Become a Patron!

Looking for recommendations

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just so you know though the Voopoo has sort of an overhang with attys over 22mm.
It's not an actual overhang. It's cos of the edges and how it's made but some people are really OCD & it bugs them

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lmao!! That's hilarious!
Some of us are a bit more obsessive than others(ahem). Trust me....the shinyitus will hit you. You find something you like....bam! You have two or even three cause you don’t ever wanna be without it. Cause things break. Short out. Crap out. And then the dreaded vapocolypse(?).....some of us stocked up for the impending doom of vaping. I def fall into this category.

But purely from a never go back to smoking thing? Get your back up. Start DIY juice/coils, etc....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One quick question about revenger one of the batteries is draining faster than the other one it is a problem?

I have those pink Samsung 18650 batteries
My RevengerX does it and I've had a lot of mods do the same. Shouldn't be a problem.

The pink Samsungs are 30qs. They are 3000mah 20a batteries and 100 watts and under they give great run time.
So a good choice. Samsung, LG & Sony will all serve you fine but don't get any 30a batteries cos your not gonna pull alot of amps with the way you vape anyway :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine, too. Out of 20+ mods, It’s the one I usually grab first in the morning and right before bed. A touch too heavy for my chef pants, but I’ll live with it.:)
Oh cool are you a chef?? I used to work in a restaurant. I loved it.
If I was still working in a kitchen I'd take my endura T20
I've started to sell some of my mods.
Gone from 40 to like 10 haha

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh cool are you a chef?? I used to work in a restaurant. I loved it.
If I was still working in a kitchen I'd take my endura T20
I've started to sell some of my mods.
Gone from 40 to like 10 haha
Yeah, I own a restaurant in Virginia. I’m primarily the baker, but I’m also the one that comes up with all the new menu ideas. And I’ll work a line shift from time to time. Restaurants get into your blood....hard to get out! But I can’t imagine doing anything else.

Selling mods, huh. I’m not there at all. I still have my back ups for back ups for back ups. Got the shinyitis real bad.....I’m in the time out Corner right now.....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I own a restaurant in Virginia. I’m primarily the baker, but I’m also the one that comes up with all the new menu ideas. And I’ll work a line shift from time to time. Restaurants get into your blood....hard to get out! But I can’t imagine doing anything else.

Selling mods, huh. I’m not there at all. I still have my back ups for back ups for back ups. Got the shinyitis real bad.....I’m in the time out Corner right now.....
Sounds pretty cool. Baking is so therapeutic :)

And yeah I really understand that LOL! I was buying vape gear every pay day! I'm telling myself now that I don't buy anything for a while unless I really want it.

Are you into rebuildables, tanks or both??

Message me if you want. Don't wanna hijack this thread! :)

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me again :) .. I have decided on mod for sure I will get a drag but the tank I am back and forth with Azeroth.. I am reading mixed reviews plus I don't know if I should get rdta or good rta ( because the experiment with bellus is very limited)

I am reading tons of good reviews about boreus rta.. Help me with this decision..

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me again :) .. I have decided on mod for sure I will get a drag but the tank I am back and forth with Azeroth.. I am reading mixed reviews plus I don't know if I should get rdta or good rta ( because the experiment with bellus is very limited)

I am reading tons of good reviews about boreus rta.. Help me with this decision..
The Boreus is seriously amazing. It's in my top 5 favourite of all time :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

I've been looking at RDTA's and RTA's for myself, actually. And here's my ongoing prospects for RTA, if that helps.
Manta
Zeus
OBS Crius V2
Reload clone

I'm looking at RDTA's as well, but one that the tank can be filled with a squonker because I go through too much juice for a small tank.

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is the difference between rta and rdta? They look like similar to me rdta you don't drip wick gets juice from tank so as rta?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
What is the difference between rta and rdta? They look like similar to me rdta you don't drip wick gets juice from tank so as rta?
Yes, they both can get juice from tank. RDTA's vary in the way the tank can be filled, and the coils are closer to the top.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking at RDTA's and RTA's for myself, actually. And here's my ongoing prospects for RTA, if that helps.
Manta
Zeus
OBS Crius V2
Reload clone

I'm looking at RDTA's as well, but one that the tank can be filled with a squonker because I go through too much juice for a small tank.
Currently vaping the Manta as we speak :) pretty decent but think it does better under 70 watts

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have only 1 mod and 6 tanks lol if revenger dies I might need to boil the juices on camp fire and try to inhale lol
Backup is always essential. I only use one mod and rotate batteries but having loads there means I'm set for a good few years if any fuck up.
What 6 tanks do you have?? Your gonna love the uwell Valyrian. That's a hard sub ohm tank to beat. Coils are consistent, they last and provide really good flavour.
It's quite airy though so if you like a restricted lung hit you won't like it

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess what I have changed my mind again on mod lol
I came to shop to pick up my order shopowner lady changed my mind lol I got geekvape aegis instead of drag.

She said it is one of the most durable mod out there.. So I got it..

Plus looks and feels better in hand imo

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess what I have changed my mind again on mod lol
I came to shop to pick up my order shopowner lady changed my mind lol I got geekvape aegis instead of drag.

She said it is one of the most durable mod out there.. So I got it..

Plus looks and feels better in hand imo
Great choice! That's my favourite mod. Did it come with the golisi battery.
There's one that comes with it and one that doesn't and that's a really good 26650. It's rated in top 3 by mooch :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched some reviews
Wow durable? This thing is more than durable!!!!
I work on a farm and I ran over one with a tractor. Threw it out of my bedroom window. Put a hammer to it. Dropped it in a bath tub of water and it still worked.
I had another though that I use now cos although it was usable I don't want a mod all scratches

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I installed 0.7 ohm dual coils (27ga kanthal) on azeroth and at 35w..... Holllllyyyy smokes!!! No wonder people loves rda!!!! Flavor and cloud is of the chart ( at least for what I am used to)

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I installed 0.7 ohm dual coils (27ga kanthal) on azeroth and at 35w..... Holllllyyyy smokes!!! No wonder people loves rda!!!! Flavor and cloud is of the chart ( at least for what I am used to)
Yeah rebuildables absolutely chuck clouds and you taste every bit of your juice.
I was vaping my RDA at 50 watts before and it put out more vapor than my prince at 120 watts!

VU Sponsors