Become a Patron!

Plain basic mod

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First off, hello to everyone this is my first post on here.

I have been using a Nemi clone/Trident V2 clone for a bit now and am looking for something I haven't had much luck in finding after checking around a few places. Hopefully someone on here could help me out. I have checked 101vape, Ebay, FT and a few other sites.

I am looking for a cheap mod (clone is fine), that is/has.
1. Brass
2. No markings or logo's (this is the difficult part).
3. Single tube (18650)
4. Adjustable 510 contact pin
5. Flush firing button, non locking

Basically a Cartel style brass mod but without any engraving. The Cartel mod would be perfect it is wasn't for the engraving on the tube. Heck even if I could find a tube that fit the Cartel that was plain to put in place of the one they have that in engraved would be nice or a clone that is only laser etched rather than engraved if it isn't to deep to be able to sand it out. I have seen that they sell the laser etched one's but not sure how deep it is.

I would like to do a forced patina on it so a surface without engraving would be nice. Thanks for any advice you could give.

Last edited:

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ehpro manhattan clone.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doughdreads, after doing some searching and comparing the Infinite clone to the FT clone. The Infinite is twice the cost but has what appears to be a better build quality making it worth the extra. It's a bit more than what I was hoping to spend but I would rather hold off and have it cost me more and get what I am looking for. Thanks for the link you hit the nail on the head. I should be able to get this in a couple weeks.

The Nemi has been a great little mod for my first mod but has shown me what I want and don't want in a mod. The Trident V2 has done the same, I am have been in contact with the Viking RDA manufacturer and they will be making it again soon so I plan to drop that on top of the Infinite Cartel clone.

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@CgS_Drone yeh I actually just ordered the Infinite Cartel and a TOBH Atty Clone as well from Mt. Baker, all logo-less, they seem like a pretty good match.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to vu

VU Sponsors