Become a Patron!

looking for a good pineapple

ive been trying to make a recipe of a sort of pina colada milkshake with black currant. in canada there is an incredible flavor called taste of gods by illusions and it is off the chains. my problem is that all the pineapple i've tired is plasticy !!

if anyone knows a conentrate that can give a smooth natural almost candylike pinapple that would be an awesome help.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
..... and cant really taste pineapple

Thanks!
The INW Pineapple I have showed great promise when whiffing the flavor bottle. Unfortunately, for me, it never delivered much of any flavor at all...

Ron
---
"Where the senses fail us, reason must step in."- Galileo Galilei

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks!
The INW Pineapple I have showed great promise when whiffing the flavor bottle. Unfortunately, for me, it never delivered much of any flavor at all...

Ron
---
"Where the senses fail us, reason must step in."- Galileo Galilei
I couldn't taste the FA. The TFA however is the better choice for my taste buds.

thanks for all the input. i ordered some tfa pinapple and i will give it a whirl. im going to try out ecig express and see how the shipping to canada is! their prices are crazy good so here is hoping.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Imo tfa pineapple is way to sweet when i vape it i think of pineapple candy or bubblegum. The most spot on i've tried is jungle pineapple but do really want to try hangsen.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks for all the input. i ordered some tfa pinapple and i will give it a whirl. im going to try out ecig express and see how the shipping to canada is! their prices are crazy good so here is hoping.

My TFA Pineapple is probably the strongest I've tried.
CAP Golden Pineapple is good, but more mild, creamy, & sweet IMO.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Pineapple is one of the strongest but I am not crazy about the flavor. I personally like the INW E-Aromat Pineapple (called Ananas) and FW Natural Pineapple is pretty good as well, avoid the INW Shisha Pineapple and FW regular Pineapple. Cap Golden Pineapple is OK but not very strong and Hangsen Pineapple I just can't get into although it may be pretty authentic, you can taste the center rind in it as well.

INW has a pretty decent Pina Colada, not there strongest flavor but tasty.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like Hangsen 's Pineapple. I have Purilium Pineapple, but have not had the chance to test it yet. FA Pineapple is way off IMO. It is one of the few FA flavors that I feel they totally missed the mark on, but tastes vary.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
SC pineapple is my favorite, juicy and not too sweet. Doesn't take much. I use Hangsen for candy vapes, it can take over if used at higher percentages but does calm a bit with a longer steep. TPA is a good mixer. For a straight up pineapple vape I like SC at 2-3% with TPA at 2%. Cap golden pineapple is a good mixer to give some added sweetness, if you want actually taste it go a little high in a mix.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SC pineapple is my favorite, juicy and not too sweet. Doesn't take much. I use Hangsen for candy vapes, it can take over if used at higher percentages but does calm a bit with a longer steep. TPA is a good mixer. For a straight up pineapple vape I like SC at 2-3% with TPA at 2%. Cap golden pineapple is a good mixer to give some added sweetness, if you want actually taste it go a little high in a mix.
Is that real flavor SC?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Which company is SC?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Anyone tried Cap golden Pineapple? Got it a couple weeks ago but haven't tried it yet, smells good though.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Anyone tried Cap golden Pineapple? Got it a couple weeks ago but haven't tried it yet, smells good though.
I like Cap golden pineapple for a mixer, little soft for me as a stand alone. Need to go back a taste the single again, has about a 6 week steep on it now. Good flavor but sweet.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
It sounds like the brand at BCF called just "Super Concentrate". I only have one Real Flavors SC from there and their logo is stamped right on front.

Wrong flavors, but heres the different logos-
View attachment 99904
Then it is just Super Concentrate and I'm not a complete idiot. That of course is subjective statement.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I do believe that the SC flavors are from Real Flavors though, even though not marked or labeled as such. Maybe wllmc can give us the lowdown. :coffee2:
I'm so confused. :facepalm: All I know is that is the pineapple I enjoy the most. Today just for the hell of it I'm going to mix all my pineapples together and see what happens. Same with oranges tangerines and mandarins. Hell might as well try it with grapes and apples too.:D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only tried about 3 pineapple. TFA was too chemical tasting to suit me.
Tried a natural extract one as well. too astringent.
I prefer CAP Golden pineapple.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so confused. :facepalm: All I know is that is the pineapple I enjoy the most. Today just for the hell of it I'm going to mix all my pineapples together and see what happens. Same with oranges tangerines and mandarins. Hell might as well try it with grapes and apples too.:D

I was looking at my flavors spreadsheet and realized that I have the Pineapple SC in my stash! I guess I forgot I purchased it :vino:

Now I will have to single test it ASAP!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones at BullCity are Real Flavors (super concentrated). They take like a month to taste good lol. Not all but thats recommended. They are VG flavors.
The RF super concentrates are Not VG flavors, RF does have VG based flavors but I think they have been phased out.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The RF super concentrates are Not VG flavors, RF does have VG based flavors but I think they have been phased out.

Ok I thought they were. The 4 week steep recommendation had me thinking they were VG. Cuz thats just...different.

@fozzy71 ?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made need a drink soon.
Your base plus..
2.6% HS Pineapple
1.4% Fa Rum
1% FA Brandy (for a touch of alcohol bite)

Just in case a drink is wanted...:)
:drunk:

Ron
---
"Him good stuff. Kill pain, he say. "- Tonto (The Lone Ranger 1950)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I don't get much of a candy note from SC pineapple like wllmc mentioned. Only thing it's missing is the tongue bite you get from a real pineapple. None of the ones I have give me that. For candy pineapple it would be hard to beat HS imo.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get much of a candy note from SC pineapple like wllmc mentioned. Only thing it's missing is the tongue bite you get from a real pineapple. None of the ones I have give me that. For candy pineapple it would be hard to beat HS imo.
Flavorconcentrates.com pineapple has the bite....
Strong stuff and no chemical taste or candy.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

At 3% stand alone, for my tastes, I find the SC Pineapple candy like and the HS a fresh ripe pineapple.(and my pick of the litter) Both very good.
I'm vaping the SC now and find it with less acidic sensations than the HS and it leaves a light taffy candy like coating in my mouth. (both used with a 50/50 base)

Just my 2 cents....

Ron
----
"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."- Jim Morrison

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
At 3% stand alone, for my tastes, I find the SC Pineapple candy like and the HS a fresh ripe pineapple.(and my pick of the litter) Both very good.
I'm vaping the SC now and find it with less acidic sensations than the HS and it leaves a light taffy candy like coating in my mouth. (both used with a 50/50 base)

Just my 2 cents....

Ron
----
"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."- Jim Morrison
I use SC at 2%. HS at 1.5%. Love the subjective nature of vaping, keeps it interesting.

VU Sponsors