Become a Patron!

PREORDER ELeaf 20 watt Mod $29.99 shipped to the USA!!

I think that everyone who got treated so badly by this guy should post a review with screenshots to his Yelp page. Telling people to feel free to e-mail him with any questions and then turning around and calling you all whiners is unacceptable. Having one price on a product and then jacking it up is also unacceptable.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea, Good Idea I also posted here, and he claims there is one whiner in the bunch, n the well no matter how many times I have tried to copy it will not let me, it's a facebook group of ecig vendors And products that are not recommended. If you look at my posts, I have never once complained about a vendor before.

Last edited:

AceofVapes

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that everyone who got treated so badly by this guy should post a review with screenshots to his Yelp page. Telling people to feel free to e-mail him with any questions and then turning around and calling you all whiners is unacceptable. Having one price on a product and then jacking it up is also unacceptable.
If anyone was angry with how anything was dealt with please email the owner at [email protected] so we can clear it up. I want to apologize if anyone was offended. Please email Brandon personally to get the matter resolved.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to say that he after the nasty emails, and after calling me names on the Facebook group that you post Not to buy vendors, and products, and gave his facebook a negative review, and after he threatened me with slander, he did apologize and rectified the situation in a way I DID NOT ASK FOR OR EXPECT all I wanted was for him to think about how he treated customers. But. HE DID APOLOGIZE AND EVEN OFFERED A REFUND, So for that I want to thank him here. I was getting ready to add him to the hall of shame, but in the end he did act professional.

I guess at this point with going thru this cancer scar and all the medical tests I am going thru I was really ticked off about someone treating, me as a customer that way. So thank you

VU Sponsors