Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, there was an earlier discussion about it somewhere in the thread. Basically I was saying I hoped random was nice to us, and didn't send it from NY, to LA, to NY, to LA, to NY, to LA. The order actually doesn't seem too bad from initial looks at it. I see quite a few same state people grouped together as it is.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning :)

Not that I slept last night... We had to put our cat down so I'm kinda wrecked.

Not trying to down though. Thanks for having me aboard!

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey does anyone on the list vape at 0? Had a buddy who was weaning down just quit vaping and passed me off his 0 mg.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We can start whenever. I'm in no hurry.

Looking at the list though,would anyone oppose forgoing the randomization and rework it to keep the box moving from state to state?
We're all in the Midwest to eastern side and quite a few in the same states.
I propose we keep Brandon as #1 and just send it clockwise around the country.
any objections?
I'm not opposed and once it gets to LA the 3 of us could meet and look it over that's about a week in shipping shaved off the time... Seems a little more efficient

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning :)

Not that I slept last night... We had to put our cat down so I'm kinda wrecked.

Not trying to down though. Thanks for having me aboard!
Really sorry to hear that our fur babies are as much family as the humans, sometimes more so. Btw welcome to our chaos...great to have you!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Last edited:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I question the authenticity of your randomizer I mean it put me #10 both times
Okay, well, here's the thing...then isn't that going to change who needs to send initial contributions and who doesn't? All of the PM's have already been sent, so you're going to have to update everyone, and I feel that's just going to confuse people. Besides that, like I said, I've already spent my time doing the work that I've done, so I'm not going to spend the time to redo it, or figure out the clockwise order around the country, or group people in like states to shave off a week or two. I was looking to do a simple PIF box, just as all the others have been done, and right now that's what we have. I wasn't really looking to reinvent the wheel. I explained clearly how it was going to be done, that's how it was done. @Geauxst the list was copy and pasted in the list randomizer on random.org and copied and pasted from there to here.
Hey does anyone on the list vape at 0? Had a buddy who was weaning down just quit vaping and passed me off his 0 mg.
Anyone who DIY can use 0mg juice since we can just add NIC to it as needed. There may be someone who vapes 0mg in here as well.
He put you in the middle of the box, I thought you would like that position.....
I didn't "put" him anywhere. I didn't really care for my position either, and actually thought about re-rolling it, but didn't think that was fair.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry @bondo it's a neat idea per se, and I'm not just trying to shoot your idea down. However, all other boxes have used random order, as this box stated was going to be done that way. I'm the one keeping track of everything and I've already spent my time and effort randomizing the list, and assembling the address/contact list in the order that it is now. Your idea really wouldn't shave off any time nor would it save any money the way I see it...that's all.
Technically speaking in our case his idea would save time and money be cause we have 2 big groups in two states that could correlate and save the 2 day shipping per person cutting about a week off time for each group then split the exit cost saving money so I think its a valid idea

That being said ... It was stated from the beginning it would be random and the randomizer didn't do bad with it and Rza did go through all the work already to set it up so ultimately I say we follow the guide lines that were set in the beginning, but at the same time take bondo's suggestion in advisement for the second round or future boxes.... Mix it up a bit

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Technically speaking in our case his idea would save time and money be cause we have 2 big groups in two states that could correlate and save the 2 day shipping per person cutting about a week off time for each group then split the exit cost saving money so I think its a valid idea

That being said ... It was stated from the beginning it would be random and the randomizer didn't do bad with it and Rza did go through all the work already to set it up so ultimately I say we follow the guide lines that were set in the beginning, but at the same time take bondo's suggestion in advisement for the second round or future boxes.... Mix it up a bit
That's a lot of coordination and figuring that someone has to do, and I'm really not interested in doing it for one, for two, the list has been posted and PM's have been sent. I've offered people to trade positions if they choose, and decide mutually, I'll deal with that, fine. Coordinating people's work schedules to meet and things like that has to be done by someone. I still don't see where the cost savings would come in, nor the time. USPS is not the same as UPS. If you send something UPS Ground in the same state, the person will receive the package the next day. Not true with USPS...Priority Mail is still going to take 2 or 3 days regardless...c'mon we're talking about USPS here!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
. @Geauxst the list was copy and pasted in the list randomizer on random.org and copied and pasted from there to here.

