Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, life is GOOD! 100ml of acb in my mailbox, tested, tasted, ready for steep (but oh so good even before it's aged)...and a 15ml loyalty bottle of GCD, which tastes fantastic in 6mg! I've come a long way from being that 36mg vaper, and Nicoticket has gotten me down to 6 dripping. I still keep 18mg in a tank, handy for nic fits, and am ordering 12mg for future tank steeping. So happy!!!

Congrats on making the move to 6mg - so proud of your Merry!!

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday was my youngest son's birthday. Among other things I went to his school and read the Love You Forever book by Munsch to his class and we donated the book to their kindergarten library. It was nice. He had an ice cream and cake party at home with a new lego set and playstation game. He seemed super happy.

Happy Birthday to your son!!

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONTEST TIME! Come to the DARKSIDE!

WIN a FREE 30ml bottle of our new Naturally Extracted Tobacco eLiquid - DARKSIDE - due to be released on Tuesday 10-7-2014 at 9:30AM CST!! HUZZUH!?!

1) Like us at https://www.facebook.com/nicoticket

2) SHARE THE CONTEST POST from the same page

3) Drop a comment with your favorite Star Wars Character on the contest post!!

Easy as 1, 2, 3... GO!

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
CONTEST TIME! Come to the DARKSIDE!

WIN a FREE 30ml bottle of our new Naturally Extracted Tobacco eLiquid - DARKSIDE - due to be released on Tuesday 10-7-2014 at 9:30AM CST!! HUZZUH!?!

1) Like us at https://www.facebook.com/nicoticket

2) SHARE THE CONTEST POST from the same page

3) Drop a comment with your favorite Star Wars Character on the contest post!!

Easy as 1, 2, 3... GO!

Btw thats a good date...love me some Oct 7th :D

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a crazy two months... Had a baby! Also had some work issues that has put me back on the job market.

Belated congrats on the news about the new business opportunities you're getting into! I can't complain about the final flavor choices at all!

Congrats on the baby brother, that's freakin' awesome!! Pics?

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is ridiculous. How are they going to keep track of who eats and how much? If a company chooses to pay for food out of their expenses, the gov't does not have the right to tax the recipient.

Funny part (and this demonstrates the intelligence of the people who work here), we had a solution in about 5 minutes. Basically the company could charge us for the food and then it's technically not free anymore. We determined the optimal price would be one cent per day, apply 9.25% CA tax and the government gets $0.000925 per employee :rolleyes:

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny part (and this demonstrates the intelligence of the people who work here), we had a solution in about 5 minutes. Basically the company could charge us for the food and then it's technically not free anymore. We determined the optimal price would be one cent per day, apply 9.25% CA tax and the government gets $0.000925 per employee :rolleyes:
Brilliant!!! LMFAO

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Love it!

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brilliant!!! LMFAO

The even dumber part is who they are picking a fight with. Ya the smaller companies might cave cause they can't fight them in court, but guess who else offers free stuff down in Mountain View to ALL of their employees? Yeah that kinda of a big deal company who's name starts with a 'G' and ends with 'oole.' Oh and LinkedIn, Facebook and Apple to name a few others. If some idiot politician actually produces a bill I have a feeling he might "disappear" from the internet for a day or so :D (which would be EPIC on so many levels!!!)

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.. with a datacenter a state away and the ability to build a complex right next to their major power source, and locations in a hundred places besides Cali I would imagine all it would take is a hint of them leaving to kill that bill. I am sure they won't have to worry about it either way.

thatirishguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Evening folks! Finally here and all settled in, must say I have a killer view
866b0932774a79bf24c9feff7be0b5c9.jpg

NiteRider

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all. Sorry I've been MIA the last couple weeks. Just recovering from another surgery on my shoulder, so typing is a pain. I'm recovering well though even though I wouldn't wish what I went through that first week on my worst enemy. Doc says I'm ahead of schedule, so woohoo!

VU Sponsors