PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same here they had some nice ones in there I'm vaping on dirty armadillo water blister today I been through about 4 bottles
OK WTF is dirty armadillo water blister? Never heard of that one.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK WTF is dirty armadillo water blister? Never heard of that one.
Lol Inorite

9031dd0229d54885367da16c12f807c2.jpg

Its cotton candy blueberry raspberry guava blend has a strong blueberry raspberry tart taste to it

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it looks like you guys got your group. I haven't had time to get on until now . But I'll check my pm after this and maybe we can work something out.

@Obsidian... I run my Subtank Mini with stock 1.2ohm coils, and home rebuilt coils ~1.2-1.5ohm with 30pg/70vg all the time. I've also used the .5ohm coils with the same 30/70 juice. I've never had any problems with dry hits, and sometimes I take full 10 second hits, and sometimes chain vape. Never had any problems. If I go to 20pg/80vg, then I experience some dry hits both during a long hit and/or chain vaping. I use my Subtank Mini on an iStick 50w, so it'll run any one of the coils no problem. I hope that clarifies it a little better.

Yes sir... There are a lot of different ideas of what companies define a MaxVG as. So that really cleared that up. It's good to know what you are using. Our MaxVG is just that... The Maximum amount of VG possible, or rather the lowest amount of PG in the juice, that will carry the correct flavor (up to low 90s depending on the flavor extracts/concentrates used). 30/70s are great for any Subtank, even w/o a sub ohm coil in it. 50/50s are great for all tanks.

Obsidian- any pixy stick flavors or the like? And I think you follow me on Instagram as of about 20 minutes ago.

I haven't been on Instagram in weeks... But I'll get on and check ya out... I'll check to see if we have our Pixie type flavors in a higher VG
Did I hear talk about high VG juices :)
Love high VG juices
Damn straight ya did
I wrap a protective rubber band around Pinky's tank because I'm always knocking her onto the floor.
5381c4631d56dccd2873298f83900763.jpg
Someone throw this Girl a Vape band in the PIF BOX
New York is a BIG state man...these people could be 6 hours away from each other, I have no clue. Who would want to spend the time to figure that all out?
From what I read before they were just going to work it out amongst themselves. So whoever was 1st (from the randomizer) in that State would be the time that they all would meet up. Then you'd just skip the others who met up for that round. If they didn't meet up then it'd just go as normal

Last edited:

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haha...you need to control your impulses! Never used a God mod...I think they look strange personally. I also don't see the point for that high of wattage...well I see the point, it's just not for me. Not my vaping style. To each his own though. I agree, there are some good deals as of late.

They actually aren't that much wider than a Sigelei 100/150 or IPV3... The only reason I could see using one is just for the advantage of the battery life of 3 18650s

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been destroying some Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve (Creme De La Creme). If you haven't had it grab some if you can find any... It'll be another 4 to 6 months before you can get it again

c5a82de4b4a8dd57274e2a2eef134180.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well it looks like you guys got your group. I haven't had time to get on until now . But I'll check my pm after this and maybe we can work something out.

Yes sir... There are a lot of different ideas of what companies define a MaxVG as. So that really cleared that up. It's good to know what you are using. Our MaxVG is just that... The Maximum amount of VG possible, or rather the lowest amount of PG in the juice, that will carry the correct flavor (up to low 90s depending on the flavor extracts/concentrates used). 30/70s are great for any Subtank, even w/o a sub ohm coil in it. 50/50s are great for all tanks.

I haven't been on Instagram in weeks... But I'll get on and check ya out... I'll check to see if we have our Pixie type flavors in a higher VG

Damn straight ya did

Someone throw this Girl a Vape band in the PIF BOX

From what I read before they were just going to work it out amongst themselves. So whoever was 1st (from the randomizer) in that State would be the time that they all would meet up. Then you'd just skip the others who met up for that round. If they didn't meet up then it'd just go as normal
This is towards your vape band comment ... You know how hard it is to find those things around here with out having to order a product to get just the vape band is nearly impossible I had to order some Odin juice to get mine >.< its like vape shops here are ignorant to what they are

577ef94d4c1c8901dab0a7a21b54913d.jpg

I used orings and he at shrink before this lol gotta do what you gotta do

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You know how hard it is to find those things around here with out having to order a product to get just the vape band is nearly impossible I had to order some Odin juice to get mine >.< its like vape shops here are ignorant to what they are

I used orings and he at shrink before this lol gotta do what you gotta do

That's ridiculous... Guess they've never used a tube mod that is slippery, an atty with too much airflow, needed to protect the glass on a tank or the finish on a mod/atty. That sucks

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's ridiculous... Guess they've never used a tube mod that is slippery, an atty with too much airflow, needed to protect the glass on a tank or the finish on a mod/atty. That sucks
Yeah every time I look I can't find them or someone wan s to sell a lot of like 200 bands for 8bagillion $ lol

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Obsidian... I run my Subtank Mini with stock 1.2ohm coils, and home rebuilt coils ~1.2-1.5ohm with 30pg/70vg all the time. I've also used the .5ohm coils with the same 30/70 juice. I've never had any problems with dry hits, and sometimes I take full 10 second hits, and sometimes chain vape. Never had any problems. If I go to 20pg/80vg, then I experience some dry hits both during a long hit and/or chain vaping. I use my Subtank Mini on an iStick 50w, so it'll run any one of the coils no problem. I hope that clarifies it a little better.

Running high VG in tanks isn't too hard, it takes a bit of practice and learning though.
When I used my Nautilus tanks and Atlantis tank, I used 80+ % VG and rarely had issues with dry hits after priming.

I got into the habit of blowing a puff of air down into the drip tip every once in a while to keep pressure in the tank. Not a lot of air, maybe the amount and force of a light cough. Keep the air holes uncovered while doing it and use just enough force to make a bubble of air appear in the tank and float to the top. Takes a bit of practice to figure out how much air to blow and how much force to use without making it flood, but it does allow you to run those high VG juices that so many seem obsessed with saying can't be used in tanks.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Running high VG in tanks isn't too hard, it takes a bit of practice and learning though.
When I used my Nautilus tanks and Atlantis tank, I used 80+ % VG and rarely had issues with dry hits after priming.

I got into the habit of blowing a puff of air down into the drip tip every once in a while to keep pressure in the tank. Not a lot of air, kept the air holes uncovered while doing it, so just enough to make a small bubble of air appear in the tank and float to the top. Takes a bit of practice to figure out how much air to blow and how much force to use, but it does allow you to run those high VG juices that so many seem obsessed with saying can't be used in tanks.
Yeah I don't have any problems with it but I'd hate to send someone some juice and they kill an atomizer in the process

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On a side note, speaking of high VG, I have a nice DIY cotton candy that is 97% VG, 3% PG from flavoring.
Clouds like a steam locomotive.

So far the only flavor I've figured out how to make nicely.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On a side note, speaking of high VG, I have a nice DIY cotton candy that is 97% VG, 3% PG from flavoring.

www.vaporgate.com

Check out their C Class juice. 99.9% VG

The MFPB is badass btw

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Oh and try using some Flavor Art... It is ultra concentrated. I carry their whole line if you need to pick some up

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry guys,I wasn't trying to cause a ruckus.
I hadn't thought about the work that RZA put into this already. Thanks man.
my line of thought was that shorter trips = less chance for the usps to screw up and that if two people were close enough they could simply deliver it by hand and maybe meet a new friend.

Idk,maybe just something to think about for 7.

Cheers,

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think anyone took what you said in anyway but trying to be helpful

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"This domain may be for sale"
vapergate
(honestly, I make that same e vs o mistake all the time too)

Oh and try using some Flavor Art... It is ultra concentrated. I carry their whole line if you need to pick some up

That's what I have read a lot, and most of my flavors are FA. But so far, it seems that I'm missing whatever trick is needed for FA.

