Become a Patron!

Netflix - Hulu - TV Shows (aka What ya watchin'?)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Be sure to tell us which ones you like. I love scary movies. So rare to find a decent one these days. We watched one on cable the other night, Deliver us from evil. Not bad, for today's standards.
Cannibal Holocaust its way out there. When it premiered the maker was arrested for murder since it looks so real. Sadly the animal killing are real which made me uneasy. I love animals.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cannibal Holocaust its way out there. When it premiered the maker was arrested for murder since it looks so real. Sadly the animal killing are real which made me uneasy. I love animals.

That movie is one of the most messed up movies I have ever seen. It's one my buddies favorite movies. He also picks up dead bodies from crime scenes for a living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That movie is one of the most messed up movies I have ever seen. It's one my buddies favorite movies. He also picks up dead bodies from crime scenes for a living.

Honestly the only parts that bother me was the animal killings. I'm into horror movies so everything else I'm desensitized to.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone seen it follows? I know this thread is about tv shows but I HAVE to recommend It follows for any horror fans.
I don't care if you talk about movies in here, not at all.

We watched that a week or 2 ago. We were both like, "meh." Weird, no doubt. If something like that happened to me in real life, hell yeah, I'd be completely out of my mind. My boyfriend would probably break up with me, too. :/

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't care if you talk about movies in here, not at all.

We watched that a week or 2 ago. We were both like, "meh." Weird, no doubt. If something like that happened to me in real life, hell yeah, I'd be completely out of my mind. My boyfriend would probably break up with me, too. :/

Hmmm I thought it was the best horror/thriller I'd seen in a while. Granted the STD metaphor didn't resonate with me all that much, I still thought the movie itself did an excellent job of keeping you feeling slightly psychotic and neurotic throughout.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exactly! I think I might like it just a squeak more, though. I watched season 3 online, but it was kind of a hassle to find the working links, etc... It happens to be on YouTube, also.

KeelieKimber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I liked it much more than OITNB. Finding season 3 online has been a hassle especially here in USA.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's a bit of a pain on YouTube, but it's available. Other than that I watched from links you have to be really cautious of. Pretty spammy, but just watched what I clicked on.

Fall season of Network TV has begun!

LIMITLESS. For anyone that enjoyed the movie, this series has promise.

Muppet Show was fun, too, LOL!

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just finished blindspot. Kind of cliche, but I like shows that have a bit of mystery to them so I'll keep watching. If you like the blacklist or dig, you may enjoy this one too

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just finished blindspot. Kind of cliche, but I like shows that have a bit of mystery to them so I'll keep watching. If you like the blacklist or dig, you may enjoy this one too
We did like Blindspot! SO excited for next week and Blacklist. We're going to watch the last couple episodes again on Netflix for a refresher, LOL.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We did like Blindspot! SO excited for next week and Blacklist. We're going to watch the last couple episodes again on Netflix for a refresher, LOL.
I saw on your original post that you watched heroes. Tomorrow night they are starting a new miniseries. Should be a hoot. :)

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just finished Mr. Robot. It was different.
I am only waiting for Blacklist and Person of interest on the regular network. SO tried to watch Minority report. I watched 10 minutes and stopped watching.
I wanted to watch Screamqueen on fox but I'll wait for the reviews.
Try Blindspot,I think you'll enjoy it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I saw on your original post that you watched heroes. Tomorrow night they are starting a new miniseries. Should be a hoot. :)
I've been SCREAMING about this one every time I see the previews!

eca6bec0-d0b5-0132-bfb1-0a13eebe068d.gif

jason_casey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't even know this was already starting. It's been awhile and I think I'll have to watch all the episodes again bc I know I'm not going to remember anything.

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't even know this was already starting. It's been awhile and I think I'll have to watch all the episodes again bc I know I'm not going to remember anything.

