Nasty, now I think I want to vomit.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna go fucking gag myself just to get the sick feeling in my stomach to go away.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't want to see that nasty blue waffle you got going on.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whiskey has blue waffle everyone.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quit trying to show me your nasty little pussy.
Usually by the time this starts happening (tantrums) everyone is watching while the tantrum thrower is pounding his fists on the floor with catchy comebacks, so I will just back up and watch as this child finishes his tantrum, then goes off sniveling into the corner, pats tantrum thrower on the head and walks away:):)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If a lurker is looking for the exact same type of mod that I am, they will find the off topic suggestions just as useless as I do.
Well how would they know at this point? MY point is, you end up deleting all the posts and OP's you start because you're not hearing what you want to hear. So,yeah, like @Whiskey said, you're taking your ball and going home because it's not going the way you want it to.

If I were so interested in a specific type of device, I'd cruise the threads that were already started, ask questions if/when necessary and take it as an opportunity to learn something. I know nothing about mech mods, so I've been reading about mech mods. I've been a bug in people's ears about them because I have an idea of what I want, but know nothing. I want to vape safely and informed. I can't inform myself, so I read and "listen".

Good luck with your search.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're the one showing off pictures of your nasty fucking pussy.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Usually by the time this starts happening (tantrums) everyone is watching while the tantrum thrower is pounding his fists on the floor with catchy comebacks, so I will just back up and watch as this child finishes his tantrum, then goes off sniveling into the corner, pats tantrum thrower on the head and walks away:):)
Get your blue waffle pussy out of my face.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Get some penicillin for that shit or some fucking thing, for Christ sake.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am no longer interested in a regulated device

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe you would get a lot less criticism if you were just nicer. Seriously man, I don't know you from a hole in the wall and after reading the way you react to people I really don't care to, and that's ok. As you have made clear on more than one occasion we all have different expectations You also keep saying you're not here to meet anyone's expectation yet you are posting on an open forum. Its an inherent EXPECTATION of a forum that you should be nice, cordial, and polite to each other. I truly don't believe that anyone here is upset with what you wrote or your message. What upsets people is the way you wrote and delivered your message. Why is it in today's day and age everybody has a rude, crass, snippy, snarky, attitude? Why can't everybody just be civil? I was on another part of the forum and I was having a problem with the Bluetooth connection of a device of mine. I voiced my problem and someone told me to turn on the Bluetooth. My initial reaction was, Really? I honestly did not know if the guy was messing with me and trying to be a wise ass. I stopped and thought that there was a possibility that maybe the guy was honestly trying to help me. Instead of firing back and escalating the situation I politely thanked him and moved on. Nobody's saying you can't have a difference of opinion, just do it in a more cordial manner. I come to this forum for information and I guess some kind of comradery. When I first started vaping things were very intimidating, new and confusing. I garnered a lot of information from this board alone and for that I am thankful. I would be a lot less inclined to post here and participate if everyone acted in a snarky manner. I think all the members of this forum should remember that before we post anything. If you would not speak to someone one on one in that manner or tone it would be fair to say that you probably shouldn't interact that way here . If this offends anyone in any way I want to assure you that's not my intention. Anyway this is all just my humble opinion. Lighten up and vape on.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
READ FULL POST BEFORE REPLYING!!!!

I want my wife to be able to afford a decent regulated mod for me for Christmas. I'm working on finding a job, but currently unemployed. Long story short, moved from PA to Florida back in April and haven't found a job yet. ID expired, working on getting new one before I can find a job, almost there with that. So here are my criteria.

Price point: $20-30, cheaper is better, free or lowest cost shipping
Ships from US. I'm not waiting 3 weeks to get it.
Minimum 30W, max 50W, temp control not necessary
Must come in black or silver, comes with silicone case preferred but not a deal breaker
USB charging/pass through preferred.

If the device you want to recommend is more than $30, has temp control, goes over 50W, is not shipped from the US, please don't waste my time or yours replying to this thread.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thankfully this forum has an ignore feature. It's on everybody's profile page next to report and follow. I've only had to use it once but it felt nice.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you so much, thread moved to "Umad bro"
To bad there is not a fucktard much section.

I am no longer interested in a regulated device
https://101vape.com/vvvw-box-mods/819-vertice-120-watt-4400mah-temp-control-box-mod.html
4400 mah battery. more watts than you wanted but price point tc and better than your suggestion.

http://www.cigabuy.com/joyetech-evic-vtc-mini-60w-tc-black-firmware-upgraded-full-kit-p-7994.html
us warehouse slightly more full kit.

Now if your google and link fu is so fucking weak I need to dig the other suggestions out for you then the internet is not for you.

And mother fuck the butthutt is raging with this dude.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The vertice is unregulated, says so right in the description. And I do not want temp control to begin with.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey, your constant editing of my posts in an effort to antagonize me is at least as childish as my during of them.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No matter how many times a high wattage or temperature control device is suggested, I'm not going to buy it or even consider buying it. Link them as many times as you want, I'm not interested. I'm not buying a regulated device at all at this point. I'm just going to get more batteries for my mech mod. Thanks anyway.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get your blue waffle pussy out of my face.
Get some penicillin for that shit or some fucking thing, for Christ sake.
You're the one showing off pictures of your nasty fucking pussy.
Whiskey has blue waffle everyone.
I'm gonna go fucking gag myself just to get the sick feeling in my stomach to go away.

