldn’t see her head for the cloud that will teach her to blow smok into my face we’ll have a good nite enjoy your Vape what flavour are you just now I’m vaping feekin heck just now Blackberries menthol melon strawberry Iced Grapes you take a long drag it hits you and you think feekin heck that’s tasty hens the name lmao talk soon ok

At least in the UK, they realize vaping is safer than smoking. I think it’s because of NHS, the gov’t doesn’t profit from illnesses. Here, they’re making money from health care. People getting sick or dying from smoking is actually profitable!

I’m mixing my own juice, so now I’m on a custard kick. I’m mixing Kings Custard with a vanilla cream tobacco, and it’s really good. I’ve been vaping it for months, though. Time to mix another flavor!! I’ve only bought one pre made juice since Christmas, and it was a delicious French Toast one. It tastes like a juice from Savage called Jackman. What brands are popular in Scotland?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They eat snakes that eat Rats Bats something has to give so that’s how the Corona started now it’s spreading
Could take 6month or more to get a vaccine for it or longer
We have a Hospital where there all going to for 14days Quarantine

There’s all kinds of crazy rumors going around. But apparently it’s hit NYC. I’m right outside the City so that’s not good.

It’s strange that the Chinese eat such weird stuff, since Chinese food is pretty normal fare. :giggle:

Have a safe day driving, Arch. :cheers:

At least in the UK, they realize vaping is safer than smoking. I think it’s because of NHS, the gov’t doesn’t profit from illnesses. Here, they’re making money from health care. People getting sick or dying from smoking is actually profitable!

I’m mixing my own juice, so now I’m on a custard kick. I’m mixing Kings Custard with a vanilla cream tobacco, and it’s really good. I’ve been vaping it for months, though. Time to mix another flavor!! I’ve only bought one pre made juice since Christmas, and it was a delicious French Toast one. It tastes like a juice from Savage called Jackman. What brands are popular in Scotland?
There’s all kinds of crazy rumors going around. But apparently it’s hit NYC. I’m right outside the City so that’s not good.

It’s strange that the Chinese eat such weird stuff, since Chinese food is pretty normal fare. :giggle:

Yep but that’s everywhere else they cater for the non Chinese in there restaurants I Always drive safe Rhianne it’s the other Numpties on the road that’s the problem hahaha

I think your trying to get me Drunk with all that beer hope it’s nice and cold hate warm beer

Not to sure but I kno that Baccie and some fruits are popular here I like Rhubarb and custard and fruits with mint
What pg/VG mix do yu use I’m using 80pg/20vg Well young lady you sleep safe and well nite nite

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not to sure but I kno that Baccie and some fruits are popular here I like Rhubarb and custard and fruits with mint
What pg/VG mix do yu use I’m using 80pg/20vg Well young lady you sleep safe and well nite nite

I like the smoky taste on the exhale. I like fruit and custard to eat, but the fruit flavors in juice were making me cough. I’m not sure why, it may only be some brands though.

Enjoy your morning! Drive safely. Edit: avoid berks.

You weren’t offensive you where just talking piss lmao
Our Beer is good I used to drink 50 shillings wich is called Pint of a Heavy (its a Light coloured beer )
Or lite & lager both have to be cold the lite takes the gassines out off the lager
Well it’s 6.04pm and I’m having a good vape before my bed as I’m still feeling nackered
Hope you had a good day at work and have a great night Ok
Nite nite to you Rhianne.

Attachments

• 6EB878BB-AAC7-43E2-ACF0-C0D356BA0476.jpeg
    6EB878BB-AAC7-43E2-ACF0-C0D356BA0476.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
We have a Great NHS service here I’m Diabetic and don’t pay for my Tablets and as I’m over 60 I have a free bus pass that takes me anywhere in Scotland free old hair peace Donald is trying to get into our NHS. some American companies have a little dealings with them but our Governments has said our NHS is not for sale which is good as they would soon be kicked out off power if they tried to sell it off to anybody
Archx

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a Great NHS service here I’m Diabetic and don’t pay for my Tablets and as I’m over 60 I have a free bus pass that takes me anywhere in Scotland free old hair peace Donald is trying to get into our NHS. some American companies have a little dealings with them but our Governments has said our NHS is not for sale which is good as they would soon be kicked out off power if they tried to sell it off to anybody
Archx

I read the Guardian online and I was so hoping that Boris would get voted out. So now, the UK has him plus Brexit to contend with. I know Corbyn had his flaws, but I think he had the bigger picture in mind. Like getting a deal, if Remaining went south. (No, not London! Lol)

Trump getting a meds trade deal would crush the NHS, imo. He’s from NY originally, and most people think he’s a joke here.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you get the pic ok I can’t post smilies for some reason

It makes you look like a copper! J/K But actually I think the ‘stash is very Glasgow.

I used to watch Taggart here years ago. My dad is the dead spit of Mark McManus.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Archx

Are they going to have a referendum vote again in Scotland, btw?

VU Sponsors