Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This was around June this year when I was out on delivery.... I can only think this is what happens when you don't take care of your landscaper... Sorry for it being an oldie but I laugh every time I see it....

sfRDaCh.jpg
:xD:

Oddly enough, the house looks a bit churchy. :teehee:
:giggle:

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Went out to get sushi one day and found this awesome little place in Sterling VA....

Where I ordered the Love Boat for 2 and about 3 servings of quality Sake with my friend. This thing was awesome looking.... Even had dry ice in the volcano to have smoke coming out of it....

cBcu4QS.jpg

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went out to get sushi one day and found this awesome little place in Sterling VA....

Where I ordered the Love Boat for 2 and about 3 servings of quality Sake with my friend. This thing was awesome looking.... Even had dry ice in the volcano to have smoke coming out of it....

cBcu4QS.jpg
OMG that looks soooo good!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1000 years ago, when boyfriend was in college, he had the nickname of "Huckleberry Glen". He's used the name for gaming, or whatever, ever since, and my screen name, obviously, derived from that. So I saw this Friday, decided to take a pic.

upload_2019-12-22_7-36-48.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There used to a neighborhood like that when I was a kid. Where I'm at now they have the Tanglewood festival of lights. People come. From out of state to see them. Like 100,000 people. It's a huge thing here

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, tried to post a picture, what is the max megapixel size please.
I'm not certain, so I'm trying to test out photos. I normally have to resize them, in paint, or something like it. You can also use an image host, like Imgur. I'll keep looking for something to post that stops me.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hey, can you guys see the whole pictures? On my device the right hand side is missing.
That's what I see in Tapatalk.
If you're using Tapatalk that will happen on large photos. If you click on the photo it will open it fill screen and you'll see the entire picture.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a new watch from my wife for Christmas.
I love these relic watches. Good quality for a good price. Very affordable. This is relic number 2, among other various watches. Nothing expensive, just nice looking.
Think I need another watch box tho.
ebb6fd90c97ed12efd9f252f4c2a1bb6.jpg
d6a63472985bee90ba0f3d4aa2f8d5ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That's what I see in Tapatalk.
If you're using Tapatalk that will happen on large photos. If you click on the photo it will open it fill screen and you'll see the entire picture.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Ahh, yes I'm using Tapatalk, not by choice it just seems that that's how it came when I joined. I have since seen a couple of other chopped pictures here. Unfortunately tapping on the picture for me doesn't change it. At least I know the reason. Cheers.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
your not the only one.

how are you doing with the fires ?
Hi Jinx'd. Where I am in the North Central area of Victoria we have pretty much so far been ok. There has been a few fires that were worrying but quickly contained due to water bombing by helicopters and planes. But for a week now we have where I am been covered in smoke. Have to keep the windows and doors closed and air conditioning on. The coming week here in the central district is going to be very hot, next few days in the 30's (celcius) and then a few in the 40's. Hopefully no dog starts a fire like most are started by. But in the other states the fires have been incessant for the past few months. Feel really sorry for them. Have never heard of so many burning for so long and so much destruction. Again though, most started by people who dont deserve to be called that. Some by lightning strikes too.
You have a great xmas, and everyone else too.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Jinx'd. Where I am in the North Central area of Victoria we have pretty much so far been ok. There has been a few fires that were worrying but quickly contained due to water bombing by helicopters and planes. But for a week now we have where I am been covered in smoke. Have to keep the windows and doors closed and air conditioning on. The coming week here in the central district is going to be very hot, next few days in the 30's (celcius) and then a few in the 40's. Hopefully no dog starts a fire like most are started by. But in the other states the fires have been incessant for the past few months. Feel really sorry for them. Have never heard of so many burning for so long and so much destruction. Again though, most started by people who dont deserve to be called that. Some by lightning strikes too.
You have a great xmas, and everyone else too.

glad to here your ok. and yeah, feel sorry of those getting burnt up :(.

btw. if you want to get a members attention here, do this = put a @ in front of their name. Smigo @Smigo . see what i mean.

VU Sponsors