Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't venture out on the holiday weekend. Well, we did last year...NEVER AGAIN! We went to our place up north, but have to go right by 'Burning Man' and all the 'burners' to get there. AAAAKKKKKKKK
If you haven't heard of it, it's worth googling...
Crazy peeps

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You asked what model Pete I had and I didn't even know.
I do now. It's a little 579.

Not mine but here's a pic of one just like I run every day.
91c66294c8526ddcae647fbefbb2ee9b.jpg
Make sure you change them filters often

1bc566b69a7b649dcab8cbfe3e02d705.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got some nice purple glowing grow lights for the tanks macro algae refugiums. Just a matter of time before either our door gets broke down by the po-po or we start getting shady knocks late at night trying to buy stuff.. I bet out living room is emanating purple out our picture window.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some nice purple glowing grow lights for the tanks macro algae refugiums. Just a matter of time before either our door gets broke down by the po-po or we start getting shady knocks late at night trying to buy stuff.. I bet out living room is emanating purple out our picture window.

LOL! Going back into business for yourself? Maybe you should move to Colorado if that's your plan.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
discharge date: saturday 10th :)

Woooooo Hooooo!!! Definite progress! Has she given in and started eating better!

22.......Enjoy your trip to the river!!!

Mer & Glow....I'm with you as far as going anywhere. We have a ton of festivals this weekend and we never go. Too many people and parking is a nightmare. We'll head for the woods instead! ;-)

Have great Thursday! It's sort of my Friday.......no students tomorrow.....more meetings.......gahhhhhh

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning knucks

Dog, you never did mention how you fell. I've envisioned you attempting to jump over four kids, lying beneath a makeshift ramp they erected, with your bike.

Ya know, if it's still hurting pretty bad, you should probably get it checked out. Not that I would, but you should.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knucks

Dog, you never did mention how you fell. I've envisioned you attempting to jump over four kids, lying beneath a makeshift ramp they erected, with your bike.

Ya know, if it's still hurting pretty bad, you should probably get it checked out. Not that I would, but you should.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
... Blush...

My knee is dodgy. Wrecked it playing hacky sack in high school. So it occasionally just pops out of joint.

... So yeah... I injured my wrist locking up the chooks. Knee went pop, and I fell and landed on my hand (and li'l pinch)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
... Blush...

My knee is dodgy. Wrecked it playing hacky sack in high school. So it occasionally just pops out of joint.

... So yeah... I injured my wrist locking up the chooks. Knee went pop, and I fell and landed on my hand (and li'l pinch)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Full contact hackey sack has taken down many a good men.
Sorry about the wrist.....soak it in bourbon...from the inside. Won't fix it, but you won't care.

Hope Sweet Feets day is better today than the last few....thoughts with her as well.

Feetsball (HAWKEYE feetsball) tomorrow. Cheers and prayers from knuckleville please. Rooboy.....you can refrain from any clapping with that bum wrist.

Thoughts and good ju-ju to all my knuckles today. This place deserves a stretch of nothing but unicorn kisses and puppy farts....(hope I got that right)....

The knucklepups are going to the beauty parlor today. Herk is a stinky hippy with furry grinch feet. Don't think the chihuahua/werewolf mix knuckle has ever been trimmed.....or bathed.....or out in public.....( we have given him a quick bath....he's not a fan). Should be interesting. I look for him to lose half his body weight from the amplified shaking.....pound and a half when he gets home.

Off to work. Weekend off (not Monday). Finishing the fence and feetsball is my whole weekend.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Full contact hackey sack has taken down many a good men.
Sorry about the wrist.....soak it in bourbon...from the inside. Won't fix it, but you won't care.

Hope Sweet Feets day is better today than the last few....thoughts with her as well.

Feetsball (HAWKEYE feetsball) tomorrow. Cheers and prayers from knuckleville please. Rooboy.....you can refrain from any clapping with that bum wrist.

Thoughts and good ju-ju to all my knuckles today. This place deserves a stretch of nothing but unicorn kisses and puppy farts....(hope I got that right)....

The knucklepups are going to the beauty parlor today. Herk is a stinky hippy with furry grinch feet. Don't think the chihuahua/werewolf mix knuckle has ever been trimmed.....or bathed.....or out in public.....( we have given him a quick bath....he's not a fan). Should be interesting. I look for him to lose half his body weight from the amplified shaking.....pound and a half when he gets home.

Off to work. Weekend off (not Monday). Finishing the fence and feetsball is my whole weekend.

You have another 'pup? Pic's and a name for the beast . . .. .

all I got was a p67.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading and liking, liking and reading. That's about all I have for the moment.

Oh yeah, the daughter pup decided to take a run this morning at 0300 while nephew was supervising her outside duties. I have notified police (those that care enough to take the notification), updated her chip info and posted a "lost dog" thing on the local shelter. She has a distinct fondness for horses and their poop. She will travel miles to find both. I am worried but don't know what more to do. We have been looking for her but she is a slippery thing. Pewp. Here she is on one of her many truck trips with my sister.
10906107_1042817152414624_6586067705116031163_n.jpg

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reading and liking, liking and reading. That's about all I have for the moment.

Oh yeah, the daughter pup decided to take a run this morning at 0300 while nephew was supervising her outside duties. I have notified police (those that care enough to take the notification), updated her chip info and posted a "lost dog" thing on the local shelter. She has a distinct fondness for horses and their poop. She will travel miles to find both. I am worried but don't know what more to do. We have been looking for her but she is a slippery thing. Pewp. Here she is on one of her many truck trips with my sister.
10906107_1042817152414624_6586067705116031163_n.jpg
OMG I love her face. Hope she comes back soon.
The other day I was about an hour away from home and I got a call from my Mr. He just got home from work and wanted to know where our dog was. We both panicked, as i had left her in the house when I left for work like I always do. No doors were open, she couldn't have gotten out. But she was nowhere to be found, and this is a dog who waits at the door to greet you when you get in.
Turns out, she had gone upstairs during the day and was suddenly afraid to come back down. Mr. found her shaking at the top of the stairs.
Little one-fang is getting old. :sad:

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aebbc017bef13e4e13726c43cf68ee31.jpg

Caught 4 of these guys while mowing. Going to eat good this weekend!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG I love her face. Hope she comes back soon.
The other day I was about an hour away from home and I got a call from my Mr. He just got home from work and wanted to know where our dog was. We both panicked, as i had left her in the house when I left for work like I always do. No doors were open, she couldn't have gotten out. But she was nowhere to be found, and this is a dog who waits at the door to greet you when you get in.
Turns out, she had gone upstairs during the day and was suddenly afraid to come back down. Mr. found her shaking at the top of the stairs.
Little one-fang is getting old. :sad:
Awww, poor baby. I hate to see them age. But old dogs are what we have and they are still the best.

Tanna is back home and she is limping a bit. Seems like her hip is acting up again so she is on limited duty, just like me! Animal Control returned her and they fell in love with her. Great! Now she will run away just to meet up with her Animal Control friends!! SMH Sometimes I wish I didn't love animals so much.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rhan
Awww, poor baby. I hate to see them age. But old dogs are what we have and they are still the best.

Tanna is back home and she is limping a bit. Seems like her hip is acting up again so she is on limited duty, just like me! Animal Control returned her and they fell in love with her. Great! Now she will run away just to meet up with her Animal Control friends!! SMH Sometimes I wish I didn't love animals so much.
Thanks for letting us know , Glow :)

VU Sponsors