Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Smok XPro BT50

smok-bt50.jpg

Smok is getting ready to release a new box mod . The new Smok XPro BT50 50 Watt Box Mod looks similar to the Hana Modz, but it’s a whole new beast. It’s capable of sub-ohming down to 0.2 and the 50 Watts of power is more than enough for most vapers!

The Smok XPro BT50 is even bluetooth enabled and has an iPhone/Android app available to control it and keep track of your vaping. Heck, we usually have our smartphones in our hands anyway, so why not control your mod with it!
icon_lol.gif

Details:

• 50 watt constant wattage from .2-3.00 ohms
  • Operate from Xpro BT50 or Bluetooth
  • Android apps for 4.3+ and IOS 6.0+ are available
  • High frequency flat signal
  • 18650 battery (not included)
  • Large intelligent digital screen display
  • Adjustable 510 contact with non-conductive spring ( to prevent overheating and collapse of the spring)
  • High quality anodized aluminum construction
  • Battery vent hole and external reset button
  • Charges via micro USB port for onboard charging.
  • Can be set for variable voltage, variable wattage, VV/ VW with custom power curves, or mechanical mod modvia Bluetooth
Note: This is currently a pre-order for the Smok XPro BT50 50 Watt Box Mod
$99.00
Ships From USA!
GET IT HERE

Here's another interesting one:

Untitled12.jpg

There’s no shortage of Hana Modz clones coming out of China as it seems like there’s a new one every couple weeks. This Hana Modz D2 DNA 35 watt box mod seems to be about the same as previous versions except now we have a bigger fire switch and a new screen. I’m not too keen on those tiny spherical buttons for long vape sessions. This new larger button is sure to be much more comfortable.

Details:

• 510 threaded connector
    • Variable Wattage from 7W-35W in .1 watt increment
    • Body is made of anodized aluminum
    • OLED display shows battery level, watts, volts, ohms and puffs
    • Powered by single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
    • Micro-USB charging port
    • Compatible with 0.3ohm~2.2ohm atomizers
    • Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-12A
    • Output voltage/current: 4-9V/10A
    • Charging voltage/current (USB): DC 5-6V/0.5A
Hana Modz D2 DNA 35 Watt Box Mod Clone
$44.72

And one more :

KSD N6 60 Watt Box Mod – $79.29

KSD-N6-60-Watt-Box-Mod1.jpg

China Has been really busy putting out high wattage devices. The KSD N6 60 watt box mod is another one to add to the list. It will fire down to 0.2 ohms and as high at 4 ohms. Instead of accessing the battery compartment by removing the back panel the KSD N6 has a bottom cap that can be easily removed. Is this one a winner? Comment below if you bought one and let us know!

Details:

• 7-60W wattage output: 7-10W in 0.1W increments, 10-60W in 1W increments
    • 1.2-8.4V voltage output match atomizer automatically
    • 0.2-4.0ohm atomizer
    • 1.0″ OLED screen shows battery level, volts, watts, resistance, puffs, temperature
    • Wattage lock function: Can be locked at a certain wattage to enjoy vaping while clicking +/- buttons together for 2 seconds
    • Battery reverse-polarity protection
    • Low resistance and short circuit protection
    • Low voltage protection
    • Atomizer protection: If the atomizer with resistance over 1 ohm used, at the same time the device is in a very high wattage state, then it will turn back to 30W automatically to protect the atomizer
    • With CPU temperature control, it will flash “Low battery!!!” if atomizer used too long
    • Heat dissipation system
    • Special designed stainless bottom cap which can be operated by a coin easily
    • 510 connection
    • “N6″ logo on the top
    • Powered by single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
KSD N6 60 Watt Box Mod
$79.29

Don't know if any of these are released , if they are forgive me , i have never seen them before.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nice looking, awesome design but $400, is a little much.
I do like how they say it's made..

This Mod is Italian Hand Made on Long Island, NY

So some Italian made this in New York, laughs...
Still looks awesome to me, but don't know if I could handle a double dripper at my age.....
I do like the two single, dual dripper drip tip. First and last pictures. .

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@VH fan

FC actually had the SMOK Xpro on pre-order in October but they told me they canceled because SMOK kept pushing back the release date on them .. I really wanted to review that one too. :(

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VH fan

FC actually had the SMOK Xpro on pre-order in October but they told me they canceled because SMOK kept pushing back the release date on them .. I really wanted to review that one too. :(

A vender friend of mine saw it and tested it at an expo in Az he went to. He says it was a good one. One of the better ones he tried there.

So I plan to get one when they get released or ready to be pre-order.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice looking, awesome design but $400, is a little much.
I do like how they say it's made..

This Mod is Italian Hand Made on Long Island, NY

So some Italian made this in New York, laughs...
Still looks awesome to me, but don't know if I could handle a double dripper at my age.....
I do like the two single, dual dripper drip tip. First and last pictures. .
I cracked up at the Italian made line too. It is a cool mod and if I had the extra scratch to throw at it I would give it a shot at trying to own it. The 4 bills are actual bids so I guess that is what the market values it at but to me it was just cool eye candy lol.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It may be a collector bidding that high and the real price is more people friendly down the line. I hope.....

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may be a collector bidding that high and the real price is more people friendly down the line. I hope.....
Probably is just that. A item like that if you can get two collectors fighting over it you are doing great. On another day the value may be much less.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
A vender friend of mine saw it and tested it at an expo in Az he went to. He says it was a good one. One of the better ones he tried there.

So I plan to get one when they get released or ready to be pre-order.

Well that is good hear but it is a little odd looking ... but at the end of the day if it vapes well that is what matters most.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
50 watt for 85bucks. Not bad lookin!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VH fan

Yeah that would be great if you could get your hands on it to review .

