Become a Patron!

RANDOM THOUGHTS FTW

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If my holiday goes according to plan this is what I'll be working on Sunday - 96 oz of tactical, spreadable bacon...View attachment 965

Wait!! Are you boiling BACON? say it ain't so. Oh, you poor poor bacon. I'm not sure I can be associated with a forum where bacon is defiled in such a way...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm I should tempt more...perhaps.
Bacon, booze, more booze, me watching a pot not boil for 6-8 hours (depending mostly on the bacon), I really need a bigger pot so I can make more than 96 oz at a time.
Provided you're not allergic to apples, onions or wood smoke flavorings, I have no problem shipping it. Indiana food laws are weird and stupid. I can't list it "online" in a shop, without paying for a food truck permit in my county, even though I don't have a food truck, but I can sell it to family & friends 'on facebook or by email' without needing to pay $300/6 month permit for a food truck I don't have - this is what Purdue co-op extension office has told me 3 separate times.

I ship in styrofoam coolers with ice packs by priority mail. Prices are $9/4oz jar + shipping (a 4oz jar weighs 9.5oz approx when full) and $18/8oz jar + shipping (an 8oz jar weighs 14.2 oz approx when full) - will gladly combine shipping to save $. Last time I shipped it was something like $10 for 6 jars and packaging to NJ from OH. I will gladly make it as often as I have folks who want it. Money goes toward supplies for next batch and the tiny profit I make helps pay for supplies for the kitties I care for.

I've had requests for HOT & SPICY versions - I can do this if I have enough pre-sales to warrant the effort & extra expense. I occasionally make other versions that fit one of the following: Gluten free (depends on the booze I use); apple free, and who knows - which is when I decide to change up multiple parts and try something new.

If you need to know how much shipping will be before you commit - I fully understand and can work with you in PM, or on facebook, or by email.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a great way to pick up chicks...an icebreaker...do it on purpose, pretend it was just a mistake...start a conversation...LMAO! :D

I don't know about that Spike my friend ... depending on the woman, dude might end up choked out before he had a chance to explain that he just wanted to try out the new pick up technique that he read about on VU o_O .... :D

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually I'm NOT boiling bacon. It just appears that way when you start out with 5lbs of bacon in one pan, at one time, and the goal is to NOT boil it, but a low simmer just short of boiling. This photo is a little clearer - not boiling, just an foam production after adding a bunch of fizzy things to the pot, this batch ended up taking up this pot and another large saucepan as I ended up with a lot more liquid to cook down. (And now that I know about the flavors from flavorwest I can experiment even more). 999816_10203369662306254_1477450517_n.jpg

This is about how many jars I get out of one batch and 8-10 hours of watching the pot not boil. 919958_10201049235137025_571785076_o.jpg
Wait!! Are you boiling BACON? say it ain't so. Oh, you poor poor bacon. I'm not sure I can be associated with a forum where bacon is defiled in such a way...

bigmooseindiana

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol no but I do that dance at least every other day. You know the one where two or three people are walking toward each other then they go to move out of the way of each other but still end up getting in the way anyways.
To many time i have done this , but in the end meet some great people doing this

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
when riding in cars, keep your shoes tied and your buttons loose..:D

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about that Spike my friend ... depending on the woman, dude might end up choked out before he had a chance to explain that he just wanted to try out the new pick up technique that he read about on VU o_O .... :D

You might be right! ;)

REPETE OFF3ND3R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
h
Yes it do, MOQ of 10...you order now? Have special on wire for RBA has extra lead for throat hit. I put sample in box
Sign me up for that right away! And will you add the 50/50 antifreeze/hand lotion based mercury juice and an extended asbestos drip tip? That'd be super! :)

REPETE OFF3ND3R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is it that ALL warning labels say "contains products/chemicals known to the state of California to cause these (named ailment) health problems"...?

If it's only known to occur there, are we free from the stated ill effects so long as we don't use them there?

Jay9055

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sign me up for that right away! And will you add the 50/50 antifreeze/hand lotion based mercury juice and an extended asbestos drip tip? That'd be super! :)
We got you order A1 customer ship EMS tomorrow after my 10 yo cousin make

How much extra for a side order of radiation?
PLO take last of radiation for suitcase bomb, you take asbestos too?

And just like that chinocidal square vapes was born

We have no problem you want more?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know where there is some 30 year old DDT. Been saving it for such an occasion. Got Freon 12 to keep it cool. We can try it out on that N. Korean dude. Just a thought.

REPETE OFF3ND3R

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We got you order A1 customer ship EMS tomorrow after my 10 yo cousin make

PLO take last of radiation for suitcase bomb, you take asbestos too?

We have no problem you want more?
Our shelves are like herpes, cleared one day but covered the next!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it that ALL warning labels say "contains products/chemicals known to the state of California to cause these (named ailment) health problems"...?

If it's only known to occur there, are we free from the stated ill effects so long as we don't use them there?
Either way, I'm screwed

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Class is like smoking, I quit it. I am Me, You are You, and that guy that don't like Adult language is watchin' Elmo I guess.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't mind foul language, & want to laugh your ass off, Ollie Jo Praiter on You Tube. He may be dead by now. I hope not. No Vid, just audio.

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did u ever think there could be toooo many sales and coupon codes at once. Ive spent more money on "good deals" this week than I care to think about.
I haven't seen many equipment deals...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did u ever think there could be toooo many sales and coupon codes at once. Ive spent more money on "good deals" this week than I care to think about.
Doctor visit, 150.00, meds another 200.00. Doctor saying "visit Me" in 6 Months, priceless. Spent 250.00 on vaping & can breathe, smell, taste, like never before. You made a great deal.

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have come up with a new name for Tony the kaffine kid... He and his mustache are now and forevermore known as STACHINE...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In California, warning labels cause paranoia & cancer. Actually California's "tolerances" for lethal/toxic levels of known carcinogens are 1/4 to 1/100th the national known toxicity levels. Because CA lawmakers want people to be convinced that by paying the exorbitant prices for the lower levels of those known toxins they're somehow safer from the long term effects of said toxins. Given that said labeling has been in place for over a decade, you'd sort of expect to see a lower overall cancer rate, or a higher life expectancy for folks from Cali, because they pay through the teeth for everything, so its been tested to be lower in the toxic stuff, except they have the same cancer rates, the same life expectancy as the rest of the country that doesn't have these statutorily imposed restrictions on things like parts per million of heavy metals (lead, cadmium, cobalt), nicotine, caffeine, types of gasoline, types of rubber used in trucking tires, and all sorts of other insane extra stringent rules, that jack up prices, and make commerce within the state that much more of a pain in the ass, than say with folks in Kentucky or Indiana. And the state (and its citizenry wonder why the state is bankrupt and no new businesses are setting up shop there if anything they do falls within those state imposed restrictions on content.

(sorry for rambling - I have this debate with a friend who lives in Cali, who happens to be vegan/whole earth/our expensive crap is justified because reasons...)

VU Sponsors