Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel like it's a men in skirts reunion this morning.

But I take offense at Hawkie's being bored with our banter.
Bedbugs, bicycles, and big headed babies are just as interesting as big box board cutting.
Not quite as exciting as Blahblah's visit, but...

You don't like it.? Batter up, big boy.
(I'm feeling froggy this morning.)

:sneaka:

Not trying to instigate here, but, when you turned your back to him, he stuck his tongue out and called you a dirty hippie.

Just thought you should know

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got called into my son's 5th grade classroom after school 'cause a kid was walking up to the front and my Gman decided to stick his foot out. Totally on purpose.
And that reminds me of the time I got called into the office when he was in 3rd grade 'cause he and another were lighting matches on the baseball diamond.
BOYS.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1d20de469efe012802842c7eec5c5e43.jpg

Oh...It was a winey, winey weekend. Lol. My "Winey Bunch" went to a festival this weekend. Let's just say I had a wonderful Saturday....lol

Glad to see blahblah stop in.

Always and Dan...WTG on those pounds being gone! I'm almost at -25 since starting this summer. Makes ya feel good, doesn't it?

Glow.....You have been working hard. I do hope you got your ice cream!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckles... feeling stabby last few days, then woke to bad news very early this morning. Lost a family member I pretty much helped raise to that nasty drug going around I'm not allowed to mention :( but y'all know what I mean. Another reminder of how short life is.

Thanks for the laughs in my ketchup tonight knuckles, they were needed. Love y'all

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckles... feeling stabby last few days, then woke to bad news very early this morning. Lost a family member I pretty much helped raise to that nasty drug going around I'm not allowed to mention :( but y'all know what I mean. Another reminder of how short life is.

Thanks for the laughs in my ketchup tonight knuckles, they were needed. Love y'all

Sorry to hear Always

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

((((((always))))) big squooooshy hugs for you; so sorry about your family member.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Damn.
So very sorry for your loss.
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just for the record... If you are a 64 year old woman thinking of asking me to go clothes shopping for you... Don't!

I think she'll be inundated with clothing now. Mentioned it to sisters on Facebook

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So sorry to hear this. :( (((((always)))))

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So the VA prescribed me a low dose of Divalproex to take before bed and for headaches. I actually remembered to take it last night and I slept way too long and woke up feeling like garbage. Headache and nauseous and cloudy head.. seems like medication always makes things worse.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the VA prescribed me a low dose of
So the VA prescribed me a low dose of Divalproex to take before bed and for headaches. I actually remembered to take it last night and I slept way too long and woke up feeling like garbage. Headache and nauseous and cloudy head.. seems like medication always makes things worse.

to take before bed and for headaches. I actually remembered to take it last night and I slept way too long and woke up feeling like garbage. Headache and nauseous and cloudy head.. seems like medication always makes things worse.

There are lots of meds that have side effects that will resolve as your body gets used to the med. I think this may be one of them. I just skimmed the info on it and I believe it is also known as Depakote. This med has been around for a long time. It has lots of cautions in the info. One thing I do remember is oral hygiene is very important when taking this. At higher doses, there can be some gum issues. It might be wise to discuss this with a pharmacist. I am not a huge fan of VA treatment for personal reasons so that is why I suggest you talk to an independent pharmacist.

I hope you are able to get accustomed to the lethargy and other side effects. It shouldn't take more than a week or two? Also, sometimes it helps if the doc starts you on an even lower dose and slowly builds up. In addition, there may be newer meds that you would tolerate better. Stay in contact with your doc on this.

I am not a doctor nor do I play one in summer stock. I have just had patients on depakote before and I wanted to add my little bit of information and encouragement.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
11567060_G.jpg

This is not snow. It is hail that fell yesterday (Monday) in Colorado Springs. There has been a lot of flooding as well. Amazing what Mother Nature can do! I grew up in Colorado Springs and it is about 70 miles south of where I live now. Just thought @DogMan would enjoy a view of our summer weather out here! LOL

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
11567060_G.jpg

This is not snow. It is hail that fell yesterday (Monday) in Colorado Springs. There has been a lot of flooding as well. Amazing what Mother Nature can do! I grew up in Colorado Springs and it is about 70 miles south of where I live now. Just thought @DogMan would enjoy a view of our summer weather out here! LOL
Gosh. Meanwhile California is burning.

I only know that since it is holding up my vape mail.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, Knucks!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday!!! I talked Mike into going to the river this weekend. Since I have Monday off and it's actually going to be beautiful weather, I really wanted to get out there. I think he wanted to stay home to watch football. Anyone else have fun plans for the Labor Day weekend?

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Knucks!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday!!! I talked Mike into going to the river this weekend. Since I have Monday off and it's actually going to be beautiful weather, I really wanted to get out there. I think he wanted to stay home to watch football. Anyone else have fun plans for the Labor Day weekend?
I don't think we have any great plans. We usually stay home and just cook out on Labor Day but we go for a long weekend the next week. We hate the traffic on holiday weekends. Everybody and their cousins are going somewhere on Labor Day! Our "sibling reunion" starts on 9/9/16. This year is going to be hanging out in TX, some fishing and probably lots of Dominoes and Farkle.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Knucks!

Heading to the river too! First canoe trip this year and the weather is supposed to be perfect.

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This 8am start time is getting to be an every day deal. Waking up at 6 just isn't giving me enough time to ride my bike or do anything before I have to leave. Gonna try to go to bead a little earlier and start getting up at 5am.
That's schedule lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors