Become a Patron!

Obama calls for a truce, while Israel steadily kicks hamas' ass!!

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - US President Barack Obama called for an "immediate ceasefire" between Israel and Hamas on Sunday, after the bloodiest day of fighting in Gaza raised the number of Palestinians killed to 476.

The UN Security Council expressed concern for the growing number of casualties in Gaza and issued a fresh appeal for an immediate ceasefire as Israel ramped up a major military offensive with fresh strikes Monday in the Palestinian territory.

"The members of the Security Council express serious concern about the growing numbers of casualties," said Rwandan Ambassador Eugene Richard Gasana, whose country chairs the 15-member council.

The Palestinian death toll soared to 476 after the bloodiest single day in Gaza in five years, with a spokesman for the enclave's emergency services saying more than a third of Sunday's 120 victims were women and children.

The Israeli army said 13 soldiers had been killed inside Gaza on Sunday, raising to 18 the number of soldiers killed since the ground operation began late on Thursday.

Late Sunday, the armed wing of Hamas claimed it had kidnapped an Israeli soldier, prompting celebrations in the streets of Gaza City and West Bank cities.

"The Israeli soldier Shaul Aaron is in the hands of the Qassam Brigades," a spokesman using the nom-de-guerre Abu Obeida said in a televised address.

Israel's UN ambassador Ron Prosor denied a soldier had been kidnapped, saying: "Those rumors are untrue."

A spokeswoman for the Israeli military said they were investigating the claim.

- Diplomatic push -

During the urgent Security Council talks Palestinian envoy Ryad Mansour called for decisive steps to end the violence, and voiced frustration with what he termed the top world body's failure to take a strong stand.

"The Council failed again and again to shoulder its responsibility," Mansour told reporters.

Prosor noted Israel had agreed to earlier ceasefire offers from Egypt and was acting in self-defense.

Diplomats said no formal statement was expected to emerge from the session.

Speaking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by telephone early Monday, Obama expressed his concern over the deaths on both sides, the White House said in a statement.

In their second call in three days, Obama "reaffirmed Israel's right to defend itself" and called for an "immediate ceasefire" in Gaza.

US Secretary of State John Kerry was flying to Cairo on Monday for meetings with senior officials from Egypt and other countries.

British Prime Minister David Cameron also spoke with Netanyahu, reiterating "the UK’s strong support for Israel’s right to take proportionate action to defend itself from" Gaza rockets, while expressing condolences over the Israeli deaths and concern over the "mounting civilian casualties in Gaza."

An Israeli tank moves near the border with Gaza July 21, 2014. Israeli forces killed at least 10 Pal …
Cameron agreed with Netanyahu that the way out of the "spiral of violence" was through the Egyptian ceasefire initiative, a spokesman for Cameron said.

Ceasefire discussions between Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal and Palestinian president in Qatar were due to take place on Monday after being delayed by a day.

UN chief Ban Ki-moon was also in Doha where he urged Israel to "exercise maximum restraint".

"Too many innocent people are dying...(and) living in constant fear," he told a news conference in Doha.

So far, truce efforts have been rejected by Hamas which has pressed on with its own attacks, undaunted by the Israeli bombardment by land, sea and air.

In the early hours of Monday Israeli jets carried out strikes throughout Gaza, including in southern Rafah and Khan Yunis and northern Beit Lahiya.

Witnesses said warplanes had bombed the home of Hamas politburo member Imad al-Alami in Gaza City, as well as the Khan Yunis home of head of security and police in Gaza, General Saleh Abu Sharekh. No injuries were reported in either attack.

On Sunday thousands of Palestinians fled from Shejaiya, near Gaza City, Shejaiya, after a night of heavy shelling which killed 72, an AFP correspondent reported.

The UN agency for Palestinian refugees UNRWA has opened 61 of its schools to shelter more than 81,000 people who have fled their homes.

The Doctors Without Borders charity urged Israel to "stop bombing civilians trapped in the Gaza Strip", noting the majority of the injured arriving in the Al-Shifa hospital were women and children.

"While the official line is that the ground offensive is aimed at destroying tunnels, what we see on the ground is that bombing is indiscriminate and that those who are dying are civilians," the French NGO said in a statement.

- Netanyahu blames Hamas -

Netanyahu has blamed the civilian casualties on Hamas using innocents "as human shields."

