Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning, Knuckles!

I'm crazy busy this month and just trying to keep everything together. I'm trying my best to keep up and see what's going on with all of you. I hope you are having a good week, especially with all those awesome snuggling pups you are showing off (and some to be seen).

Doggy.......Is mom coming home today?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, Knuckles!

I'm crazy busy this month and just trying to keep everything together. I'm trying my best to keep up and see what's going on with all of you. I hope you are having a good week, especially with all those awesome snuggling pups you are showing off (and some to be seen).

tomorrow morning, about 10am

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone beat your kids now. Stupid lady at bus stop. Just show everyone the POS parent you are. Thats what every kid needs. Must be the redheaded step kid. This is why i stay home

still standing. kinda...

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
149fa050e5b0a805cbc26111896ec0ea.jpg

Got em.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, Glow!!!!
Thank you ma'am. I completed the aforementioned run and only had any real pain when I got up from the bed. It slowly faded as I walked or sat in the driver's seat. Same as at home. Somehow I have to figure out why it hurts to lie down.

Now, I am off to San Francisco. They have me scheduled so tightly, I don't know if I can make it back in time for the scheduled delivery in Cheyenne, WY for Monday morning. It's an hours of service thing as well as picking up later on Saturday that cuts into driving time. I will give it my best. So much for loose scheduling so I can get out and walk or go back to the sleeper and to the stretches/exercises I have been assigned. I thought I was going to start slowly.?.? Silly me.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, Knuckles!

So, how is the new crop of kidlettes? Are you having any fun? Busy is good sometimes but I will miss you around here.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just those. I only have room on the rack for a few new ones at a time. I love cuttlefish but their price with short life span makes them better to see at the zoo.

Yea, some things just dont make since to do at home... I've always wanted a cuttlefish though! lol I considered doing a saltwater tank at one point, but with the few hydroponic setups I was running at the time, I more than had my hands full between lights, ventilation, etc. but if I decide to give it a try one day at least I have an extra O2 pump or three (if 200-250 GPH would be big enough)

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning all! Up bright and early @ 4:30 for no reason (other than my dog wanting morning cuddles)
Sorry I haven't been on as much as I'd like. I've been bustin knuckles trying to set up my greenhouse before it gets too cold, Michigan weather is so exciting/unforgiving! I hope to be a more usual part of you r daily programming within the next couple weeks

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
saw vaping neighbour on sunday, i was vaping my pinch

he said he had seen one for sale "just like that, but KANGER" in frankston. He is a kanger fanboi, and thinks the dripbox must be better than a guy working out of his back shed

just smile and nod

he is off cartos now, vaping an all in one, think it is the kanger evod mega

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, how is the new crop of kidlettes? Are you having any fun? Busy is good sometimes but I will miss you around here.

Love my new crop of kidlettes.........I always joked about wishing I'd have a room full of boys to teach (less drama) and this year I almost got that wish.....lol

There are 15 boys and 8 girls in both mine and the other 5th grade teacher's room. They are so competitive........I love it! They wouldn't let the girls play kickball the other day so myself and the other teacher (also a girl...lol) decided we should be the team captains and picked all the girls first to be on our teams.......lol It was a fun game. I told the boys afterwards that they better be nice to those girls because with the numbers we have, if they are mean, they aren't going to have a prom date! It took them a minute and then they all said......"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Hahaha

Oh to be that young again!

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you ma'am. I completed the aforementioned run and only had any real pain when I got up from the bed. It slowly faded as I walked or sat in the driver's seat. Same as at home. Somehow I have to figure out why it hurts to lie down.

Now, I am off to San Francisco. They have me scheduled so tightly, I don't know if I can make it back in time for the scheduled delivery in Cheyenne, WY for Monday morning. It's an hours of service thing as well as picking up later on Saturday that cuts into driving time. I will give it my best. So much for loose scheduling so I can get out and walk or go back to the sleeper and to the stretches/exercises I have been assigned. I thought I was going to start slowly.?.? Silly me.

It sounds like you are much happier being back on the road, Glow! Just please take it easy. I worry that they scheduled you too heavy on purpose. Good luck with those pick-ups!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
saw vaping neighbour on sunday, i was vaping my pinch

he said he had seen one for sale "just like that, but KANGER" in frankston. He is a kanger fanboi, and thinks the dripbox must be better than a guy working out of his back shed

just smile and nod

he is off cartos now, vaping an all in one, think it is the kanger evod mega

Did you ever buy one of those Coppervape mods from ft?

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday Knuckles.
Steph...it sounds like your'e having a ball. I wish I could love going to work like you do. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
Glow...like Steph said, take it easy. No broken dragons.
Taki...hoping the doc visit went well.
Everyone else...:blowkiss:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it's a stabby day today
And whatever you've got to do
It would be lovely to stab someone with you

And if you've got something that must be done
And it can only be done by one
Well there's nothing more to say
Except it's a lovely day for stabbing
Such a stabby day

Morning knucks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's a stabby day today
And whatever you've got to do
It would be lovely to stab someone with you

And if you've got something that must be done
And it can only be done by one
Well there's nothing more to say
Except it's a lovely day for stabbing
Such a stabby day

Morning knucks

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

After a few weeks of complete freedom, are you just feeling smothered by having to wear pants again?

Morning dog and congrats on the footy win!

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once upon a time Dracula decided to carry some sort of a competition to see which is the finest bat to stand on his side. So all the bats were honored to take part. The rules were simple. Whichever bat drinks more blood, will be the winner? So the first bat goes and comes back after 10 minutes. Her mouth was full of blood. Dracula says: "Congratulations, how did you do that?" The bat said: "Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a house. I went in and sucked the blood of all the family". "Very good" said Dracula. The second bat goes and comes back after 5 minutes all her face covered in blood. Dracula astonished says, "How did you do that?" The bat replies " Do you see that tower? Behind it there is a school. I went in and drunk the blood of all the children". "Impressive" said Dracula. Now the third bat goes and comes back after three minutes literally covered in blood from top to toe. Dracula is stunned. "How on earth did you do that????" he asked. And the bat replies. "Do you see this tower?" Dracula replies with a yes. And the bat says "Well, I didn't"

VU Sponsors