Become a Patron!

Molinberry Flavorings and bases

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With inawerashop.com ditching Inawera and introducing a new line of Flavorings I thought it would be apropriate to start a Molinberry thread.

The flavorings are in 100ml bottles and larger. I bought three at this time and will comment more when fully matured.

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well when your using 8%-10% flavorings in big batches it goes faster than you realise. It will be cheaper in the long run not ordering flavors as often.

100ml is only 10 batches of 100ml bottles@ 10%, did I get that right....lol:)
I usually make a 120ml bottle a month on the flavors I use the most to keep steeped flavors in stock.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
which flavors did you get, Cessnapix?? and why so high on the percentages?
do you see any mds sheets or testing on them? just curious.. :)
you know i like finding new flavor companies.. let me know what you think of them..

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Molinberry Malibu Pinacolada is smelling nice. Its in the mag stirrer now but it is so much more complex than the inawera Shisha pinacolada. We shall see how it taste though!

you can smell the coconut milk, pinapple and rum. Way more flavor complexity....is that a word........lol.

I will keep you posted how this stuff turns out. Recomended ratio's are 8%-10% starting and adjust accordingly for your personal taste.

Edit;

Tasted the Milonberry Malibu Pinacolada and so far with just a couple of UC cycles it tase better than inawera shisha pinacolada.

The tobacco will have to wait a while, These flavors seem more complex to me.

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Marcelina recommends 8%-10% ratio for the Molinberry line.

I ordered Charlie Tobacco, Malibu Pinacolada, RY-4.

If anyone orders any different flavors and wants to do a trade of 10ml bottles it may be a good way of trying different flavors!
:)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just tried the Charlie tobacco tonight, at this moment matter of fact. They are not matured yet but couldnt wait for a taste.
To me it is very remenisant of Blu's Classic tobacco cartidge. It is very soon to tell and I have not had that flavor in a long time.

It is very clear in the bottle and after mix as are the other the other two I bought. Again the flavors are way more complex than inawera. You can taste the tobacco followed by the slight apple sweetness and something else developing but not there yet.

To me it is the closest I have found to the Blu classic tobacco which was the 1st flavor I tried when quiting. I have been looking for something like this for a long time rather than pay for a box of 5 cartridges that you could go thru in a day. It is way to early to tell how it will develope. It does not have the slight chocolate taste or the coolada feel on the exhale but I wasn't expecting it too and was surprised at the similarity of blu's classic flavor.

I like this flavor as well and and being a tobacco needs more time to develope but I am very excited about how these two flavors are so much more complex than inawera. can't wait for them to mature fully rather than a fast ultrasonic steep.

Hope others enjoy them as well,
Dan

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
which flavors did you get, Cessnapix?? and why so high on the percentages?
do you see any mds sheets or testing on them? just curious.. :)
you know i like finding new flavor companies.. let me know what you think of them..

Hey Smoky how are you? I had posted these under the inawera thread and the mods didn't move them, so I just cut and pasted them here.;)

Marcelina had recomended the %. They claim no Diacetyl. The flavors came with a 3 or 4 page sheet but it was in Polish.

That's Polish not polish..:)

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
giggles.. Polish :p

hmm claiming no diacetyl.. good thing i kept that book mark.. but it bugs me Macelina wont be participating here..
anyway we can talk her into staying? tell her we wont bite too hard or something lmao..

will take a look, but right now messing with "that other flavor company" and catching hell for it.. go figure..
but will keep up with you and these.. do the same with me, eh.. who knows.. new flavors jam!! :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any idea why they dropped Inawera flavors?
Seems strange to me they would drop highly concentrated flavors for something that needs 8-10%.
Just curious.....

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As she explained and also on the website there are bussiness issues??????????????????

They need to polish up their Polish bussness plain I guess:p

I'll take these flavors so far over Inawera any day so far. Still very early but the have complexity. I can't pick out different notes in any of Inawera flavors. It taste like a soup to me. I was very surprised to get all the other notes in the Milonberry flavors. Out of the ones I got they are very, very clear also, so far!
I thought it was me for so long! I use to be able to pick things out of Hangsen flavors also.

Again the tobacco really needs way more time to be fair!

@Smoky Blue- Maybe she will change her mind down the road? Hey I need to email you and pick your brain, on something sometimes.

sounds like she is going through some tough times and took offence to comments. I believe they where made toward Inawera not her?