I didn't "put" him anywhere. I didn't really care for my position either, and actually thought about re-rolling it, but didn't think that was fair.
I still think you slipped the people at random.org a 20$ and told them to put me there cause you thought it be funny to stick me in the middle

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New York is a BIG state man...these people could be 6 hours away from each other, I have no clue. Who would want to spend the time to figure that all out?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still think you slipped the people at random.org a 20$ and told them to put me there cause you thought it be funny to stick me in the middle
Lol...it was actually a $50. :p Like I said, I didn't see the point in it coming back to me so soon, I seriously was going to reroll it, but like I said, I wanted to be fair and take the first order it spit out.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, well, here's the thing...then isn't that going to change who needs to send initial contributions and who doesn't? All of the PM's have already been sent, so you're going to have to update everyone, and I feel that's just going to confuse people. Besides that, like I said, I've already spent my time doing the work that I've done, so I'm not going to spend the time to redo it, or figure out the clockwise order around the country, or group people in like states to shave off a week or two. I was looking to do a simple PIF box, just as all the others have been done, and right now that's what we have. I wasn't really looking to reinvent the wheel. I explained clearly how it was going to be done, that's how it was done. @Geauxst the list was copy and pasted in the list randomizer on random.org and copied and pasted from there to here.

Anyone who DIY can use 0mg juice since we can just add NIC to it as needed. There may be someone who vapes 0mg in here as well.

I was just being a smart a** didn't mean nothin by it. I think the list is fine and that's what we signed up for. I often like to joke around. Your right and I think if we want in the future to do a different order it should be decided beforehand. Thanks for all your work on this box man I and many in here don't understand all that goes into this to make it run smoothly.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rounded up a few quick items to ship out to help fill the box. Some KohGenDo cotton, a couple drip tips, stainless mesh, an UNused solids burner, 40ish FT of kanthal flat wire, and one extremely rare one of a kind little WHITE screwdriver.
5926b198749e2c1adfe49ab4d8e6fbca.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a shame.
Was he sick?

Two weeks ago he was amazing. Then all of a sudden he started dry heaving. Took him to the vet last week, and he had a uriniary rack infection. They also pulled a tooth that was dead :oops:

Beginning of this week he started falling over on his own. Just, falling over. Took him back, and they drew more blood and found a kidney infection that they didn't a week ago. Gave him a shot, and some oral meds.

All downhill from there... We put him down yesterday.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's a lot of coordination and figuring that someone has to do, and I'm really not interested in doing it for one, for two, the list has been posted and PM's have been sent. I've offered people to trade positions if they choose, and decide mutually, I'll deal with that, fine. Coordinating people's work schedules to meet and things like that has to be done by someone. I still don't see where the cost savings would come in, nor the time. USPS is not the same as UPS. If you send something UPS Ground in the same state, the person will receive the package the next day. Not true with USPS...Priority Mail is still going to take 2 or 3 days regardless...c'mon we're talking about USPS here!
Take a deep breath maybe you read that wrong I'm saying while his idea has merit you put too much work in so we should keep it the way it is

As far as how it would save time and money let me explain what I ment

I don't know about the new York group but the LA group there's 3 of us so under normal conditions I would receive the box 2 days pass I mail it 2 days shipping and 15$ then momabear gets it 2 days then she ships 2 day 15$ then Dody gets it for 2 day and ships it 2 day 15$ so that's 12 days and 45$ later

If we complied the group you could ship it to me or one of them Dody lives 5 mins from me momabear lives 40-45 me and Dody and momabear could meet up 1 day look through the box together ship it out the next day 2 day shipping and split the cost at 5$ a piece so in the end

4 days & 15$ ... That's where it came in do that in 2 states... If possible and that's 20 days &30$ shaved off total shipping

But in the long run I'd say stick to the list you made and in my opinion unless the order conflicts with someone bad then don't let them swap the order on you its too hectic if its an emergency I can see that but stand strong and follow the rules you laid out to begin with(its the one thing I liked about your box it was all laid out and organized)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two weeks ago he was amazing. Then all of a sudden he started dry heaving. Took him to the vet last week, and he had a uriniary rack infection. They also pulled a tooth that was dead :oops:

Beginning of this week he started falling over on his own. Just, falling over. Took him back, and they drew more blood and found a kidney infection that they didn't a week ago. Gave him a shot, and some oral meds.

