Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Drone

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Well, I don't have a squonker yet, and if Lost Vape was a better mod for the money, it might be my first. However, after the paint and leather peeling debacle of the Triad, I don't believe this is worth risking that much cash to find out if it's going to hold up any better. I find it hard to pay the extra $$ for a mod that just won't hold up. I don't mind paying for quality, but Lost Vape hasn't proven quality to me yet.

Thomasl

Member For 3 Years
So, anyone gotten one of these yet? Or, any news on actual shipping dates?

Chris
Lost Vape is shipping out our Drones next Wednesday 3/22/17
We apologize about the delay. After speaking with Lost Vape earlier tonight and trying to get an update on our shipment, they said they need an additional week to finalize production.
from email from origin vape

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I pre ordered mine from vape geek uk

Latest info I have is the below posted on thier website :(

The Drone BF has been delayed again. The reason is the first batch of anodising for the devices was not up to standard, and Lost Vape had to start the whole re-anodising of the parts again. We understand that delay is frustrating for everyone, including us at Vape Geek, and we don't take it lightly. The final word is the first batch finally will be shipped to us before the end of next week, and we will be dispatching them on the same day of delivery. Our order will be sent to us from China at the soonest, so you still be able to be one of the first to own the Drone.

Please accept our apologies for the delay, but it's out of our control.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pre ordered mine from vape geek uk

Latest info I have is the below posted on thier website :(

The Drone BF has been delayed again. The reason is the first batch of anodising for the devices was not up to standard, and Lost Vape had to start the whole re-anodising of the parts again. We understand that delay is frustrating for everyone, including us at Vape Geek, and we don't take it lightly. The final word is the first batch finally will be shipped to us before the end of next week, and we will be dispatching them on the same day of delivery. Our order will be sent to us from China at the soonest, so you still be able to be one of the first to own the Drone.

Please accept our apologies for the delay, but it's out of our control.
I'd rather wait a few extra days to get one that's right. I know waiting is irritating, but I'd rather have it right the first time around.

Cheers,
Steve

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But I am curious... does anyone know what color they will be? The Therion & Triade both had color choices, my fav being the dark brown. I'll be happy if it's black as well. As long as it's not one of the yellow, red or purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I am curious... does anyone know what color they will be? The Therion & Triade both had color choices, my fav being the dark brown. I'll be happy if it's black as well. As long as it's not one of the yellow, red or purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No colors no leather or whatever it is on doors watch reviews that's it

Don't drip and drive. SQUONK

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ordered mine yesterday and got shipping confirmation.

Nice you'll be one of the first :) mine been on pre order for ages still no update!

Edit: just checked the site the
Shipment to the store is on the way over from China now! Shouldnt be too long

Last edited:

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd rather wait a few extra days to get one that's right. I know waiting is irritating, but I'd rather have it right the first time around.

Cheers,
Steve
@Wingsfan0310, buddy, do you happen to have ecig profile for Drone BF? I've bought myself Pulse RDA and while it's an OK RDA for dripping it's just perfect for squonking and Drone seems to be the only dual-18650 squonking mod so I'm thinking about buying one. So if you happen to have an ecig profile for it - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wingsfan0310, buddy, do you happen to have ecig profile for Drone BF? I've bought myself Pulse RDA and while it's an OK RDA for dripping it's just perfect for squonking and Drone seems to be the only dual-18650 squonking mod so I'm thinking about buying one. So if you happen to have an ecig profile for it - I'd greatly appreciate it.
I don't have a Drone so I don't have the Ecig file for that one either. I do however have a few Ecig files for DNA200/250's that would work. You would just need to save the Welcome Screens and reload them along with running the Case thermals (no equipment required for that test). In lieu of that, you could save the wire profiles from one of my other Ecig files and load them on to the Drone. I'm sure we could get it setup one way or the other. Feel free to PM me if/when you get it and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Steve

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have a Drone so I don't have the Ecig file for that one either. I do however have a few Ecig files for DNA200/250's that would work. You would just need to save the Welcome Screens and reload them along with running the Case thermals (no equipment required for that test). In lieu of that, you could save the wire profiles from one of my other Ecig files and load them on to the Drone. I'm sure we could get it setup one way or the other. Feel free to PM me if/when you get it and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Steve
My only concern was the Case thermals (mod resistance and so on). I do have wire profiles as well as battery curves ready. I'll try and create my own ecig profile. Thanks, Steve.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Steve sent me all the profiles etc for the drone when i got it a few months back worked a treat on mine just had to edit some of the wattage and preheat settings in escribe

Thanks again mate still working like a charm

Man I want to like this mod. I wish they would hsve turned the triad into a bf like the therion. I still may get the bc I'm craving a dual 18650 bf and you can't find the geekvape one in stock.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Man I want to like this mod. I wish they would hsve turned the triad into a bf like the therion. I still may get the bc I'm craving a dual 18650 bf and you can't find the geekvape one in stock.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
I heard they stopped production on the Geekvape one. I think it was called the g100 or something. I own a Drone and i too wish they had made it look more like the Triade. It is really plain looking.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I managed to find GBOX S100 on Reddit and bought a used one for $50. Other than that - they're not being manufactured anymore. Drone is an OK squonker. Them bottles tho..

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hmm must be on my own then , I really like the drone apart from the stock bottles

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get some mm bottles

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm good on the bottles' part. I got two RiosMods bottles and I also bought authentic Drone bottles from Fasttech. Surprisingly enough, authentic Drone bottles from Fasttech are MUCH softer than the ones that came with the Drone itself. Go figure.

It's just that I don't have much trust into Lost Vape's products. I've had one AWFUL experience with the Triade and was really hesitant as to buying Drone. But taking into account that there are not that many options for dual-18650 squonkers I didn't have much choice. This time, however, I bought 2-years protection plan from SquareTrade for the Drone. Fuck Lost Vape and their non-existent support.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I'm good on the bottles' part. I got two RiosMods bottles and I also bought authentic Drone bottles from Fasttech. Surprisingly enough, authentic Drone bottles from Fasttech are MUCH softer than the ones that came with the Drone itself. Go figure.

It's just that I don't have much trust into Lost Vape's products. I've had one AWFUL experience with the Triade and was really hesitant as to buying Drone. But taking into account that there are not that many options for dual-18650 squonkers I didn't have much choice. This time, however, I bought 2-years protection plan from SquareTrade for the Drone. Fuck Lost Vape and their non-existent support.
Sounds like my story. Had sticky button and crappy bottles on therion wasn't going to buy drone but did anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every Lost Vape I've owned since the OG e-square (which had no reverse battery protection) has had sticky buttons. And all the leather wraps peel. I will no longer purchase any Lost Vape. Almost bought the Skar but I'm boycotting them. Bought the Bombertech Block 22 instead and am very pleased. It is the lightest regulated mod I own. Almost as light as the 3D printed mech squonks.

VU Sponsors