Member For 5 Years
6329d9fd7d272344ad3a26a5cc1ef9e1.jpg

My poor cold baby :(

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Woooooooo Hooooooo!!! Hopefully there is a cutie-pa-tootie nurse there for visits for nanna's handsome son! ;-)
Omg I cannot believe you said cutie-pa-tooti! my mom has been saying that since we were in diapers! Lol thanks for the flashback! Usually only get flashbacks of being in the hospital when my mom was in a coma, it was nice to have a good one lol oh and dogman Im glad you're mom is home and happy. Hopefully it went better than when my mom came home from the hospital, she was convinced that she would be able to walk fine after not moving on her own for a month and fell in the snow. Luckily the guy that brought the oxygen tank was right there when it happened and helped me get her up, I have a bad back so it would've been hell to do it myself

Good morning knuckles

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Omg I cannot believe you said cutie-pa-tooti! my mom has been saying that since we were in diapers! Lol thanks for the flashback! Usually only get flashbacks of being in the hospital when my mom was in a coma, it was nice to have a good one lol oh and dogman Im glad you're mom is home and happy. Hopefully it went better than when my mom came home from the hospital, she was convinced that she would be able to walk fine after not moving on her own for a month and fell in the snow. Luckily the guy that brought the oxygen tank was right there when it happened and helped me get her up, I have a bad back so it would've been hell to do it myself

Good morning knuckles
Glad I gave you a good memory.... BUT hopefully I'm not old enough to be your momma! Lol

Off for an afternoon of shopping!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was gonna ask if you were going to the game, but saw they were playing in Sydney.
How big a deal is home field advantage in afl?
Pretty big. Our grounds have no standard measurements, so game plans at one ground might fall apart at a ground 4 meters narrower.

We got over the biggest home ground advantage in Perth though in week 1. Very hostile crowd and narrow ground.

Spotless in sydney is tiny, with the giants being a very new team. Only holds 24,000 people

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not screen printing. It's vinyl, glitter vinyl and rhinestones.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Ever done vinyls for mailboxes? Had a real nice looking one I got off etsy at the old house, then we moved. Hate the mailbox at the new house so when I decide what I was to replace it with, I'm going to be in the market for a new vinyls.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone homebrew kombucha? I have a scoby coming. Never tried it but keep hearing about it.

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so from what I read, a scoby is a colony of bacteria. Is that what you have coming your way? Or, did I read that wrong?
Yeah, I had to Google it when I first heard of it a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be extremely healthy and delicious to boost.

VU Sponsors