I am so sorry that must have been a terrible time for you ....

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll put it like this... @Geauxst is my Admin... so if he wants to take it over, re-figure everything, notify everyone of the changes, update the list and contact sheet, he can do that. He just needs to tell me that he will take on all the work, and I'm fine with that. I'll forward him everyone's information, which he will receive regardless, and then I'll just participate like anyone else when the box gets to me. All contributions can be sent to him as well if that's the case. I'm not against the idea per se...I'm just saying it's a lot of work, and I'm NOT doing it. Especially at this stage in the game where the box is pretty much kicked off, even though nothing has been shipped yet, there's been quite a bit done behind the scenes, communicating with everyone, collecting addresses, keeping track of the lists, assembling the address, creating the contact sheet in the order of the random list, PM's sent out to those who need to send contributions, PM's sent to those who don't need to, etc, etc. So @Geauxst you tell me what you want to do, I'm game either way. I don't mind, I'm just not interested in doing more work on top of what has already been done. I wouldn't care, there would be no hard feelings, and it would be less work for me while the box is going.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take a deep breath maybe you read that wrong I'm saying while his idea has merit you put too much work in so we should keep it the way it is

As far as how it would save time and money let me explain what I ment

I don't know about the new York group but the LA group there's 3 of us so under normal conditions I would receive the box 2 days pass I mail it 2 days shipping and 15$ then momabear gets it 2 days then she ships 2 day 15$ then Dody gets it for 2 day and ships it 2 day 15$ so that's 12 days and 45$ later

If we complied the group you could ship it to me or one of them Dody lives 5 mins from me momabear lives 40-45 me and Dody and momabear could meet up 1 day look through the box together ship it out the next day 2 day shipping and split the cost at 5$ a piece so in the end

4 days & 15$ ... That's where it came in do that in 2 states... If possible and that's 20 days &30$ shaved off total shipping

But in the long run I'd say stick to the list you made and in my opinion unless the order conflicts with someone bad then don't let them swap the order on you its too hectic if its an emergency I can see that but stand strong and follow the rules you laid out to begin with(its the one thing I liked about your box it was all laid out and organized)
We can wait and see if others are interested in doing it that way if you want. I'm open to the suggestion. I just don't want to confuse people, make it harder, or have people say "WTF is going on here" and decide to drop out. Some people may not be interested in meeting other people too...I have some people who say make sure not to share my address or phone # with anyone but the person shipping the box to them, etc. For a future box, if someone wants to try and run it that way, good luck. Honestly it's been going great in 5.0, one of the best I've ever seen, so I don't see why change it now...that's all.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just being a smart a** didn't mean nothin by it. I think the list is fine and that's what we signed up for. I often like to joke around. Your right and I think if we want in the future to do a different order it should be decided beforehand. Thanks for all your work on this box man I and many in here don't understand all that goes into this to make it run smoothly.

I know you didn't mean anything by it @MOMABEAR because I know how you are, and your sense of humor. I just didn't want someone to read that and then think I plugged him into a special spot or something like that.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll put it like this... @Geauxst is my Admin... so if he wants to take it over, re-figure everything, notify everyone of the changes, update the list and contact sheet, he can do that. He just needs to tell me that he will take on all the work, and I'm fine with that. I'll forward him everyone's information, which he will receive regardless, and then I'll just participate like anyone else when the box gets to me. All contributions can be sent to him as well if that's the case. I'm not against the idea per se...I'm just saying it's a lot of work, and I'm NOT doing it. Especially at this stage in the game where the box is pretty much kicked off, even though nothing has been shipped yet, there's been quite a bit done behind the scenes, communicating with everyone, collecting addresses, keeping track of the lists, assembling the address, creating the contact sheet in the order of the random list, PM's sent out to those who need to send contributions, PM's sent to those who don't need to, etc, etc. So @Geauxst you tell me what you want to do, I'm game either way. I don't mind, I'm just not interested in doing more work on top of what has already been done. I wouldn't care, there would be no hard feelings, and it would be less work for me while the box is going.
Well they would be screwed even if I took over cause I'm lazy and would leave it the way you had it and THEY WOULD LIKE IT....LOL & On that note ... I am your admin and the main reason I offered to be your admin is I know a box takes a lot to run and you might need some help so anything you want help with just ask I'm here to help relieve the work load so this box is enjoyable to all including yourself... So let's drop this rearrange subject and go back to making 6.0 the Epic box that it is

