Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Check out what Green Leaf is up to these days .. received an email this morning from my boo Blook at P4U and the they have a new IPV Mini 30W that is presently on pre-order. The email didn't mention anything about release dates or prices, but I was given specs and promo photos.

Should Eleaf be worried? The only aspect of these specs that I am giving is the side eye is the Yihi SX-130 chip this claims to have. There is no such chip listed on Yihiecigar.com, and as per Cari from Yihi if the chip is not listed in their product catalog then it is not their chip.

GrBLonR.jpg

AQGSNQQ.jpg

1.Work wattage: 5-30W

2.output voltage:3-8V input voltage:3.2-4.5V

3.Resistance ohms:0.5-3.0 Ohms

4.Battery:1*18650

5.Chip:SX-130 (from YIHI)

6.Usb charging for battery

7.Size:43*23*94mm

8.Fire method: Rugular button

9.Charging for mobile phone

10.Screen size :0.96" OLED

11.thread :510 and ego .

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone listed it for pre order sale yet? I haven't checked the net at all .. but if $70 is what they plan to sell this at, I think P4U may find themselves a bit disappointed. I am not in love with the styling of this, but they are clearly taking their stylistic cues from Eleaf. The photo is just a CAD rendering so perhaps it will look more interesting in real life?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Lets make this look like a ZNA....sorta...but not too much...at all...basically?"

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not a fan of the button design at all , give me round buttons dang it. It seems P4U is just rushing like crazy to get things on the market so they can draw the popularity of the Eleaf and money their way .

I don't think they will change either , disappointing . Instead of trying to respond to the competition why don't you guys (P4U) concentrate on making your own designs as good as they can be and you will see your support and customer base go through the roof .

Stop trying to cash in on others designs by mimicking them , put all your efforts into your own stuff and make sure you don't make inexcusable mistakes like making a charging cord an option on a $100.00+ mod .

Make a stand and tell Asmodus they must honor the warranty exactly the way it reads as well , that will help you immensely .

Last edited:

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes well it does say "in stock". :D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I don't think they will change either , disappointing . Instead of trying to respond to the competition why don't you guys (P4U) concentrate on making your own designs as good as they can be and you will see your support and customer base go through the roof .

Stop trying to cash in on others designs by mimicking them , put all your efforts into your own stuff and make sure you don't make inexcusable mistakes like making a charging cord an option on a $100.00+ mod .

Make a stand and tell Asmodus they must honor the warranty exactly the way it reads as well , that will help you immensely .

AGREED ...

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well to give them credit its a great design seen across many mods, and looks to be the perfect size. eleaf is too small, solara is too big, ipv mini seems to be just right :D

no way in hell anyone should be paying $150 for this though, thats more than the ipv3 lol $70 is fair i think depending on quality of it

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well to give them credit its a great design seen across many mods, and looks to be the perfect size. eleaf is too small, solara is too big, ipv mini seems to be just right :D

no way in hell anyone should be paying $150 for this though, thats more than the ipv3 lol $70 is fair i think depending on quality of it
It is made by P4Y so that means mid way in through the preorder it will be announced that the buttons will not be included, but they can be purchased later for an additional cost. o_O

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Granted it's probably a placeholder price and the page probably wasn't intended to be accessible. Or not - you never know. I just got a chortle out of it. It was the first pre-order page I ran across. ;)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
shut the front door! :confused: That is despicable ...

Tell me about it , i understand money has to be made and don't have a problem with that (as long as it's not outrageous) but jacking prices that high on a mod that cost virtually peanuts is outright theft.

I have voiced my outrage over Lightning Vapes charging $6.00 for 10 rubber insulators and the only reason they do that is because they can since those are hard to come by for most folks but c, mon man . To me thats really taking advantage of people.

You can buy a five pack of Pro Tank heads for less.

images

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Tell me about it , i understand money has to be made and don't have a problem with that (as long as it's not outrageous) but jacking prices that high on a mod that cost virtually peanuts is outright theft.

I have voiced my outrage over Lightning Vapes charging $6.00 for 10 rubber insulators and the only reason they do that is because they can since those are hard to come by for most folks but c, mon man . To me thats really taking advantage of people.

