Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I've received several messages from members of VU who were concerned about the length of time the coupon for the forum was valid. Specifically, because some people only get paid every other week. We want to be fair to everyone so, I've extended the coupon until midnight August 7th EDT.

Code: VU4Life

Thanks for your support.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
No problem.. The yellow cake has quickly become a big deal. Let me know your thoughts.. I appreciate your business.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem.. The yellow cake has quickly become a big deal. Let me know your thoughts.. I appreciate your business.
Yellow cake is so good I will be ordering more down the road if the FDA don't screw it up for me.... and the Jelly filled doughnut is rocking also. I love DIY but for a quick mix your stuff is working out great!

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks.. Glad you're liking it. We have a new Blueberry Strudel that's banging and, I'm working on a honey bun that should be released very soon.. Thanks again for your support..

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
What percentages are you peeps mixing the Yellow Cake at? :) I started at 10%; I am thinking I may be on the low side, or it needs more steeping.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I personally use it at 13% but, I have a hard time tasting from so many years of smoking.

On a slightly different note, if you guys get a chance please take a minute to rate any of our flavorings. Thanks

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I personally use it at 13% but, I have a hard time tasting from so many years of smoking.

On a slightly different note, if you guys get a chance please take a minute to rate any of our flavorings. Thanks
I would, but as people say, taste is subjective...I don't think cakes like me as I have yet to find one I feel, taste like cake.... I will leave feed back on Rocket Sicle. That flavor is pure magic.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ok i reviewed cinnamon appple danish
Thank you sir.. I appreciate it..

I would, but as people say, taste is subjective...I don't think cakes like me as I have yet to find one I feel, taste like cake.... I will leave feed back on Rocket Sicle. That flavor is pure magic.
Thank you sir.. My partner came up with that one.. It's a really big seller in our stores. Especially in the summer months. Have you tried our yellow cake?

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll write one up for Yellow Cake and Jelly Doughnut this weekend..... tried to just now but forgot my PW.... at work.... no time.... yada yada yada;)

Did all the others already but lemon doughnut but I have not gotten into that one yet.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you sir.. I appreciate it..

Thank you sir.. My partner came up with that one.. It's a really big seller in our stores. Especially in the summer months. Have you tried our yellow cake?
Yes, you sent a sample of the yellow cake to me. Lol, that's what I was referring to. Cakes don't like me and I've tried many...I'm trying it with different fruits to see if I can come up with something I do like. Please take no offence as I'm sure it's good. I'll probably give a few of your other flavors a try.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Absolutely. No offense taken. I totally understand that taste is subjective. Not everything is for everyone..

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A heads up we're doing 10% off again this weekend for this thread on all flavoring, PG, VG and accessories. Plus.. Free Shipping on all nicotine.. Use code VU4Life... Thanks and keep on keeping on!

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a lot, I missed a lot as was out of home for long time and where I am right now in Mississippi it's damn HOT doubt by the time I will get back from office NIC will be boil in this hot weather

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anyway to get a 10% off code with free shipping with your flavoring for orders over $50:devil:

Your wish is our command.. Let me know if you have any issues. Use the coupon code ... If you have any problems hmu....

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks a lot, I missed a lot as was out of home for long time and where I am right now in Mississippi it's damn HOT doubt by the time I will get back from office NIC will be boil in this hot weather

Honestly since we changed the packaging process we haven't had any issues with the heat oxidizing the nicotine.. The coupon code doesn't apply to the nicotine though. Only to the other items. However, we do offer free shipping on all nic... Hope this helps.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Update.. There's a dilemma with the coupon and free shipping. I'm unable to require a $50 MOQ for free shipping and give 10% off the products. So, the only solution was to make the MOQ $20. So, in order to get 10% off you must spend a minimum of $20. However, you will also get free shipping at that point..

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

@Elites, you can rest easy about ordering nic, their new packaging process is a winner! I'm in Tennessee and the heat and humidity here are both miserable, but the last two liters I've ordered haven't been the least bit oxidized. They taste as smooth as always.... ;)

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Coupon not working for me..Expired invalid or reached limit.
Please try it again. I changed the number of uses per customer. Let me know if you still have issues with it. Thanks

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please try it again. I changed the number of uses per customer. Let me know if you still have issues with it. Thanks
Trying to buy the flavors now but the pull down for 4oz on the product page shows $16.50 (what I think is the right price from last order) but when I add them to my cart they show up at $19.99???? Shipping is showing up as free and the samples at $3.49 also show up right. Hope you get back to me before I log off so I can put my order in. I'm going to mix up a batch of Yellow cake, lemon doughnut, and fruit circles yet tonight so I'll check back in a hour or so.

Edit: Well time ran out on the coupon and it was still showing up wrong in the cart. Had the kids this weekend while my wife was up north so this was the first chance to get online.... oh well next time.

Last edited:

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Trying to buy the flavors now but the pull down for 4oz on the product page shows $16.50 (what I think is the right price from last order) but when I add them to my cart they show up at $19.99???? Shipping is showing up as free and the samples at $3.49 also show up right. Hope you get back to me before I log off so I can put my order in. I'm going to mix up a batch of Yellow cake, lemon doughnut, and fruit circles yet tonight so I'll check back in a hour or so.