He insisted on Sunday that the military campaign had strong international backing.

"We are carrying out a complex, deep, intensive activity inside the Gaza Strip and there is world support for this... very strong support," he said before a security cabinet meeting.

Although Israel said earlier Sunday it was expanding its ground operation to destroy the network of tunnels used by militants to stage cross-border attacks and fire rockets, Netanyahu said troops could end their mission "fairly quickly".

His Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon also suggested it could end within days, demanding international action to "demilitarise Gaza".

Palestinian militants have over the past 12 days fired 1,414 mortars and rockets that hit Israel, with the Iron Dome air defence system intercepting another 377, the army said.

Thousands participated in rallies in France, Vienna, Stockholm and Amsterdam to oppose Israel's offensive, with a demonstration in the northern Paris suburb of Sarcelles descending into chaos as protesters set fire to bins and looted shops.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I for one despise the death of the innocent people. But when the enemy is using them as human shields. What do you do?

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First , lets not forget for hundreds of years it was called Palestine for a reason . Second, there will never be peace until both sides want to compromise .
It is up to both sides to say" man we are sick of this ". They both are going to have to give up somethings and right now neither wants to , The Palestinian wants revenge and all of Israeli leaders are ex-generals from their armed forces .

Reactions: jae

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kicks hamas' ass! says it all....

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hamas is a group of fanatics (also in other countries ) who have adopted the Palestinian cause, that will not solve the conflict long term.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Obama can suck my dick ! shut his yap and back the israelis
Not to start a war here (here we go !!) But if your family lived on a property for 200 years and you had the deed to it in your hand, and you could not live there because an Israeli family now occupied your home , you might see a bigger problem here . This has been going on since 1947 , bombing them will not solve the problem . It didn't then, and it will not now. And you run the risk of every bunch of fanatic nuts taking their side . Its not about religion (they tell that to stupid Americans ) It is about property , money and power , just like every other stupid war .

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
no war here, ive had my fill of it , being retired military myself...
siding with hamas or israel , i choose to side with israel, understanding the palesine people are caught in the middle...
what would you suggest as a resolution

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't beat a dog everyday then be shocked when it bites you . Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome is a sign of insanity. We have backed Israel for 67 years ,all that's been done is, building a breeding ground for homicidal maniacs . Israel deserves the right to protect itself, but if they want our aid they have to solve this problem . The path that is being followed has been traveled for almost a lifetime . Before 1945 every religion and nationality lived there in peace . If they want our cash ,military aid or whatever they should earn it and make the world safer. They live there, only they can solve it . Both sides have to compromise and only Israel can get them to the table , then there is no room for Hamas .
It has become a haven for every terrorist group at one time or another . No parent anywhere in the world wants their child hiding in the rubble of a bombed building. But if that wall falls on that kid the whole family will hate you . Give the Palestinians some hope , someway to see daylite and they will kick Hamas out themselves . If you got a patch of dirt , throw trash on it and ignore it ,don't get mad if all it grows is rocks . You have to look at yourself
and say" gee what did I do wrong" . I'm just sick of seeing the same old, same old and then doing the same old . This does not hurt only those two sides
it now effects everyone, everywhere .

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
When faced with civilized men and barbarians, always back the civilized men.

Israel is the only democracy in the region, and they should have our unwavering support. I am very proud, as a Canadian, of our PM's unequivocal support for Israel.

There is a saying I like about this situation "Disarm the Muslims and there will be no more war in the middle east. Disarm Israel and there will be no more Jews in the middle east"

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Obama can suck my dick ! shut his yap and back the israelis

I get what you are saying.

But don't offer Obama a special treat for being an Asshat!

He might have the secret service track you down and take you up on your offer:eek:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have shot missles at Israel day after day after day, although they intercepted them as I understand. Israel finally responded. What the fuck do they expect ? They asked for it and they got it.

Sounds a bit like the United States. Slow to anger, but dont keep nipping at our heals, cause after a while, we will bite back. And when we do, you had better run, fight or get out of the way.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When faced with civilized men and barbarians, always back the civilized men.

Israel is the only democracy in the region, and they should have our unwavering support. I am very proud, as a Canadian, of our PM's unequivocal support for Israel.

