Become a Patron!

Molinberry Flavorings and bases

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW; the Barcardi did wonders for the Malibu Pinacolada IMO. I am not saying it is neccesary! Try it alone 1st. Use sparingly, about .5ml to about 6ml aprox. I just found it is like a lot of the fruit flavors. I vape mainly tobacco so sometimes the fruit and others need a little something extra for me.

A spice Rum may be nice also! I used captian morgians on inawera shisha mai-tai, and ole smoky moonshine with Sex on the Beach. I would not use a dark Rum, or any other liqueurs for the sugar may gunk the coils?

This flavor will be in my roation now.:)

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Charlie tobacco is about 9 days in and it has very little carmel apple flavor. It is there but not developed yet. I also made this at 10% so It may have been muted, but I doubt it.

I have made other batches at higher and lower % on some of these. Will post more when I have more steep time on them.

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well of course you can post here thats what it was made for.:)

I am back pedaling on some of these flavors myself. I am starting to get an ashyness from the charlie anyways. I need more time to steep my tobacco's before I am going to review them. They just change so much.

I just don't do ashy!

i also went at the 8-10% range 1st stated. I would try the lower recommended range for these as a starting point. I mixed one at 12% and at a much lower. The lower % is tasting better so far.?????????????

good luck Looking forward to reading your reviews. I missed that sample package deal I guess!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I have been playing around with the percentages and they do take a long steep also. if you like ash I think this is going to do you good but not for me!

I'll update in a couple more weeks. If I wanted ash I will keep smoking. My Dr. pulled a reversal on his vaping stance and said you may as well smoke its the same thing. o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What is wrong with your doctor? You know they have no clinical understanding of vaping. I asked a doc at work what he thought. His reply "Whats vaping?"

I think they all take the stance that of the hospital that buys out these practices want them to take?

Two years ago it was a great thing; now the same as smoking???????

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The offer was at a different forum. I love Ash. I hinted around for a sample of Ash Cigar. I did see a facebook posting that they
https://www.facebook.com/InaweraShop
are considering a 10ml option for these flavors. Charlie tobacco is a flavor that sounds good. Well, to be honest most of the tobaccos sound good. I primarily vape tobacco flavor/variants.
If I get any tobaccos in my samples I will send them to you. I don't do them, lol. I'll post when I get them.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did get some 6mL samples
Flavors:
Tropical Mango
Malibu Pinacolada
Big Watermelon
FR-4
Pink Lady
Plus some 50/50 nic. The nic is clear/odorless. I have been vaping a tank plain since it arrived today. The only questionable flavor for me is the Pink lady. IDK but it has Rose flavoring in it. I have a slight allergic reaction to Rose Scents/most perfumes.

If you google pink lady there are a few varitations on this cocktail, some also add a bit of cream, but I would think the lemon would curdle that? They shouldn't have any Rose in it; Keep an epi-pen handi just in case...lol

Pink Lady
gin, grenadine, egg white, lemon juice,

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i can not do coconut in real life, highly allergic to it..
i stop breathing..

but.. i can vape coconut.. weird, i know.. but considering it's an artificial flavor.. it works somehow..
i dont recommend others to try out their food allergies with out knowing the side effects and how to treat them..
be safe out there.. :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my samples today - creamy vanilla, fresh coffee, pink lady, USA mix ( Artemis PM me ) and eucalyptus/mint. Will have to start them steeping.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone want this eucalyptus/mint? I can't breathe around it, not going to try to vape it.

miltiades

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi there.

i've used nearly the whole range of Molinberry flavors. Some notes if i may help others.

Concentration is medium to low. 10% is a starting point IMO and it goes up(this concerns everything except tobaccos that i haven't yet tried).

The flavors were at 90% a very pleasant surprise. Their fruits are excellent , no chemical aftertaste whatsoever. Their body is full but not overpowering (except the blackcurrant that it seems too much). The christmas ice cream masterly balanced. In total the quality was very very good and i'm happy about my test.

The only minus i may note concerning their flavors is the consistency. What happened.

I've mixed their concentrates and let them steep based on experience for 24 some fruits or for some days for others.
The flavors were well placed and felt at the start but as days pass the final product seems to change and the flavor
goes to the background (more and more mellow). Don't know if you faced the same problem.

Good line though. Very happy concerning the mixes.

Best regards
Miltos

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey ladies and gents, I wanted to add Molinberry to the master list of flavor abbreviations. Mt Baker Vapor obviously uses MBV, so is MBF too similar? I see that their web site sometimes separates Molin and Berry. Would you prefer MB, MLB, or any suggestions? I've been searching for an abbreviation, but I haven't found one. If I'm daft and there's already one, please let me know. Thank you!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That made me smile for some reason =)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I love it!!!

Reactions: Edd

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawerashop has this description. IDK I'm not going to risk it.