The cotton candy I made is only 3% flavoring, Flavor West and tastes good.
Others I have attempted:
10% FA Lemon Sicily - barely taste
10% FA Caramel - barely taste
10% FA Orange - barely taste
10% FA Strawberry - ungodly strong, cut it to 5%, still strong
10% FA Grape - ungodly strong, cut it to 5%, still ungodly strong
10% FA Raspberry - ungodly strong, cut it to 5%, still strong
10% FW blueberry - strong, cut it to 5%, tastes great (unsure about this one, think the percentages are correct)

I might try new batches of the strawberry, grape, and raspberry later today and write down what I find good.
Odd thing about those ones that I can 'barely taste' is that they taste strong out of the bottle, and smell strong as well. But barely any taste when vaping them.

Last edited:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry guys,I wasn't trying to cause a ruckus.
I hadn't thought about the work that RZA put into this already. Thanks man.
my line of thought was that shorter trips = less chance for the usps to screw up and that if two people were close enough they could simply deliver it by hand and maybe meet a new friend.

Idk,maybe just something to think about for 7.

Cheers,
Actually I'm in 3 boxes 5.0,6.0 and one on a different forum we will call 1.0 but here's the cool thing 5.0 has been running for 3-4 months now and the 6.0 and 1.0 are starting at the same time but 6.0 is using the random list the 1.0 is doing the short inline list so I'm gonna see best and worst of both worlds and can report my findings for future boxes

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wwgqXZh.jpg

Here's what I'm shipping to start. Sorry for the ugly pic.

A few bags of organic cotton and some freshly twisted 28 gauge kanthal, my pro tank 2, my back up battery before my I stick became my back up, and that shit ton of juice I was talkng about.

wwgqXZh.jpg

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
About to mail in initial donation:

MBV Maui Sunrise - about 25ml, 6mg - had vaped this a bit.
Butterfly's Custom Juices Eggnog - 30ml, 6mg
Hoover Blind Tiger - 15ml, 6mg
Free State Vapor Organic Serpents Plot - 30ml, 6mg. Excellent pomegranate. Kills wicks so don't use it in non-rebuildables.
Steel Vapor I Beam - 30ml, 6mg. Steel Vapor is a local B&M. This flavor is a blend of Kahlua, Cream, and Dark Chocolate.
A few delrin 510 tips.

Please note that the bottles are opened and I either liked them but rarely used them, or I dripped them to taste them and didn't like them (hope this isn't an issue).

initial-donation.JPG

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tossed in a few more bottles since I still had space in the box.

Georgia Peach from Vapor Still - 30mg, 3mg nic
Nicquid Smoothonal - 9x 5ml bottles, 6mg nic (a coworker PIF'd them to me, but I don't like it, so hopefully somebody in the list likes menthol vapes)
MBV Oatmeal Treats - 5ml bottle, 0mg nic

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guys I don't know if you know how big the medium flat rate boxes are but if everyone send a shit ton of juice right off the bat we'll be sending around a large box of juice... 12" * 12" * 5.5" for $18 Just want to make sure everyone is okay with that

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guys I don't know if you know how big the medium flat rate boxes are but if everyone send a shit ton of juice right off the bat we'll be sending around a large box of juice... 12" * 12" * 5.5" for $18 Just want to make sure everyone is okay with that