And if anyone doesn't agree with that....bye

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Very sorry to hear that. I had a dog once who had lung cancer. When she would lay down it made it too hard for her to breath. We had scheduled a day to put her down, but a few days before the day came, she was standing up falling asleep. She hit her head on the table one time and my wife and I said that's it. We took her to a 24hr animal hospital and had her put down that night. We just couldn't leave her suffering like that. It was horrible to watch. Nothing easy about losing a pet...they are our friends and family. Sometimes better than our friends and family since they're so loyal and don't/can't talk back. I send my condolences to you! :(

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just to throw this out there, everyone signed on to a specific set of requirements. To change those mid stream isn't the best of ideas, even if this concept is a better one.

Toss in the labor @RZAwora has put it, and it's the wrong idea.

However, if the box makes a second round, keep it in mind, or just keep it in mind for the next one.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here. Just my .02

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well they would be screwed even if I took over cause I'm lazy and would leave it the way you had it and THEY WOULD LIKE IT....LOL & On that note ... I am your admin and the main reason I offered to be your admin is I know a box takes a lot to run and you might need some help so anything you want help with just ask I'm here to help relieve the work load so this box is enjoyable to all including yourself... So let's drop this rearrange subject and go back to making 6.0 the Epic box that it is

And if anyone doesn't agree with that....bye
I agree. Like I said, I wasn't knocking @bondo idea. I was just trying to explain to him why I'd rather just keep it as is. I think 5.0 is proof in the pudding that the method I'm running this box is a very effective way for it to run. So I agree...no changes...it will run as is, and you're right...if someone wishes to no longer be a part of it, that is fine, I'll either roll with less people, or reopen the list to others. No ill-feelings.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to throw this out there, everyone signed on to a specific set of requirements. To change those mid stream isn't the best of ideas, even if this concept is a better one.

Toss in the labor @RZAwora has put it, and it's the wrong idea.

However, if the box makes a second round, keep it in mind, or just keep it in mind for the next one.

Not trying to ruffle feathers here. Just my .02
That was pretty much my point @dantefire and thank you. Some people aren't as open to change.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally I live a busy life and I'm kinda anti-social. I like the UNKnown aspect of having a box of goodies sitting on my doorstep that I can dig through like Christmas off load a pile of things I would have given away to the right person that I know would use. I like the randomness and glad I'm not 1-4 and even if I was the box comes around 2x so it really doesn't matter.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Geauxst check your PM when you have a minute, I sent you one earlier this morning. I need you to answer my question so I can make a post about it in here.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A month from now I probably won't be checking this thread to get a sneak peek of where the box is and what's in it. I just prefer not to know so it doesn't spoil the surprise.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A month from now I probably won't be checking this thread to get a sneak peek of where the box is and what's in it. I just prefer not to know so it doesn't spoil the surprise.

I admire that. I'm the same way when it comes to Xmas and birthday presents. I'm very patient. But I can't wait to GIVE them. Very impatient when it comes to that.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We like daily conversation around here though if you have the time and are interested. :)
I'm going to, only slightly, spoil the surprise, because I'm going to contact you to be sure you're ready/available just before sending the person before you your address. :p

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
57310648a9984c5cb9732121c2fd83b1.jpg

When you old truck craps out don't get rid it turn it into a trailer
See that all the time around here. I've known people that actually went to the junkyard and bought the truck bed just to make a trailer,

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it is flat rate shipping, it will take an estimated 2-3 days no matter where it goes and cost the same. People who live close by may get the package in 1 day even with the shipping method. Conversely, mailing something to another city in the same state isn't necessarily faster then mailing it out of state. It depends numerous factors, like gears in a clock. I've heard of stuff being mailed to two different destinations and the further destination gets it before the closer one simply due to the methods of transport over the longer distance. Besides pick up times at the starting location, you also have sort locations at various stops along the way and their deadlines for shipping back out to local post offices for delivery. These arrivals depend on traffic conditions so delays could easily cause a missed deadline and delay.

