Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

Just_Calle

Member For 4 Years
How is the tarot plus? I was considering picking one of them up while stocks last.

I like it a lot. It's comfy in the pocket and works well. I'm not an advanced user but in wattage mode (and custom wattage) it's great.
In hindsight I may have gotten the Tarot Nano instead, just because my g-priv does all the high wattage work just fine and I almost always just use the pro at 45-60 watts with big baby beast tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like it a lot. It's comfy in the pocket and works well. I'm not an advanced user but in wattage mode (and custom wattage) it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Taro nano is great, too. Lots of power in such a small package!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
vaping on a smoke alien, and glacier rda sauce is route 66 bubble gum 3mg before my shift starts.
5716766e1e4e1b3c43eb4a532abcf412.jpg

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll let carp answer first since I see his is set to 'weak' lol. J/k carp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
View attachment 72890

Smok Alien with a 25mm VC Buddha V3.

The top cap was originally pretty tight when pulling it off for the first time. Now that I lubed it up a little bit it's so loose that you can't even pick up the mod by the RDA without the top cap coming off. :(

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The top cap was originally pretty tight when pulling it off for the first time. Now that I lubed it up a little bit it's so loose that you can't even pick up the mod by the RDA without the top cap coming off. :(

Problem solved! Put on an extra o-ring. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll let carp answer first since I see his is set to 'weak' lol. J/k carp.

I would really like to hear how the performance of the G class is for you as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would really like to hear how the performance of the G class is for you as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

For me, great. Not a single issue so far and I've been looking. Cant find anything and it's performing like a champ.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just picked up a V1 crown locally for a good price. I like it coming from a big baby, Brit beast, Atlantis 2, and cleito in the rotation
Get the RBA section for it. Once you learn how to wick it it's a great vape.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

VU Sponsors