Become a Patron!

RDTA game

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
Hello guys
I think i will give rdtas a try after trying 2 different rtas(merlin mini,griffin 25 plus)
Which rdta u guys think is the best in the market right now ?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello guys
I think i will give rdtas a try after trying 2 different rtas(merlin mini,griffin 25 plus)
For single coils OBS Engine Nano RTA there's a thread at ECF.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Come on kids....he (she) is looking for an RDTA, not RTA. I guess "technically" the Aromamizer and the Boreas are "rdta's" but not what the general use of that term is lately. Really I'm just being picky. I think of RDTAs as having the tank on the bottom "genesis" style.

I love my Limitless + (plus) RDTA. Love it. Great flavor, easy to wick, easy to fill. 6mm tank section. If wicked right there is no leaking...unless you lay it on it's side for extended periods of time.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What deck are you using on your combo?

Right now just using the Velocity. Tried the clamp one first with the supplied Fused clapton for a couple days. Did a new clapton today with the Velocity

EatMaBB

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right now just using the Velocity. Tried the clamp one first with the supplied Fused clapton for a couple days. Did a new clapton today with the Velocity
I was using the IMC-1 deck as I found it to be the quickest to recoil, didn't like the postless decks.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As someone who owns a few, they're all frankly the same vape wise. It just comes down to quality and what deck you want to use. I think the Azeroth is the best of the lot as it's very solid machining and I like Goon decks

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Come on kids....he (she) is looking for an RDTA, not RTA. I guess "technically" the Aromamizer and the Boreas are "rdta's" but not what the general use of that term is lately. Really I'm just being picky. I think of RDTAs as having the tank on the bottom "genesis" style.

I love my Limitless + (plus) RDTA. Love it. Great flavor, easy to wick, easy to fill. 6mm tank section. If wicked right there is no leaking...unless you lay it on it's side for extended periods of time.
Actually, the Boreas and Aromamizer are real RDTA tanks. Just because someone decided to high jack the name for Genny tanks doesn't mean they are one. Anything with the tank on the bottom and coils on the top is a Genny tank, NOT A RDTA. Just sayin!

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
If u guys had to choose between limtless plus,limitless classic edition,aromamizer,avocado 24 ,avocado but the newer bottom airflow version and ijoy combo
Which one would u choose? cuz i found out that they are the only rdtas availabe in my country.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
for 30mm the iron maiden
for 25 or less Pharaoh (only 2ml capacity though), ijot comboy, or coil art azeroth.

If you wanted an RTA not an RDTA
Boreas, supreme, ijoy EXO RTA

I'm making a top 5 RTA video to date soon as well. should be a good watch ;)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i have had the limitless plus and the avocado
i prefer the limitless plus.
I believe all the limitless are about the same flavor and cloyds, but its the deck or multiple decks which change

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, the Boreas and Aromamizer are real RDTA tanks. Just because someone decided to high jack the name for Genny tanks doesn't mean they are one. Anything with the tank on the bottom and coils on the top is a Genny tank, NOT A RDTA. Just sayin!

Right.

The Boreas RDTA and Armoamizer V1 RDTA came out roughly at the same time, while the Avocado, Limitless and others (besides the Haze) came a few months later.

All you can say is that the limitless and similar RDTAs are more closely related to the old Genesis style atomizers, but these weren't even called RDTAs.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i have had the limitless plus and the avocado
i prefer the limitless plus.
I believe all the limitless are about the same flavor and cloyds, but its the deck or multiple decks which change
I've had both i prefer the avacado of the 2 but I'd take the combo or the azeroth over both

Yeh.zak1

Member For 3 Years
for 30mm the iron maiden
for 25 or less Pharaoh (only 2ml capacity though), ijot comboy, or coil art azeroth.

If you wanted an RTA not an RDTA
Boreas, supreme, ijoy EXO RTA

I'm making a top 5 RTA video to date soon as well. should be a good watch ;)

Patienlty waiting

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If u guys had to choose between limtless plus,limitless classic edition,aromamizer,avocado 24 ,avocado but the newer bottom airflow version and ijoy combo
Which one would u choose? cuz i found out that they are the only rdtas availabe in my country.

Can't go wrong with the limitless plus or avocado 24. I have and like both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm becoming a fanboy of rdta's. I just love rewicking without worrying about juice level. I got the ijoy rdta box last month and absolutely love it. 12+ml capacity and great flavor.

I like the avacado bottom airflow version. I run it in single coil mode. I think the newer ones with the swing out fill door isn't bottom airflow. This is the one I bought.
c0080a89d95f17040a79efb757a34e8a.jpg

I'm picking up the aromamizer and the iron maiden from gearbest. I know the aromamizer does not have the "classic" rdta looks, but it behaves like one. Both of these have large capacities of 7 and 8 ml respectively. That's a big plus to me.
0443cf49100e4b305da35bb6d79275fc.jpg
313ff82ca01f8b87c05191a086a57279.jpg

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm becoming a fanboy of rdta's. I just love rewicking without worrying about juice level. I got the ijoy rdta box last month and absolutely love it. 12+ml capacity and great flavor.

I like the avacado bottom airflow version. I run it in single coil mode. I think the newer ones with the swing out fill door isn't bottom airflow. This is the one I bought.
c0080a89d95f17040a79efb757a34e8a.jpg

I'm picking up the aromamizer and the iron maiden from gearbest. I know the aromamizer does not have the "classic" rdta looks, but it behaves like one. Both of these have large capacities of 7 and 8 ml respectively. That's a big plus to me.
0443cf49100e4b305da35bb6d79275fc.jpg
313ff82ca01f8b87c05191a086a57279.jpg

Awesome choices. Run the Supreme with the postless deck and the iron maiden is a flavor beast

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome choices. Run the Supreme with the postless deck and the iron maiden is a flavor beast

Thanks for the tip. Actually learned about these 2 from you and all the other regular posters here on VU. Saw the sale at gearbest for the aromamizer and pulled the trigger.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the tip. Actually learned about these 2 from you and all the other regular posters here on VU. Saw the sale at gearbest for the aromamizer and pulled the trigger.

Nice! Your gonna love them both. Glad I could help

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Bombertech Pindad RDTA gets my vote over the boreas plus it's capable of squonking an added bonus ...flavour is incredible it does have a small tank though if not squonking ...the boreas is also very good

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I understand what you're saying Chainvapor. Technically they are, but they were sure not called that when they first were released that I recall. Augvape/Roxy did not call the Boreas an RDTA. Anyway, we just all wanna vape the best available equipment out there. RTA, RDTA, GTA are only starting point references it seems.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I understand what you're saying Chainvapor. Technically they are, but they were sure not called that when they first were released that I recall. Augvape/Roxy did not call the Boreas an RDTA. Anyway, we just all wanna vape the best available equipment out there. RTA, RDTA, GTA are only starting point references it seems.
Yeah, I hear ya. But it does confuse people when they use the same name to describe different style tanks. That's what bothers me. It's all good though. I have the Avacado 24 and love it but it is a Genny tank to me.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • For flavor and performance - VGod Trick Tank Pro
  • For flavor, performance, looks - Wait for the Merlin RDTA which should be hitting the streets soon
  • For "Clouds Bro" (pales in comparison to the above two for flavor) - Limitless Plus
  • For a 30mm device - Iron Maiden

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Using the avocado bottom flow.. 316l SS Clapton single coil 8 wraps ..Nice clean vape .. have to mess around a bit as leaks by nature of design so have to put extra cotton in side fills but nice wet vapes every time

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Street_hawk666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Skyhook and the avocado have been the best for me but the skyhook side fill is crap so tend to remove the cotton from one end to fill. Avocado is great for a restricted pull.. temp mode is good using ss for both

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I tend to disagree for RDTA is "Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer", with the boreas and Aromamizer you can't pop the cap and drip. ;)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello guys
I have the Limitless RDTA Gold Edition and I love it. I also have the Aromamizer RDTA V2 and it's a great vape. Those are my first two RDTAs ever and I will definitely be buying more RDTAs in the future. :)

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to disagree for RDTA is "Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer", with the boreas and Aromamizer you can't pop the cap and drip. ;)

Yeah, to my uneducated eye, an RDTA is an atty with the deck over the tank so if you don't want to fill the tank for whatever reason, you just drip right on top of the coils. A RTA is the deck on the bottom with a constant gravity-fed flow of juice to the wick and coils. That's just MY interpretation.:)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the avocado 24 well enough, handy to be able to use it as a dripper or fill the tank. Not all rta's are a pain to rewick when they've got juice in them though, just takes a bit of sorting out how they work prior to getting them. I won't bother with one I can't replace the coil or wick on unless the tank is dry. They may not suit everyone, I tend to go with single coil rta's a lot of the time but the ones I've had/used can all be rewicked without dumping the tank.

Something I did find on the avocado when trying to use a different drip tip with the 510 adapter, I don't care for it as much. It really restricts the area above the coils and up the bell cap to the opening. Seems like a lot of the vapor hits it and either gets trapped or condenses along the curve of the cap before getting it out of the drip tip and it doesn't do much justice for the flavors. The bigger tip that came with it seemed better to me.

Kayfun v3 mini, kfv4, kfv5 and the ammit can all be turned upside down. Unscrew the tank and set it on the drip tip or prop it up if the tip is too small to support it. Replace coil, wick, soak the wick etc, hold the mod with the deck on it upside down and screw the tank back on, turn it over.

The best design I've seen so far that makes it easy is the ehpro bachelor. The juiceflow is an internal spinning cone inside the chamber that has stops on it so it doesn't keep spinning round and round like the ammit. The ammit uses a single piece chamber with holes for the juice that match holes in the deck so as you screw it down the holes line up and open then close, open then close. With the juiceflow open on the bachelor, turning the tank roughly 1/4 of a turn counter clockwise shuts the juice flow off. At that point it hits the stops and continuing to turn the tank counter clockwise begins unscrewing it from the mod.

