Become a Patron!

Post your mug shot.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i guess. im not really ashamed of it. also isnt the only mug shot ive had taken of me, just thr only one i could find. there are some in medellin where i am from also.
the way i see it, all those things i did and went through were necessary to get to where i am now. if things had been different, id be on something else right now and id probably be a different person.
so since i happen to like my life and who i am, i see those experiences as something necessary, kind of like it had to be that way. get it?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Everyone has a past. Bro dont be ashamed. Your a man for it and ppl change. Trust and believe life school is tuff but makes you a good man or sends you down a path of no return. Looks like you chose the high road good for you. Goodman

an this one time....... at

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i was looking for others but in the states they were all in miami-dade county which i guess i gotta pay? fuxk that.
the one i found was in a different xounty.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I tried looking up myself but need to pay and my last mugshot was 10 yrs ago so maybe eventually I will pay the $ just to see how far I have come visually...

Fight for your right to vape......

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
58dc4d8c949a157116713ada6f27e0f7.jpg

Fight for your right to vape......

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted so badly to send this to the AI bot... ...to let him know how I feel. I was worried it might be too blurry for him to read my id. I sent it anyway, for my own satisfaction if nothing else. Looks like I won't be able to make that purchase, or any from that vendor.
fuckthis.jpg

Really though, this ID shit is a pain in the ass. Just had my first encounter with it. *sigh* At least I was fresh out of the shower for my first good fucking of the night, courtesy of the FDA. You can do this and that and say it is very secure, that it must be done for the children and lahhh-de-da, but at the end of the day this is the internet - if the data is exists, it can be accessed.

I wonder how many people's identities will be stolen as a result of this system. I'm willing to bet it isn't a small number. I'm also willing to bet we'll never know just how many victims there will be... ...there may never be a way to determine that.

I hope ALL vendors figure this shit out soon. I can't support this. They're putting their customers at serious risk because big brother doesn't want kids to vape. If you don't have a good enough camera phone and/or scanner, you can't even complete the process. This only means that it is easier for kids to buy cigarettes than it is to buy a vape. gg FDA.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted so badly to send this to the AI bot... ...to let him know how I feel. I was worried it might be too blurry for him to read my id. I sent it anyway, for my own satisfaction if nothing else. Looks like I won't be able to make that purchase, or any from that vendor.
fuckthis.jpg

Really though, this ID shit is a pain in the ass. Just had my first encounter with it. *sigh* At least I was fresh out of the shower for my first good fucking of the night, courtesy of the FDA. You can do this and that and say it is very secure, that it must be done for the children and lahhh-de-da, but at the end of the day this is the internet - if the data is exists, it can be accessed.

I wonder how many people's identities will be stolen as a result of this system. I'm willing to bet it isn't a small number. I'm also willing to bet we'll never know just how many victims there will be... ...there may never be a way to determine that.

I hope ALL vendors figure this shit out soon. I can't support this. They're putting their customers at serious risk because big brother doesn't want kids to vape. If you don't have a good enough camera phone and/or scanner, you can't even complete the process. This only means that it is easier for kids to buy cigarettes than it is to buy a vape. gg FDA.
Hmm...Can we vote for you next election?

VU Sponsors