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it came with it. Independent 26650 batts. Can be used as a one atty hitter or two. The thing is a trip. China should have it cloned within a few weeks.

Its definitely trippy .. But is it practical? I mean there are several bids on it so clearly its appealing to a few someone's. I can't totally see China being all over this :p It fits in will with their "make big vapor" theme, lol.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that would be great if you could get your hands on it to review .

I am definitely interested in reviewing this one because it seems that the 50W range is being totally skirted over at the moment. We had a brief moment with the T5 and ZNA 50, then bam the market became all about 100W plus ..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the Smok box mod is going to be a great device.. the sig100 is a bit too bulky for my liking, but this one looks to be perfect size. I dont give a crap about BT capability but I'm sure it will be a very well built mod knowing Smok

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread is like a candy store, sweet looking boxes coming out with great price points and reasonable wattages, love the Dovpo, sleek!!! Damn it!!!!!!!!!:D

Those are the key words , it's about time.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I WANT HIS SOOOOOO BAD! Pistol grip awesomeness, and made by JDTech!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ditto that one. but I would like a more reasonable price. smiles....

Well lets hope so , if you said you would prefer to have paid more i would of thought you had something wrong with you.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
as a fellow older person, I can remember when everything was dirt cheap compared to now. Lived better making $1.01 an hour than I did at my top pay....

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@jensy
D Tech Eray Box Mod - Coming Soon

Be the first to review this product

Earn 250 points for buying this product.
The E-Ray mod by JD Tech is a brand new high powered e-cigarette box mod.JD Tech are famed for their immaculate mechanical mods but now they have entered the box mod world. Not only does the E-Ray have great power and boast impressive performance, but it has unique styling separating it from traditional box mod styles.
Availability: Out of Stock. Insert your email to be notified when this product back to stock.

£250.00
Email: Notify me
Mods_Battery_18650.png

Prod_510_compatible.png

Prod_Variable_Voltage.png

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Fictitious !
Np Jensy

@jensy
D Tech Eray Box Mod - Coming Soon

Be the first to review this product

Earn 250 points for buying this product.
The E-Ray mod by JD Tech is a brand new high powered e-cigarette box mod.JD Tech are famed for their immaculate mechanical mods but now they have entered the box mod world. Not only does the E-Ray have great power and boast impressive performance, but it has unique styling separating it from traditional box mod styles.
Availability: Out of Stock. Insert your email to be notified when this product back to stock.

£250.00
Email: Notify me
Mods_Battery_18650.png

Prod_510_compatible.png

Prod_Variable_Voltage.png
They have some awesome high end mechs. Looked at a the Ti Stingray on the US distributor site.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit man , the new MVP 3.0 sounds kick ass , whats the price.

what I would really like to see is the Innokin VTR get an upgrade to 30-40 watts and ability to hold 22mill tanks.
I have the VTR and it is built like a tank. I cant count the times I have dropped it and has never let me down.
Having the tank sit next to instead of on top of the device is in my opinion, the best way to setup a clearomizer tank

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@jimf28 I hope Innokin goes the way of the VTR with the MVP. I have 10 box mods that I didn't make and my VTR is one of my all time favorites. I carry my Protech Godfather and my VTR when I go out drinkin, no gun needed.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's a 70 watt device that was just released , great price , dual 18650's and magnet door .

http://vapingcheap.com/likes/ft70wattboxmod

TThatdoes look decent especially for the price. My only worry (and this is just me, but maybe others do the same) is that I tend to throw my mod in my pocket and forget to turn ot off. Unless you wear some pretty baggy pants, that front button could fire in your pocket pretty easily. Still it doesn't look bad and it is a more realistic usable wattage for under $50 and dual 18650 is always a plus if you vape higher wattages. This may be a contender for my next buy. I really like the looks of the SMY260, but I do not know if the size and price justify the extra battery. I'll never use more than 50w tops as of now.

Those of you out there with dual 18650 regulated mods. How much better is the battery life compared to a single 18650 like the IPV2? Is it the same as using a battery and changing it for the second and then its time to throw a fresh one in again? Or does running the 2 batteries Las longer than that?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
F
TThatdoes look decent especially for the price. My only worry (and this is just me, but maybe others do the same) is that I tend to throw my mod in my pocket and forget to turn ot off. Unless you wear some pretty baggy pants, that front button could fire in your pocket pretty easily. Still it doesn't look bad and it is a more realistic usable wattage for under $50 and dual 18650 is always a plus if you vape higher wattages. This may be a contender for my next buy. I really like the looks of the SMY260, but I do not know if the size and price justify the extra battery. I'll never use more than 50w tops as of now.

Those of you out there with dual 18650 regulated mods. How much better is the battery life compared to a single 18650 like the IPV2? Is it the same as using a battery and changing it for the second and then its time to throw a fresh one in again? Or does running the 2 batteries Las longer than that?

From what i have heard two batteries make a huge difference , much longer run times especially if you keep the wattage reasonable.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
F

From what i have heard two batteries make a huge difference , much longer run times especially if you keep the wattage reasonable.

I don't vape to crazy high. Between 24-30w, but damn I change the battery in this IPV 4-6 times a day. I do vape a lot though, but still that is a little crazy. Caddying along a battery case isn't to big a deal its smaller than a pack of smokes and I carried on of them for 20 years. It just gets annoying changing them. I swapped the crap screws for brass thumb screws from a smok scar that died in battle. Not carrying a screwdriver is a huge plus.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats crazy , four times a day , you must vape high wattage .

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
or chain vape like I do.

VU Sponsors