I do online ordering *a lot* and often see wide variations in delivery times that don't seem to correlate to origin place at all.
I've ordered stuff from amazon and it shipped from the warehouse half an hour from me (where I work) with guaranteed 2 day delivery and it would arrive in 2 days.
I've ordered stuff from newegg using the 3-5 day free shipping (years ago, it's 4-7 days now) and if it shipping out of their NJ warehouse I would normally get it the next day. One time I placed an order at 1am it got delivered at around 5pm that same day, with the slowest shipping method selected.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We like daily conversation around here though if you have the time and are interested. :)
I'm going to, only slightly, spoil the surprise, because I'm going to contact you to be sure you're ready/available just before sending the person before you your address. :p

Oh yea I expect that. And that's good cause there is a small window in July I'll be in Belize.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Random list is fine with me, since I'm pretty far down the list means I have plenty of time to decide what to throw in. Now just have to decide what to send for the initial contribution. Hmmm time to start sorting through my vape box.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yea I expect that. And that's good cause there is a small window in July I'll be in Belize.
That's why we do it that way. We'd just skip you, and come back to you when you got back. Easy peasy!

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could care less when the box gets to me , or if you guys want to reorder the way it has been picked
I was looking to get in this cause it seemed like fun

ill send my inital contributions out this weekend

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered crap from fasttech waited a month for it to get to Chicago to watch it sit in Chicago for another month because Chicago postal service sucks ass! I watched a news report that business used to get like 5 crates of mail a week and now they were only getting 5 letters a week. I've had shit priority mailed from NY to be in my Podunk town post office in a day and a half to be loaded up and shipped out to another state and then back to my Podunk town again before getting. My wife's friend lives in the same town mailed us a wedding invitation and it was postmarked Memphis, TN. Probably why the USPS is bankrupt like every other Govt sponsored program SO....random is as Random does :)

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All pleasure. Taking a cruise. I mean I can't get away from the ship life. It's me and the wife's 3rd cruise but this time it's just the 2 of us. Last time we drug 4 kids with us. And time before it was a big extended family ordeal for my parents 20th anniversary

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen some hella deals lately on Vape stuff. Deals so good I've spent money I shouldn't have just to not let a good deal pass me by. Just bought 2 God mods for less the price of one.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could care less when the box gets to me , or if you guys want to reorder the way it has been picked
I was looking to get in this cause it seemed like fun

