Become a Patron!

Migrating from ECF (banned..). Hey guys!

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My God , is that what they claim , that is mind boggling . Whats the most unbelievable to me is that they lost , i mean the members there must be as disgusted with their higher ups as a blind man would be when he found out his new assignment was to distinguish and eradicate mine fields on the outskirts of Baghdad .

That is really just a pitiful performance by ECF , they should have blown us out of the water without even trying by sheer membership alone , funniest part is i bet they still don't have a clue as to why they lost.

Ridiculous

it's just like any other election...you always have a group of non voters trying to say it's not their fault someone won or lost an election because they didn't participate when in fact it is more so their fault for the win/loss because the extra votes could have swung the outcome....

ECF is just doing a poor job of tucking their tale between their legs because they don't want to admit what cost them the most votes is banning all of us lovely VU members that found something better

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have over 15 lifetime bans there. Gotta love VPNs.

Fifteen lifetime bans , is that even possible ? For a guy who lives by the Bible and is always looking to do good for his fellow man , you certainly seem to be a little less cooperative in real life than what you would have many others believe . Fifteen , my God man what did you do ?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's just like any other election...you always have a group of non voters trying to say it's not their fault someone won or lost an election because they didn't participate when in fact it is more so their fault for the win/loss because the extra votes could have swung the outcome....

ECF is just doing a poor job of tucking their tale between their legs because they don't want to admit what cost them the most votes is banning all of us lovely VU members that found something better

Yeah , i always got a kick out of that excuse , most of the voters stayed home because they agree with me , that shits just too much , apparently they really do think were that stupid.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah , i always got a kick out of that excuse , most of the voters stayed home because they agree with me , that shits just too much , apparently they really do think were that stupid.

It's my GED that makes 'em think that..."A truck driver with a GED...yup that guy's an idiot"...that's what they think when they see me....the lazy eye doesn't help either....I really play up that part. Make 'em think I'm dumb and then they never see it coming till I'm long gone and they're standin' there jaw dropped and mystified. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fifteen lifetime bans , is that even possible ? For a guy who lives by the Bible and is always looking to do good for his fellow man , you certainly seem to be a little less cooperative in real life than what you would have many others believe . Fifteen , my God man what did you do ?
The first was for having an opinion. 14 were just me being a pain in the backside over the first one.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I took a public vow to live "Gospel to Life, Life to Gospel"....HOWEVER....I am still a Scot!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hm..yeah. Thank you for posting the link, VH. I voted in that survey and I'm not surprised the ECF thread discussing it is closed. Over there, it seems like topics that might tend to be controversial or inflammatory in any way get shut down pretty quickly. I thought I had read that if a thread went idle for a certain period of time, that would be the criterion for closing it. But I've seen many exceptions to this, where threads go idle for months and remain open--as well as threads like the one linked above, where someone arbitrarily decided there need be no more discussion on the topic.

I've actually noticed a fair amount of quick-shit down of health and safety related threads--which are really important for the vaping community to be discussing. Despite the fact that they allow a forum dedicated to these issues, and so it is officially a topic "fit for public conversation", I get the impression that on ECF it's almost discouraged to bring up health and safety concerns around vaping. If my impression of the reasons these threads get sort of cut off at the knees is accurate, then the mods over there are being childish and counter-productive, really, because in the bigger picture, it's crucial that vapers themselves be the ones on top of these issues rather than letting others--or primarily the giant BT owned concerns--set the agenda for research and subsequent regs.

At one point over there, I wanted to discuss the censorship issue (I forget waht the context was) and was pretty much immediately told to shut it. I asked where was the appropriate context to discuss the issue of censorship, since CLEARLY (I thought) the place couldn't be such a dictatorship that there wasn't some place for members to grouse openly and discuss the policies. Right? Wrong! The mod gave me a link in answer to my question which I thanked her for before I realized that it was nothing but a link to address the mods in PM--not a public forum at all! Gross. left a bad taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, no matter how aggravating all that is, much more important than petty issues of which is the better vaping forum is that vapers recognize they have more in common than they do differences.

I mean, all kinds of people vape, sure, but a hell of a lot of us are more or less "middle/working class" people (or what used to be the middle class when the economy worked) and used to be smokers.
This is the group that, as everyone knows, big tobacco, big pharma and the government have all been happily exploiting for years--and expected to be able to continue to do so forever & ever. Vaping has not only seriously disrupted that economic flow, it has resulted in a community that didn't previously exist. A community --as opposed to individual, atomized smokers being isolated and awarded social pariah status WHILE being soaked for dollars!!-- has a voice. Or at least the potential for one.
Sorry this got so long and soapboxy. I can't control myself. Thank god I'm on VU!

Well done , some great points you have there and very insightful and please never apologize for yourself , if someone cops an attitude about something you did , thats what Uncle RJ's for .

He may come across as a friendly "oh let me help you with that " type but don't be fooled for a minute . This man is pure animal through and through , his natural disposition makes the terrifying and ferocious Honey Badgers disposition seem like a newborn baby Chinchilla's .

Rumor has it that RJ took an elderly mans life for simply asking him for the time when RJ was busy doing something else , to me thats a slight overreaction , a simple headlock or blow to the head would of been sufficient to dispatch the time seeker imo .

But hey , why take a chance, maybe RJ was working on something important and couldn't risk being disturbed for a second time .

Of course you just can't let something like that go , everybody knows the risks involved when asking a stranger for the time .

God i love that man , (not in a funny way of course) in a heterosexual manly kind of way. It's no secret RJ and Hobbie kid are the muscle at VU , please keep this under your hat , either one would take me out in a minute if they thought they could get away with it , don't ask , i just know.

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well done , some great points you have there and very insightful and please never apologize for yourself , if someone cops an attitude about something you did , thats what Uncle RJ's for .

He may come across as a friendly "oh let me help you with that " type but don't be fooled for a minute . This man is pure animal through and through , his natural disposition makes the terrifying and ferocious Honey Badgers disposition seem like a newborn Chinchilla's .

Rumor has it that RJ took an elderly mans life for simply asking him for the time when RJ was busy working on something else , thats pretty mean if you ask me , most people just get the person in a headlock or swing wildly hoping to knock the time seeker out but not RJ.

God i love that man , (not in a funny way of course) in a manly cool kind of way .

o_O:D:confused::eek:o_O LOLo_O:eek::confused::Do_O

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

He may come across as a friendly "oh let me help you with that " type but don't be fooled for a minute . This man is pure animal through and through , his natural disposition makes the terrifying and ferocious Honey Badgers disposition seem like a newborn Chinchilla's .

Rumor has it that RJ took an elderly mans life for simply asking him for the time when RJ was busy working on something else , thats pretty mean if you ask me , most people just get the person in a headlock or swing wildly hoping to knock the time seeker out but not RJ.

God i love that man , (not in a funny way of course) in a manly cool kind of way .
This is his pic on his driving license:
GlkEbEj.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

God i love that man , (not in a funny way of course) in a manly way.
I love him in a VERY funny way.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love him in a VERY funny way.

Yes you do don't you, man you are one sick bastard do you know that , luckily i find that attribute very appealing in a person.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

My God man, stay the fuck away from me . I think thats the most terrifying pic i have ever seen , thanks for the nightmares pal , this is just great , really great.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I have MUCH worse.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
3xoMA9N.jpg

Sleep well!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I have MUCH worse.

NO, for Gods sakes don't do it , dammit man , you just had to didn't you , missed it by that much .

Just when i thought it couldn't possibly get worse i see the Mickey D's load it full plate , this is just too much lol.

I just dry heaved , is that hair all over the younger ones belly ? My sides hurt from laughing too much you bastard.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! I just got banned from ECF (again).. First thread/2nd post here! :)
I was M_DuBb716 over there.. Started the "Protank Microcoil Discussion" thread, which has just reached 250+ pages.

I was going through a lot of crap this past summer that was beginning to wear on me. I was bored & stupid one day, and decided to try out ECF's live chat. I don't remember what I said, (it was pretty bad, from what I recall), but retired1 banned me for LIFE.
I created another account (Wally, I forgot the numbers after it), and it was quickly banned.

I didn't want to leave this "community" that I felt such a big part of, and loved participating in..

A few weeks later I created a 3rd account (AquaLung22), which just got banned today while I was surfing the forums.. I had this account for a few months before they caught on
:(
I'm really upset, lost such a valuable resource. I've learned so much from the place in my past 2 years of vaping, and have given them a LOT too..
.... BUT I did break their TOS, which I agreed to when registering. I really regret that day. I wish they were a little more lenient, anything less than a permanent ban.

I was about to become a supporting member before the 1st ban; and I'm glad I didn't!! But this really sucks. I was also about to become "Verified", and could really use that "Classifieds" section of the forum that I've heard about right now.
Not to mention all the great people and leaders over there, that I'm now barred from. (Glad I made the 2nd/3rd accounts, and got my buddies contact info before this ban.) That's the worst part, getting booted from the actual community..