She has always gone out of her way to get back to me and none of the other inawera dealers have even done that! The Company is bound to loose a bunch of bussiness just from her in my opinion! They do not have the extensive forum that she has set up with lots of info either!

Give it time............hard feelings I am sure ....we don't know the background!

good day!

Good luck in her new venture!
Dan

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sure, Cessna.. anytime.. :)

and sounds like fun.. and yes i hope she will change her mind..
we can always use more flavor vendors, and their voices here..
it's nice when it happens.. :)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Cessna, I'd love to hear about the ry4 when you get a chance. Can't get enough of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@RocketPuppy
I will when I start tasting it. I plain on testing a little throughout the steep process. I put a little of one of them direclty into the uc instead of a bottle bath and that sure speed the process up. You can only go a few minutes at a time unless you have a big batch to go to the min line though.

they do some kind of vitamin process this way.

I just had another family emergency this afternoon so I will not be online much the next few days until I am sure everything is ok.

Take care,:)
TTYL

BTW; the charlie tobacco has started to pick up a nice carmel apple undernote. Not as overwhelming as it sounds at this point. I like it so far as well as the malibu pinacolada! I like that one alot! I have one Reo loaded with inawwera pinacolada or sex on the beach at all times. It could use some real Malibu rum to help thin my hi vg too, and I don't drink anymore. When I did drink it was mainly JD so thats on my to buy list!

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ive got jd wiskey,ice mint,red cherry,N peach all on 8% now wait 2 weeks and see how it taste

sounds like the makings of a MANHATTAN with the JD and Cherries over ICE Mint. Not sure how to replicate bitters though:).
I guess leaving them out works..........

FYI; you may not have to wait as long with the Red Cherry, Peach and possibly ice mint?

The Fruit flavors for most brands are usually ready in a day or 3. You could try a taste tomorrow and they may be ready!

let us know!

Edit; whoops forgot the Vermouth also...............maybe a drop of vinegar will work!:D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hell, I never use up a bottle of 10 ml. flavoring. I like to change flavors a lot ! It would be nice if Inawerashop would carry 10 ml bottles of flavoring. 8 to 10% flavoring is way too high for me. What I love about Inawera, is how the juice vaporizes. Very productive and clean. This is why I didn't like the German Flavours. High percentages gunks up coils fast. Then the flavor fades. A 10 ml bottle sample would be better for me.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well this stuff is from Poland not Germany and it is crystal clear.

Coils and wicks are like new. I have been using the same ones for a month or 2 and they are not any worse with constant 2 day use of WTA and nic flavored mix.

And WTA mess with coils!

The company made them to those specs. So why would you say they are too high for you? No skin off my back just letting you know about these flavors. Who knows I may not like them but the are fine so far.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Well this stuff is from Poland not Germany and it is crystal clear.

Coils and wicks are like new. I have been using the same ones for a month or 2 and they are not any worse with constant 2 day use of WTA and nic flavored mix.

And WTA mess with coils!

The company made them to those specs. So why would you say they are too high for you? No skin off my back just letting you know about these flavors. Who knows I may not like them but the are fine so far.

i like they come out clear.. they age clear too??

but on the high, Cessna.. for us that like max vg.. it will limit the flavors to layer.. or to keep in a recipe for it to be considered max.. (80%vg)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll wait for more reviews. Way too early to tell. I bet in two weeks they'll be dark orange. :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh snap! they have this and it looks good.. hmm..

Island Desert 100ml
15.15 $ (excl. TAX)
18.64 $ (incl. TAX)
Island Desert 100ml Sweet cake dessert with a creamy vanilla taste and Advoccat. Vol. 46% Bottle 100 ml – a bottle of 100 ml capacity made of HDPE polyethylene designed for dangerous liquid materials from packing group II.

i just dont know.. I have a ton of flavors already.. but Advoccat!! yummmy!! :D

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I am just trying out new flavors. I can adjust as needed to get the ratios i want. There isnt a flavor out there that is going to please everyone.

I am just passing on the info i find. I suspect they wil be similar to Hangsen flavors but way cleaner? I am thinking they may be less steep with the percentages also.

Everyone has been using TPA and others for years at 15% and never hear complaints.

don't shoot the messenger please:D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i know, Cessna and i enjoy reading your findings.. :)

i am not picking.. perhaps they are a bit more complex and less flat than some of the others..
but i am happy you are testing them out..

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not shooting you man :D I just know what Jimi likes ;) Please send me some pics of the mixed Molinberry in a few weeks. :D

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All mixes are going to turn dark over time once nic is added...what am I missing here? And if I recall JimiD vapes 24mg, so his will turn a lot darker faster than my 6mg mixes!

sounds like the makings of a MANHATTAN with the JD and Cherries over ICE Mint. Not sure how to replicate bitters though:).
I guess leaving them out works..........

FYI; you may not have to wait as long with the Red Cherry, Peach and possibly ice mint?

The Fruit flavors for most brands are usually ready in a day or 3. You could try a taste tomorrow and they may be ready!

let us know!

Edit; whoops forgot the Vermouth also...............maybe a drop of vinegar will work!:D

i trie the nectar peach i'll made yesterday, it smells like a magarita coctail. the sour of lime is strong, but when i take a vape it taste real sweet with a little sour background. I'm verry suprised about this taste,in a possitive way. in my dripper its a sunami of flavours. I'm sure if you give it a few days more it is perfect

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All mixes are going to turn dark over time once nic is added...what am I missing here? And if I recall JimiD vapes 24mg, so his will turn a lot darker faster than my 6mg mixes!
I vape 12 mg mouth to lung. I also lung hit 6 mg. It's been 3 years that I used 24 mg ;)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jimi whats your deal anyhow? You don't know me as a person nor I you outside these forums.

Ever since I left the other forum and took a break I came over here the day they launched this site. I have Said "hi" to you at least a half dosen times! Read the forums Dude.... This is the 1st time you have even aknowledge me In over a year!.......... Now you think I want to send you a picture of my nicotine for your aproval o_O............. What are you vaping besides nicotine dude.

Now after countless threads that you have written Quote; "Thank God we don't have to deal with bad nicotine anymore dude", you have the gall to write I have Dumped All VT nic.

Personally................ I don't care what you use! What you dumped. Or who's flavors your into.

For someone that preached how great the VT Nicotine is for the better part of a full year I would think you would at least throw it in the freezer for when the government stops all this. It's not if its only a matter of when. Then you maybe sorry you dumped your infamous nicotine.

I really don't care! Frankly you shouldnt take what I use so personally when you can't even say "Hey" back to me in over a year as well.

Merry Christmas, stay safe, i wish the best;)

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's all good man. I just prefer my nic from a qualified lab.
Happy holidays to you as well :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just tried the Charlie tobacco tonight, at this moment matter of fact. They are not matured yet but couldnt wait for a taste.
To me it is very remenisant of Blu's Classic tobacco cartidge. It is very soon to tell and I have not had that flavor in a long time.

It is very clear in the bottle and after mix as are the other the other two I bought. Again the flavors are way more complex than inawera. You can taste the tobacco followed by the slight apple sweetness and something else developing but not there yet.

To me it is the closest I have found to the Blu classic tobacco which was the 1st flavor I tried when quiting. I have been looking for something like this for a long time rather than pay for a box of 5 cartridges that you could go thru in a day. It is way to early to tell how it will develope. It does not have the slight chocolate taste or the coolada feel on the exhale but I wasn't expecting it too and was surprised at the similarity of blu's classic flavor.

I like this flavor as well and and being a tobacco needs more time to develope but I am very excited about how these two flavors are so much more complex than inawera. can't wait for them to mature fully rather than a fast ultrasonic steep.

Hope others enjoy them as well,
Dan
dude I frakin love blu ecigs ! that one and the vanilla is what got me off cigs.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
it is so much more complex than the inawera Shisha pinacolada. We shall see how it taste though!
it tase better than inawera shisha pinacolada.
anything is better than the inawera shisha line lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good man. I just prefer my nic from a qualified lab.
Happy holidays to you as well :)

It's pretty obvious you have a personal issue with Vaperstek. We all listened to you rave for a year about how good not only the VT nic is but then the German flavors. And many of us found the VT nic was indeed as good as you said. But for you to now denigrate it at ever possible opportunity is downright mean spirited and petty. One can only assumel, now that you only praise products with an ulterior motive - whatever that is.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's pretty obvious you have a personal issue with Vaperstek. We all listened to you rave for a year about how good not only the VT nic is but then the German flavors. And many of us found the VT nic was indeed as good as you said. But for you to now denigrate it at ever possible opportunity is downright mean spirited and petty. One can only assumel, now that you only praise products with an ulterior motive - whatever that is.
The nic has changed since day 1. Assume all you want. :)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dude I frakin love blu ecigs ! that one and the vanilla is what got me off cigs.