There is a saying I like about this situation "Disarm the Muslims and there will be no more war in the middle east. Disarm Israel and there will be no more Jews in the middle east"
Let me understand this barbarians, muslims ? So you say ,they are all the same,thats called genocide. Hitler would have made you star of the class. Hitler would have loved you. How about the Muslims that live in your town ? Kill them too .? We have Palestinians , Arabs,Egyptians so on and so forth . Since , when are all Palestinians ,Hamas. Wow,all you know is what you see on CNN. Reading your post I have to wonder who the barbarian is . So if a crime occurs in your town the military can go in and just level it ,because ,hey they are all just canadians . Your train of thought , not mine . You should really get an education , not all is true in the La La land of the internet .

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have shot missles at Israel day after day after day, although they intercepted them as I understand. Israel finally responded. What the fuck do they expect ? They asked for it and they got it.

Sounds a bit like the United States. Slow to anger, but dont keep nipping at our heals, cause after a while, we will bite back. And when we do, you had better run, fight or get out of the way.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let's not put words in other peoples mouth here.
This is an extended war of the war on terror, brought to you by Israel.. They need to oust Hamas once and for all. Completely and decisively.

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Let me understand this barbarians, muslims ? So you say ,they are all the same,thats called genocide. Hitler would have made you star of the class. Hitler would have loved you. How about the Muslims that live in your town ? Kill them too .? We have Palestinians , Arabs,Egyptians so on and so forth . Since , when are all Palestinians ,Hamas. Wow,all you know is what you see on CNN. Reading your post I have to wonder who the barbarian is . So if a crime occurs in your town the military can go in and just level it ,because ,hey they are all just canadians . Your train of thought , not mine . You should really get an education , not all is true in the La La land of the internet .

You're funny, invoking Godwin's Law so quickly. Its pretty obvious who the barbarians are - Israel uses their missiles to protect their population, while Hamas uses their population to protect their missiles.

Actually, Hitler was a great fan of Islam, because much of the Islamic blood hatred of Jews fit right in with his plans. In fact, he frequently corresponded and met with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who some credit with persuading Hitler to go ahead with his "Final Solution". Here is a link that talks about their association and friendship:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muftihit.html

Many Muslims openly support Hitler and laud him as a great man.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You're funny, invoking Godwin's Law so quickly. Its pretty obvious who the barbarians are - Israel uses their missiles to protect their population, while Hamas uses their population to protect their missiles.

Actually, Hitler was a great fan of Islam, because much of the Islamic blood hatred of Jews fit right in with his plans. In fact, he frequently corresponded and met with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who some credit with persuading Hitler to go ahead with his "Final Solution". Here is a link that talks about their association and friendship:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muftihit.html

Many Muslims openly support Hitler and laud him as a great man.
So sorry, but with all due respect , it's hard to converse with those who can not read . Was that in 1945 or 1947 !! . Didn't the Arabs take the allies side in both World Wars . Go back and read my posts....... . How many Palestinians or Israelis have you spoken to . When was the last time you lived there, visited , or spoke to someone who did.. When was the last time you spoke to a Muslim. Not every Palestinian belongs to Hamas . So from the comfort of your computer chair have another war .
Like they have for 67 years . Like we had in Vietnam , Iraq or how about the war on drugs , how did that work out for ya ? Look at history and the cause of the conflict. The rest of the world sees us as saying" see things the way we do or we grab guns and kill you ". And you wonder why they hate us !! Do the same thing they did 60 years ago and in 60 years you will have the same problem . With all due respect .. our allies are not always right . We backed the Shah of Iran , a simple greedy dictator , look at what happened there , you proud of that ? The people had no schools and starved and he had million dollar parties. Ok , I'm out, look at the facts and history and not what your told to look at .

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
You're funny... You are very inarticulate and yet you scream endlessly on a subject about which you know nothing.

Hamas are barbarians. That is a fact. They even state that they "love death more than you love life"

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?doc_id=8022&fi=157

That is a barbarian, no?

There is only one functioning democracy in the Middle East. There is also only one Non-Muslim country. It is pretty easy, even for someone such as yourself, to do that math. I support the civilized man, you go ahead and lend your support to the Barbarians.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did I at any time DEFEND Hamas !! WOW, Can you read ? "That is a barbarian , no ?" Is poor English ,Sir. Did I at any time defend a terrorist ! Man ,clean your glasses , put the beer away , stay off the crack . Again go back and read my posts. When you have to lie to defend yourself you sound like the F.D.A. At the very start, I said Israel has the right to defend itself . Go sober up , get a breath of fresh air . FOOL !! Your a real moron !!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're funny... You are very inarticulate and yet you scream endlessly on a subject about which you know nothing.

