looking for a good pineapple

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. Will try that one out.
Their flavorings are all natural.
the blueberry is nice. the strawberry tastes just like strawberries from the store with the bit of raspiness and so does their bannana.
Both the strawberry and the bananna are very nice after a few weeks steep.
The blueberry and their watermelon are pretty much shake and vape.
The pineapple was too realistic for me. Has that jaw clamping effect on me that real fresh pineapple does if not really ripe.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Their flavorings are all natural.
the blueberry is nice. the strawberry tastes just like strawberries from the store with the bit of raspiness and so does their bannana.
Both the strawberry and the bananna are very nice after a few weeks steep.
The blueberry and their watermelon are pretty much shake and vape.
The pineapple was too realistic for me. Has that jaw clamping effect on me that real fresh pineapple does if not really ripe.
Ordered orange, pomegranate, strawberry, pear, and pineapple. Free ship with 30.00 sample pack.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered orange, pomegranate, strawberry, pear, and pineapple. Free ship with 30.00 sample pack.
Let me know what you think.
I like their stuff well except for the coconut....
But most do not even know they exist.
And their watermelon is a bit weak but the most authentic I have found. But then in real life watermelon is not a strong flavor.
It was my ADV for quite a while there.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I like about their flavorings well most of them is that you can make it as strong as you like without it going wonky like with the artificial flavorings.
Never tried the Pomegranate. But I do not like those in real life either :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Let me know what you think.
I like their stuff well except for the coconut....
But most do not even know they exist.
And their watermelon is a bit weak but the most authentic I have found. But then in real life watermelon is not a strong flavor.
It was my ADV for quite a while there.
I'm a bit worried the pear might be a bit weak, but I have 2 good pears to give it a boost if needed. Almost got the watermelon instead of strawberry. Have decided to give strawberry juice another chance with diy, commercial is just too sweet and cloying.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
One thing I like about their flavorings well most of them is that you can make it as strong as you like without it going wonky like with the artificial flavorings.
Never tried the Pomegranate. But I do not like those in real life either :)
Do they hold up to a long steep?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a bit worried the pear might be a bit weak, but I have 2 good pears to give it a boost if needed. Almost got the watermelon instead of strawberry. Have decided to give strawberry juice another chance with diy, commercial is just too sweet and cloying.
Their strawberry gets LOTS better with steeping.
I used to make a real good Straw-Nanna vape.
Was ok vape right away but let it sit for around 3 weeks and it was wonderful.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Their strawberry gets LOTS better with steeping.
I used to make a real good Straw-Nanna vape.
Was ok vape right away but let it sit for around 3 weeks and it was wonderful.
Do you remember a good starting point for percentages? I haven't checked them out on ELR yet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you remember a good starting point for percentages? I haven't checked them out on ELR yet.
I am not sure they are on ELR.. Never looked but as I said an unknown to most vapers and perhaps a secret ingredient in some ejuice?
I would say for the strawberry 5% or so and less with the pineapple. As I said you can just keep adding till you get as strong as you want.
I moved to custards for the last year or so and have not used them since my taste buds got more sensitive.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I first started vaping I used the blueberry at 15%. Tried some of it at that around a year ago and about died. Was VERY blueberry but not any chemical taste.
I figure 5-7% for the blueberry now.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If I enjoy these first flavors I'll probably order another sample pack of others. They're 30ml so should last awhile.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The RF super concentrates are Not VG flavors, RF does have VG based flavors but I think they have been phased out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ok I thought they were. The 4 week steep recommendation had me thinking they were VG. Cuz thats just...different.

@fozzy71 ?
Some recommended 2 months or more steeping for VG flavor. I generally recommend at least 3 weeks for the SC flavors for those that can't wait but personally I let all my juice steep 2 - 3 months now that I have a good back stock of steeped juices. I don't notice any flavor fade that some say happens to some of the RF flavors.

I am not sure which vendors still sell VG vs SC. I only buy them direct from RF or from Amazon.

edit: never had their pineapple

edit 2: I think those 'super concentrate' flavors are from a chinese company and have nothing to do with RF.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors