Looking for a decent vw mod for a good price

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not talking about the world, I'm talking about the USA!

VAPE ON

Not everyone in the fucking USA has a bank account either.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's cool man, I already sent my wife the link for the cloupor mini. If she orders that for me this week, I'll be happy.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now, my life is not as "together" as I would like it to be. I am working on it. I needed an eye exam, with some help from friends and family I was able to get that taken care of. I got new glasses earlier this week. Prior to that, I was down to wearing a contact lens in only one eye. I tried to reorder contacts, but my prescription expired. At the same time, I realized my ID was expired. I got my eye exam, and I had to have my brother go to the office of vital records in my home state and request a copy of my birth certificate, they mailed it to him and he mailed it to me. I couldn't get a new ID without that. It got here yesterday. I have to wait till my wife gets paid to get my ID, and I can't get a job until I get a new ID. Pretty fucked up in this country that a goddamn immigrant with a green card can use an expired ID to get a job, but a US citizen cannot. Yes, I looked this up. So you wanna hate on me for not wanting to spend the extra money or talk shit about me not having a bank account, go right the fuck ahead cause you have absolutely no idea what my life is like, what kinda situation I'm in or how the fuck I got here.
Oh lord here we go!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's cool man, I already sent my wife the link for the cloupor mini. If she orders that for me this week, I'll be happy.
ALRIGHT men, don't come back here and start talking shit about the crapor mini
#toldyouso

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I know but how the hell u don't have an account, ur a freaking grown ass man and married!! WTF DUDE

VAPE ON [emoji4.

Before my wife and I moved, we had a joint account. She owed a payment and she sent a check, but the place she sent the check to didn't get it. She tried to close her account and open a new one, but the old account took too long to close, the person got the check, tried to cash it and it go nced because there was no money in the old account. The account overdrew and they charged us all kinds of fees that we couldn't afford to pay, then they closed both our accounts and put our names in chexsystems, a registry of people with overdrawn bank accounts. We can't open an account anywhere. Not that it's any of your fucking business.

backdoc

Member For 4 Years
This is comical , its as though ive stepped into recess in 5th grade.........Bean, no one here started out hating on you as you say, you have been antagonistic from the onset( your op was for a regulated device at 30$, then it changed in the next sentence to an unregulated device) you then proceeded to retaliate against anyone's sincere advice to help you............very strange indeed........if you are truly in the situation you say you are then my advice is to seek Humility and then and only then will good people come to your aid

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I know but how the hell u don't have an account, ur a freaking grown ass man and married!! WTF DUDE

VAPE ON

Is it any of your fucking business why I don't have a bank account? My wife overdrew our joint account and they closed both our accounts and put us in chexsystems. Chexsystems is a registry that banks use to identify people that owe money to banks. Now we can't open an account anywhere. At the time this happened, I was going to school. It was before we moved. I had the money to enroll in school down here when we first got here, but we needed that money for food so I couldn't afford to enroll in school and still can't. They closed my account even though I was not the one who wrote the check and overdrew the account, because it was a joint account. After the check bounced, they charged us a daily fee for I think either 45 or 60 days until the account became permanently closed. We ended up owing over $1000 in addition to the $300 the bounced check was originally for.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the check bouncing was an accident. My wife sent a check and it hadn't been received, they wanted to charge us $90 to cancel a single check. The customer service rep at our bank suggested my wife could close her account and open a new one, and the old account should close within 3 days. So my wife withdrew the money from the old account and placed it in the new one. We had a joint account and I had a separate account. The old joint account did not close in 3 days like it was supposed to. The check was received, they tried to cash it and it overdrew the old account. Then we got hit with more fees. My wife couldn't afford to pay them. They closed our joint account and my separate account, which I don't think they should have been able to do. Not everyone's life is perfect. And none of this really has shit to do with which mod I choose to get.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It just really pisses me off when people criticize when they don't know the whole situation, or in this case even half.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just really pisses me off when people criticize when they don't know the whole situation, or in this case even half.
You can be pissed all you want,
It doesn't help ur fuck up situation,
I was on Chex system before for 6 years can't open a bank i had to use western union visa prepaid card then chase liquid, there's a lot ways out there dude, you just have to get out there and explore it.
Now going back to the topic,
You probably got some help from people here if you weren't such an ASS and shit!!
I know what you gonna say,
I DONT CARE IF THEY DONT HELP, IWASNT ASKING FOR HELP, BLAH BLAH BRO!