I saw this.. I really don't know if I can take it seriously. I had to quit the original after the first two seasons.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

If you remember Claire's dad, Hiro Nakamura, Matt Parkman and Mohinder Suresh, you should be fine. I don't think anyone else will be rejoining, but I could be very wrong, too. I have this "fantasy" worked out in my head about some of the characters that are currently doing other shows now, that somehow, they're all intertwined and will make their way back to Heroes (Peter Petrelli is on The Whispers, Hayden Panatierre is on Nashville. As cheesy as the show was, I just loved it. Yes, mid season 2 thru the end of season 4 basically SUCKED, but I still am excited for the new mini-series, LOL!

I saw this.. I really don't know if I can take it seriously. I had to quit the original after the first two seasons.
I'm watching just to see Hiro and what he became. He was my fave. I doubt it'll go past this mini-series, but I willing to find out. Such a silly thing to be so excited about, but I am.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm watching Season 2 of The Blacklist right now! So excited to finally have season 2 on Netflix as I've been suffering Blacklist withdrawal.

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wentworth is an AWESOME show ! Waiting for Season 3.
It's Australian "OITNB".
Which season of OITNB? Season one was amazing (seeing this clean preppy woman have to live in this new world... just great), season two was okay (things were getting a little too comfortable, but that pauxatawnee story line was good), and season three was "meh" at best (I had to force myself through it. Why do they want to expand on characters like that? They are taking the prison aspect out and humanizing them. I know, prisoners aren't always horrible people, but this should be about a scary experience and how it changes an upper middle class woman and not how the prison becomes more comfortable because everyone instinctively gets compassion for everyone else and is empathetic...) Sorry, last season really disappointed me.

For TV, let's see... what's on... Fall is more for actual broadcast for me.
Hulu - I really wish they had more watchable originals. Mindy Project? Really, Hulu? I do, however, watch Difficult People. Billy Eichner is a weird, eccentric genius.
Netflix - OITNB (see above),
TV- Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Z Nation, Mr. Robot (I need to finish it), The Soup, The middle, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, Blackish, I will probably catch Heroes Reborn but I don't have high hopes (company man from season one of Heroes was, arguably, the best episode in the series and it took a deep down slope after that imo.), Mike and Molly, Last Man on Earth, Simpsons, Adventure time, Steven Universe, Regular Show (I know... I watch tv like a child...), The League, South Park... I'm sure that there are more coming on, but I can't think of them.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Which season of OITNB? Season one was amazing (seeing this clean preppy woman have to live in this new world... just great), season two was okay (things were getting a little too comfortable, but that pauxatawnee story line was good), and season three was "meh" at best (I had to force myself through it. Why do they want to expand on characters like that? They are taking the prison aspect out and humanizing them. I know, prisoners aren't always horrible people, but this should be about a scary experience and how it changes an upper middle class woman and not how the prison becomes more comfortable because everyone instinctively gets compassion for everyone else and is empathetic...) Sorry, last season really disappointed me.
Several people had binge watched season 3 before I got past the 1st episode, so I didn't have high expectations going into it. I think that helped me enjoy it more than I might have, initially. I didn't hate it, but do hope it's better the next season. You'd probably REALLY like Wentworth. It's a great one.

I'm also with you for broadcast/network for the time. Everything is starting up again, plus some promising new ones. We watch a lot of the same shows, lol!

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I liked it and I think that it may well turn out to be a really great show. But they could also ruin it very easily. I am already starving for the next episode :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We liked it, too. There have been a few new ones that we really liked! I hope they don't screw around and cancel all the good stuff, like they're soooo good at.

dannycarlisle18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need something new. I didn't really like Hand of God.

Trying to find something dark/mysterious, but well produced. Suggestions? I'm a huge fan of HBO shows and I'm unbelievably picky.... Help!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay I'm going for it. I tried it and fell asleep the other night, but I can't blame the show. More my busy schedule :rolleyes:
No, it took me a minute, really. After the 2nd show, though, I suddenly landed at the end of 6 shows. I'm excited for season 2. It's very different. @Artemis got me onto that one.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to re-watch the second episode because I fell asleep. The show wasn't boring I just worked a third shift. Anyway, this is a show where you have to follow it close.
I'm waiting for Season two.

Countdown to Black list.....

Anyone watch "How to get away with Murder"?

I did. I liked the first season to start but my found it less absorbing towards the end. I watched the new one, but I'm not that excited about it!

VU Sponsors