Become a Patron!

Post your mug shot.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
63885.jpg

Less sleep but better dreams.

Great book. Ginsberg and Burroughs are two of my favorites. I'll introduce her once she's tackled the complexities of modern politics.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Being as you put it out there: how did you wind up on mugshots.com?
by going to prison.
i actually didnt know it was so easy to find until recently, i googled my name and there i was. i was also on the newspaper in the city i got roped in.
this was maybe 10 years ago. things are different now

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
by going to prison.
i actually didnt know it was so easy to find until recently, i googled my name and there i was. i was also on the newspaper in the city i got roped in.
this was maybe 10 years ago. things are different now

Wow. You have big balls putting it out there like that - I'd shake your hand on that.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i guess. im not really ashamed of it. also isnt the only mug shot ive had taken of me, just thr only one i could find. there are some in medellin where i am from also.
the way i see it, all those things i did and went through were necessary to get to where i am now. if things had been different, id be on something else right now and id probably be a different person.
so since i happen to like my life and who i am, i see those experiences as something necessary, kind of like it had to be that way. get it?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i guess. im not really ashamed of it. also isnt the only mug shot ive had taken of me, just thr only one i could find. there are some in medellin where i am from also.
the way i see it, all those things i did and went through were necessary to get to where i am now. if things had been different, id be on something else right now and id probably be a different person.
so since i happen to like my life and who i am, i see those experiences as something necessary, kind of like it had to be that way. get it?

Yep...More than I care to admit most days.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

best way to see it

everyone goes through some sort of shit in life. just different shit for different folks. you cant regret any of the shit, bt only accept the shit and be thankful for even the shitteist shit. That's the shit that makes us.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
best way to see it

everyone goes through some sort of shit in life. just different shit for different folks. you cant regret any of the shit, bt only accept the shit and be thankful for even the shitteist shit. That's the shit that makes us.
yup.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fruit of the looms the shit, though hanes is upping their game with them tagless drawers

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

We only get where we are today by going through what we did to become who we are....

Fight for your right to vape......

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I gotta check this out or maybe I shouldn't... I have quite a few....

Fight for your right to vape......
i was looking for others but in the states they were all in miami-dade county which i guess i gotta pay? fuxk that.
the one i found was in a different xounty.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me & mom, out in CA visiting my bro
IMG_20160106_1507005361_zpsjawnnvsb.jpg
nice pic of you and your friend/family.. that photo messes with my eyes.. her sleeve lines up with that chair / sofa behind her and then again with the credenza under the tv. its like a natural photo shop lol :)

VU Sponsors