Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If y’all ain’t watching ESPN you’re missing it.
So far I’ve watched stone skipping, and cherry pit spitting.
Next up......DODGE JUGGLING!!!!!

Hells yeah.

then it’s putt-putt championships, stupid robot fighting league, world sign spinning championship, jelle’s marble runs, lawn mower racing, slippery stairs and wind up this action packed day with death diving championship.

who needs football, basketball and baseball with sports like these on.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
quit being buggered.
That’s an order.
i sometimes wonder about you
i just wonder...

which is something my boss used to say to me, with the trailing "wonder" being quite high pitched
i never did work out what she meant
but, i have always wanted to say it to someone, because it has an air of mystery and intrigue

i wonder hawkie

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10 years ago
686033f8e101ee40b7f55928a32883ab.jpg

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just wonder...

which is something my boss used to say to me, with the trailing "wonder" being quite high pitched
but, i have always wanted to say it to someone, because it has an air of mystery and intrigue

i wonder hawkie
I too wonder about Hawkie :)
And Doggie and Keith :)

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i just wonder...

i wonder hawkie

a large sect of the people that know me also wonder about me, and it is very intriguing and mysterious.
Or it could be absolutely nothing.
I think the word confusion is more apt.

The word dumbass is tossed about quite a bit where I’m involved.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<<<in my best cowardly lions voice from the Wizard of Oz>>>

put em up...put em up.
One of my all time books! Movie too. At one time I was given the whole set hardbacks. Then later the room they were stored in at folks was flooded. Still have the set but water damage to bottom of many books. Unusable. PEWP. But of course I will hang on to them for life. My poor daughter has lamented what’s she gonna do with all my books some day. Laughingly. Sorta.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One of my all time books! Movie too. At one time I was given the whole set hardbacks. Then later the room they were stored in at folks was flooded. Still have the set but water damage to bottom of many books. Unusable. PEWP. But of course I will hang on to them for life. My poor daughter has lamented what’s she gonna do with all my books some day. Laughingly. Sorta.

I love books.
Wife and daughter read on a tablet.....just so...impersonal.
I like to hold a book..turn the pages...SMELL the pages as they’re being turned.

I need to start a new book. Or read an old favorite for the umpteenth time.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love books.
I like to hold a book..turn the pages...SMELL the pages as they’re being turned.

you might change your mind, once you require large print books? mum did, she uses a kindle now

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you might change your mind, once you require large print books? mum did, she uses a kindle now

I.....just don’t know what to say to this brutal age discriminating attack.....just....don’t....know........

Brutal.
Hurtful.

if my hips didn’t hurt so badly I’d shimmy up off this sofa and bop you with my tripod cane.
Damn whippersnapper.

Stay off my lawn.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This was Mother's day lunch. I think it late February that I decided to try vegetarianism. Easiest diet yet, doing well and losing weight.

It was pretty good. Lots of leftovers.

I am buggered
b9a906682eac65b492d69b7e0646ab88.jpg
83eadcfafaec70a98dca180b1ad7d48d.jpg

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love books.

I can’t lie, I now do most of my reading on a kindle. My many bookcases are full, LOL. M now into checking out kindle editions of old favs from the library. Rereading all the old Dick Francis books.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can’t lie, I now do most of my reading on a kindle. My many bookcases are full, LOL. M now into checking out kindle editions of old favs from the library. Rereading all the old Dick Francis books.

Dog would point out to you that you can enlarge the text on a kindle so your old eyes can see it better.
You can borrow my tripod cane to whack him if you’d like.
Not familiar with Dick Francis.....gonna look him up.

Happy Moms Day.

VU Sponsors