Flavour Pink Lady 100ml. Ladies favorite. Combination of floral & fruit notes: rose, hibiscus, maracuja and guava. Perfect balance between all flavours, ideal taste & smell. Soft and delicate. This is the Pink Lady. Dosage 7-8%.

My first thought, when I read this description, was ... feminine hygiene. LOL

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi there.

i've used nearly the whole range of Molinberry flavors. Some notes if i may help others.

Concentration is medium to low. 10% is a starting point IMO and it goes up(this concerns everything except tobaccos that i haven't yet tried).

The flavors were at 90% a very pleasant surprise. Their fruits are excellent , no chemical aftertaste whatsoever. Their body is full but not overpowering (except the blackcurrant that it seems too much). The christmas ice cream masterly balanced. In total the quality was very very good and i'm happy about my test.

The only minus i may note concerning their flavors is the consistency. What happened.

I've mixed their concentrates and let them steep based on experience for 24 some fruits or for some days for others.
The flavors were well placed and felt at the start but as days pass the final product seems to change and the flavor
goes to the background (more and more mellow). Don't know if you faced the same problem.

Good line though. Very happy concerning the mixes.

Best regards
Miltos

I experienced this Fade at 8%-10% concentration with the couple of tobacco's i tried as well. Hangsen is noted for this also. Along with some other flavors.

If I understand your note correctly and you mixed these flavors at 90%? What hapened.... you muted them to death at that high of a flavor concentration, try backing down to 5%-7% on one of your favorites and see how that goes. Unless I am miss reading your post.

I re-made them at lower percentages, 7%, and it wasn't as bad but, still prevelant. I didn't care for a slight ashyness the Tobacco flavors took on as they steep. I only tried the RY4 and the Charlie. I gave the charlie good notes at the beginning but totally gave up on this line. But that's my taste prefrences and others will like this I am sure. It is not a strong ashy flavor either. Just not for me.

Last edited:

miltiades

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the tip Cessnapix. Tobaccos i haven't tried yet. In total i see they do a good flavor representation. I guess this vulnerability is to be improved as time passes considering their have a new line.

90% was a type error. My mixes were at 10% flavor:D

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@miltiades - i messed up editing my post. Sorry

But this.............

If I understand your note correctly and you mixed these flavors at 90%? What hapened.... you muted them to death at that high of a flavor concentration, try backing down to 5%-7% on one of your favorites and see how that goes. Unless I am miss reading your post.

ok i got you ....lol,,,

We are chasing each others edits around.

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got around to mixing tonight.
All at 7%. 5mg/ml 70/30 blend.
Tropical Mango-weak and weird.
Malibu Pinacolada-so far mouth feel wrecks havoc to this flavor. I'm unable to continue to review it.
Big Watermelon-Very weak and tasteless thus far.
FR-4-so far taste like TA with a touch of EM. Nothing special. Early circa 2010 generic tobacco taste
I'm probably going to let these meld naturally. If I get impatient I will do a speed steep.
I'll try to remember to post when I try these.
Will update here.
I have come to a conclusion on these flavors: they are too "wet" tasting to me. It has to be some type of mouth feel type enhancer or something. I'm disliking the mouth feel/taste for sure.
2/9/2015 I have no more interest in pursuing this flavor line. YMMV

Hi thank you for your comments and honest opinion.

What is the YMMV stands for if I may ask?

KeepOnVaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have come to a conclusion on these flavors: they are too "wet" tasting to me. It has to be some type of mouth feel type enhancer or something. I'm disliking the mouth feel/taste for sure.
2/9/2015 I have no more interest in pursuing this flavor line. YMMV

I know what you mean, I have to add too much %, after few days steeping its almost gone, I'am not gonna vape 10 till 20% flavoring into my juices, its terrible.

So, that's all? No more comments on molinberry flavors?
I've been looking everywhere and it's very hard to find honest reviews.

I'm confused. Should I start with every flavor but milshake at 9%, being that on at 5%?

I've just received the following:
1 x JD Whisky 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Creamy Vanilla 10ml 2.89 Euro
1 x Epic Vanilla 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Wild Strawberry 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Creamy Cake 10ml 2.66 Euro
1 x Pink Lady 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Milkshake 100ml - Capacity: 100 ml 13.53 Euro
1 x RY-4 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x USA Mix 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Sweet Strawberry 10ml 2.69 Euro
1 x Big Watermelon 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Fizzy Cola 10ml 3.18 Euro
1 x American Bubble Gum 10ml 3.65 Euro
1 x Malibu Pinacolada 10ml 2.82 Euro
1 x Funky Pineapple 10ml

Last edited:

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i think you just need to mix, steep and wait :) i suggest also look on our home page forum or other US for more reviews :)

KeepOnVaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that explains already enough ;)
There are tons of negative reviews, but Molinberry decided not to place the negative reviews.

I had the flavors for free from Molinberry, to test them and I even stopped with even I received them for free.
Besides they were terrible for my lungs, it was so weak and needed so much %, 3 till 4 times or even more then FA and other brands, therefor it became for me not interesting to go on with the Molinberry flavors.

Molinberry is a lot busy with marketing, while a good product sells itself s.

Anyway, this is my last post about Molinberry, I've spent/wasted already too much time to it.

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that explains already enough ;)
There are tons of negative reviews, but Molinberry decided not to place the negative reviews.

I had the flavors for free from Molinberry, to test them and I even stopped with even I received them for free.
Besides they were terrible for my lungs, it was so weak and needed so much %, 3 till 4 times or even more then FA and other brands, therefor it became for me not interesting to go on with the Molinberry flavors.

Molinberry is a lot busy with marketing, while a good product sells itself s.

Anyway, this is my last post about Molinberry, I've spent/wasted already too much time to it.
Well if I would have to fight with every single hater I would not have time for my intensive marketing;) you are very active negative molinberry fan on many forums ... I just wonder why you still even bother;)

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the new flavours range will be more concentrated, but nothing hardcore 3-4% dosage, some 5%

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the new flavours range will be more concentrated, but nothing hardcore 3-4% dosage, some 5%
Really ? I would be very happy. For complex eliquid recipes, the high percentage of single flavors involved is a concern very often, when we work with something else than FA.

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I hope it will meet customers expectation, we also have a debate what other flavours to put on - go more on tobacco or gourmet flavouring, or fruity notes and unusual flavours. will see what testers will choose :)

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a suggestion : The sticky rice. I can't find that anywhere (The only rice available is puffed cereal) :) A yogurt without diacetyle or diketone would be great as well.

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one yogurt sample, delicious, passe dit to test and will see if there is any diacetyl there, normally we go down to 10mln

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been looking everywhere and it's very hard to find honest reviews.

I'm confused. Should I start with every flavor but milshake at 9%, being that on at 5%?

I've just received the following:
1 x JD Whisky 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Creamy Vanilla 10ml 2.89 Euro
1 x Epic Vanilla 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Wild Strawberry 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Creamy Cake 10ml 2.66 Euro
1 x Pink Lady 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Milkshake 100ml - Capacity: 100 ml 13.53 Euro
1 x RY-4 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x USA Mix 10ml 2.79 Euro
1 x Sweet Strawberry 10ml 2.69 Euro
1 x Big Watermelon 10ml 2.45 Euro
1 x Fizzy Cola 10ml 3.18 Euro
1 x American Bubble Gum 10ml 3.65 Euro
1 x Malibu Pinacolada 10ml 2.82 Euro
1 x Funky Pineapple 10ml
been wondering if there could be a Molin Berry thread? Since their juice is mostly organic, chemical free, and true to taste, it's gonna be a hit when peeps start trying. just need more people talking about it! diy-ejuice.com in BC, canada carries a few so I got bubblegum, creamy vanilla, juicy orange, pink lady, milkshake and big watermelon.

the creamy vanilla is supposed to have a custard taste after 2 weeks. straight of the shake, not much. def let this one steep - i can't comment on taste after steeping as it's currently doing that :).

big watermelon i mixed at 8% 75/25 Vg/pg and was just fricken tasty off the shake. not candy chemical, just watermelon!

juicy orange i mixed with creamy vanilla hoping for a creamsicle - kinda got it. you need a little more than recommended amount IMO. especially at high VG.

milkshake - well, off the shake, no chemical taste, not really much taste at all. def needs to steep. i mixed with strawberry ripe from TFA and was "ok" of the shake. remember high VG here.

american bubblegum - OMG - just try it. I did 10% at 75/25 vg/pg shake 'n vape and WOW. thinking of trying some spearmint in here ... no need to steep.

haven't tried pink lady yet but read it's pretty strong ... going to try at 6% since I'm high VG ... will try and come back and update!

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for quick review on Molinberry. There is a proper custard on the way, few testers said pretty much the same as TPA but its different recipe so of what I can say but we will have few ml to send over to people to try & have few samples to put with orders :)

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for quick review on Molinberry. There is a proper custard on the way, few testers said pretty much the same as TPA but its different recipe so of what I can say but we will have few ml to send over to people to try & have few samples to put with orders :)
I hope you will send more flavors to DIY-ejuice.com, because they don't answers emails about suggestions... But they do have a great service and good selection. I would like to buy the Glamour chocolate as soon they have it.

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
would love to try since my hubby is a custard whore lol ... unfortunately i'm in canada and we get charged enormous amounts for bringing your flavours in ... wouldn't dare try nic although would LOVE to try :(.

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope you will send more flavors to DIY-ejuice.com, because they don't answers emails about suggestions... But they do have a great service and good selection. I would like to buy the Glamour chocolate as soon they have it.
was also wondering if you know - has anyone used ultrasonic for faster steeping? i read somewhere that it might ruin the juice :(

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
was also wondering if you know - has anyone used ultrasonic for faster steeping? i read somewhere that it might ruin the juice :(

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I will get in touch with them :)

VU Sponsors