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Bean8379
Look dude, cool your jets and read... I won't explain anything, I won't elaborate other than on this post,
I can count on one hand the people here on this site that know my story, and those people know Because, I know that they won't speak for me.
5 years ago something happened that made me go from living a comfortable, well substantiated life, to being dirt poor and physically mangled. I had to figure out not only what I was going to do for a place to live but how I was ever going to bet a job again, since I could not physically perform my old job.
I was still smoking, I went back to school, and spent 4 years poor as dirt and in school. I would say I was married but my wife left me because of the injury I received.
5 years later, and I'm well on my way to building my life back, but it took 5 years of feeling like I have to explain myself and sometimes that alone was stressful, thankfully for me I had enough really important things to stress over.

The point is, you have to decide what is important, you have to do what is beast for your family first, then you. You owe no one explanation other than your family.
But some advice, as a person whose been there and done that, the attitude makes people that want to help, not want to help. Everyone has been through their fair shit in life, some more than others, but talking to and treating strangers like crap does not help you. You can judge a man best by what he does to people who can't do anything for him.

Please don't take what I said as a slight, take it as a little advice.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Bean8379
Look dude, cool your jets and read... I won't explain anything, I won't elaborate other than on this post,
I can count on one hand the people here on this site that know my story, and those people know Because, I know that they won't speak for me.
5 years ago something happened that made me go from living a comfortable, well substantiated life, to being dirt poor and physically mangled. I had to figure out not only what I was going to do for a place to live but how I was ever gong to bet a job again, since I could no physically perform my old job.
I was still smoking, I went back to school, and spent 4 years poor as dirt and in school. I would say I was married but my wife left me because of the injury I received,
5 years later, and I'm well on my way to building my life back, but it took 5 years of feeling like I have to explain myself and sometimes tjat alone was stressful, thankfully for me I had enough really important things to stress over.

The point is, you have to decide what is important, you have to do what is beast for your family first, them you. and you owe no one explanation other than your family.
But some advise, as a person whose been there and done that, the attitude makes people that want to help, not want to help. Everyone has been through their fair shit in life, some more than others, but talking to and treating strangers like crap does not help you. You cam judge a man best by what he does to people who can't do anything for him.

Please don't take what I said as a slight, take it as a little advice.
THIS

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was on Chex system before for 6 years can't open a bank i had to use western union visa prepaid card then chase liquid, there's a lot ways out there dude, you just have to get out there and explore it.
You probably got some help from people here if you weren't such an ASS and shit!!

VAPE ON
I already decided what mod I was gonna get, and thanked the people who led me to that decision.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VAPE ON

I told you before when people criticize me, I turn into a dick. And that's what you were doing, criticizing me for not having a bank account when you don't have the first fucking clue as to why I don't have a bank account. Now, I know about prepaid cards, I use them, wouldn't really be any point to using a PayPal account without one. When I am working, I get my paychecks deposited directly onto a card or I use a card with no loading fee if the place I'm working doesn't do direct deposit. But that doesn't count as having a bank account, so I can't use the pay on delivery option.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told you before when people criticize me, I turn into a dick. And that's what you were doing, criticizing me for not having a bank account when you don't have the first fucking clue as to why I don't have a bank account. Now, I know about prepaid cards, I use them, wouldn't really be any point to using a PayPal account without one. When I am working, I get my paychecks deposited directly onto a card or I use a card with no loading fee if the place I'm working doesn't do direct deposit. But that doesn't count as having a bank account, so I can't use the pay on delivery option.
Being a DICK in ur DNA don't give me that BULLSHIT excuse. Give it 3 years, you should be able to open one, as long you don't fuck it up again!