Yeah, I sure am being childish, reverting your first post, alright then

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey, your constant editing of my posts in an effort to antagonize me is at least as childish as my during of them.

And if you can't do that, might I suggest unplugging your router until such a time as you can play nice with others and cope with differing opinions?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude if I had to do over I would seriously consider the VTC set over my sigelei any day of the week.
The fit nd finish on them for the price is just flat out amazing, the functionality is on par if not surpasses the non tc 150.

And as far as your attacks on a mod here... I do hope you enjoy a time out.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I sure am being childish, reverting your first post, alright then

Hey, at least you admitted it. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I gotta give whiskey big props on not going apeshit. Maybe its growing up in a southern catholic family, but as much of an asshole as I am, I would never think to say that to any female. There is a way to argue and bitch without sinking to that point. Whiskey will tell you, her and I have had our differences in the past. Pretty sure I went 7 kinds of asshole, I still stayed away from total personal attacks; its ok to be a douche at times....but you never go full douchebag.

-its called respect, dude-get some!

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude, you needa lay off the *****
Right, how many have they sold? Cheap, easy power. Didn't say they are the best, but they have sold a shit ton. But hey, tell us more how it is just like a motor cycle engine.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta give whiskey big props on not going apeshit. Maybe its growing up in a southern catholic family, but as much of an asshole as I am, I would never think to say that to any female. There is a way to argue and bitch without sinking to that point. Whiskey will tell you, her and I have had our differences in the past. Pretty sure I went 7 kinds of asshole, I still stayed away from total personal attacks; its ok to be a douche at times....but you never go full douchebag.

You made yourself a well liked member of this forum, both with your vaping knowledge and with the abilities to let things roll off your shoulders with disagreements, that is what makes a big difference, respecting one another goes a long way:)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She hasn't banned me yet. In a way, I'm a bit surprised but at the same time I respect the fact that she can take it as good as she can dish it. At any rate, I'm done going back and forth with her at least for now. I don't feel the need for temp control because I feel that I should be able to find my preferences by building the right coil and finding the right wattage settings. Granted, wattage preference may vary from one juice to another. I may eventually want higher wattage, but right now I'm looking for the most affordable with domestic shipping which currently seems to be the istick 30w at $29.95 with free domestic shipping from direct vapor. I do understand that there are mods with higher wattage capabilities that I may eventually want to be able to use, but right now I'm trying to save my wife as much money as possible. I should have been more appreciative and less of a dick. I'll admit that. I just don't want my wife to have to spend too much. Now if I can get a 50w device for $30 with free or low cost shipping, I would do that. But so far the only device I have found over 30w for a better price is the kbox, and I'm not sure I'll be happy with it because the wattage settings can't be fine tuned. I will keep looking, and if there is a vv/vv/tc box for around $30, I will consider it. I'm just not interested in tc as a main selling point. I'm more interested in a device that has an internal battery and can maintain a constant wattage. Right now, that's just all I really need or want. I'm sorry I was such a jackass to everyone.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

You're absolutely right, I was completely out of line. No, I'm not being sarcastic. @Whiskey, I apologize.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She hasn't banned me yet. In a way, I'm a bit surprised but at the same time I respect the fact that she can take it as good as she can dish it.

Yes, yes she can.....

I'm sorry I was such a jackass to everyone.

Good enough for me. Play nice, vape on, and good luck finding the perfect device for your needs.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes, you come to mutually respect those who you are nice to, who are nice back. But sometimes, you come to respect someone by learning how much they can take of you being an asshole to them, and how much they can be an asshole back. Personally, I've found respect for whiskey in the fact that I kept pushing her buttons and she kept pushing back but neither of us got to the point we couldn't handle it, and that's saying a lot for whiskey because if I talked to my wife that way (which I can assure you I never have and never will), she'd divorce me faster than I could say blue waffle. In case anyone wants to know, my wife and I have been together for 5 years, married for 4. It is both of our second marriage.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK back on topic.
30 bucks is a tough number for a set up. Depends on how firm 30 bucks is, slightly more you can pull some amazing gear that is on par with super costly set ups from 1-3 years ago.

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, based on your criteria, you are going to want a high wattage TC box. The Sigelie 150, any DNA 200, Xcube II. It's only a little outside your budget, but you should also check out a SX Mini. It doesn't have all the power you want, but it is a very good TC mod.

Fastech is going to be your best buy. It will be here for you by Christmas. Hope that helps.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, based on your criteria, you are going to want a high wattage TC box. The Sigel ie 150, any DNA 200, Xcube I I. It's only a little outside your budget, but you should also check out a SX Mini. It doesn't have all the power you want, but it is a very good TC mod.

Fastech is going to be your best buy. It will be here for you by Christmas. Hope that helps.
angelcigs and cigabuy or other chinese gearwhore shops do have us based warehouses.
US based owned, well there are a ton of them and some just flat have rocking prices all the time that is on par if not slightly more that FT.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The problem is MOST is either high power or tc or both.
As far as us suppliers go, ecig.com and ecigcharleston
Have the best prices at the moment
I found a clouper mini 30w at ecig Charleston for 20$-they did have a coupon code 'guy' yesterday not sure if its still active. Also, I've never had a cloupor mod so ....
http://www.ecigcharleston.com/Cloupor-Mini-30W-Mini-Box-MOD-p/clouper-mini.htm

VU Sponsors