Edit: Well time ran out on the coupon and it was still showing up wrong in the cart. Had the kids this weekend while my wife was up north so this was the first chance to get online.... oh well next time.

So sorry for not getting back to you in time. I was exhausted after a long week and passed out early... Don't worry about the coupon expiring. I can take care of that for you. As for the price, $19.99 is the correct price. I believe what you are referring to is the addition of the price. The price listed is for the 15ml size ($3.49) but, when you click the drop down menu it adds (+$16.50) to the total. I will shoot you a pm with a code....

Carmmond.png

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So sorry for not getting back to you in time. I was exhausted after a long week and passed out early... Don't worry about the coupon expiring. I can take care of that for you. As for the price, $19.99 is the correct price. I believe what you are referring to is the addition of the price. The price listed is for the 15ml size ($3.49) but, when you click the drop down menu it adds (+$16.50) to the total. I will shoot you a pm with a code....

Oh man.... now I feel like an ass:oops:

Thanks for the second chance I'll put the order in tonight.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asked Joel (spelling) if he could offer the flavors in 2oz so I could get twice as many for the same price and 5 min later bam 50mil bottles of flavor! Thanks with being the only vapor in the house this will come in very handy.
Just a heads up for everyone here.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Carmmond... We always do our best to take care of our customers..

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got around to making up a mix of the jelly filled donut free sample I received a while back. Really good! Color me impressed. It's hard to get that doughy donut quality right, but this is the the best I've encountered. I've never bought pre-mixed concentrates before, I prefer to DIY myself. But this flavor definitely temps me to try out some more in the future.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Finally got around to making up a mix of the jelly filled donut free sample I received a while back. Really good! Color me impressed. It's hard to get that doughy donut quality right, but this is the the best I've encountered. I've never bought pre-mixed concentrates before, I prefer to DIY myself. But this flavor definitely temps me to try out some more in the future.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm really glad you like it. I completely understand the fun in DIY is making up your own flavors but, like @Carmmond told me the other day, sometimes you just don't have time to sit down and make your own creations or, like me, you sometimes get a mental block and just can't think of what to make. Our one shots are perfect in those situations. They’re also great starting points for you to build on.. I don't recall how long ago you received that particular flavor but, we recently stumbled on something that really makes the jelly pop without losing any of the doughnut. Put a note in the comment section of your next order and remind me and I'll shoot you a sample of the new jelly or any of our other. Thanks again. Your words mean a lot to us..

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I think that there should be an official Chemnic thread, don't ya think? :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so whats the current coupon code for flavorings?
i need to order my cinnamon apple danish

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
ok so whats the current coupon code for flavorings?
i need to order my cinnamon apple danish

Hi Matt.. Try using DIY10OFF. That should give you 10% off any flavorings, PG or VG.. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.. Thanks..

Joel

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nevermind
forgot to log into my account
COUPON WORKS

more cinnamon apple danish coming now -
and im going to test out chocolate glazed donought
One thing
USPS offers standard post even on small orders which would cost about half of priority mail

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
joel
excellent shipping as usual
just mixed up the chocolate donought and not my favorite. WIll probably pif it. BUt had to try it since i love the cinnamon apple danish

One thought
when i get 4oz bottles from nicotine river they send a screw on nozzle top wih each 4oz bottle. It makes measuring much much easier and is a nice touch. HINT HINT

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the suggestions Matt. I will certainly look into it. Sorry you didn't like the Chocolate Glazed.. It's actually one of my best sellers.. But, as we all know, taste is subjective.. Thanks again.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been awhile so went back and dropped some reviews for your flavors I have mixed.
Matt did you give the Chocolate Glazed time to steep? I liked it after about 4 days but the last one sat almost 3 weeks before I got to the and wow it was great.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Carmond.. We truly appreciate it. The doughnuts are really good to me right off but, they definitely get better after a week or two..

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Been awhile so went back and dropped some reviews for your flavors I have mixed.
Matt did you give the Chocolate Glazed time to steep? I liked it after about 4 days but the last one sat almost 3 weeks before I got to the and wow it was great.
well theres some steeping i may try eventually
i did taste the choclate but it just wasnt my thing. to each their own. still love teh nic and carmel apple danish

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone from those original nic purchases purchased any more nic recently? Still have plenty of my gallon left, but think I'll purchase another liter or two just to top off my stock soon, and was just wondering about recent purchasing experiences.

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone from those original nic purchases purchased any more nic recently? Still have plenty of my gallon left, but think I'll purchase another liter or two just to top off my stock soon, and was just wondering about recent purchasing experiences.

Thanks for the order..

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered another liter from him and a bunch of their pre made flavors since my first order. I just got about 1/8 way through the first order and not worried about the second order. I had some from Nic River and this is working better for me…. Less coughing and keeping me off the analogs I think finally for good!

I have been DIY ejuice for a little over a year but when I’m in a rush and want to save time their pre made flavors have saved the day. You can read my reviews on the sight to see what I have tried. I have not found one I don’t like yet and hope to keep it that way;)

VU Sponsors