Become a Patron!

New Nicotine

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks @Carmmond. You guys here are all so awesome. We truly appreciate every one of you!!

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, quick question. Got your email about shipping delays. If I place a nic order by tomorrow, are the delays bad enough that it might not arrive in Houston, TX by Jan 4th?

ChemNic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, quick question. Got your email about shipping delays. If I place a nic order by tomorrow, are the delays bad enough that it might not arrive in Houston, TX by Jan 4th?
Thanks for the inquiry. I don't believe there will be any issue getting it to you by January 4th..

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, just because I'm a PIA --- We use 3% NIC and 6% NIC in our batches.

Wizard Labs Nicotine (peppery and harsh).
Nude Nicotine (very very harsh and makes us ILL).
VapersTek Nicotine has been good thus far, however I'm about out and they have been "out of stock" on their nicotine for a few weeks now.
I just received an email from VapersTek this afternoon (after I emailed them again about their stock issue) and received a response saying they now have stock and I can order.

So --- should I even try my luck with ChemNic, or should I keep using VaperTek and tolerating "no stock" issues.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd recommend giving chemnic a try. I've invested in about 2 gallons at this point, and am happy to have found this nic.

I'll compare it to Nicselect, since theirs is pretty popular, sold by ECX and NR, and what I have the most experience with. Chemnic's has a much lighter "smell" to it. More importantly, it doesn't oxidize as quickly on the wick. With other nic, I've noticed that the first few hits are a little harsher after a device has been sitting unused for a couple hours (or over night). I get almost none of that from Chemnic's nic, which is why I switched over to them.

I haven't tried Vaporstek to compare, but haven't needed to try other brands once I bought Chemnic's nic.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd recommend giving chemnic a try. I've invested in about 2 gallons at this point, and am happy to have found this nic.

I'll compare it to Nicselect, since theirs is pretty popular, sold by ECX and NR, and what I have the most experience with. Chemnic's has a much lighter "smell" to it. More importantly, it doesn't oxidize as quickly on the wick. With other nic, I've noticed that the first few hits are a little harsher after a device has been sitting unused for a couple hours (or over night). I get almost none of that from Chemnic's nic, which is why I switched over to them.

I haven't tried Vaporstek to compare, but haven't needed to try other brands once I bought Chemnic's nic.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I got that from Nicotine River also but not from Chemnic's. Phantom no matter what you do I would at least get some to try on your own and see what you think of it. I have never had VapersTek but have been very happy with the Nic from ChemNic.

VU Sponsors