You can buy a five pack of Pro Tank heads for less.

images

I am shocked to hear that about Lightening Vapes, 6.00 is absurd for some rubber grommets that I am sure he bought for like 1.50 for 100pcs .. I used to refer newbies who want to try their hand at rebuilding to LV :(

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be fair after making fun of them Vapor Range does have the best pre-order price a quick google brings up. Others want up to $99.95. Depending on the mystery chip and performance (accurate regulation) this could fill a niche. Won't be an Istick killer but at that price point or a little less as time goes by....

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am shocked to hear that about Lightening Vapes, 6.00 is absurd for some rubber grommets that I am sure he bought for like 1.50 for 100pcs .. I used to refer newbies who want to try their hand at rebuilding to LV :(

I like LV and have bought many things from there , except for what Sean is charging for the grommets i think he offers very good deals . I have commented to him about it and that i thought he is really taking advantage of people with that price but it hasn't changed.

If you read the comments most think it's a good deal (shocking actually) , i bought 100 of them for $10.00 from a fellow member , i would never pay $6.00 for 10 grommets , thats outright theft imo.

Yeah , i saw that price as well somewhere , said it was in stock which looks to be a mistake . The mod looks like it's all plastic but rumor is it's aluminum.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be fair after making fun of them Vapor Range does have the best pre-order price a quick google brings up. Others want up to $99.95. Depending on the mystery chip and performance (accurate regulation) this could fill a niche. Won't be an Istick killer but at that price point or a little less as time goes by....

Well it's a Yi Hi chip so it can't be that bad , i have not seen that chip in other mods though so we will have to see if it's a performer.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agree if it is. There was some question in the OP about that.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah thats what Philfish said in post # 22 but is it pre order ? Says in stock actually .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is Vapor range a trustworthy vendor ? Some of the prices seem to good to be true , a Sigelei 20 watt for $49.00 , c, mon.

Robby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still says PRE ORDER at the top of the page :(

Robby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It`s wholesaling at between $30 and $37 depending on quantity ordered.

Robby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yihi have confirmed the existance of the SX130 chipset :) No details on Yihi site yet, but will be on there in a day or two :)

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I contacted Vapor Range. They confirmed it is a preorder.

According to the email I received: "We haven't received an official in stock date as of yet but are accepting pre orders to allow customers to secure a unit."

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
seems to be a kinda wonky version of a ZNA clone. 30 Watts ain't gonna cut it at the price point they want. I've got a 18650 35 watt ZNA clone that cost me $55.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
seems to be a kinda wonky version of a ZNA clone. 30 Watts ain't gonna cut it at the price point they want. I've got a 18650 35 watt ZNA clone that cost me $55.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yihi have confirmed the existance of the SX130 chipset :) No details on Yihi site yet, but will be on there in a day or two :)

Yup .. Cari confirmed to me as well :) Although the chip is still not listed on their site :oops:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
:p

P4Y will not be getting my money, shady business practices.
Design is rushed...meh!

I have been so much negative feedback about their business practices .. P4U told me via email today that the IPV mini still has another 30 days before it starts shipping. Will be interesting to see what the construction quality will be like. I am not impressed by the construction quality of their enclosures thus far ..

p4y -Ethan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm actually the price will be not much high.of course will be lower than ipv2. and this time we add one more colour, except black, silver, we add blue for mini

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hmmm actually the price will be not much high.of course will be lower than ipv2. and this time we add one more colour, except black, silver, we add blue for mini

Welcome Ethan. Glad you made it here.
Do us a favor and an address the rumor about the ipv3 recall claim.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been so much negative feedback about their business practices .. P4U told me via email today that the IPV mini still has another 30 days before it starts shipping. Will be interesting to see what the construction quality will be like. I am not impressed by the construction quality of their enclosures thus far ..

Me neither , a little too light duty feeling to me . I want something Madison Bumgarner can throw at a brick wall and have it bounce off unharmed.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Ethan. Glad you made it here.
Do us a favor and an address the rumor about the ipv3 recall claim.

Yeah and while your at why don't you guys comment on the Asmodus BS .

Another option is to tell Asmodus to bill your company for the shipping back and forth to their facility instead of Asmodus reneging on a promised in writing warranty for all the first time buyers of the device .

Its the fair thing to do and the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
P4Y is working on releasing an IPV 26650 version...than they will release the 500w chip than release the 60w heat protected chip...

VU Sponsors