ill send my inital contributions out this weekend
I think it's fun. I haven't gotten the other box yet, PIF 5.0, but I am next in line. :) It is a lot of fun though watching it go, and participating in the conversations, getting to know everyone, joking around, etc. Then when you do get the box it's like Christmas because you don't really know what's in it. That's what it's all about...having fun and trading/PIF'ing stuff. That's fine on your contributions...I'm going to set a date that they need to be sent by. I was thinking Saturday the 25th, that would give everyone a week to get it sent out. I'm waiting on a reply from @Geauxst about that...once him and I decide the date, it will be posted for everyone.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have ordered crap from fasttech waited a month for it to get to Chicago to watch it sit in Chicago for another month because Chicago postal service sucks ass! I watched a news report that business used to get like 5 crates of mail a week and now they were only getting 5 letters a week. I've had shit priority mailed from NY to be in my Podunk town post office in a day and a half to be loaded up and shipped out to another state and then back to my Podunk town again before getting. My wife's friend lives in the same town mailed us a wedding invitation and it was postmarked Memphis, TN. Probably why the USPS is bankrupt like every other Govt sponsored program SO....random is as Random does :)
USPS really does suck these days. If I didn't know better I'd think it's all a conspiracy against us vapers! Haha.
All pleasure. Taking a cruise. I mean I can't get away from the ship life. It's me and the wife's 3rd cruise but this time it's just the 2 of us. Last time we drug 4 kids with us. And time before it was a big extended family ordeal for my parents 20th anniversary
Awesome @Navymr I'm sure you all will have a hell of a good time. Especially since it will just be the two of you. My wife and I were on a Caribbean cruise to the Virgin Islands many years ago before we had kids. Our kids are 6 (mid-May) and 2, so no cruise in our immediate future, as I wouldn't want to do it with kids that young. Besides that I've been going through some major health issues, so I wouldn't be physically up for it, nor financially up for it either. I definitely want to go again sometime though when I'm doing better and the kids are a little older.
I've seen some hella deals lately on Vape stuff. Deals so good I've spent money I shouldn't have just to not let a good deal pass me by. Just bought 2 God mods for less the price of one.
Haha...you need to control your impulses! Never used a God mod...I think they look strange personally. I also don't see the point for that high of wattage...well I see the point, it's just not for me. Not my vaping style. To each his own though. I agree, there are some good deals as of late.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it's fun. I haven't gotten the other box yet, PIF 5.0, but I am next in line. :) It is a lot of fun though watching it go, and participating in the conversations, getting to know everyone, joking around, etc. Then when you do get the box it's like Christmas because you don't really know what's in it. That's what it's all about...having fun and trading/PIF'ing stuff. That's fine on your contributions...I'm going to set a date that they need to be sent by. I was thinking Saturday the 25th, that would give everyone a week to get it sent out. I'm waiting on a reply from @Geauxst about that...once him and I decide the date, it will be posted for everyone.
Sorry job called in bunch of b/s I see t you a pm back sorry for the delay

As far as the box being like Christmas I was folloing5.0 like a hawk saw all the additions and what people took out even though I saw everything every step it was still surprising to see it when it got to me I had fun with it I even did a random drawing to determine what prices of gear would go in the box cause I was to lazy.....I mean to conflicted on what to donate....yeah that's it......

But yeah one thing I'd like to mention I noticed about the box 5.0 to many people were scrace with taking stuff out or reluctant to donate certian items with this box I'd say don't worry no mater what you got, throw it in there if you like it take it out don't worry about people judging what you take or add its not a contest here

Oh and juice .... Try and take like half or close to hlaf of what you add so if you throw in 4 bottles take 1-2 they had an over abundance of juice I took out nearly 20 bottles that I liked added no juice and was able to shrink the box back down to a medium box

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I know the feeling. Last week was my 1 year anniversary of vaping so went on a bit of a spending spree myself. Bought myself 2 regulated mods and just finished orderring flavorings and supplies to get into DIY. Course the DIY may make me some money back if I start supplying the people I've converted to vaping at work.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry job called in bunch of b/s I see t you a pm back sorry for the delay

As far as the box being like Christmas I was folloing5.0 like a hawk saw all the additions and what people took out even though I saw everything every step it was still surprising to see it when it got to me I had fun with it I even did a random drawing to determine what prices of gear would go in the box cause I was to lazy.....I mean to conflicted on what to donate....yeah that's it......

But yeah one thing I'd like to mention I noticed about the box 5.0 to many people were scrace with taking stuff out or reluctant to donate certian items with this box I'd say don't worry no mater what you got, throw it in there if you like it take it out don't worry about people judging what you take or add its not a contest here

Oh and juice .... Try and take like half or close to hlaf of what you add so if you throw in 4 bottles take 1-2 they had an over abundance of juice I took out nearly 20 bottles that I liked added no juice and was able to shrink the box back down to a medium box
No kidding about the juice. I took some that sounded tasty that were 18mg even though i don't vape over 12 usually, I just cut them a little with some vg and they were fine.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No kidding about the juice. I took some that sounded tasty that were 18mg even though i don't vape over 12 usually, I just cut them a little with some vg and they were fine.
Same here they had some nice ones in there I'm vaping on dirty armadillo water blister today I been through about 4 bottles

VU Sponsors