Guess I'll be spending a lot of my nights over here now!
Ohh young padawan I have been banned 8 times from ECF but you know what I have an account there again they can never ban me forever and its funny I do not post there I do not go there but I have an account there just so I can get banned a 9th time when the time comes.. Its funny "Though shalt not mess with scary Computer Engineers that have been around before the INTERNET as most know it... I do like them for their insanity its humourous// I have to admit I have not been on there even had a reason to search or anything since gosh september they offer me nothing at all

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, man. boys are SUCH babies. A couple of fat girls feeding each other donuts gives you nightmares? Tim Curry in eye makeup makes you turn heel and run? pfft.
(Now I'm stalking off in a superior way, in case you wondered).

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, man. boys are SUCH babies. A couple of fat girls feeding each other donuts gives you nightmares? Tim Curry in eye makeup makes you turn heel and run? pfft.
(Now I'm stalking off in a superior way, in case you wondered).

Fat girls eating donuts , if it were just donuts fine , in case you weren't aware , that happens to be the McDonalds "pack it high and deep" plate , out of the billions served at that place nobody has come close to finishing that one , most experts don't think it's even humanly possible ..

These two however, look like their about to order another , that's terrifying to me . And don't forget that slightly smaller one seems to sprouting some serious hair in the abdominal region .

Look , i welcome death , but not by these two , and yes, after seeing the above pic , i admit i did have the most horrifying nightmare i ever had last night.

I was mistaken for a cheeseburger and although i was doing my best to blend , my attempts were futile as the giant one spotted me and pointed me out to the slightly smaller one and that was it , i new it was over , i suffered a terrifying and excruciating death as i was tugged and torn in different directions by these two unsatisfiable beasts .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's always one in the crowd i suppose lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:rolleyes:. There's way more than you think, VH...there's weirdos all around you! Better watch out.

:cool: (is this a smirk-smiley? I'm going for a smirk here).

I'm by nature overly cautious , and for good reason , there are nut jobs , weirdos , psychopath's , murderers , sexual predators , sociopath's , lunatic's , maniac's and stalkers everywhere these days , no question about it . I have dealt with a few stalkers in the past , thats scary stuff.

It's crazy out there , i have also been robbed at gunpoint before , twice actually and had to deal with a few nut jobs breaking into my house while i was home , people have to earn my trust , i never take anyones word for it .

It's a real shame the World is the way it is these days , i don't know how it got so nuts but it is. I have yet to ever meet with someone over the internet , just not my style . Who knows who your dealing with , there are crazies from both sexes .

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To confirm your suspicions, yes, I AM a morbidly obese cross-dresser--and I speak for all of our kind everywhere! But I promise not to stalk you.

Actually, I've met a few people from the internet--not always with great results, and none in, say, the past ten years. I used to chat on IRC back in the nineties (I was living the dream in Portland!) when there were a higher proportion of interesting people there. Now it's littered with little hitlers who have spoiled the 'say anything' spirit of the place. I never had really bad luck with it. But I think I might be underly (that's a word, right?) cautious by nature.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IRC, damn I have not heard that in years. Out of all the members I have had the pleasure to forum with here, I can say I have yet to meet anyone I didn't like. Then again I like Tony's pizza. (still frozen).:cool:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To confirm your suspicions, yes, I AM a morbidly obese cross-dresser--and I speak for all of our kind everywhere! But I promise not to stalk you.

Actually, I've met a few people from the internet--not always with great results, and none in, say, the past ten years. I used to chat on IRC back in the nineties (I was living the dream in Portland!) when there were a higher proportion of interesting people there. Now it's littered with little hitlers who have spoiled the 'say anything' spirit of the place. I never had really bad luck with it. But I think I might be underly (that's a word, right?) cautious by nature.

Love the honesty , nothing against the morbidly obese , although i really dislike when some complain about their figure while their cart is packed to the limit with hostess cakes and ice cream , that always causes me to shake my head in disgust .

I don't even know what IRC means , i am very new to computers in general , never even had one until about two years ago.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is an episode of "The Flint Stones", that explained IRC. Most people used a thing called "Dial Up". One step up from two tin cans & some string.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got you , so it's an old way of connecting to the net then.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm pretty certain I will at some point.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Franciscan did it and he said you most likely will do it again. Isn't that like premeditated something?

VU Sponsors