Ya me too...
don't get too excited yet until it has a few weeks steep though. notice I said remenisant...lol..Hopefully it will mature nicley!

I had a company that was going to try to replicate it. They picked th flavor and was going to give me so much for comming up with that idea. They go around trying to replicate flavors then give you some for a prise....lol They told me they where going to try and this was last summer. never heard back from them.

I pretty much know the flavor profile and should try again but I really hate doing recipes. i am a one flavor mix and go type.

Last edited:

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The nic has changed since day 1. Assume all you want. :)

No, it has not. Still the best Nic on the market hands down. And the comment you made about the German Flavors needing too high a % baffles me.
I haven't found one I needed to go over 5% yet. You should change your name to VT Troll, as that's what you've become.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Ya me too...
don't get too excited yet until it has a few weeks steep though. notice I said remenisant...lol..Hopefully it will mature nicley!

I had a company that was going to try to replicate it. They picked th flavor and was going to give me so much for comming up with that idea. They go around trying to replicate flavors then give you some for a prise....lol They told me they where going to try and this was last summer. never heard back from them.

I pretty much know the flavor profile and should try again but I really hate doing recipes. i am a one flavor mix and go type.

this is why you do not put out a recipe until you know you can trust a company..
get your funds up front.. never mind friendship etc..

let them sample.. but never divulge the how to, till done.

uggg one flavor guy lol.. i want to pack in what i can get away with and then some :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like a couple of there flavors like mia tia, I miss spoke and said pina colada. I also like Sex on the beach.

Excpet for the Sand.............ahhh common, it wasn't that corny!
lmao !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like a couple of there flavors like mia tia, I miss spoke and said pina colada. I also like Sex on the beach.

Excpet for the Sand.............ahhh common, it wasn't that corny!
of the ones I tried my favorite was the lemon. made a pretty decent cherry lemonade with it

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Cessna, you know i am picking with you.. but you gota pick up the pace and test some more! :p

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh yea no problems. The thing is I only bought 3 and 2 are tobacco so its a waiting game. i will try some later!;)

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found this thread looking for reviews on the Molinberry. Thanks for the info so far. Looks like they will indeed be adding sample sizes soon. Copied this from ECF.

Well, can't post the entire quote it seems so here is the important part.

The flavour capacity at the moment is 100ml & 1 liter. However we will be making a sample pack offers so many will be able to try new MOLINBERRY flavours.

[

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Poor kity!:)

Chemnovatic, the parent company that makes them, offers Eliquids at 10ml bottles so I am sure they will trickle down to the suppliers.

I have made a few large batches today, A 100ml bottle does go fast though! Also much Cheaper! If they turn out good, time will tell!

I remade with Wizard lab Nic for more throat hit.

:rolleyes:That and there was no certification on the 1st litre of VTnic, so i dumped ito_O

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poor kity!:)

Chenovatic, the parent company that makes them, offers Eliquids at 10ml bottles so I am sure they will trickle down to the suppliers.

I have made a few large batches today, A 100ml bottle does go fast though! Also much Cheaper! If they turn out good, time will tell!

I remade with Wizard lab Nic for more throat hit.

:rolleyes:That and the was no certification on the 1st litre of VTnic, so i dumped ito_O

LOLOL:p:eek::D I was making a few bottles this morning for friends. Usually I use the WL nic, because they're very recent exsmokers, but I decided that if this was for Christmas I should be kind and treat them to the VT!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I am glad to see someone in the christmas spirit!

I am still on my 1st litre of VTnic. I only make for myself and slowly vaping less as long as I keep the nic content high. I need to take stock soon though with all these new flavor brands comming out I don't want to end up running out of the VTnic during the holidays.

Maybe jimiD can pull some out of the trash for me

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No update on molinberry flavors yet. still steeping.

I did pick up some Barcardi 151 for for the malibu Pinacolada. Malibu rum is very mild anyways so maybe the Barcadi will give it more Rum rum flavor.

I like to add PGA to my mixes sometimes. I usually mix it in a small 5-6ml batch size before going into my device.

I like the little extra something. Especially in these cocktail flavors and it also thins my vg out with a little more throat hit than H2O.

I bought a crap ton load of German tobacco flavors and a couple cocktails from Vaperstek. I kinda got out of touch while taking a break. I will have to see if there are reviews posted on these and a thread already. Reading AmandaD's post above it looks like there is.

I like trying new flavors:)

Kevin's going to like me just before christmas:) But i got free shipping!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors