Molinberry Flavorings and bases

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what Chocolate flavors do you have in the works? Chocolate Cookie yet?

there are quite few that we have worked in the past few weeks. Once I get all sort it for the new line, I will present new Molinberry flavours line.
Definitely chocolate with caramel and other great ingredients that will be a hit i suppose :) also working on chocolate custard, but it takes ages to steep and i want this to be done "naturally" if i can call it that way :)

great gourmets line is going to be finished at the end of July as well. if you want to test some of it, register on our web page forum, there will be plenty samples to sent after 15th July so you may get a chance to try some of the chocolate goodies

Have a great Saturday:) Hot in Gdansk!

Marcelina

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marcelina, I just realized that the certificates of analysis of flavours analyzed the diacetyl (2,3 Butanedione) but not the Acetyl propionyl (2,3 Pentanedione), which is a diketone. While I truly appreciate your research, I would like to get the other half of the study. With all the scandals going now (many eliquid companies have been targeted for false claims lately) I'm more cautious with any supplier, even the ones that seem very trustfull.

Last edited:

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi VinceV1,
of course. We do all gradually, first was Diacetyl now we put all falvours into Acetyl Propionyl and acetoin. So I suppose another 5-6 weeks and we will have all certificates done and put up on the website for public use :)

Hope this helps
Marcelina

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi VinceV1,
of course. We do all gradually, first was Diacetyl now we put all falvours into Acetyl Propionyl and acetoin. So I suppose another 5-6 weeks and we will have all certificates done and put up on the website for public use :)

Hope this helps
Marcelina

Thank you Marcelina. I think honesty is the best marketing tool and the best publicity ever in the vaping industry. It can take 6 weeks or 12, I will wait. If some products need reformulation to be ok, I can wait even much more and I will be happy to use them when ready :)

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes its worth a wait as then you all have black & white document advising you what you inhale and for what you are paying for. Its been such an insane time for some liquid manufacturers, we will just need to wait and see of how many will make excuses and how many will publish their test results, if they have any.
I will of course advise when I have full results on hand :)

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Checking in to see if anyone has been working with Molinberry in higher VG? Most reviews are based on 50/50 ... wondering if i should up % with high VG on any flavours? Just got the strawberry and melty caramel ... will post findings later :).

MolinShop

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Checking in to see if anyone has been working with Molinberry in higher VG? Most reviews are based on 50/50 ... wondering if i should up % with high VG on any flavours? Just got the strawberry and melty caramel ... will post findings later :).

Hi :) Its works well. most of our samples for testers were done on chemnovatic base 70VG/30PG . some of flavours like creamy vanilla or the custard (launching soon) needs 1-2% more and steeping is a bit longer too :)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Molinberry is nice and they just came out with some nice new flavorings very soon. (I have tried them in their testing stages) They are also testing new flavors as we speak. They have a decent forum if you want to check it out with reviews and what not.
Of the new M-line flavors, I have tried all of them. Three that I really liked are Bounty, Indulge and Chill Pink Lemonade. Bounty is a creamy coconut and by far the best coconut I've tried. Indulge claims to have raspberry but I personally get a cherry cream flavor with maybe a hint of vanilla. It's very nice. (not a medicinal cherry) The Pink Lemonade is a light refreshing lemonade that is NOT bitter (many lemon vapes are) with a nice fruit addition.
Not only all that but the people who work there are nice and helpful, which is always a plus!

*Disclaimer* I do not work for them or am paid by them, just in case it came off as an advertisement. Lol. I just like the company

VU Sponsors