In essence, when unscrewing the tank the first thing that happens is the juiceflow shuts closed. When reattaching the tank to the deck the juiceflow is already closed and doesn't open until the tank is fully screwed to the deck. You'd have to try to screw it up and with the juice closed off a full tank of juice can be set aside without even turning it upside down. Nothing spills out. The downside is the bachelor's airflow and chimney are more of a restricted direct lung, not as airy and open as a lot of others.

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  • For flavor and performance - VGod Trick Tank Pro
  • For flavor, performance, looks - Wait for the Merlin RDTA which should be hitting the streets soon
  • For "Clouds Bro" (pales in comparison to the above two for flavor) - Limitless Plus
  • For a 30mm device - Iron Maiden
Have you tried the Modfather? If so, would you still consider the Iron Maiden superior?

Also, I'm trying to decide between the VGod and the Bombertech Pindad - do you have experience with the latter?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the Modfather? If so, would you still consider the Iron Maiden superior?

Also, I'm trying to decide between the VGod and the Bombertech Pindad - do you have experience with the latter?
Yes I have 4 Modfather's with all the accessories, one of the best Tanks ever made. I also have three of the 41mm Voltrove tanks and 2 of the Modfather RDA'S, so I'm a big fan.

The Iron Maiden, completely different animal, apples and oranges. The Modfather is an RTA and the Iron Maiden is a RDTA.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Checked this topic in hopes to see a game and was utterly disappointed. C'mon, let's use RDTAs for a chess pieces already! :xD:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RDTA's are fine if you like tipping like back when you used a stardust clearo to get them to wick.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Rossco will say something along the lines of Pindad no it's got a shitty plastic tank that's a deal breaker and I won't use it I reckon

It's a great atty up there as my favourite RDTA so far use it with a squonker though or you'll find yourself refilling a lot :) it's not a cloud machine it's a flavour first RDTA and that plastic tank on mine has not leached, not cracked, no discolouration from the juices ... could always wait a bit bombertech are releasing the Pindad plus size which is supposed to have a glass tank

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rossco will say something along the lines of Pindad no it's got a shitty plastic tank that's a deal breaker and I won't use it I reckon

It's a great atty up there as my favourite RDTA so far use it with a squonker though or you'll find yourself refilling a lot :) it's not a cloud machine it's a flavour first RDTA and that plastic tank on mine has not leached, not cracked, no discolouration from the juices ... could always wait a bit bombertech are releasing the Pindad plus size which is supposed to have a glass tank
Yep, I won't do plastic Tanks

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I have 4 Modfather's with all the accessories, one of the best Tanks ever made. I also have three of the 41mm Voltrove tanks and 2 of the Modfather RDA'S, so I'm a big fan.

The Iron Maiden, completely different animal, apples and oranges. The Modfather is an RTA and the Iron Maiden is a RDTA.

Ohhh my bad, I missed the distinction. RDTA means it has a tank on the bottom, right? Also, since I love the Modfather, do you think I should invest in a Voltrove or the MF RDA first? While has the best falvor?

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What about the one with the Ultem tank? Haha

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ohhh my bad, I missed the distinction. RDTA means it has a tank on the bottom, right? Also, since I love the Modfather, do you think I should invest in a Voltrove or the MF RDA first? While has the best falvor?
I have an RDTA that has the tank on top and the building deck way at the bottom. A kind of "reverse RDTA". It's the Aromamizer RDTA V2.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an RDTA that has the tank on top and the building deck way at the bottom. A kind of "reverse RDTA". It's the Aromamizer RDTA V2.
RTDA is used rather loosely, this is how I define RDTA. A device that is a Tank but you can also pop the cap and drip for let's break down the acronym. RDTA - "Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer", I don't see how you can "pop" the cap with the Aromamizer and drip. ;)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RTDA is used rather loosely, this is how I define RDTA. A device that is a Tank but you can also pop the cap and drip for let's break down the acronym. RDTA - "Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer", I don't see how you can "pop" the cap with the Aromamizer and drip. ;)
I agree with your post. However, it says right on the atty (and the box) "Aromamizer RDTA V2". Kind of confusing, isn't it?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RDTA - "Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer", a device you can "pop" the cap and drip that also has a Tank.

Which one? They both have outstanding flavor, the Voltrove is huge so unless have a Mod you can fit it on or don't mind overhang you might want to look for a mod that would fit. It's an awesome Tank, it's an incredible Tank, all others grovel before it ;)

Now the Modfather RDA I love it also, incredibly smooth flavor monster of an RDA. It's a large series Deck so you can really put some fatty coils in it. Which also the Voltrove has a ginormous build deck and you can put huge coils in also.

VU Sponsors