Hamas are barbarians. That is a fact. They even state that they "love death more than you love life"

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?doc_id=8022&fi=157

That is a barbarian, no?

There is only one functioning democracy in the Middle East. There is also only one Non-Muslim country. It is pretty easy, even for someone such as yourself, to do that math. I support the civilized man, you go ahead and lend your support to the Barbarians.
Sir, twice I said with all due respect .Also, I never attempted to defend terrorism.

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Ha! You continue to amuse me, sir, well done! Sorry to disappoint, but my grammar is as sound as my arguments.

I don't see any lies in anything I have posted thus far. Maybe you can point them out for me (THAT should be good for a giggle)? As for YOUR posts, well, its pretty hard to tell lies from truth since most of what you write is incomprehensible. Aside from the name calling, honestly, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you could write in complete sentences, that would help.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I'll ALWAYS Back Israel. Hell if I was able to, I'd fly over just to fight along side! :)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time there is hostility, it is Israel on the defensive. Muslims are causing trouble in every country that they go to. It's time to redefine Islam from a religion to a cult, and ban the practice of it in the west. When they behave like a religion, let them practice it freely. When it is an excuse for violence, it must be stopped.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get what you are saying.

But don't offer Obama a special treat for being an Asshat!

He might have the secret service track you down and take you up on your offer:eek:
Perfect!! completely honest reply.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sits next to @WiSilverVape hands over a beer and asks for popcorn.
drinking-48.GIF

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor

Its still the Civilized Man vs. the Barbarians. I always back the Civilized Man.

And it has been, is, and always will be about Religion. Muslims cannot stand the idea of "the most despised of all creatures" being in control of Jerusalem. The whole idea of "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1968, when it was invented out of thin air as a propaganda tool by Muslim countries (after they got their asses collectively handed to them by Israel).

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its still the Civilized Man vs. the Barbarians. I always back the Civilized Man.

And it has been, is, and always will be about Religion. Muslims cannot stand the idea of "the most despised of all creatures" being in control of Jerusalem. The whole idea of "Palestinians" didn't exist before 1968, when it was invented out of thin air as a propaganda tool by Muslim countries (after they got their asses collectively handed to them by Israel).[/QUOTE}
[You sir should work on your mod , public relations and your education . There are Palestinians who are christian, atheist and Jew. Palestine has been around since the ancient Greeks . Your education is based on hate , spreading hate and falsehoods . By the way when one person waited over 3 months for their mod you would not give them a refund , I do not find you a reliable source of information .]

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ARTISAN VAPING (THAT IN ITSELF IS A JOKE) look around you are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone . Before 1947 Muslim, Jew ,and Christian all lived together with no problems .

Last edited:

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LMAO at the "Before 1947" comment ... Does that mean the Crusades were as fictional as the Holocaust ??? ;)

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
ARTISAN VAPING (THAT IN ITSELF IS A JOKE) look around you are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone . Before 1947 Muslim, Jew ,and Christian all lived together with no problems .

Oh-oh, the angry angry little man is back.

Getting tired of ECF? Come to troll here for a while, Mr. Trolly McTrollerson?

You must be quite the barabrian honestly, to defend barbarians with so much vigor. Blow up any cafes lately? Please, avail us all of your jihadist exploits.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMAO at the "Before 1947" comment ... Does that mean the Crusades were as fictional as the Holocaust ??? ;)
Modern times dude , modern times , sorry for the misunderstanding . And I am in no way anti Israel .

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh-oh, the angry angry little man is back.

Getting tired of ECF? Come to troll here for a while, Mr. Trolly McTrollerson?

You must be quite the barabrian honestly, to defend barbarians with so much vigor. Blow up any cafes lately? Please, avail us all of your jihadist exploits.
Read my whole post dude , stop spreading hate ,and falsehoods, get an education . Hate , hate and hate will never stop this problem .

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
What's stopping you? Just curious.

Some birth defects from when my father served, have limited me! I've tried to go into the military *all branches* many times during & after HS, my father would tell them to F-Off... *My father would've never went to vietnam, if he knew his son would still be fighting the war* *Sorry re-phrase Police Action*

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Read my whole post dude , stop spreading hate ,and falsehoods, get an education . Hate , hate and hate will never stop this problem .