VAPE ON

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bean said he was sorry about how he acted.
Any bad mouthing from that point on is not what I think this forum is about.
Can't we all just get along and enjoy a good vape?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Being a DICK in ur DNA don't give me that BULLSHIT excuse. Give it 3 years, you should be able to open one, as long you don't fuck it up again!

VAPE ON
I didn't fuck anything up in the first place. Can you just stop talking to me? I just don't want to hear anything else you have to say. You think it's OK to criticize me but when I call you on it, you don't even say sorry and I'm not allowed to get mad that you criticize me without even knowing my situation, then when I explain my situation you completely disregard the explanation I have given. So its OK for you to criticize, but I'm not allowed to get mad or defend myself, and when I do defend myself you ignore what I have to say and continue the conversation as if I have not given any explanation at all. And that's OK? People like you are the exact reason that I refuse to care what others think of me. Your responses to the things I say completely crystalize my life philosophy. Respond if you like, but I don't care what you have to say. You don't even know what level I'm on and if I tried to explain it, your head would explode. You lack the ability ability to comprehend where I'm even at.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't fuck anything up in the first place. Can you just stop talking to me? I just don't want to hear anything else you have to say. You think it's OK to criticize me but when I call you on it, you don't even say sorry and I'm not allowed to get mad that you criticize me without even knowing my situation, then when I explain my situation you completely disregard the explanation I have given. So its OK for you to criticize, but I'm not allowed to get mad or defend myself, and when I do defend myself you ignore what I have to say and continue the conversation as if I have not given any explanation at all. And that's OK? People like you are the exact reason that I refuse to care what others think of me. Your responses to the things I say completely crystalize my life philosophy. Respond if you like, but I don't care what you have to say. You don't even know what level I'm on and if I tried to explain it, your head would explode. You lack the ability ability to comprehend where I'm even at.
You do the same thing asshole
Stop the drama!

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VAPE ON
We ain't about the same things. Aside from the fact that I don't even want people like you to understand what I'm about, you aren't even capable of understanding. You will sit there and think that you are, but I will rest secure in the utter certainty that you are not and never will be.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread is way off topic and I agree that it should be closed.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is this off topic???
This a typical BEAN8379 topic, it always goes off topic! Go check mr bean post, they always go off topic, I even requested the admins to block this asshole but I just found out today bean is bFf with whiskey's pussy
Oops!! so you all relax cuz bean8379 will edit all his post and apologize then go to sleep! Until tommorow!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if you all don't like it UNSUBSCRIBED right on the top corner there's a STAR TAP IT!
People!

