Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m glad my misery is soooooooo entertaining for you two.
I’m sure you both know how sensitive I am.
Sensitive.........very, very sensitive.

I constantly have to remind my coworkers how sensitive I am.....sometimes to the point of violence to prove my point.

No taco.....sore nethers..........:cry:

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m glad my misery is soooooooo entertaining for you two.
I’m sure you both know how sensitive I am.
Sensitive.........very, very sensitive.

I constantly have to remind my coworkers how sensitive I am.....sometimes to the point of violence to prove my point.

No taco.....sore nethers..........:cry:

Sensitive violence - someone better call grannybear and tell her to bring back something stronger than diaper rash cream.
And, a big TACO . . . .:hug:

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You all have been “holding” me just fine :)
Hey Hawkie, are your Braves ready for the Giants???

Magic # is 1........
Kinda prophetic that it’s going to come against the Huddy stealers.....

It’s every mans dream to “hold” you...wars have been waged for less.
The denizens of this place know not how privileged we are to have you here.
We all are better for having known you......seriously...

Could you make me a sammich please?

Love you.:inlove:

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Magic # is 1........
Kinda prophetic that it’s going to come against the Huddy stealers.....

It’s every mans dream to “hold” you...wars have been waged for less.
The denizens of this place know not how privileged we are to have you here.
We all are better for having known you......seriously...

Could you make me a sammich please?

Love you.:inlove:

The things some people will do for a "sammich"? For all that effort, you should get a deluxe vegan one . . . . :D

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The things some people will do for a "sammich"? For all that effort, you should get a deluxe vegan one . . . . :D

Vegan and sammich should never be mentioned together.

BRAVES and division title should be mentioned together.
Nebraska and sux go together quite well also.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
knuckles...

i just mailed my GP a grumpy letter, letting him know what he lacks

i feel so much better :bliss:

i think you all should do this. Even if your dr has never done anything wrong. It feels SO good
just show em who's boss :)

Ummmmm....???.....
My dr. Literally holds my life in his (sometimes) inept hands.
And sometimes he’s holding other things in his hands.....and he’s got an abnormally large finger on those hands...
I’m going to kiss his butt (for reals if he demands it) for access to his prescription pad to get my insulin fix..among other drugs.
Plus, I can put up with quite a bit of his shiate cuz I spend most of my time with his nurse and she is soooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT......

LOL....actually my doc is super cool. He’s the best endo I’ve had. I’m lucky to have found him.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
0c5674de1a22044c039dbb1ec6fbf4d2.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hawkie I’m watching the game! Go Hawkeyes:)

Yay!!!!
Michigan next week.
May not be as happy as yesterday.....but....I won’t be watching. My son is getting married next Saturday.

Married....

On a Saturday..........

In OCTOBER.........

LIKE HE WASNT AWARE THAT ITS FOOTBALL SEASON AND THAT YOU CAN GET MARRIED ON ANY SATURDAY WHEN ITS NOT FOOTBALL SEASON OR FOR THAT MATTER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT IF YOU CHOOSE TO SCHEDULE A WEDDING DURING FOOTBALL SEASON EVEN THOUGH YOU GREW UP LIVING FOOTBALL FROM SEPTEMBER THROUGH DECEMBER AND HAVE HEARD REPEATED COMMENTS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SCHEDULE WEDDINGS DURING FOOTBALL SEASON AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BECAUSE YOU CANT LOOK YOUR DAD IN THE EYE WHEN YOU TELL HIM YOUR GETTING MARRIED DURING NOT ONLY FOOTBALL SEASON BUT ON THE DAY YOUR HAWKEYES PLAY MICHIGAN DURING FOOTBALL SEASON WHILE HOPING MOM BACKS YOU UP AND SAYS IT COOL THAT YOUR GETTING MARRIED ON MICHIGAN SATURDAY OF THE FOOTBALL SEASON AND MOM ONLY LOOKS AT DAD TO SEE IF HE IS GOING TO CRY OR BLOW UP AND THEN DAD IS TOLD THAT THE BRIDE TO BE REALLY DOESNT WANT ANYONE WATCHING FOOTBALL ON THEIR PHONES DURING THE DAY WHICH WAS PURPOSELY SET ON A FOOTBALL DAY DURING FOOTBALL SEASON AND YOU CAN ONLY SHAKE YOUR HEAD AND WALK AWAY WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT WRONG.................

We are happy for our son and are very happy with his choice for a wife......we love her very much.
Having said that I feel they will need to be watched in the future cuz their choice making skills are a bit suspect.

I am likely to get in a bit of trouble as I WILL BE WATCHING MY HAWKEYES PLAY MICHIGAN ON MY PHONE.

Thanks for listening.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty comfortable here on the couch

Is it OK if I figure right here?

No...no it’s not.
You’ll need to move somewhere that causes you angst. Maybe the far corner of your yard where some venomous roo serpent or arachnid hangs out. You’ll need to be barefooted, of course and wearing some type of itchy burlap underwear that is very tight. Smear some honey and cheez whiz on your toes for critter bait and maybe stick a rusty straight pin half way through you right index finger.

That should give you some semblance of how a BRAVES fan feels in post season game watching situations.

Maybe take a crappy, stale snack and a flat, no fizz left soda that you found in the neighbors trash to help complete your experience.

And throw a rock at any biker gangs that happen to drive by.....not some crappy little pebble, but a big rock. Throw it like you mean it. Not like a BRAVES middle reliever.

Hope that was helpful.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Son is married off and I’m home to save Herk from the puppysitter.......he’s such a wiener.
Told my new DIL that he’s her problem now and to slap him up side the head as needed.

Actually a very nice weekend. Low key rehearsal and dinner and the same with the wedding.
The kids were very frugal and unpretentious. Absolutely no wedding debt to start their marriage out.

Now I need to be entertained while I relax......
.....GO!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Son is married off and I’m home to save Herk from the puppysitter.......he’s such a wiener.
Told my new DIL that he’s her problem now and to slap him up side the head as needed.

Actually a very nice weekend. Low key rehearsal and dinner and the same with the wedding.
The kids were very frugal and unpretentious. Absolutely no wedding debt to start their marriage out.

Now I need to be entertained while I relax......
.....GO!
Watch the game on your phone?

Rehearsal? What horse shit

VU Sponsors