I think its you that needs an edumacation. You don't seem very edumacated to me, plus you're the one who does the name-calling and hate-spreading. All part of your Jihadist agenda, I suppose.

You defend barbarians, for gosh sake! Don't get much less edumacated than that.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some birth defects from when my father served, have limited me! I've tried to go into the military *all branches* many times during & after HS, my father would tell them to F-Off... *My father would've never went to vietnam, if he knew his son would still be fighting the war* *Sorry re-phrase Police Action*
Don't defend yourself guy .Everyone in my family has been in the U.S.Military including Normandy beach (1944), dude we are all Americans , no worries .

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Israel offered a cease fire but hamas told them to suck a dick. So they are getting blasted

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to add info to this...
Before the British diplomacy in 1917 Palestine was last under turkish reign, Palestine has never really been a free state so to speak. Britain tried and failed, because of a couple reasons.
Thru out history religion has been war propaganda for the weak and foolish , that is a slight blanket statement as its just a generalization of Zionist vs Muslim. Before and after WW2 Hitler and Palestine went hand in hand, in fact hitler granted immunity and safe harbor to many Muslims that wanted to eradicate the Jews. After the war things shuffled and Palestine was close to free but didn't allow it in a sense, Israel offered treaty after treaty since the unification of land to them and Palestine was upset and there is proof of this. From stating if Muslims succeed then the rivers will run red of blood and the zionist knew if they were disarmed then it would come to pass, red river that is. Well Palestine decided to seek revenge in the act of Jerusalem, way before the Palestine reign jews have been persecuted. And Palestine much like other Muslim countries are anti-Zionist and death mongers.... sorry but it is obvious and always has been, nothing against Muslims its just history and even the Muslim based leaders have said it many times...
I dont really take sides because it does not really matter what I think, both have pros and cons. I will say after all countries bordering the Palestine country decided to back a pro-muslim attack on the Zionist regions after the land split it only got worse, and when Egypt stood up the remaining Muslim countries decided to wage a holy war, over land rights, why? Money, ports, location, religious reasons, hate and many other reasons.
I do hope people look at it from both sides-
Not fair they took land and displaced many to create the zionist state.
Palestine being slaves only to be offered freedom and then to bite the hand that feeds them.
Regardless, I have my thoughts about it all and since this battle goes back evem before Palestine was a country says we should consider the pros and cons. Its a catch 22 no matter the side your on.
Anonymous should not have hacked the Israeli internets as it goes against everything anonops stands for, that also bothers me big time.
Ok now im just rambling...

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Drop a nuke look what it did to japan when they were trying to flex their power....just saying

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do want to add that I am not pro-religion or anti, I just hate when i see it brought into a war.
I am not for either side as I think and feel both have plus and minus issue's, its a great way to learn but a horrible ideology to pick sides as its lose/lose. No doubt I could go into why both have a right and both have no right to do exactly what it is they are doing... at that point im painting myself into a proverbial corner, just the way it is. Even if we were evenly split them apart it would never end the war as all the surrounding countries would keep the fight alive in one way or another.
It sounds horrible but we as a country can not win nor help fix the problem. We need the area for military/petro dollar/trade/power and more, if we give it up we lose some un allies/location/tactical training/war lords and a ton of other things. Damned if you do and rammed if you dont....
I have no right answer as all are wrong to some extent. ...

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Here's hoping they wipe each other off the face of the earth.

If they did.. You would regret the outcome. Because hands down, radical islam will never stop until every non-muslim is converted, or eradicated. If Haammas and Israel both destroy each other, the next radical faction will rise and move to the next territory, still starving its people, still killing innocents..

Israel ignores obama, because they understand that he is a paper tiger.. All talk. No action..

Puffinstein

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Being Jewish, I have a great love for Israel . Israel has every right to fight back, they have been hit with rocket fire for decades without retaliation. Now that they are retaliating, it's all over the news. The Philistines aka Palestinians should not have control over Gaza in the first place, the Land belongs to Israel and Israel is going to be forced to retake Gaza to end the rocket fire.

Israel is a force not to be reckoned with, not because they have a great Military. The country is the size of metro Atlanta and has defended itself with great prowess with several enemies breathing down it's neck. They are a force not to be reckoned with because of God!

VU Sponsors