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've already apologized to those that deserved apologies. And I typically only edit my posts when I either feel that I've said something wrong or an attempt to avoid further off topic responses. In this case, neither of those things is true or necessary. I said what I had to say, and I stand by the statements I've made, so I'm letting them ride. If anyone thinks I'm an asshole for anything I've said, if they feel they are owed an apology and don't get one, they're free to no longer engage in conversation with me. If you keep talking to an asshole, and they keep being an asshole, who's fault is it if you keep getting hurt feelings? Now to the people I have already apologized to, none of this applies. My apology to those people was sincere and it still stands. There is only one person in this thread who I have not apologized to, and I'm not going to. I am sorry to everyone else who had to witness all the rest of this bullshit, but I'm not sorry to that one person I don't need to name because I'm pretty sure they already know who they are and so does everyone else. I repeatedly gave explanations that were not owed, and was repeatedly criticized in spite of those explanations. But yet, I'm the asshole. Well, ok. I admitted to being an asshole a long time ago but yet still going through the same shit with this person who thinks I'm an asshole but yet can't leave me alone. Who's the real asshole?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We do not close threads because of strife or shit slinging. We close threads in the sales and trades section once the deal is made.
Just so you know, I didn't ask for this thread to be cold d because I got hurt feelings over anything anyone said to me. The only reason I said I agree the thread should be closed is so everyone doesn't have to keep reading all this back and forth bullshit between me and that one person, which is really just getting kind of ridiculous and I feel bad for everyone else reading it. Of course it is completely at staffs discretion to close it or not, and I respect that. I'm just no longer going to engage with that one person. Thank you for your time.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've already apologized to those that deserved apologies. And I typically only edit my posts when I either feel that I've said something wrong or an attempt to avoid further off topic responses. In this case, neither of those things is true or necessary. I said what I had to say, and I stand by the statements I've made, so I'm letting them ride. If anyone thinks I'm an asshole for anything I've said, if they feel they are owed an apology and don't get one, they're free to no longer engage in conversation with me. If you keep talking to an asshole, and they keep being an asshole, who's fault is it if you keep getting hurt feelings? Now to the people I have already apologized to, none of this applies. My apology to those people was sincere and it still stands. There is only one person in this thread who I have not apologized to, and I'm not going to. I am sorry to everyone else who had to witness all the rest of this bullshit, but I'm not sorry to that one person I don't need to name because I'm pretty sure they already know who they are and so does everyone else. I repeatedly gave explanations that were not owed, and was repeatedly criticized in spite of those explanations. But yet, I'm the asshole. Well, ok. I admitted to being an asshole a long time ago but yet still going through the same shit with this person who thinks I'm an asshole but yet can't leave me alone. Who's the real asshole?
THIS

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I make my title say Resident Asshole?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We do not close threads because of strife or shit slinging.
This should be seriously rethought out.
I understand that we are all not always get along with each other.However when it all just is 1 long tirade/diatribe of back and forth bickering and name calling somebody really should be adult enough to step in and stop it.Or at the very least ask the participants to withdraw from continuing it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No others including myself have you beat on that title.

bahahaha who else?
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanna be an asshole... Where do I sign up?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy shit! I think the next thing you are going to tell us is times are tough and the stress causes your herpes to flair up. And your check bounced because the price of anal wart removal went up and you can't afford that and your irratable bowel syndrome treatment at the same time.

Dude, do you have any impulse control at all? Sharing details of your personal life isn't helping your case. Just stop. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say you are more than likely responsible for your problems.

This is a vaping forum. It's just not that important. Get your shit together. Treat people better. And you won't feel the uncontrollable need to explain to people you don't know why you can't buy what you want when you want it. Bing a dick is a choice. Try to lighten up Francis.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now, as far as problems with the cloupor mini, I've found the actual specific info on what the problem was (as in WAS, not IS). Some cloupor minis had a problem where USB charging on a laptop would fry the board. This only affected a very small batch of them. The way to test if this will be a problem is to out an atty on the device and fire it for 15s. If it gives an error message of "too hot", then it is a faulty device. Being that this was only a problem with a small number of devices early on, I do not expect it to affect the device I am going to purchase. However, I do still plan to test my device upon receiving it. These are the actual facts on the quality issues associated with the device, as opposed to random hearsay and conjecture being thrown out. I just wanted to address that real quick.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit! I think the next thing you are going to tell us is times are tough and the stress causes your herpes to flair up. And your check bounced because the price of anal wart removal went up and you can't afford that and your irratable bowel syndrome treatment at the same time.

Dude, do you have any impulse control at all? Sharing details of your personal life isn't helping your case. Just stop. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say you are more than likely responsible for your problems.

This is a vaping forum. It's just not that important. Get your shit together. Treat people better. And you won't feel the uncontrollable need to explain to people you don't know why you can't buy what you want when you want it. Bing a dick is a choice. Try to lighten up Francis.

I pretty much thought this was already done and over with. At any rate, my piece has been said. Nothing you've said or will say is going to change that. I moved on, and so did everyone else. It's really just time for you to do the same. I am not limited to being defined by your judgment of me. That is a fact. Realize it, accept it and move on.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a mod. I already have a tank and an rda. Why do you ask?

VU Sponsors