That's fine with me. I kinda feel bad because for the most part all I have to offer is juice and RBA supplies when I see people posting pics of mods and other higher value stuff. But both juice and RBA supplies seem pretty common in boxes. I'm not a mod collector so will likely only be taking juices out of the box when it gets to me as well.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a request:
I'm relatively new to vaping. I'm learning as fast as I can, but there's a L-O-T I don't know. So I'm hoping that whatever is in the box is identified, especially hardware not in its original packaging.
Thank you. That is all. Carry on.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm cool with ANYTHING in the box. That's why it's a PIF if some one has a mech mod to PIF and someone has been wanting to try getting into something a little more than the ego twist that's what this is all about. Me personally don't need anything. I diy my juice and I drip. Sometimes I like to sample other manufacturers juices to see what else is out there so personally I look forward to seeing lots of juices.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
About the vape bands:
I'm lucky: my area has many b&m's. But the ONE that sells bands sells bands with their logo on them and in only one width GRRRRRRR! My solution, as pictured in my previous post, is to wrap a rubber band around the tank atop my istick50. I have several different tanks in use daily, each with a different juice. Each rubber band is a different color, and I know which juice is in which tank according to the color of the rubber band.
That's how I roll, until I find a better way.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't really have much to send but I'm gonna send a few diy bottles I made up that I personally like if that's ok
Its not about what you put in the original idea is to pay it forward not donate good stuff
Yeah that was an issue with 5.0 people kept adding juice at one time we thought of splitting it into two boxes but decided not to I ended up in the middle so I took nearly 20 bottles I liked the taste of cause hardly anyone took any and I reorganized the box into a smaller medium afterwards I'll probably do the same again seeings how I'm in the middle again
That's fine with me. I kinda feel bad because for the most part all I have to offer is juice and RBA supplies when I see people posting pics of mods and other higher value stuff. But both juice and RBA supplies seem pretty common in boxes. I'm not a mod collector so will likely only be taking juices out of the box when it gets to me as well.
Like I said before we don't judge on what you take or what you add this is to help the needy so if you see it and want it grab it and please don't be shy with taking the juice its about 70% of most boxes
I have a request:
I'm relatively new to vaping. I'm learning as fast as I can, but there's a L-O-T I don't know. So I'm hoping that whatever is in the box is identified, especially hardware not in its original packaging.
Thank you. That is all. Carry on.
Most people were labeling them or posting info on them ... Its hard to keep up with original boxes like some of us do
032c21c9e7ac5ffa5fd185604ab5f002.jpg

but the good thing is we have knowledgeable people here so just ask and we can help you out

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
About the vape bands:
I'm lucky: my area has many b&m's. But the ONE that sells bands sells bands with their logo on them and in only one width GRRRRRRR! My solution, as pictured in my previous post, is to wrap a rubber band around the tank atop my istick50. I have several different tanks in use daily, each with a different juice. Each rubber band is a different color, and I know which juice is in which tank according to the color of the rubber band.
That's how I roll, until I find a better way.
Just don't do like I did and wrap rubber bands around a copper mod to protect the finish....it actually pant is the copper >.<

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just don't do like I did and wrap rubber bands around a copper mod to protect the finish....it actually pant is the copper >.<
No problem there. I live with a metalworker (boyfriend). He would NEVER let me harm any metal LOL.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No problem there. I live with a metalworker (boyfriend). He would NEVER let me harm any metal LOL.
Lol yeah after the rubber band incident I tried ammonia patina

96fa762216610883316f3fd00c6b16a4.jpg

But I didn't like the idea of a piss cover mod so I stripped it and went with a heated patina with just a torch and water

ad43fa377677cecb03b83205fcb02c2e.jpg

But it all fades eventually sadface

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol yeah after the rubber band incident I tried ammonia patina

96fa762216610883316f3fd00c6b16a4.jpg

But I didn't like the idea of a piss cover mod so I stripped it and went with a heated patina with just a torch and water

ad43fa377677cecb03b83205fcb02c2e.jpg

But it all fades eventually sadface
Stupid copper. So problematic. I'm not a fan. I collect teapots, and I just inherited my grandmother's family heirloom copper teapot. It's a burden, it really is; I don't know whether to leave the patina on it or polish it - over and over and over ad nauseum.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Stupid copper. So problematic. I'm not a fan. I collect teapots, and I just inherited my grandmother's family heirloom copper teapot. It's a burden, it really is; I don't know whether to leave the patina on it or polish it - over and over and over ad nauseum.
I love natural patina

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Get a $5 can of shellac to spray over nice polished copper. And it's all Natural and non-toxic!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Get a $5 can of shellac to spray over nice polished copper. And it's all Natural and non-toxic!
Yeah works for buffed or polished copper but with that heat patina it turns everything brown

Like here's what it looks like this was blue and purple in the other pic

bfcee5e7fec19bbb97e2037093b838b7.jpg

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My local B&M sells a juice called "pinup" and each flavor is a different pinup girl and every bottle has a vape-band on it.
OMGosh! I have to get some of this, if only to show my boyfriend who is obsessed with pinup girls! And vapebands for me! Win-win.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
57310648a9984c5cb9732121c2fd83b1.jpg

When you old truck craps out don't get rid it turn it into a trailer
I saw that so much in New Mexico last summer! Crazy. I had to spend the summer there last summer because my brother was ill.

VU Sponsors