Become a Patron!

LIMITLESS PLUS

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so does anyone know how those fasttech tips look on the v2? are they shit?

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get the top barrel put it in the v2

VAPE ON

not for me. someone on FT is looking for tip options for the v2. i figured i'd ask around to see if anyone posted a pic of the tip i posted on the v2. sounds like it does not look sharp like it does on v1 :gaah:

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeap bought it and just looked cheap and horrible

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

that sucks. do you know of any good looking/functioning tips for the v2 by any chance? or are you stuck with stock chuff and 510 adapter?

baileywa97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that sucks. do you know of any good looking/functioning tips for the v2 by any chance? or are you stuck with stock chuff and 510 adapter?
I just found one in my local vape shop

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if you would say it looks good but the Drip tip from my Griffin 25 fit the V2 perfectly.

Cheers,
Steve

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sounds right, the air should be hitting the coils from the bottom. You might want to raise them a hair and see if that improves it.
Want to get this logo in sticker form. Anyone done it yet? Where to get it?

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think those are for the original Limitless RDTA. not the +.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Want to get this logo in sticker form. Anyone done it yet? Where to get it?
Are you talking about my "Fist The FDA" sig? There are online sites that will make custom stickers, you could even go to J-Wraps and have it made into a custom skin for your mod. I just took the design from the header here on the forum and p-shopped the rest.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you talking about my "Fist The FDA" sig? There are online sites that will make custom stickers, you could even go to J-Wraps and have it made into a custom skin for your mod. I just took the design from the header here on the forum and p-shopped the rest.

Yes the "fist". Will do some homework. Thanks.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo , anyone see the limitless combo version yet , velocity deck , goon deck, 2 post , some prebuilt coil deck and can remove glass and extension and make it a rda also .......yup gotta have that one also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo , anyone see the limitless combo version yet , velocity deck , goon deck, 2 post , some prebuilt coil deck and can remove glass and extension and make it a rda also .......yup gotta have that one also

If it comes with the same crappy nub they are trying to pass off as a drip-tip on the LP+ V2, then they can keep it. I won't buy anything from them until they decide to actually include a drip-tip. Some people might like spit back in their mouth, I however don't!

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it comes with the same crappy nub they are trying to pass off as a drip-tip on the LP+ V2, then they can keep it. I won't buy anything from them until they decide to actually include a drip-tip. Some people might like spit back in their mouth, I however don't!
The way it looks the cap off of the plus will fit it I've got three pluses and two regulars so I'm good I like the options of the other posts I do agree they screwed everyone over on that plus V2 crap but other than that I've had very good performance out of mine

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the tip looks moonshot-ish. i like the looks of this thing, but i don't need that many options to be honest.

AoC4zQX.jpg

CuwkCM9.jpg

qWmXDL7.jpg

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thank you buddy. That one is actually awesome. I have original and never jumped on plus v1 or v2. But this one I am getting. I love the Moonshot chuff cap and I am positive that atty will perform just as good if not better then original. You made my day.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7a6fd59b2c9773eef2d825651d059a5a.jpg

Looks like a ceramic chuff? And a 510 adapter cap ...I have one on the way , says it ships 9/10 so let's see how this goes .

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b2a3ff8cf8c09b0318ea091dd852ebbe.jpg

After seeing these , I am going to have to order

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks much Ed. Don't know what I did but the third times a charm. Used your suggestion spaced 25 g 316L and she is vaping like a charm now. I watched another video and the girl was using less cotton, so I tried that also. I think I used too much cotton in the first builds. I think the Boreas and supreme are more forgiving than the limitless for a new builder like me. Thanks again for your help.
I love the boreas , i also have both the v1 limitless plus an the v2 version but crappy that they swapped them over , dam , but happy with my mod farther rocking dual 0.13Ohms juggernaut coils in it an wow what a flavour beast that mod father is ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck
LMC
AND FUCK
IJOY
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM

VAPE ON
Well lmc an ijoy now parted ,just in time for ijoy to launch lmc ijoy combo , lol its the limitless hybrid with tornado/ moon shot styled , chuff style and limitless rdta decks , swappable with the goon style clamps , so pass on the v2 limitless an get the combo , it looks sweet as f##* , 7 decks an a pre made coils for when you cant be arsed coiling up , so it seems a deliberate attempt to sabotage there own products to sell the next one too me since they parted ways with LMC ,

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But the combo does look like a better vercitile Rdta , them deck options are deffo interesting , options we like options ??? , get a lot more build options in there goon style clamps , sure its a rip off of msny msny different styles an can be rda so might be worth a punt on an has the better chuff cap and a ceramic version too , only things its missing is a hollow 510 sqounker pin , dam having it as a rda an sqounker would be nice , as well as the rdta option with all them decks , the new emblems though looks like a racoon with rabies , or just od on coke , since they cant put LMC on them any more , it just looks a crazy motif on there , was it supposed to be a raccon or what or a wolverine or what ???

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The IJoy website page leaves a little bit to be desired, though...

screencapture-ijoycig-product-item-303-html-1473346719341.png

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only quad bat mod I would ever want would be a HoG as I don't see a point of one as a regulated device

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
would legitimately trust Efest in a mech running that resistance over something from iJoy, especially with the wiring job on those Lux mods

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my limitless plus rdta, my first rdta at that. I'll. Post my opinion later tonight after I finish one tank full.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors